13 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

There are seeds of this in the Diamond City Security Office rape scene from Raider Pet, where the guard cuffs you before inviting his colleagues to have their way with you, and then after they're done you get to have a degrading conversation with him to beg to be uncuffed again. Maybe a future RP version could incorporate options to beg a raider captor to remove any cuffs you might already be wearing because you've been such a good pet... but that's more of a suggestion for @stobor I suppose.

How did you get the security office scene. Have not seen it.

13 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

The real problem I have encountered is handcuffed, cant pick lock,  collared, cant get out of cuffs or collar.  Basically stuck.

Yeah, that's what I like about Raider Pet, you can always try to get away.  And if you get stuck with cuffs that can't be removed, you can always run away to a settlement and use the Workshop to remove them - just have to hope you do it quick enough not to lose your head.

49 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah, that's what I like about Raider Pet, you can always try to get away.  And if you get stuck with cuffs that can't be removed, you can always run away to a settlement and use the Workshop to remove them - just have to hope you do it quick enough not to lose your head.

So, maybe I am just confused about the selection of Violate and Raider's Pet... if I am out in the wilderness or anywhere for that matter, after violation, if Pet is set for 100%, the player gets sent to a Boss area for the Pet situation, meaning collared, and providing entertainment.  Or this only occurs if you are in a location with a boss, such as Corvega?  If not in a boss (boss as defined as a Raider Boss in the game or a boss is someone levels higher than you?) area, even if Pet is 100%, it doesn't dump you into the Pet scenario?  With abduction, obviously they teleport the player to a location.  Violate doesn't do this for the Pet scenario?

Thanks for the patience.  

John

8 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

So, maybe I am just confused about the selection of Violate and Raider's Pet... if I am out in the wilderness or anywhere for that matter, after violation, if Pet is set for 100%, the player gets sent to a Boss area for the Pet situation, meaning collared, and providing entertainment.  Or this only occurs if you are in a location with a boss, such as Corvega?  If not in a boss (boss as defined as a Raider Boss in the game or a boss is someone levels higher than you?) area, even if Pet is 100%, it doesn't dump you into the Pet scenario?  With abduction, obviously they teleport the player to a location.  Violate doesn't do this for the Pet scenario?

Correct.  Violate will only put you in a Raider Pet outcome if you are already in an appropriate location like Corvega.  Out in the wilderness, or in a location owned by some other faction, the Raider Pet outcome won't trigger regardless of the % chance.

So if you have both the Raider Pet chance set to 100% and the CSA Abduction chance set to 100%, Raider Pet will still only happen in places like Corvega, and you would get Abducted everywhere else.

28 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Correct.  Violate will only put you in a Raider Pet outcome if you are already in an appropriate location like Corvega.  Out in the wilderness, or in a location owned by some other faction, the Raider Pet outcome won't trigger regardless of the % chance.

So if you have both the Raider Pet chance set to 100% and the CSA Abduction chance set to 100%, Raider Pet will still only happen in places like Corvega, and you would get Abducted everywhere else.

So the answer would be to toggle off and on Raider's pet quest so it doesnt have 2 competing quests during abduction.  

I think stobor isnt going to do a mcm, but could be a bat file...

Would you happen to know what the console command/quest would be to start stop the Pet quest?

Thanks

John 

Edit:  I know violates default is 100% theft. How does violate hand off to Pet if the player puts theft at 0%?  Meaning Pet is unarmed requirement or so you get put into Pet with all your equipment, as long as unequipped?

Thanks for your help.

15 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Would you happen to know what the console command/quest would be to start stop the Pet quest?

startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

stopquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

Stopping and starting the quest is safe and won't break the Raider Pet mod, as long as you are not currently in a Raider Pet scenario when you stop it.

19 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

stopquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

Stopping and starting the quest is safe and won't break the Raider Pet mod, as long as you are not currently in a Raider Pet scenario when you stop it.

Thanks man!  I will try it and see if clears up the weird, hilarious,  but quest breaking things I encounter.

John

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Edit:  I know violates default is 100% theft. How does violate hand off to Pet if the player puts theft at 0%?  Meaning Pet is unarmed requirement or so you get put into Pet with all your equipment, as long as unequipped?

In that case, the Raider will collar you, take your gear, then depending on how long Violate ran, rape you...again. hehe

Once I reach higher levels, with pickpocket & sneak maxed, I set theft to 0%.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Which is super easy.

Because you just need to run across any Raider once every 19 minutes. I've been collared on the way to Ten Pines and ran all over the Commonwealth with the same collar for 2 hours. Until I goofed and equipped my knuckles standing up trying to "rescue" Cait & Tommy from those nasty Raiders. LOL

@EgoBallistic I get this when trying to let a companion have fun with a downed Raider. Actually, any option other than player only fails.

[09/18/2019 - 10:14:14AM] error: Cannot call AddKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [AAF_MainQuest (0C000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.StartScene() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 502
    .Fragments:TopicInfos:TIF_FPV_Aggressor_01002F55.Fragment_End() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\topicInfos\TIF_FPV_Aggressor_01002F55.psc" Line 44

One more question... about theft and the quest to retrieve your stuff.

I use combat stalkers and unfortunately,  they de-spawn.  This leaves the quest marker on a bare spot on the ground with the quest in my pip-boy.

What console command can we use to end the retrieve quest?  I am not at that point worried about my stuff, so failing the quest is not a major problem.

Though I would wonder if my stuff is in a list somewhere that refills my inventory if quest is completed?

Which if case, completing the quest on a de-spawned npc would be great?

Thanks ego.

John

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Which if case, completing the quest on a de-spawned npc would be great?

