for those that enjoy necrophilia, i came across a rewarding bug, my girl got enslaved via csa and then tried to push her way on the place where she was held but in the try she got killed, then violate came across and (becuz i have installed a longer death cam time mod and a tfc to be able to watch around) she got a duplicate of her body and the dog that killed he, she was already dead but got banged by the dog, just leaving the experience here becuz was a good bug, the only side effect was that player controls got messed up but just restarted fallou4 and to the fun, enb2019_9_1_01_34_15.bmp

Hi,

Is there any good possibility to detect when either the surrender or the outcome function in FPV_OnHit triggers without changing the sourcecode ?

Listening to the sexscenestart or sexsceneend is no problem, but these event's of coarse can trigger more then one times when more than one "round" is necessary.

For me I thought maybe the global AFV_IsMajorFunctionActive could be helpful, but do not know in detail when the value is set and when reset.

At the moment I added a direct external call in the surrender function wth the robber as target, but I'am not satisfied with this "solution".

function do_inventory (actor target, int imode = 1)

quest f4b_Lib = Game.GetFormFromFile (0x00015D95, "FO4_Basics.esp") as Quest

if f4b_Lib
      ScriptObject ra_extscr = f4b_Lib.CastAs ("F4B:F4B_Library")

if ra_extscr
         Var[] params = new Var[2]
         params[0]    = imode
         params[1]    = target

ra_extscr.CallFunctionNoWait ("Handle_externFunc", params)

endif
   endif

endfunction

What I wanted to do is remove more items from the player inventory, rob items from followers two.  Also

if the robbed quest from your mod is already running remove equipment from player and follower inventory.

3 hours ago, Adetu said:

Is there any good possibility to detect when either the surrender or the outcome function in FPV_OnHit triggers without changing the sourcecode ?

Listening to the sexscenestart or sexsceneend is no problem, but these event's of coarse can trigger more then one times when more than one "round" is necessary.

Yes.  Violate sends out the "Vin_Event_Suspend" event on surrender and "Vin_Event_Resume" on outcome.  These were originally intended to suspend other mods that might interfere with Violate, but they can certainly be used for your purpose as well.

FPV_OnHit FPV_Script

Function LoadFPV()
    Quest Vin_Quest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000F99, "AAF_Violate.esp") as Quest
    ReferenceAlias PlayerAlias = Vin_Quest.GetAlias(0) as ReferenceAlias
    FPV_Script = PlayerAlias as FPV_OnHit
    RegisterForCustomEvent(FPV_Script, "Vin_Event_Suspend")
    RegisterForCustomEvent(FPV_Script, "Vin_Event_Resume")
    Debug.Trace("My mod: AAF Violate found, registered for events")
EndFunction

Event FPV_OnHit.Vin_Event_Suspend(FPV_OnHit akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    Debug.Trace("My Mod: Violation surrender detected")
EndEvent

Event FPV_OnHit.Vin_Event_Resume(FPV_OnHit akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    Debug.Trace("My mod: Violation outcome detected")
EndEvent

Though you can't see it, the AAF menu still works if you press the Home key, that way you can circle through the other animations with Page Up and Down.

I've been checking the mod with FO4Edit but my skills are limited, so I was wondering if there was a way to edit AAF Violate so that only the BadEnd animation plays when surrendering to Synths? Installing the Synths Clamp-ons mod seems a bit complicated since it requires Four Play which I'm not familiar with, plus I don't think Gen 1's and 2's would have any kind of sexual impulses haha ? But the chair animation is a believable alternative to that!

On 9/1/2019 at 6:06 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.  Violate sends out the "Vin_Event_Suspend" event on surrender and "Vin_Event_Resume" on outcome.  These were originally intended to suspend other mods that might interfere with Violate, but they can certainly be used for your purpose as well.

FPV_OnHit FPV_Script

Function LoadFPV()
    Quest Vin_Quest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000F99, "AAF_Violate.esp") as Quest
    ReferenceAlias PlayerAlias = Vin_Quest.GetAlias(0) as ReferenceAlias
    FPV_Script = PlayerAlias as FPV_OnHit
    RegisterForCustomEvent(FPV_Script, "Vin_Event_Suspend")
    RegisterForCustomEvent(FPV_Script, "Vin_Event_Resume")
    Debug.Trace("My mod: AAF Violate found, registered for events")
EndFunction

Event FPV_OnHit.Vin_Event_Suspend(FPV_OnHit akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    Debug.Trace("My Mod: Violation surrender detected")
EndEvent

Event FPV_OnHit.Vin_Event_Resume(FPV_OnHit akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    Debug.Trace("My mod: Violation outcome detected")
EndEvent

Oh yes, thank you. This is a very good suggestion :) I will implement it this way.

Thoughts on making mods such as Respawn Relays integrate in with this one? I've encountered an issue where Violate tries to boot up scenes after getting killed over the HP threshold, but the relay mod has already moved me away from the NPCs. Likewise the option to have hostiles kill the PC will just cause a reload rather than the respawn relay's KO. 

