6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Tags serve as a way to describe an animation, but they don't actually control anything about it.  The genders that an animation will play for is defined in the animation data and changing tags will not override that.

If you want a particular animation to play for male instead of female actors, you will need to edit the animationData XML file that it is defined in, and change the <actor gender="F"> node to <actor gender="M"> to make it apply to males instead, or simply remove the gender attribute and make it <actor>  to make it work for both genders.

I believe the One Patch to Bang Them All has an option to install MM versions of most animations, so it would do this work for you.

Ooh, thank you! 

Hey guys I have aaf working find thru _home_ key.. multiple and singular animation packs can be triggered with mutants and humans and work correctly// I am also using Violate plus devious devices with Hold up and Combat strip. When i get defeated, my character kneels down with hands up, mutants or humans put dd devices on me when the characters meet. The Violate menu pops up as quest usually do with the retrieve quest... But no animations ensue...

I tried with 1 animation pack, and with multiple. With the "one patch to to bang them all" the patch fixes n all... Changed the load order around (probably not in the right order) but NOTHING works..

It was working well with the same mods hours before... I seriously do not understand what is wrong // anyone have any adive or fixes as too what may have gone wrong?

The issue began when mutants where put institute chasity belt on my character and it began clipping the body thru the vanilla skin (im using cbbe) the heels where clipping.. it was bothersome. So foolishly i decided to see if i changed the load order of Devious Devices it would help.. It did not.

Anyone have suggestions?  Possibly fixes? Could anyone help me with a correct load order..? I reinstalled everything and the same problem persists. Thank you!

8 hours ago, assassass420 said:

When i get defeated, my character kneels down with hands up, mutants or humans put dd devices on me when the characters meet. The Violate menu pops up as quest usually do with the retrieve quest... But no animations ensue...

Sounds like you need to install AAF Themes.  The Themes mod adds tags to animations, which Violate needs to tell AAF what kinds of animations it wants.  Or you could disable "Use Tags" in Violate's Animation Options MCM, but that will allow non-aggressive animations to play.

Load order really does not matter with these mods so that should not be the problem.  As far as the DD clipping, install the DD fix that @izzyknows posted above and rebuild your DD meshes in BodySlide.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Sounds like you need to install AAF Themes.  The Themes mod adds tags to animations, which Violate needs to tell AAF what kinds of animations it wants.  Or you could disable "Use Tags" in Violate's Animation Options MCM, but that will allow non-aggressive animations to play.

Load order really does not matter with these mods so that should not be the problem.  As far as the DD clipping, install the DD fix that @izzyknows posted above and rebuild your DD meshes in BodySlide.

thank you for the suggestion, i have already that very aaf theme installed.... so i uninstalled all the themes and animations and added one by one and it seems too be working now, idk why i had not tried that. I was thinking the root problem was aaf itself but in retrospect is only the sandbox for these other addons //

NOTE: I was using FF Violate 2.5.1 = i uninstalled that one and used the one given in the first page of this thread (Violate ver. 1.0.0) , then installed themes one by one = atomic lust = leitos = the creatures n kinky plus vanilla. Now super-mutants and humans work fine... Have not tested others.

as a side note; can anyone help point me in the direction of how to fix my character getting massive boobs at some sexual encounters? it sometimes causes Devious Devices too clip... would body slider be the fix given its not happening every-time? usually happens with more frequency when im the aggressor.

Sorry, im a n00b at modding. lol..

Thank you to the community and for the reply @EgoBallistic  :)

9 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You need the themes or turn use tags off.

Also DD has some references left over on some outfits that need removed.

The attached has the fixed meshes. ;)

Edit: Oh.. the one patch (unless it's been updated today) has issues. I sent it to file 13 for the time being.

DD Reference Mesh Fix.zip 9.56 MB · 4 downloads

Oh thank you ! Had missed your reply ! The issue now is that my characters body occasionally picks up other dimensions during sexual encounters, as in larger bewbs n it causes clipping issues. I will give this mesh fix a go however. Much appreciated. :)

19 hours ago, assassass420 said:

Hey guys I have aaf working find thru _home_ key.. multiple and singular animation packs can be triggered with mutants and humans and work correctly// I am also using Violate plus devious devices with Hold up and Combat strip. When i get defeated, my character kneels down with hands up, mutants or humans put dd devices on me when the characters meet. The Violate menu pops up as quest usually do with the retrieve quest... But no animations ensue...

