I was able to get the creature animations working sort of. After the animation ends the creature will continue stuck in its animation endlessly while the player exits it cleanly, even if another round of animations starts before exhaustion the 2 will link up perfectly in the animation and the player will exit cleanly. But after teleporting away and coming back the creature is somehow still stuck in its animation and I can't force it to end. Is this an issue with violate or the creature animations pack? 

51 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

I was able to get the creature animations working sort of. After the animation ends the creature will continue stuck in its animation endlessly while the player exits it cleanly, even if another round of animations starts before exhaustion the 2 will link up perfectly in the animation and the player will exit cleanly. But after teleporting away and coming back the creature is somehow still stuck in its animation and I can't force it to end. Is this an issue with violate or the creature animations pack? 

That's a problem with the creature pack.  For most of the creatures you can get them to stop the animation by making them aggro.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:02 AM, EgoBallistic said:

No no, I mean those other mods need to do that check before starting a dialogue scene.

Ah I see.  In that case, what should happen is that any violators who are attacked will fight back.  And if anyone (you, a companion, a violator) who is in an animation is attacked, the violation ends immediately.  Is that not happening in your case?

- Ah yes and no one has touched AAF Prostitution nor Sexual Harassment in ages (I am not a fan of a previous version of MCG, I have yet to try out the newest one due to mods that are not running and mods that are running)   New Edit: I never got to try M.C.G. and that is why I stated this false hood about not being a fan.  To heal oneself I must heal anyone who be hurt, or anyone affected by the ripple of hurt.  I don't like to say negative things and when thinking of negative things that I have said this is definitely one of them

- No that is not happening.  For it's weirder than that.  They are attacking where I was before the animation. (ghost??)  So only after the first animation does a Blood Bath occur.. some of the time.  One time no one defended me.  Are the violators supposed to be treating me as someone to protect??

Fucked up shit happened.  Riot ends when I surrender, I surrendered to the former rioters.  Since the riot is over (I should make it so that the riot doesn't end!!!) I am now hostile to everyone except to those that I surrendered to.  IE I switched sides in the riot during/due to my surrender.  Stray bullet or frag, I'm not sure.  That is why I wanted to become a solo charm faction with neutral relations so that the riot can continue uninterrupted.  With violators (rioters) fighting the guards an merchants or vice versa.  You get to choose through actions not dialog.  You can join a side or sit back and watch the Blood bath or kill them all.   

Edit: crossing my fingers that one day Dystopian Diamond City is compatible with Bleachers A Diamond City Story and Diamond City Expansion.  More NPC's equals a larger blood bath.

6 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

No that is not happening.  For it's weirder than that.  They are attacking where I was before the animation. (ghost??)  So only after the first animation does a Blood Bath occur.. some of the time.  One time no one defended me.  Are the violators supposed to be treating me as someone to protect??

I had this a long time ago. It was a mod conflict.... but I'll be buggered if I can remember which one.

39 minutes ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

Hello, would it be possible to have percentage sliders for devious devices like everything else or would that take to much time? Thank you for your time.

You can use this, it works perfect.

@EgoBallistic I would like to ask you for help. But its about "DD Item Manager". I have noticed that, for example, when I start a new game, Violate keeps all the sliders and my options from other games, which is very convenient. AAF Family too, CSA too. But "DD Item Manager" does not. Every time I start a new game I have to adjust the sliders again... :tired: 

Is there anything I should do to keep my adjustments forever, no matter how many times I start a new game?

55 minutes ago, JBpy said:

But "DD Item Manager" does not. Every time I start a new game I have to adjust the sliders again... :tired: 

Is there anything I should do to keep my adjustments forever, no matter how many times I start a new game?

Unfortunately, there isn't anything you can do.  DD Items Manager directly stores its settings as Properties in its controlling quest, so they are stored in your save and never written to disk.  Changing it to work the way Violate does would require a ton of code changes, it would almost be a rewrite of the whole mod.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Changing it to work the way Violate does would require a ton of code changes, it would almost be a rewrite of the whole mod.