16 minutes ago, Lynxin said:

Thoughts on making mods such as Respawn Relays integrate in with this one? I've encountered an issue where Violate tries to boot up scenes after getting killed over the HP threshold, but the relay mod has already moved me away from the NPCs. Likewise the option to have hostiles kill the PC will just cause a reload rather than the respawn relay's KO. 

I personally move the surrender option on just tlwhen crippled at a 7%, it avoids the HP % to surrender and u can keep using relays, i use death matters and had issues like yours, hope my sugestion helps u

3 hours ago, AlphaBones said:

I have installed the bad end:purgatory mod, but after the violate ends the animation for bad end plays but it doesn't kill my character.

Enable Fatal Bad Ends in AAF Violate's MCM under Mod Integration Options.  You will only be sent to Purgatory if the Bad End is fatal.

9 minutes ago, zer02 said:

?not working
after the surrender,lose control of the character animation is not,it takes a few seconds and my character released.

Checked animation AAF - work
Plugins.txt

The only animation packs you have are Atomic Lust and Mutated Lust.  Atomic Lust has no aggressive animations, and Mutated Lust only has aggressive animations with creatures.  You need additional animation packs that have aggressive animations - I recommend BP70's animations, Leito's, 50 Shades of Fallout 4, and SavageCabbage's pack.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

The only animation packs you have are Atomic Lust and Mutated Lust.  Atomic Lust has no aggressive animations, and Mutated Lust only has aggressive animations with creatures.  You need additional animation packs that have aggressive animations - I recommend BP70's animations, Leito's, 50 Shades of Fallout 4, and SavageCabbage's pack.

Okay, I'm going to install them..
UPD
Working ! 
Big thanks !?

New Version 1.02 Uploaded

• Added support for the creatures added by AAF Creature Pack Version 3 (Mirelurk Kings, Mirelurk Hunters, Molerats, and Behemoths)
  • Changed MCM sliders for surrender health thresholds to 5HP increments instead of 10

As always, there is no need to do a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.

I am very interested in this mod but am unclear on something, Is there a setting to turn off player violation so the player cannot get violated? And a setting to turn off violated so my companion can't get violated?

Will it work with other mods such as prostitution and fore play. I understand It will conflict with a 4play violate mod. But for regular sex, will they work together ok?

Thanks for any helpful responses.

8 hours ago, ezg said:

I am very interested in this mod but am unclear on something, Is there a setting to turn off player violation so the player cannot get violated? And a setting to turn off violated so my companion can't get violated?

Will it work with other mods such as prostitution and fore play. I understand It will conflict with a 4play violate mod. But for regular sex, will they work together ok?

Thanks for any helpful responses.

Yes, you can turn off player violation so that only your companions get violated.  And vice versa.  You can turn pretty much every feature of this mod on and off via the MCM menu.

You can run other animation mods alongside this one just fine.  The only time you can run into problems is if two mods try to control the same actors at once, but you can configure the mods in their MCM to prevent this.

There really isn't any reason to run four-play mods any more.  All of the four-play mods have AAF equivalents that have more functionality and work with more animations.

So I've got AAF working, I've installed and played aggressive animations successfully with the wizard, configured Violate how I want it, but every time it kicks in my character stands there with their hands up, gets stripped, and then everyone just stands there until I quit out of the game. I've gone through reinstalling the mod, made sure my MCG has the approach and surrender parts turned off, tried moving a couple of things around in the load order, but nothing's worked and I'm stumped. Any insight appreciated.

Attached is my active plugins.  plugins.txt

57 minutes ago, Kaitol said:

So I've got AAF working, I've installed and played aggressive animations successfully with the wizard, configured Violate how I want it, but every time it kicks in my character stands there with their hands up, gets stripped, and then everyone just stands there until I quit out of the game. I've gone through reinstalling the mod, made sure my MCG has the approach and surrender parts turned off, tried moving a couple of things around in the load order, but nothing's worked and I'm stumped. Any insight appreciated.

Attached is my active plugins.  plugins.txt

Load order isn't very useful for this.  Please follow the instructions in this post.

New Version 1.03 Uploaded

This version adds support for abductions from RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions.  There is a new MCM option, Chance of RSE CSA Abduction, that determines the odds of being abducted at the end of a violation by Raiders, Gunners, and Super Mutants.  Note that the check for the Raider Pet outcome takes precedence over the Abduction one.  If you set the Raider Pet chance to 50% and the CSA Abduction chance to 100%, you have a 50% chance of going into Raider Pet instead of being abducted.

20190907083642_1.thumb.jpg.3c3a3d83678b6ab7a91157178b3147a2.jpg 20190907081347_1.thumb.jpg.eb78281175f91a447309be0db2ec8b21.jpg 20190907080604_1.thumb.jpg.e5a461c2cd9f5740584e74d9d2d2ca04.jpg

As always, there is no need to do a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.