I tried with 1 animation pack, and with multiple. With the "one patch to to bang them all" the patch fixes n all... Changed the load order around (probably not in the right order) but NOTHING works..

It was working well with the same mods hours before... I seriously do not understand what is wrong // anyone have any adive or fixes as too what may have gone wrong?

The issue began when mutants where put institute chasity belt on my character and it began clipping the body thru the vanilla skin (im using cbbe) the heels where clipping.. it was bothersome. So foolishly i decided to see if i changed the load order of Devious Devices it would help.. It did not.

Anyone have suggestions?  Possibly fixes? Could anyone help me with a correct load order..? I reinstalled everything and the same problem persists. Thank you!

The One Patch seems to break more things than it fixes if it fixes anything.  I had issues with it mostly with erections not working.  I got rid of The One Patch and went back to installing the old patches and stuff.  Everything works fine for me now.  Get the latest version of the animations and body types that you use.

Thank you for this great mod, especially with the Bad endings and fatal bad ends!

Just wondering if you can add an option where the player don't actually die after the fatal bad end, but just play a looping "dead/still" animation with the game over music? Asking because the sudden camera change after death is kinda jarring to the experience. And maybe the enemies will just walk away as well.

New Version 1.01 Uploaded

• Added support for followers from the Outcasts and Remnants / Project Valkyrie / Depravity series of mods.  Those mods do not use the vanilla follower system; instead they have their own keyword-based system, but they also put follower NPCs in the PlayerAlly faction.  So I modified the conditions on the Follower aliases so that humans in that faction will be treated as Followers by Violate.  Any other mods that use the same faction setup will also work with this.
  • Updated the FCOM patch to work with the above changes.  If you were using the FCOM patch previously, you will need to update it as well.

As always, there is no need to do a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.

@EgoBallistic I've had 10+ violations (arse kicked & surrender) with 5 companions from PV, OaR and Depravity, and the only issue I've seen is AAF will stick the actors 1/2 way under ground which causes the animation not to play. Normally it's only 1 pair of actors... hitting Home>End fixes things.

But, as far as the update goes.. it's working almost perfectly. Valkyrie seems to not want to join in on the fun at times. Around 10% of the time she will assume the position, kneeling hands up and chill to the end. humm.... maybe she's secretly filming for Club Snuggle? LOL

I didn't read the whole 63 pages, but I was wondering how can I make this mod work better with synths? Because at the moment they have no strap ons and use Raider sounds when Leito's animations play... It doesn't make a lot of sense ?

4 hours ago, MoFo40 said:

I didn't read the whole 63 pages, but I was wondering how can I make this mod work better with synths? Because at the moment they have no strap ons and use Raider sounds when Leito's animations play... It doesn't make a lot of sense ?

There is some kind of mod that adds phalluses to synths.If you're talking about synth dialogs, the mod has been cut from the dialogues of ganners, synths and the rest (143 lines).I still use version 0.81 because all the dialogs (443 lines) are still there.

5 hours ago, MoFo40 said:

Neither of those things is controlled by this mod.  There is a mod called "Synth Clamp-Ons" on LoversLab that adds dildos to synths, but it is a Four-Play mod so you would need to modify it to work with AAF.  As far as sounds, those are built into Leito's animations themselves, nothing a mod like Violate can do about it.

45 minutes ago, Fiona159 said:

the mod has been cut from the dialogues of ganners, synths and the rest (143 lines).I still use version 0.81 because all the dialogs (443 lines) are still there.

Gunners and Synths have dialogue in the current version.  The total number of lines was reduced because the "consensual" and "non-consensual" dialogue scenes were condensed into one scene and duplicate lines were removed, but the total number of individual lines has not changed.