I am currently right in the middle of messing with some Skyrim stuff, so i feel completely out of touch with whats what in Fallout 4...
Isn't there something like JContainers for Fallout 4, that can be used to export/import settings? (i know MCM has build in feature to read stuff from JSON files, probably also write, but if i remember correctly that requires some major changes related to the script properties which would have to be used to store the settigns - which is what i think you are talking about?)

If there is some other means like JContainers, i could just add some import/export function that would solve this problem without requiring a major code changes.

18 hours ago, LordJohnsens said:

Hi, ich have a Problem: The Fallout 4 Script Extender will simply not work. And I have no Idea what to do. And Yes I have installed this mod just like the author of AAF Violate told us...

Thanks for every help^^

Are you starting Fallout using the f4se_loader.exe?

4 hours ago, sexyasshorse24 said:

Would love the option to allow disable the health threshold assault to only allow button surrenders.  Also would like to drop a weird bug I'm getting with the harassment event being put through even though the PC is dead. 

If you set Health Value for Player Surrender to 0 that effectively disables it.  I don't know what a harassment event is, though, that's not part of this mod.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you set Health Value for Player Surrender to 0 that effectively disables it.  I don't know what a harassment event is, though, that's not part of this mod.

Hello Ego.

If he is referring to sexual harassment, this has never been a problem.  If he is referring to the MCG Death Deferred, which won't be activated in MCG because either sexual harassment or Violate is installed, then perhaps he is referring to that.

MCG sets player character essential... would be nice if we could run that, and decide if simple violate surrender is the best choice rather than dying and going the MCG respawn actions.  This is question I have had for some time, but thought maybe good time to broach.  Though this may be more of an MCG question.

John

4 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

MCG sets player character essential... would be nice if we could run that, and decide if simple violate surrender is the best choice rather than dying and going the MCG respawn actions.  This is question I have had for some time, but thought maybe good time to broach.  Though this may be more of an MCG question.

That would be possible but MCG would need to accommodate it.  If a mod wants to act when the player is essential and enters bleedout, it has to register an OnEnterBleedout handler.  I could do that in Violate, but if MCG is also doing that, then the two handlers would both run and make a mess.  So MCG would need to implement an option to disable its respawn effects.  I don't know if it has such an option.

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

My bad lol by Harrassment I mean't Player defeat. once whenever my PC dies in game for some reason the player defeat event gets put through. Might be a conflicting mod or load order since it doesn't seem like a common problem. Also thanks for the response and advice with health value.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That would be possible but MCG would need to accommodate it.  If a mod wants to act when the player is essential and enters bleedout, it has to register an OnEnterBleedout handler.  I could do that in Violate, but if MCG is also doing that, then the two handlers would both run and make a mess.  So MCG would need to implement an option to disable its respawn effects.  I don't know if it has such an option.

I am not sure to understand what @MrCruelJohn was trying to say, but in MCG the respawn system starts disabled by default, and yes it listens to OnBleedout event and set the player essential filling an alias, so i don't know why he was talking about deferred kill events. Also if one has Violate installed and try to enable the MCG respawn system it pop up a message saying that is not possible and the system simply don't start to avoid overlapping conflicts, letting users to have MCG social features and at the same time letting Violate handle the player surrender/rape part. So MCG already avoid conflict with Violate at the base. Probably MrCruelJohn has an old version or he installed MCG first, activated all its system and then installed Violate in a second time, but even then he can disable the respawn system by pressing a simple button in the MCG Options hotkey menu.

40 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

I am not sure to understand what @MrCruelJohn was trying to say

I think he would like the player to be essential but let Violate take over when the player goes into bleedout.  Based on your explanation I would just need to make the player essential and add a bleedout handler that starts a violation, since MCG disables its own player essential feature if Violate is installed.

I don't know if this is the mod that's causing it, but I get the hang ups the most in Violate. For whatever reason, I'm trying to run Violate, MCG, and CSA. I know they all have conflicting jobs and I'm not sure if that's the issue or maybe me using Vortex and my loadorder. For whatever reason, I can get Violate to run, but there's always a chance I'll get a infinite loading screen for unknown reasons. Sometimes Violate will play all on its own to go all the way to Purgatory, but I think when they try and cross, I get the infinite loading screen.

Is there any tips I can use or should I just start chopping up mods?