6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If none of this is the case, make the problem happen again

Probably something simple but AAF or something is triggering stack dump. Which completely stopped any animations. Usually like other reports, the first scene will play, finish and everyone just stands around looking silly. LOL

BTW, I have a very basic AAF install with your ungendered SC xml's, which work fine.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by izzyknows
8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Violate itself isn't crashing the game.  Most likely something is messed up with your AAF setup.  Like I said to eicosa on the previous page:

Make sure nothing is overwriting any part of AAF.  Some mods like Real Handcuffs include their own copy of AAF's LLFP library which will break AAF.  Also, NativeSync is not compatible with AAF 171 and will break it.

If none of this is the case, make the problem happen again and post your script log.

I disabled real handcuffs upon seeing it was a possible problem. and i do not have NativeSync. What other mods may cause this issue?

I can see about posting a log on Thursday when i have my next day off.

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Probably something simple but AAF or something is triggering stack dump. Which completely stopped any animations. Usually like other reports, the first scene will play, finish and everyone just stands around looking silly. LOL

Strange.  Stack dumps by themselves don't stop the game, the game engine and script engine are fine and can keep processing.  But, they get logged because they usually indicate something is wrong with a script and too many function calls are being made at once.

You have a whole lot of "[086] morphSet ID not found" errors but that could just be what the stack dump happened to log.

There isn't much related to Violate in there, you would need to turn on debug logging in Violate's MCM so I can see what's going on.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

There isn't much related to Violate in there, you would need to turn on debug logging in Violate's MCM so I can see what's going on.

Turned AAF logging off & Violate On.  If you want I can turn both On, but AAF logs a lot of stack dumps.

3 battle losses.

1 & 2 was a lot of Raiders,

1 played 1 scene,

2 played 0, (AAF still stuck searching from 1st scene)

3 was a single Raider played fine.

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

1 played 1 scene,

2 played 0, (AAF still stuck searching from 1st scene)

3 was a single Raider played fine.

Not sure what happened there.  In the first violation scene the first animation played, the AAF events arrived as expected, Violate tried to start a new animation and ... nothing.  No events at all from AAF, like it was frozen.  Then I guess it recovered on its own somehow?  Only thing I could suggest is to see if something showed up in the AAF Admin panel.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Then I guess it recovered on its own somehow? 

Got it fixed. Boy she's a fickled bitch I tell ya!! I Sorry but I have no idea exactly what fixed AAF, but she's back to polishing knobs like a pro. LOL

I "think" is was something in one or more of the xml files causing it to spaz out. I trashed the lot and installed all new.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Got it fixed. Boy she's a fickled bitch I tell ya!! I Sorry but I have no idea exactly what fixed AAF, but she's back to polishing knobs like a pro. LOL

I "think" is was something in one or more of the xml files causing it to spaz out. I trashed the lot and installed all new.

That will happen unfortunately.  I highly recommend Dlinny_Lag's AAF XML Scanner.  Sometimes XML errors can do weird things like affect other XML of the same type or even lock up AAF, and it's so easy to make little mistakes when editing that stuff.

27 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Sometimes XML errors can do weird things like affect other XML of the same type or even lock up AAF, and it's so easy to make little mistakes when editing that stuff.

Nice! That puppy runs like it was coded in assembly.

Only had 5 small parsing errors in 424 files. Not to shabby. :)

On 8/23/2023 at 4:41 AM, Jericho_Dark said:

I disabled real handcuffs upon seeing it was a possible problem. and i do not have NativeSync. What other mods may cause this issue?

I can see about posting a log on Thursday when i have my next day off.

Real Handcuffs itself isn't a problem, just make sure when you install RH that you deselect the option for the convenience copy of LLFP in its FOMOD installer menu.

Make sure nothing else is overwriting any of AAF's files (Rad Morphing Redux also includes a convenience copy of LLFP, make sure AAF's copy overwrites it). Obviously if you directly installed a separate version of LLFP then uninstall that (or make sure it's the very latest one but for the moment the version included in AAF is the same).

Try checking your AAF installation with the AAF_GFV.exe utility on Moddingham, and ask for further assistance in the NSFW help channel on the AAF discord.

Wonder if you can add an option for the Shock collar where the password would have a chance to be wrong or won't spawn at all? I am playing with other mods that have other means to remove them and as of right now they are much easier to remove then items from DD (even though they are designed to be harder to do so).

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Try checking your AAF installation with the AAF_GFV.exe utility on Moddingham...

have u a link to this? i am to dumb to find lol...

between, i got a lot of errors in my install on animations... can it be that UAP overwrite importand infos?

omg.txt

Edited by roflmaones
2 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

Wonder if you can add an option for the Shock collar where the password would have a chance to be wrong or won't spawn at all? I am playing with other mods that have other means to remove them and as of right now they are much easier to remove then items from DD (even though they are designed to be harder to do so).

I just don't pick it up, cause like you, I have mods that will "assist" in the removal. ;)

2 minutes ago, roflmaones said:

thanx found it. and damn, shows a lot of errors.. :(

Also, maybe I assumed too much, if you didn't know what I meant by Moddingham then maybe you're using an old version of AAF from somewhere else? The latest version can be found there (v171 at time of writing).

9 minutes ago, roflmaones said:

grmpf :) overwrite existing 171 install with "new" 171 and no errors, but shows instable lol....

I would ignore the ESP counter if at least a few of those ESPs are "light" (ESL-flagged) ESPfe plugins. I don't think GFV takes ESL-flagged ESPs into account so may be warning you unnecessarily. The denizens of the AAF Discord could tell you for certain.

Aside from that, has it started working in game?

Question: (I searched first and didn't see anything.)

I have the health threshold at 25% or something. I can see I have low health before the scene starts. After the scene ends, my health is always increased back up to about 50%. I have no mods that heal me, no health regen, no items that heal, nothing. It's only the scenes from this mod that for some reason increase your health at the end, bumping you back up above where you were before the scene. Anyone had this issue and know a fix? I don't want free healing, want the game to be punishing. Thanks!

Edited by Vidust
7 hours ago, Vidust said:

Question: (I searched first and didn't see anything.)

I have the health threshold at 25% or something. I can see I have low health before the scene starts. After the scene ends, my health is always increased back up to about 50%. I have no mods that heal me, no health regen, no items that heal, nothing. It's only the scenes from this mod that for some reason increase your health at the end, bumping you back up above where you were before the scene. Anyone had this issue and know a fix? I don't want free healing, want the game to be punishing. Thanks!

If your health is below the game's "fPlayerHealthHeartbeatSlow" setting where the screen flashes and you hear your heartbeat, Violate will heal you to just above that threshold.  It doesn't heal you any further than that, though.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If your health is below the game's "fPlayerHealthHeartbeatSlow" setting where the screen flashes and you hear your heartbeat, Violate will heal you to just above that threshold.  It doesn't heal you any further than that, though.

Okay thanks. Is there a way to disable that setting? I'd like to stay at the health I was before the scene started, not get set to a different health amount.

44 minutes ago, Vidust said:

Okay thanks. Is there a way to disable that setting? I'd like to stay at the health I was before the scene started, not get set to a different health amount.

Not without modifying one of the mod's scripts.  It never occurred to me anyone would want that, so I never made it an option.  I'll add it to the to-do list, I'm working on a new release and it's simple enough to add the option.