10 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Gunners and Synths have dialogue in the current version.  The total number of lines was reduced because the "consensual" and "non-consensual" dialogue scenes were condensed into one scene and duplicate lines were removed, but the total number of individual lines has not changed.

It turns out that this is my mistake.In the new versions I do not have these dialogues in the game.I will try to remove the mod, make a clean save and install the latest version.

I have an interesting if not more immerssive idea, this is strictly if u have a male in your party right. If u have a male or Super mutant, Nick they can stop the violation from happening. Like for Strong Id like to act as a body gaurd during these violate situations. What do you think of that option. espeically when I kill 9/10 raiders and 1 gets that ONE lucky shot and hit that 30% of health to iniate a violate scene. And 3 of my companions out number and gun this ONE raider.

What do you think of that idea.

42 minutes ago, Gurvemeh said:

I have an interesting if not more immerssive idea, this is strictly if u have a male in your party right. If u have a male or Super mutant, Nick they can stop the violation from happening. Like for Strong Id like to act as a body gaurd during these violate situations. What do you think of that option. espeically when I kill 9/10 raiders and 1 gets that ONE lucky shot and hit that 30% of health to iniate a violate scene. And 3 of my companions out number and gun this ONE raider.

What do you think of that idea.

Yeah I have been thinking about adding something like that.  It can be a little unimmersive when you have two or more companions in your party, and there's only one bad guy left, and boom he gets a lucky shot and you all surrender. 

A while back I wrote and tested a system where if the player went down, your companions could keep fighting.  Then if they got disabled the violation would happen, and if they killed the enemy you would get up.  Unfortunately it was really boring watching your companions and enemies take cover and shoot at each other for half an hour until one of them finally wins, so I abandoned the idea.  But when I wrote Purgatory I had to use scripted combat, rather than simply letting the AI handle it, and I think I could use that to make your "body guard" idea work smoothly.  So I'll give it another go.

Thank you for aligning AAF_violate with Depravity, I have just started playing that one.  It is a lot of fun. I had played Fusion city, and enjoyed it.  I wish someone would set up at least Roxy, for AAF, she has the dialogue sex act options just before fade to black happens. It would be nice if someone good with AAF could set them up to use AAF animations during that one dialogue event.  Actually I think both Depravity, and Fusion city could use some AAF love :) .  Would make the mod's much more immersive I think.

Instead of the companion shooting and having a full scale fight can it just kick in like a dialouge option and u can get up and fight again instead of remaining grounded. 

Like can you make it work like a perk? and have it say 50% chance to escape if there are less numbers, 75% if you have a man in your team 100% if you have strong (Cuz my Strong is juiced up and its gonna take alot of gunners to put him down, and he heals himself)

A body gaurd/companionship anti surrender perk can work. Like if u surrendeder and u have Strong he can say "This my human, get your own!" and you can just get back up and fight (If he doesnt go down) granted u always go down first in a ifhgt as the AI targets u more times then none.

21 hours ago, Gurvemeh said:

I have an interesting if not more immerssive idea, this is strictly if u have a male in your party right. If u have a male or Super mutant, Nick they can stop the violation from happening.

20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah I have been thinking about adding something like that.  It can be a little unimmersive when you have two or more companions in your party, and there's only one bad guy left, and boom he gets a lucky shot and you all surrender. 

A while back I wrote and tested a system where if the player went down, your companions could keep fighting.  Then if they got disabled the violation would happen, and if they killed the enemy you would get up.  Unfortunately it was really boring watching your companions and enemies take cover and shoot at each other for half an hour until one of them finally wins, so I abandoned the idea.

EgoBallistic: Have you ever tried Death Alternative - YMOYL for Skyrim? It has a good way to handle a lot of the issues here (including the HP issue).

1) When your HP hits zero, your PC goes into a downed state like essential NPCs.

2) There is an option for "followers protect PC" so that all nearby followers have to be downed in order for a scenario to start (e.g. Skyrim's Defeat or your Violate mod)

3) After x seconds (mod settable), your PC recovers from a downed state.

For #1, I think it's more than just making the PC essential as I tried that with your mod and when an AAF mods, the enemy NPCs all go hostile again on the PC.