55 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This would not at all explain why when i set the RSE2:CSA abduction support in Violate to 0% chance and Bad Ending support to 100% chance I only get bad endings from super mutant groups which lack mutant hounds.

Okay I went back and reread your other post and I think I misunderstood your problem. If I’m reading things right you are having trouble with Bad Ends triggering post assault correct? I assume you are using the Violate MCM to set Bad End chance yes?

If that’s the case then I’m afraid this is beyond my ability to render assistance. Sorry man.

10 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Any chance that this mod could link to RSE II: Abductions?   The biggest single difference is the fact that RSE II doesn't include 3+ rape animations.  So Violate+RSE Abductions would be heaven for me. 

It already does.  The latest version will detect if RSE II CSA is installed and can use its abductions as an outcome.  There is a MCM setting for percent chance of abduction on the Mod Integration settings page.

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I've noticed that any time I surrender to a group of super mutants which includes at least one mutant hound (which is... almost always?), the first violator in that group is invariably a hound. When this happens, whether or not the super mutants present take their turns, it seems there is no handoff to Bad End or RSE2:CSA even if I crank their probabilities to 100% in the MCM. Is this a known issue? Any good workarounds for it?

That's actually kind of a bug.  When you surrender, Violate scans for actors to use in the scene.  It first checks for humanoids, then for creatures, then for super mutants, then a couple of other things.  It uses the first violator to determine a few things, including Bad Ends, Raider Pet, and CSA.  I should reorder the checks so it scans for super mutants before Creatures, which will fix the problem.

New Version 1.04 Uploaded

This is a bug fix release to address the problem @vaultbait reported, in which a mixed group of aggressors that includes Super Mutants with other creatures would never trigger the robbery, restraints, or third-party mod outcomes like Bad Ends and Abductions.

As always, there is no need for a clean save or a new game; just update the mod, load your game, and Violate will detect that its files have been updated.

10 hours ago, Number24 said:

Okay I went back and reread your other post and I think I misunderstood your problem. If I’m reading things right you are having trouble with Bad Ends triggering post assault correct? I assume you are using the Violate MCM to set Bad End chance yes?

If that’s the case then I’m afraid this is beyond my ability to render assistance. Sorry man.

Right, I wasn't so much asking for help as attempting to report a suspected bug. Thanks though!

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.04 Uploaded

This is a bug fix release to address the problem @vaultbait reported, in which a mixed group of aggressors that includes Super Mutants with other creatures would never trigger the robbery, restraints, or third-party mod outcomes like Bad Ends and Abductions.

As always, there is no need for a clean save or a new game; just update the mod, load your game, and Violate will detect that its files have been updated.

Thanks for the quick fix! I can't wait to fire it back up again.

Spoiler
14 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Yes except the part about the true death before installing MCG, you din't need any of that if you keep the KO deferred kill always disabled.

You do require the settings to be changed because even with deferred death disabled (1 st test) abductions would not take place.  Fore you are actively receiving a KO, not dying so you would have to either A) disallow certain KO'er types (humans - ghouls - SM's) from the KO'ers list OR b) you can disallow the player from the list of KO'ies.  As the abductors are not killing you they are KO'ing you

Edited ^^

So I have all the mods needed for it to work. I have animations packs for the scenes and I have everything installed correctly. but the characters still just stand there and look at each other. I have tried everything that people have said from disabling threesome/gangbang to allowing only males to violate my player and yet they still just stand there and look at each other. Anyone know why? 

image.png.d5003af9d2bf4a07a77725c8e8b39c10.png

5 hours ago, forcefulshark said:

So I have all the mods needed for it to work. I have animations packs for the scenes and I have everything installed correctly. but the characters still just stand there and look at each other. I have tried everything that people have said from disabling threesome/gangbang to allowing only males to violate my player and yet they still just stand there and look at each other. Anyone know why? 

As stated in the Troubleshooting section of the mod's download page... this is caused by AAF not responding to animation calls.  Either AAF was not working before the violation scene started, or attempting to play an animation caused it to hang.

Suggestion:

a) Robbing: Change the retrieve quest if the player is robbed to have multiple robbers - using a refcollection.

Because when this quest already is running runs on the second surrender player can keep all weapons and ammo (?).

Maybe when simply using the already existing robber as the items container for the second surrender would already be an improvement.

b) Bad ends (without purgatory): Include the follower in some way into the scene either simply kill the follower with a "shot in the head"

or play the scene 2 times where the follower is killed first.

