18 minutes ago, ritalmao said:

2 years later and the pipboy bugging out after a scene, is still present. Would it kill you to fix it?

I use Violate and don't have this issue. Wrong person and wrong thread to cry about it. Try researching and posting this question somewhere else where it might be relevant.

4 hours ago, ritalmao said:

2 years later and the pipboy bugging out after a scene, is still present. Would it kill you to fix it?

maybe i have a probable guilty pf ur problem becuz i had the same situation some time ago, but maybe it wil kill u to know it, a hint is that it isnt this mod XD

Hey guys, so I just installed this mod with the "Atomic Lust" Animation pack on Nexus, and upon being defeated by raiders, the animation failed to play. 

The error message basically said that no male & female animations were found, but I was able to generate some animations no problem with Paladin Danse with AAF Home key debugging. 

I'm seriously wondering what I'm doing wrong, since I installed all the prereqs listed on the first page of this support thread, and the race/gender settings in the Violate MCM all look fine. Assuming Atomic Lust works with Violate...  

I'd appreciate any help!

2 minutes ago, FrozenSpire said:

Hey guys, so I just installed this mod with the "Atomic Lust" Animation pack on Nexus, and upon being defeated by raiders, the animation failed to play. 

The error message basically said that no male & female animations were found, but I was able to generate some animations no problem with Paladin Danse with AAF Home key debugging. 

I'm seriously wondering what I'm doing wrong, since I installed all the prereqs listed on the first page of this support thread, and the race/gender settings in the Violate MCM all look fine. Assuming Atomic Lust works with Violate...  

I'd appreciate any help!

You need a animation pack that has animations that are aggressive, or you need to install Themes or you need both. Leito's animations has aggressive animations.

1 minute ago, FrozenSpire said:

@walkin Hey lol so I just figured it out before you responded, I can disable "tags" under the MCM but yeah you're right... now to look for some aggressive non-consensual sexiness :3

You can disable them but if you download themes then you want tags enabled.

13 minutes ago, FrozenSpire said:

Okay thanks, yeah I'm just starting small rn and trying to figure everything out. Leito's animations are just a pain to install, so I'm just practicing for now, so to speak. 

That's a great idea. More times than not people get messed up because they grab every single mod available all at once then when something goes wrong they have no idea why. Slow and steady will serve you very well with these mods.

Good luck and enjoy.

18 minutes ago, walkin said:

That's a great idea. More times than not people get messed up because they grab every single mod available all at once then when something goes wrong they have no idea why. Slow and steady will serve you very well with these mods.

Good luck and enjoy.

@walkin thanks for your help! I'm really enjoying the process of modding too, its great finally figuring it out in the end (or rather, finally found a guide that actually worked in the end lol)

I also somehow deleted my other post I had before because fuck me but here it is: 

Does anyone know how to make raiders steal your clothing as well? I have some custom clothing from some mods and I would love if those were swiped from me as well as my armor and weapons. 

TYVM!

16 hours ago, FrozenSpire said:

Does anyone know how to make raiders steal your clothing as well? I have some custom clothing from some mods and I would love if those were swiped from me as well as my armor and weapons. 

They will take anything that has the ObjectTypeArmor keyword, as well as whatever you are wearing in the Body slot.  A lot of custom clothing mods, but not all, add that keyword to their items.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

They will take anything that has the ObjectTypeArmor keyword, as well as whatever you are wearing in the Body slot.  A lot of custom clothing mods, but not all, add that keyword to their items.

Thanks! Do you know how I can edit the fallout 4 files to add those keywords in? 

15 hours ago, FrozenSpire said:

Thanks! Do you know how I can edit the fallout 4 files to add those keywords in? 

I had a similar inconvenience. But with AAF. In the scenes, AAF kept the bikini in MC (this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510 ).

In FO4edit you must change the slots of those clothes or items. The bikini in question had a slot (I don't remember, 60 or something) and I put an armor slot (37). There are tutorials on how to change the slots in FO4edit. They are only two values that you must change to be effective.

On 8/12/2019 at 7:21 AM, FrozenSpire said:

On 8/12/2019 at 10:18 PM, JBpy said:

I had a similar inconvenience. But with AAF. In the scenes, AAF kept the bikini in MC (this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510 ).

In FO4edit you must change the slots of those clothes or items. The bikini in question had a slot (I don't remember, 60 or something) and I put an armor slot (37). There are tutorials on how to change the slots in FO4edit. They are only two values that you must change to be effective.

Just be careful doing this, as if you change a slot 33 item to another slot, or vis versa, you can mess shit up that would take a lot of stuffing around in OS [or reinstalling the mods] to sort out.

On 8/11/2019 at 3:04 AM, magnusx said:

maybe i have a probable guilty pf ur problem becuz i had the same situation some time ago, but maybe it wil kill u to know it, a hint is that it isnt this mod XD

well which is it? AFF? It was present during four-play days. Let me know which mod so i won't install it ever again

Thank you! Great mod. I'm just wondering one thing. I'm playing a male character, and there are very few M-M animations, and zero M_M_M when I surrender. I could turn off tags, but then I get the non-aggressive stuff.

Is there a way to change the tags so both M-M and M-F animations play? Or anything similar? Most of them work fine for Male and Female.

So far, I've tried changing all of the "F" tags in the animation files to "M", as well as adding "M_M_M" tags to some otherwise "F_M_M" animations, but the "M_M_M" tag doesn't even seem to exist... I guess I could turn off the multiple aggressors, but that's no fun! 

9 hours ago, Morchanster said:

Thank you! Great mod. I'm just wondering one thing. I'm playing a male character, and there are very few M-M animations, and zero M_M_M when I surrender. I could turn off tags, but then I get the non-aggressive stuff.

Is there a way to change the tags so both M-M and M-F animations play? Or anything similar? Most of them work fine for Male and Female.

So far, I've tried changing all of the "F" tags in the animation files to "M", as well as adding "M_M_M" tags to some otherwise "F_M_M" animations, but the "M_M_M" tag doesn't even seem to exist... I guess I could turn off the multiple aggressors, but that's no fun! 

Tags serve as a way to describe an animation, but they don't actually control anything about it.  The genders that an animation will play for is defined in the animation data and changing tags will not override that.

If you want a particular animation to play for male instead of female actors, you will need to edit the animationData XML file that it is defined in, and change the <actor gender="F"> node to <actor gender="M"> to make it apply to males instead, or simply remove the gender attribute and make it <actor>  to make it work for both genders.

I believe the One Patch to Bang Them All has an option to install MM versions of most animations, so it would do this work for you.