I haven't got an answer for you guys, sorry. I just set up a new profile in MO, disabled all the skimpy armors and my current versions of Hoodies and Ungulates, installed Hoodies from the kit and tested. Ran fine, schlongs were exposed in sex scenes. Installed Ungulates from the kit. Ran fine. I do not know what's going on. What I saw in your log is that only the SchlongEffect script (the enchantment on the schlong itself)  runs. But the first thing it does is check to see whether the actor has the SchlongOwner effect, and applies it if not. I'm not seeing that script getting started at all in your log; starts as expected in mine. Not seeing any relevant errors either.

All I can suggest is 

• Switch to Mod Organizer. Vortex is known to mess up with mods it doesn't know about.
  • Set up a simple profile with just the basics, plus Sexlab and SOS. Check that they are running correctly.
  • Add Hoodies. Check that it's running correctly.
  • Add the rest of your mods, checking after each set to make sure things are still working.
54 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Mighta messed that up. Will check.

Thanks for checking, it's literally the only thing not quite right in my game lol

Also, Vortex says "Mods Are Redundant" and lists Hairless patch as said mod.
Now if I could just get YA to work on my install, life would be grand

While I have you, is it possible for someone with YA to somehow extract the race replacer portion of the overhaul? I kinda wanna replace my orcs with the Saberlions <///<;

Edited by MrSuspiciousX
5 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

That kind of thing is doable but a big job.

Kinda figured that, and Im not real good at even installing something thats already done lol
i.e. I've given up on Immersive creatures and the adult add-on. It always causes ctd, no error when dealing with chaurus or any area they can be in.
I'm going to attempt to try disabling the hairless patch but leave it installed and see if that does anything

On 11/10/2021 at 4:05 AM, Bad Dog said:

I'm not seeing an obvious problem. Let me think about it, but reinstall is the only option I can think of. Maybe if Ungulates had a different version of Hoodies packaged? But you've got BadDogSchlongCore.esp, which is right.

A bit late, but just in case others have a similar problem; Reinstalling it seems to have solved it for me. No idea why or how, but having tested it on both argonians and khajiit, they seem to work fine now, and the SOS page-up page-down erection control also works.

Again, thank you for an excellent mod, it's great to find some good non-human penis mods!

• 1 month later...

This is weird. I also noticed that Khajiit schlongs weren't working recently. Definitely had been before. I tried restarting SoS and using ReSaver to clear out the Hoodies scripts to no avail. I'm almost done with this character anyways so I'll have the opportunity to roll a new game to fix the issue. I wonder what caused the issue for multiple people. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up, anyone having issues with Bad Dog Hoodies 9.5 causing the human body to be hairy no matter what, you just have to put your body textures lower than it. I'm dumb and was literally going crazy over why my skin textures would not update to my new ones and finally read the description on this mod and moved my mods around a little and viola instant fix.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if this mod is still being worked on because as far as I see it is the only one that makes the Argos and Khajiits anatomically correct. I really want this mod for that reason but don't use SexLab, I use FG and Ostim. If it's not or there are no plans for the support of the other two mods then it's all good, I'll just suffer with human style schlongs on my cats and lizards. xD 

"Still being worked on" is a nebulous concept. 

I am still modding and still feel some responsibility to these Skyrim mods. But I'm modding and playing FO4 RN and it's really hard to pull myself back into the Skyrim headspace. Ostim and Osex have been requested a lot so if I get back into the Skyrim world with both feet I'll probably look at them. But I don't want to make promises.

For now, you've got what you've got.

@feodor.icon I think you have a FNIS/SL/animations problem, given that your NPC is re-dressing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I found an interesting glitch. A wanted one after finding out, but interesting nonetheless.

• Start out your game as a khajiit female.
  • Give her the female sheath (should look like a feline shlong)
  • showracemenu to change your character to a female nord

Congrats. Your feline malehood changed to a ...canines...?

If you try to start out as a female nord and give a female sheath, SOS complains that its not meant for the character and wont show up. You have to do the above in order.

Hi i have the problem where the sheat and slit version of the schlongs don't work on female. When i use the erection spells it works perfectly with the mal but the female ones stay on the flacid state. I wonder if it's because the scripts files need to be copied in the female folder too

Hello!

I've been running into an issue where characters with sheathes and slits don't have their schlongs controlled by Sexlab Aroused properly. While their full, erect form can be controlled by Sexlab Aroused similar to a default schlong shipped with SoS, it can not make the schlong exit / reenter the sheath or slit naturally. However, when controlled using the built in schlong bending keybinds it works as intended.

My understanding is that Sexlab Aroused directly controls the bend of your character's schlong, but there must be more nuance to it than that if the manual and automatic versions have differing results.

Of course, this may be entirely on me as I am running Anniversary Edition, but everything else seems to be playing nice so far with a few tweaks here and there.

Do you have any insights as to what might cause this and/or how to fix it? If need be I can provide load order and screenshots, but I'm just trying to get all the sex framework set up before I move onto more substantial mods.

Thanks in advance.