2 hours ago, Alou87 said:

Ive tried this and you get some txt looking as if its on the correct way but then they leave you alone bound and then eventually turn hostile its af if it doesnt really start or doesnt really support those any suggestions on how to get it to work?

You also need to disable combat surrender in RSE and let Violate take care of that part.

And, a lot of times RSE wont move the "abductor" to the PC and thus can't start the dialogue.

Once solution is to use the console command moveto player and target the bad guys until you get the right one. After a few abductions you can kind of tell which one you need to target. They act slightly different than the rest of their buddies.

But keep in mind RSE is buggy.

24 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

In Violate's MCM under Misc options, select "Force Update", then exit the MCM.  Violate will list the compatible mods it finds, it should list both RSE II CSA and Raider Pet.

Also in MCM, make sure you set the percentage chance of the RP and/or CSA outcomes to some nonzero value so they will happen.

I have done that Raider Pet dont seem to work, Im currently using the Wasteland of Depravity mods from Wabberjack.

and then added those I mentioned to it along with the turn the lights on. I turned it up to 100 percent and am trying em out 1 by one.

Area of this test is the Thicket Excavation cant see if the place is the problem, if you have an area you know it should work feel free to recommend. "says works only where there is a leader" the legendary Mathis is there but if he functions as leader not sure.

RSEII works fine did turn it off in menu, also hadnt updated Violate prior but either way works fine.

Bound in Public is also working.

So its only the first one I cant seem to get to work, any suggestions, but still thx on the other 2 I got working

Btw your mods are awsome, and thx for the reply.

22 minutes ago, Alou87 said:

I have done that Raider Pet dont seem to work, Im currently using the Wasteland of Depravity mods from Wabberjack.

and then added those I mentioned to it along with the turn the lights on. I turned it up to 100 percent and am trying em out 1 by one.

Area of this test is the Thicket Excavation cant see if the place is the problem, if you have an area you know it should work feel free to recommend. "says works only where there is a leader" the legendary Mathis is there but if he functions as leader not sure.

RSEII works fine did turn it off in menu, also hadnt updated Violate prior but either way works fine.

Bound in Public is also working.

So its only the first one I cant seem to get to work, any suggestions, but still thx on the other 2 I got working

Btw your mods are awsome, and thx for the reply.

Just to be clear I dnt misunderstand something here the Violate seeks to when you are defeated to make you a Raider Pet or does it only function with the normal quest line started in sanctuary?
Not sure how its intended to work hence my question.

3 hours ago, Alou87 said:

Just to be clear I dnt misunderstand something here the Violate seeks to when you are defeated to make you a Raider Pet or does it only function with the normal quest line started in sanctuary?
Not sure how its intended to work hence my question.

That's one of may issues with collections/wabberjack, a person has no idea what the mods do and the ass that put them together doesn't even know how to support them, yet many want "donations" for all their hard work ripping off actual mod authors.

</end rant>

As for Raider Pet,

The note Jun gives you has nothing to do with anything. It's just extra fluff.

When the game is loaded RP is working... well waiting for another mod to hand off to it, like Violate, or for you to be unarmed and walk into a Raider camp with a Named Boss.

In all camps with a named Boss, once they are killed and the cell resets a generic unnamed Boss will take their place. Each time the cell resets another unnamed Boss will spawn. aka repeatable at each Raider camp.

Here's list of eligible camps.

Spoiler

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den
East Boston Preparatory School  NOTE: Bosco is scripted to be hostile, so he needs to be killed and the cell to be reset. It's a real iffy camp.

Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
USAF Satellite Station Olivia
Walden Pond

47 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That's one of may issues with collections/wabberjack, a person has no idea what the mods do and the ass that put them together doesn't even know how to support them, yet many want "donations" for all their hard work ripping off actual mod authors.

</end rant>

As for Raider Pet,

When the game is loaded RP is working... well waiting for another mod to hand off to it, like Violate, or for you to be unarmed and walk into a Raider camp with a Named Boss.

In all camps with a named Boss, once they are killed and the cell resets a generic unnamed Boss will take their place. Each time the cell resets another unnamed Boss will spawn. aka repeatable at each Raider camp.

Hide contents

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den
East Boston Preparatory School  NOTE: Bosco is scripted to be hostile, so he needs to be killed and the cell to be reset. It's a real iffy camp.

Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
Walden Pond

ty will try it out

Id love to know about the modsetup RSAII in General CSA On/OFF, CSA abductions on/off "seems to have another percent even happening ratio", since I cant get it to work again "could be due to buggy", or does some of these settings have to be on or all OFF, I set em to off, but im not sure if any of em needs to be on for it to work correctly?

Sry if im asking too much but tis kindda of a jungle

1 hour ago, Alou87 said:

Id love to know about the modsetup RSAII in General CSA On/OFF, CSA abductions on/off "seems to have another percent even happening ratio", since I cant get it to work again "could be due to buggy", or does some of these settings have to be on or all OFF, I set em to off, but im not sure if any of em needs to be on for it to work correctly?

Sry if im asking too much but tis kindda of a jungle

nwm its just a bit buggy as said sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

Any recommendable compilations on loverlab that lets you play with all these mods whether it be sm, raiders pet etc, cus I am really not good when it comes to load order its why I use compilations from people who got it to work at some point?

