11 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hi,

There was a fantastic post that spicydoritos made in the combat lite strip mod that made Violate activate on the 6 stack, when you are butt naked.

He has written how to do this ! (thank him very much !)(SNIP)

Oh hell yes, I am deep in a save with CSL and Violate, and I have found a way to get it to work (most ofthe time) this way - but I would love if CSL was officially supported by Violate.

(My settings: under lucky hits 100/50/100, and violate surrender at 25% with no cripple surrender). I get stripped naked, then I usually take enough damage to trip Violate. It works, most of the time - ish. Official CSL + violate integration would make me a happy camper!

16 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

hi @EgoBallistic

I have a question about AAF tags in AAF_Violate_Creature_tagData.xml shipped with your mod.

It has the entry for vad_Ghoul 4w MMMF animation with tags that confuses me.

It contains 2 tags related to actor types in the animation: F_FGhoulM_FGhoulM and FGhoulM

Could you explain what you tried to express by declaring those 2 tags. Is it just a mistake?

IIRC, FGhoulM stands for Feral Ghoul Male, and F_FGhoulM_FGhoulM means Female human + two male feral ghouls.  In any event, those lines are the same as in Themes.

The intent of that tagData XML is just to ensure that the user has tags for the most common creature animations.  Sometimes people forget to enable creature sex in Themes.

2 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

IIRC, FGhoulM stands for Feral Ghoul Male, and F_FGhoulM_FGhoulM means Female human + two male feral ghouls.  In any event, those lines are the same as in Themes.

The intent of that tagData XML is just to ensure that the user has tags for the most common creature animations.  Sometimes people forget to enable creature sex in Themes.

I understand that defining of actor types is necessary. And tag like F_FGhoulM_FGhoulM makes sence. I do not understand why single FGhoulM is defined. What did you mean by that?

13 minutes ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

I do not understand why single FGhoulM is defined. What did you mean by that?

Because then you can have a Feral Ghoul Male and a Female scene. aka 2 actor scene.

or F_FGhoulM_FGhoulM_FGhoulM_FGhoulM_FGhoulM gangbang.

Edited by izzyknows
26 minutes ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

No problem. I just want to understand how tags CAN be used by authors. I've found this "anomaly" and want to understand exact meaning of such combination of tags.

@EgoBallistic Could you help with explanations?

Jeez dude.

tumblr_lyml3wqxwl1r73anpo1_250.gif

IIRC the idea was to indicate that one or more ferals were involved in the animation.  This allows the script that received the OnAnimationStart event to only check for that single tag, instead of every permutation of F_FeralGhoulM, F_FeralGhoulM_FeralGhouLM, etc.  But I didn't apply it to every feral animation because... of some reason I forget now.

16 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Thing is if Violate updates do i have to do the changes again each times ?  If yes

Yes.  As @vaultbait explained, it really isn't safe to replace the new version of a script with an old one.

16 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

I think it would be best for every users to have it in the official Version of Violate if @egoballistic is ok to include it

I don't mind adding compatibility.  But the script you posted wouldn't be suitable, as it completely prevents auto surrender if CSL isn't installed.  At a minimum I would change

... && VCSL_DamageLevel.GetValue() >= 6

to

... && (VCSL_DamageLevel == None || VCSL_DamageLevel.GetValue() >= 6)

That way you can surrender if either CSL is not installed, or if the CSL damage level is 6 or higher.

But I think I would take it a step further and add a AFV_VCSL_Threshold setting in Violate, so that the user could set it to any value 1-6, or 0 to turn it off.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

But I think I would take it a step further and add a AFV_VCSL_Threshold setting in Violate, so that the user could set it to any value 1-6, or 0 to turn it off.

That's what I ended up doing in later iterations.  Swapping between two versions of the script, depending on whether CSL was installed in that playthrough, quickly became tiresome.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That way you can surrender if either CSL is not installed, or if the CSL damage level is 6 or higher.

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

That's what I ended up doing in later iterations.  Swapping between two versions of the script, depending on whether CSL was installed in that playthrough, quickly became tiresome.

You are both the expert :) But it would be Freakinstatic ! 

Best of all it would future proof it for future version of Violate !

Thank you !

8 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

I would love if CSL was officially supported by Violate.

With the change, i used invulnaribility on with 6 stack and naked god on

Basically when i have no more clothes, i instantly surrender, smooth as butter

I like your settings it's very creative :) I bet you tweaked a lot

Edited by tuxagent7
31 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

who knows just enough to script myself into trouble.

Lol  Yeah Ego is the grandmaster but don't sell yourself short if I had half the talent you have...

I wouldn't have to request this and that :P

You have made great mods and hope that you continue to do

28 minutes ago, chris141 said:

it keeps saying that i can't surrender even when im in a fight agenst raiders.

Check the Aggressor Options in the MCM and that Human is set to "On" and Gender set to "Both"

Edited by Slorm
14 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Check the Aggressor Options in the MCM and that Human is set to "On" and Gender set to "Both"

they are tho i am in restrains, can i not surender when in restraints? is so y do they just keep shooting me then stoping when hp gets to 0 aonly for it to go back up with out a event?

1 hour ago, chris141 said:

they are tho i am in restrains, can i not surender when in restraints? is so y do they just keep shooting me then stoping when hp gets to 0 aonly for it to go back up with out a event?

Ah, are you using Deviously Cursed Wasteland as that has it's own surrender routine which you'll need to switch off if you want Violate to work correctly.

@EgoBallisticWould you ever consider making your own version of abductions, that is built into Violate? 

I find CSA to be buggy and does weird stuff like animations taking ages to start, abductors idling two seconds into an animation, camera locking to first person and a bunch of other things.  Also Sexual Harrassment have to disable NPC approaches when abductions happen.

Edited by Beyound
4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes, I’ve been wanting to do that for a while now.  I’m working on another new mod at the moment, but after that I think an abduction and slavery mod is what I want to do next.

Ooh, yes please :classic_smile:

I don't know if I'm just being dumb. I probably messed something up, but I was fighting the Death Claw in Concord after meeting the minute men and my character surrendered. So the mod is working, but nothing happens after my player character hops out of the power armor. I also have the same problem with Dogmeat with SEU where nothing happens after completing the dialog tree. I'm a little confused on what is and isn't working.