Hello everyone.

First of all : BIG THX for this mod. 

I encountered many problems with AFF not working so I've deleted everything and reinstalled everything step by step.

Now everything work and this mod too.

I only have noticed one problem. My character is a male.

Under 30% HP, I can be raped and it works well. It adds stress for sure !
My ennemies can be raped too at 30%.

But when a super mutant is wounded at 30% or less, he dies and I have his body paralysed in front of me.

I can walk throught it :  it's weird !

Anybody encounters the same problem ? A clue about what's wrong ?

1 hour ago, Fulgurator said:

But when a super mutant is wounded at 30% or less, he dies and I have his body paralysed in front of me.

I can walk throught it :  it's weird !

Anybody encounters the same problem ? A clue about what's wrong ?

That is caused by the new Super Mutant body/skeleton which doesn't handle dismemberment correctly.  You can install Don't Lose Your Head (the no-dismemberment mod, available on Nexus) to prevent SMs getting dismembered and should prevent these freezes.

Note that the enemy surrender feature in Violate only affects Humans and non-feral Ghouls, so Super Mutants can't surrender to you in any case.

29 minutes ago, inventor69 said:

I need help with the new f4se that is required for this mod I had the old one and re-installed everything but its not saying fallout4.exe not found and was hopeing someone could give me a hand with this

First check your Fallout 4 install folder and make sure you have " Fallout4.exe" in it. If not Reinstall game and make a backup. Then watch this video on how to install F4se for Vortex .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fVUfC6ng7Y.

53 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

First check your Fallout 4 install folder and make sure you have " Fallout4.exe" in it. If not Reinstall game and make a backup. Then watch this video on how to install F4se for Vortex .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fVUfC6ng7Y.

thanks but I ran into a nother problem im trying to use mod organizer with it and so far with the video has nothing to do with it 

1 hour ago, inventor69 said:

I need help with the new f4se that is required for this mod I had the old one and re-installed everything but its not saying fallout4.exe not found and was hopeing someone could give me a hand with this

Sounds like you installed it the "Data" folder.. IF so... uninstall it and....

Real simple..

Manually extract the entire F4SE download to your "Fallout 4" folder.. NOT the "Data" folder. Done!

Using bloody MM's to install F4SE is just asking for trouble.

17 minutes ago, inventor69 said:

thanks but I ran into a nother problem im trying to use mod organizer with it and so far with the video has nothing to do with it 

sorry never tried mod manager or vortex. all I know is that you need to install F4SE Manually and make sure it matches you game version. Then put it into the Fallout install directory and setup a shortcut for it. sorry I'm not much help

23 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

sorry never tried mod manager or vortex. all I know is that you need to install F4SE Manually and make sure it matches you game version. Then put it into the Fallout install directory and setup a shortcut for it. sorry I'm not much help

I use the mod organizer (had the name wrong) because that was the only wat I could use the mod configuration menu that I have found

ok I need some help with an issue when trying to use the animations with it  because each time I have tried to use it it ether freezes me in place and doesn't do anything resulting in my needing to load a save or skips it all I should have everything installed correctly but I'm asking here to see any solutions 

1 hour ago, inventor69 said:

ok I need some help with an issue when trying to use the animations with it  because each time I have tried to use it it ether freezes me in place and doesn't do anything resulting in my needing to load a save or skips it all I should have everything installed correctly but I'm asking here to see any solutions 

If the actors are frozen then the animation pack is not installed correctly, either the hkx files are not installed or the plugin is not enabled.

If the scene ends immediately without animations then no animations were found for those actors.  See the Troubleshooting section of the download page for more info.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If the actors are frozen then the animation pack is not installed correctly, either the hkx files are not installed or the plugin is not enabled.

If the scene ends immediately without animations then no animations were found for those actors.  See the Troubleshooting section of the download page for more info.

thanks it got fixed ony issue now is the parts not lineing up or getting hard any fix for that? I also added the optional mods as well such as raiders pet and devious devices but I think the raiders pet one will not continue for some reason and the some of the ithems in the devious devices mod don't work well without marching skin texture or body for the animations they have 

Nice mod

I just dont have the animation for the deathclaw/ radscorpion and some creatures. 

But the rest worked fine (super mutant, humans or ghouls worked)

weird right ? If you have a solution, let me know. 

I'm having some problems here.

I'm playing a mostly female Fallout 4, and based on the info from AFF admin mod, there is no F/F animation tagged as aggressive, and then there is no threesome animation for F/F/F as well.

So I have to toggle the "use tag" feature as off to make the F/F animation happen and I can't get to any threesome animation. Which animation pack includes these so I can download it?

Also is there any way to make the AFF ignore the limitation of gender? Since there is already a strap-on, I don't see why not. Tried to change the "ignore_animation_genders" value to true but it didn't help.

4 hours ago, inventor69 said:

so I ran into something but need help fixing it I had turned it so the violate will work for all cratures but it only sticks to humans there are no animations playing for things like deathclaws any ideas?

Do you have creature animations installed? Silly question...

8 hours ago, inventor69 said:

so I ran into something but need help fixing it I had turned it so the violate will work for all cratures but it only sticks to humans there are no animations playing for things like deathclaws any ideas?

same problem here (like i said before)

i have installed AFF vanilla kinky creature animation pack V1 190801 + V1908806 (1.7 z both) 

don't know for invento69, but let us know if an other creature animation pack exist and still working (or update version we missed)

31 minutes ago, zayro said:

same problem here (like i said before)

i have installed AFF vanilla kinky creature animation pack V1 190801 + V1908806 (1.7 z both) 

don't know for invento69, but let us know if an other creature animation pack exist and still working (or update version we missed)

ok then il keep an eye out

@inventor69@zayro the Kinky / Creature Theme is not an animation pack.  You need to install actual animation packs to get the animations to play.  For mirelurks, bugs, and radscorpions you need AAF Creature Pack.  For Dethclaws you need Mutated Lust.  Several packs have animations for Super Mutants.

@jf8350143 for FF aggressive animations you want Leito's animations pack.  For threesomes and higher you want SavageCabbage's animation pack.

All of these are available on LL.

On 8/8/2019 at 5:36 PM, inventor69 said:

As EgoBallsitic said, those are not actual animations, just tags for them, and having them BOTH can possibly cause problems. Keep just the latest version.