Regards

On 9/15/2019 at 2:43 AM, EgoBallistic said:

As stated in the Troubleshooting section of the mod's download page... this is caused by AAF not responding to animation calls.  Either AAF was not working before the violation scene started, or attempting to play an animation caused it to hang.

Edited v

I had this happen in Vault _ _ (west of DC I think it is 88) I have my aaf actor search settings in the ini file cranked pretty high, over 130 feet.  After 17  people showed up and 4 in game minutes everyone just stood there. 

My question is how does violate OR aaf handle searching up to the actor search radius once that radius connects to another cell??

vvvv MORE TESTING vvvv

Same save I went to DC, punched a dinner at noodle cup.  Same thing.  25+ people. .... plus whom ever couldn't reach the violation site as it appears that aaf is calling more to join the gang bang.

Same save, no changes I went to a wide open area with no interior cells nearby and boom right to Violate.

My assumption is that aaf is calling for actors from different cells that cannot reach the scene freezing the violate
Can you include a timeout or lock?  Sort of a "Sorry you're too late for a sloppy 28'ths" lol 

^^^ I bet this is AAF as the earlier versions, before actors and furniture were separated into two categories violations in DC were problem free....

Besides entering an interior to use furniture while remaining outside because other mods did not include furniture search distance...  nor a McM ...  UNLIKE Violate Boom

1 hour ago, GoldenRain said:

My question is how does violate OR aaf handle searching up to the actor search radius once that radius connects to another cell??

Violate scans a distance of 2000 units from the player.  This may extend into a neighboring cell, but that won't cause any issues.  Violate filters out any actors that are not loaded (is3DLoaded() must return True), and any aggressor who is more than 450 units away gets teleported to a distance of 300 units before the approach scene.

AAF's own scanning distance is not used, since Violate is locating the actors itself and putting them directly into the animation calls.

I've done extensive testing in crowded places like Corvega and even in Diamond City and never had any problems.  Scenes do take a little bit longer to start in Diamond City due to the sheer number of actors, but it's still very quick.

20190916145044_1.thumb.jpg.0f1f10ec7df83d9ade2965535e7e9c51.jpg 20190916145055_1.thumb.jpg.eda510f170566755804a82f5e53c1472.jpg 20190916145132_1.thumb.jpg.3a2c06d24a36bebe45e0965ed0425a59.jpg

I just did the test above with the latest version of Violate, no issues at all and as you can see there were plenty of actors.  In the debug text in the first image you can see there were 34 actors found in the scan, 23 of them were loaded and in combat with the player, and 22 of those were valid for animations.  I assume the 23rd actor that was left out is Takahashi because he is a robot.

@EgoBallistic Alright so the fresh fomod install fixed a lot.  Two new issues 

First issue :
I use a mod that increases the enemy search area/time spent hunting/active combat area.  Essentially the violate starts ANnnd fucking Wellington plus his patrons show up and start attacking me.  From where I tested they are at least over your search area, but not past my active combat area.

Possible solutions :
- Pacification spell that triggers every 10 seconds or
- Violators treat the victim as an ally and those not in the current animation defend against aggressors. <-would be nice just because ghouls always show up 1/10 times and no one cares and they all die one by one to a single ghoul that kills everyone (saved my ass one time, but in larger gang bangs it's just silly
- Apply stealth status to all involved in an attempt to avoid combat
- Violate surrender - > semi capture scenario (PC = non hostile ally of faction)  - > Violators take there turns - > outcome (this solution pairs great with the second solution... fucking zombie ghouls)

Second issue is a bit trivial, but some might want it and on paper it should be doable.  Sometimes the no teleport is nice - sometimes the teleport is fitting - sometimes an abduction happens - sometimes raiders pet gets a handoff

Edited: >> -  McM's option for teleport to safe becomes a percentage slider instead of the current on or off
You got violated now the game rolls some dice.  Did you teleport to safety (yes/no)  if no - > did you get become abducted (yes/no) - > did you become a raiders pet (yes/no) - > time to run/fight for your life if all were no :) 

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, GoldenRain said:

@EgoBallistic Alright so the fresh fomod install fixed a lot.  Two new issues 

First issue :
I use a mod that increases the enemy search area/time spent hunting/active combat area.  Essentially the violate starts ANnnd fucking Wellington plus his patrons show up and start attacking me.  From where I tested they are at least over your search area, but not past my active combat area.