There is already code to do that in the robber quest, which I added specifically to handle SKK Combat Stalkers.  SKKCS will delete the stalker NPC(s) if the game unloads their 3D, which will happen if the player moves more than 30,000 distance units from them.  So, I put a script on the robber such that if the robber gets unloaded, Violate waits 5 seconds then checks to see if the robber reference is deleted or disabled, and if so it ends the quest.

I added that code many versions ago, I guess it's possible SKKCS changed in some way and it no longer works.  I'll try out the latest version, I don't currently have it installed.  If needed I'll update the robber code.

4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

There is already code to do that in the robber quest, which I added specifically to handle SKK Combat Stalkers.  SKKCS will delete the stalker NPC(s) if the game unloads their 3D, which will happen if the player moves more than 30,000 distance units from them.  So, I put a script on the robber such that if the robber gets unloaded, Violate waits 5 seconds then checks to see if the robber reference is deleted or disabled, and if so it ends the quest.

I added that code many versions ago, I guess it's possible SKKCS changed in some way and it no longer works.  I'll try out the latest version, I don't currently have it installed.  If needed I'll update the robber code.

Thanks.  I have just started using stalkers so it was just something poking my OCD.

Besides that, it works great for violation, family planning. The unknowns it can provide. Though I tturn off the stalker part, patrol is good.  Sneak 5 does no good on homing missles.

31 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Looks like the Follower actor being passed into AAF is None.  Are you using a nonstandard follower?

Yeah... LOL

Roxy from Depravity... for sure. I don't remember if any of the others fail. Everyone (bad & good guys) have OP weapons. So it's kind of rare to just down an enemy... normally. hehehe

I'll grab Piper and see what happens.

55 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Thanks.  I have just started using stalkers so it was just something poking my OCD.

Well...  I tried with the latest version of SKK Combat Stalkers and everything worked as intended.  Both with Stalkers and with Patrols, when I get out of range I first see [Hostile Stalkers no longer a threat] from SKKCS and a few second later I see [Robber has disappeared] from Violate, and then the robbery quest ends.  I tried simply running away, and I tried fast traveling away and the same thing happened in both cases.

The current code works by detecting the onUnload() event on the robber, then waiting 5 seconds and checking isDeleted() and isDisabled(), and stopping the quest if either is true.  I suspect that in your case, for some reason the robber isn't deleted yet after the 5 seconds expires.  So I have modified the code such that instead of waiting once, it will use a timer that repeats every 5 seconds until the robber is deleted, and then stop the quest.

In the meantime, you can issue the console command "stopquest FPV_Retrieve" to stop the quest and remove the marker.  The quest gets restarted every time you get robbed.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Roxy from Depravity... for sure. I don't remember if any of the others fail. Everyone (bad & good guys) have OP weapons. So it's kind of rare to just down an enemy... normally. hehehe

Yeah that would be it.  The enemy defeat feature uses its own Follower alias and the conditions on it require either a vanilla companion or Dogmeat.

I will modify the conditions so that companions in the PlayerAllyFaction will work in enemy defeat scenes, just like they do in violation scenes.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah that would be it.  The enemy defeat feature uses its own Follower alias and the conditions on it require either a vanilla companion or Dogmeat.

I will modify the conditions so that companions in the PlayerAllyFaction will work in enemy defeat scenes, just like they do in violation scenes.

That would be helpful on many custom companions. I have had heather/wasteland barb/knife fighter etc. Never surrendered and just idled walk around and watched.  I was waiting for heather to have a smart ass comment.

John

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well...  I tried with the latest version of SKK Combat Stalkers and everything worked as intended.  Both with Stalkers and with Patrols, when I get out of range I first see [Hostile Stalkers no longer a threat] from SKKCS and a few second later I see [Robber has disappeared] from Violate, and then the robbery quest ends.  I tried simply running away, and I tried fast traveling away and the same thing happened in both cases.

The current code works by detecting the onUnload() event on the robber, then waiting 5 seconds and checking isDeleted() and isDisabled(), and stopping the quest if either is true.  I suspect that in your case, for some reason the robber isn't deleted yet after the 5 seconds expires.  So I have modified the code such that instead of waiting once, it will use a timer that repeats every 5 seconds until the robber is deleted, and then stop the quest.

In the meantime, you can issue the console command "stopquest FPV_Retrieve" to stop the quest and remove the marker.  The quest gets restarted every time you get robbed.

Thanks ego.  The only other thing I found with the stalkers is they dont abduct. Maybe a clone without a detectable faction.

8 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Thanks ego.  The only other thing I found with the stalkers is they dont abduct. Maybe a clone without a detectable faction.

If you have the "protect the innocent" option turned on in the SKK config holotape, the stalker/patrol actors are removed from all vanilla factions.  That option is on by default; I think if you turn it off they will be able to abduct you.

2 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you have the "protect the innocent" option turned on in the SKK config holotape, the stalker/patrol actors are removed from all vanilla factions.  That option is on by default; I think if you turn it off they will be able to abduct you.

Ohhh, that would amp up the consequences.   As if not bad enough as it goes....

Is it possible to add interaction between this mod and Combat Strip Lite?

It will be awesome if you can add something like auto surrender when your character is fully stripped.

On a side note, is the death camera supposed to look upwards after death from bad ends events? Whenever it triggers on my character the death camera always shakes and points skyward after death.

38 minutes ago, ray314 said:

On a side note, is the death camera supposed to look upwards after death from bad ends events? Whenever it triggers on my character the death camera always shakes and points skyward after death.

That's a vanilla thing, as far as I know.

You could try this LL mod. I haven't.. so no idea how or if it works.