1 hour ago, Alou87 said:

nwm its just a bit buggy as said sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

Any recommendable compilations on loverlab that lets you play with all these mods whether it be sm, raiders pet etc, cus I am really not good when it comes to load order its why I use compilations from people who got it to work at some point?

No because not everyone uses the same mods obviously. Yes, there is a learning curve but if ya wanna mod, doing things yourself and learning is the way.

15 hours ago, izzyknows said:

</end rant>

As for Raider Pet,

Reveal hidden contents

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den

Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
Walden Pond

They still see me as a threat when I walk in unarmed but it works, if set to 100 percent chance via Violate ty buddy helps a lot.

2 hours ago, Alou87 said:

They still see me as a threat when I walk in unarmed but it works, if set to 100 percent chance via Violate ty buddy helps a lot.

Yeah, that seems to happen to some folks, I've never noticed a definitive solution aka fix.

RP checks if the PC is unarmed when entering a named cell. So.. one thing to try is to store all you weapons at say Red Rocket or Starlight and walk over to Corvega. Keep in mind, that power armor is considered a weapon by RP.

But, if it's working via Violate.. it's all good.

4 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Yeah, that seems to happen to some folks, I've never noticed a definitive solution aka fix.

RP checks if the PC is unarmed when entering a named cell. So.. one thing to try is to store all you weapons at say Red Rocket or Starlight and walk over to Corvega. Keep in mind, that power armor is considered a weapon by RP.

But, if it's working via Violate.. it's all good.

Doesnt seem to work right meaning doesnt seem to be a questline since your main focus is to get your gear back eventhough you didnt have any.

Meaning its not the true questline or doesnt seem to be anyway.
But still somewhat playable, Ive also tried using the 'setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest forceDisarm true' and the verbose one it doesnt say anything only time I get a respond is when I use' ' at begin and end otherwise it wont say anything when with ' which I read as " meaning not to be typed just says scripts not saved.

They still attack on sight no matter what I do.

"AAF Violate Disabled: LLFP F4SE Plugin is not loaded."

something like that after steam update, mod organizer update and f4se update.

can i somehow fix it or it's lost for ever?

48 minutes ago, Dongeleo said:

You need to wait for the LLFP plugin to be updated to the structures that the fallout 4 update introduced.

Or, you could do a roll back to the fallout 4 version BEFORE the update.... (That's what I have done)

50 minutes ago, Dongeleo said:

You'll need to downgrade Fallout 4, and make sure you're using an older F4SE version compatible with the earlier game version.

So not only does the mod not work (at least not for me) but several of the related mods as well as this one all require Four Play to function otherwise they auto disable themselves, which creates a soft lock loop the moment any interactions begin.

This is an issue because other associated AAF mods all specifically say with no room for miscommunication, "DO NOT USE FOUR PLAY ANYTHING BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK WITH AAF" (literally they tend to be in all caps like that, and sometimes even with red text), so if this mod does not work without four play and four play does not work with AAF, then how the hell is this whole thing even supposed to function?

Apologies if this has already been solved, but i haven't really seen this issues addressed. The mod and everything loads fine, but when i go and try to enter a scenario as in surrender to a group, it starts out normal. Character puts their hands up and the enemies approach slowly. The approach, strip my character, and start doing the normal pointing and clapping. That's it though. It doesn't move past that. I seen a more recent post where it was suggested to stop the AAF quest and start it again, which i tried, but that didn't seem to do anything. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

7 hours ago, LordSolus said:

So not only does the mod not work (at least not for me) but several of the related mods as well as this one all require Four Play to function otherwise they auto disable themselves, which creates a soft lock loop the moment any interactions begin.

This is an issue because other associated AAF mods all specifically say with no room for miscommunication, "DO NOT USE FOUR PLAY ANYTHING BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK WITH AAF" (literally they tend to be in all caps like that, and sometimes even with red text), so if this mod does not work without four play and four play does not work with AAF, then how the hell is this whole thing even supposed to function?

You're simply confused. This mod does not require the old FourPlay animation framework. It uses AAF instead. Some the Papyrus script extension which FourPlay used was long ago split out separately and still retains the historical name "LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin" (LLFP for short). That is not FourPlay, it's an F4SE plugin which mods like AAF and Violate need to be able to function. AAF ships a copy of it for convenience, so you shouldn't need to worry about installing it separately, just make sure no other mods are overwriting AAF's copy of LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll.

6 hours ago, xxsgtdave117xx said:

Apologies if this has already been solved, but i haven't really seen this issues addressed. The mod and everything loads fine, but when i go and try to enter a scenario as in surrender to a group, it starts out normal. Character puts their hands up and the enemies approach slowly. The approach, strip my character, and start doing the normal pointing and clapping. That's it though. It doesn't move past that. I seen a more recent post where it was suggested to stop the AAF quest and start it again, which i tried, but that didn't seem to do anything. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Have you already tested AAF to make sure you're able to start animations using its on-screen interface? Make sure AAF is working before you try any AAF-using mods like Violate. If you need help troubleshooting AAF, seek assistance in the AAF Discord (linked from The Fucking Manual).

Had this for a while and never encountered this edge case until today. Violated by a raider who killed themselves with a Molotov before Violate triggered, but didn't finish dyin' until after it kicked off but before the AAF animation kicked off. Animation played with the now dead raider but after the anim ended, I couldn't get the pip interface back without a game restart. Rare, not a big deal, but if a check is possible, given that violence is likely to be occurin' when this mod is active, might be worth adding...