Possible solutions :
- Pacification spell that triggers every 10 seconds or
- Violators treat the victim as an ally and those not in the current animation defend against aggressors. <-would be nice just because ghouls always show up 1/10 times and no one cares and they all die one by one to a single ghoul that kills everyone (saved my ass one time, but in larger gang bangs it's just silly
- Apply stealth status to all involved in an attempt to avoid combat
- Violate surrender - > semi capture scenario (PC = non hostile ally of faction)  - > Violators take there turns - > outcome (this solution pairs great with the second solution... fucking zombie ghouls)

Second issue is a bit trivial, but some might want it and on paper it should be doable.  Sometimes the no teleport is nice - sometimes the teleport is fitting - sometimes an abduction happens - sometimes raiders pet gets a handoff

Edited: >> -  McM's option for teleport to safe becomes a percentage slider instead of the current on or off
You got violated now the game rolls some dice.  Did you teleport to safety (yes/no)  if no - > did you get become abducted (yes/no) - > did you become a raiders pet (yes/no) - > time to run/fight for your life if all were no :) 

Thoughts?

Adding to this, if violated ends with abduction, it blocks raider pet.  

I have been violated, abducted, and had a pet collar put on me during the abduction, and then when I get dumped on the streets, I am somehow re-abducted.  I get transported,  put on a street, then re-teleported back to an abduction site.  

Or when dumped out on street, pet ends with no explosion.

Had a weird abduction at shamrock.  Was being visited, violated, then something goes wonky, they attack me, violation surrender again, violation occurs, a glowing molerat shows up, screen goes black. And back at sanctuary 

Hahaha. I enjoy the quirks of it all.

Would be nice if raider pet was toggled choice...

John

4 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

ghouls always show up 1/10 times and no one cares and they all die one by one to a single ghoul that kills everyone (saved my ass one time, but in larger gang bangs it's just silly)

Yeah I actually have a fix for that.  Currently Violate will end the violation if actors that are actually in a sex animation are attacked, but spectators will just stand around.  I made a change so that the spectators will no longer ignore combat, which means they will return fire immediately. 

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Well the teleport is on/off because it is an alternative to running away.  But you can set up Raider Pet and Abductions to happen randomly.  If you set RP chance to 50% and CSA abduction chance to 50%, it will first roll for RP, and then if that doesn't happen it will roll for CSA abduction, and then if that doesn't happen you either get teleported or you have to run away depending on the teleport setting.

Adding to this, if violated ends with abduction, it blocks raider pet.  

It's the other way around.  The Raider Pet check in Violate happens first, and if you get sent into RP then the CSA Abduction won't happen.  But like I said above you can set the percent chances of each one independently.

I have been violated, abducted, and had a pet collar put on me during the abduction, and then when I get dumped on the streets, I am somehow re-abducted.  I get transported,  put on a street, then re-teleported back to an abduction site.  

If you are CSA-Abducted by Raiders and you also have Raider Pet in your game, Raider Pet will activate on its own because 1) you have no weapons and 2) you are in a Raider area.  RSE CSA is supposed to work OK with that, but it can get weird.

To be honest, I was reluctant to add RSE CSA as an outcome for Violate because RSE is (once again) abandoned by its author.  But people kept asking, so I gave in.  However, I am really not in a position to help with any weird stuff that is caused by CSA.

Yeah I actually have a fix for that.  Currently Violate will end the violation if actors that are actually in a sex animation are attacked, but spectators will just stand around.  I made a change so that the spectators will no longer ignore combat, which means they will return fire immediately. 

Well the teleport is on/off because it is an alternative to running away.  But you can set up Raider Pet and Abductions to happen randomly.  If you set RP chance to 50% and CSA abduction chance to 50%, it will first roll for RP, and then if that doesn't happen it will roll for CSA abduction, and then if that doesn't happen you either get teleported or you have to run away depending on the teleport setting.

It's the other way around.  The Raider Pet check in Violate happens first, and if you get sent into RP then the CSA Abduction won't happen.  But like I said above you can set the percent chances of each one independently.

If you are CSA-Abducted by Raiders and you also have Raider Pet in your game, Raider Pet will activate on its own because 1) you have no weapons and 2) you are in a Raider area.  RSE CSA is supposed to work OK with that, but it can get weird.

To be honest, I was reluctant to add RSE CSA as an outcome for Violate because RSE is (once again) abandoned by its author.  But people kept asking, so I gave in.  However, I am really not in a position to help with any weird stuff that is caused by CSA.

Yes and thank you.  I do adjust the sliders.

I would suppose the author of raider pet would have to block itself if abduction occurs.  

Right now I dont have it installed so it's not an issue.  Just things I saw as suggestions. 

Speaking of.  With kharos and his shock collar.... like using handcuffs, install a shock collar that would be part of the violate theft with the robber having the only key.  

It randomly shocks you until you retrieve your gear and you get the key.

Its not then a side quest.  It is a must do main quest. And in survival with no fast travel, that could take days. Getting back to the robber.  Or finding them.  A minigame of sorts.  With consequences. 

Add it there DD shock if wearing clothes... if you equip a weapon .. etc.. 

Just random thoughts. 

35 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Speaking of.  With kharos and his shock collar.... like using handcuffs, install a shock collar that would be part of the violate theft with the robber having the only key.  

Yeah I am planning to add the shock collar to the possibilities once he has it finished.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah. As much as you adjust everything you can in CSA, the kidnap plus Raider Pet can become a comedy. A raider demands sex while another appears to beat you up. Just before an erotic scene, another one approaches to inject you with a jet, making the sexual scene go in slow motion (this was the most spectacular "bug" of all). That, if you are lucky that Raider Pet starts during CSA (because one of the latest CSA updates introduced high priority dialogues that prevent Raider Pet from being able to start, I don't know if I explain correctly).

I am very grateful to Flashy for everything he has done altruistically, but the truth is that at least that part was left unfinished.

Anyway. I'm glad to know that you'll integrate Kharos collar at some point. And I like that your mod communicates with several others and unifies them. It is like the ultimate goal of every community.

@GoldenRain I uploaded version AAF Violate 1.05 beta to my Discord.  That has a fix for the AI which allows the enemy to react when something attacks them.  I also added a toggle to allow/prevent unique actors (named NPCs who are usually important in quests) from surrendering to the player.  Some quests will break if important NPCs surrender so I wanted to be able to disable it just for them.

Keep in mind that CSA abduction has raider pet integrated as well.  I think the issue might lie in what happens when a CSA, not violate triggers a raider pet scenario.  Does any of us know if - CSA leads to an abduction that sends PC to raider pet Or is it instead of an abduction???  If it is instead of then Violate is sending to CSA abduction which then sends to Raider Pet causing you to have both running instead of just one.... 

**The other option is Raider's Pet doesn't give a fuck and you ain't got no weapons so you're mine now.**

Only by testing solo CSA against raiders to see what happens when it hands of to raiders pet will we know.  

If it is the ** option then we should be treating that as if violators are raiders then only roll raiders pet percentage and not the abduction percentage 

Spoiler

@GoldenRain I uploaded version AAF Violate 1.05 beta to my Discord.  That has a fix for the AI which allows the enemy to react when something attacks them.  I also added a toggle to allow/prevent unique actors (named NPCs who are usually important in quests) from surrendering to the player.  Some quests will break if important NPCs surrender so I wanted to be able to disable it just for them.

Ty I grabbed it and left a photo

9 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

Keep in mind that CSA abduction has raider pet integrated as well.  I think the issue might lie in what happens when a CSA, not violate triggers a raider pet scenario.  Does any of us know if - CSA leads to an abduction that sends PC to raider pet Or is it instead of an abduction???  If it is instead of then Violate is sending to CSA abduction which then sends to Raider Pet causing you to have both running instead of just one.... 

**The other option is Raider's Pet doesn't give a fuck and you ain't got no weapons so you're mine now.**

Only by testing solo CSA against raiders to see what happens when it hands of to raiders pet will we know.  

If it is the ** option then we should be treating that as if violators are raiders then only roll raiders pet percentage and not the abduction percentage 

I think it is the other option.  You are mine.

Not a problem except if approaches conflict. 

The real problem I have encountered is handcuffed, cant pick lock,  collared, cant get out of cuffs or collar.  Basically stuck.

Being stuck isnt bad if there was another mod about the PC living the life of a slave.  Since there isnt without a chance to escape. Or a window to do so, which would be to leave and run (cant open door) and take the chance of a roll that the collar doesnt explode and killing you...

Haha.  Pandora.  But it would be ultimate realism right?

But the game itself comes to a halt except for sex scene over and over.

Seems a solution would be change the hinged cuffs to timed cuffs and or raiders pet also ejects you as well, a task by the boss, or simply released with a shock collar that may buzz you in the future to come provide entertainment. 

7 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Seems a solution would be change the hinged cuffs to timed cuffs and or raiders pet also ejects you as well, a task by the boss, or simply released with a shock collar that may buzz you in the future to come provide entertainment. 

There are seeds of this in the Diamond City Security Office rape scene from Raider Pet, where the guard cuffs you before inviting his colleagues to have their way with you, and then after they're done you get to have a degrading conversation with him to beg to be uncuffed again. Maybe a future RP version could incorporate options to beg a raider captor to remove any cuffs you might already be wearing because you've been such a good pet... but that's more of a suggestion for @stobor I suppose.