7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Share what you've got. I'm doing an upgrade pass and making sure all the HDT/collision stuff is working is on my list.

Here's a zip of your meshes I edited following the 'Male Genitals' tri-shape trick to hook into 3BA's SMP XMLs. The Slit addons work, male and female, while the Feline does not. Along with those are the meshes from the ERF Futanari Addon which I also hooked into 3BA the same way. Just to illustrate how renaming the tri-shape works the same way else where. 

Modified Meshes.7z

On 8/26/2021 at 7:16 AM, Bad Dog said:

Peachy. I have no idea what the tri-shape trick is but I'll have a look. 

Think I might have figured it out. It seems to be an issue with the newest 3BA. A few people reported SOS issues on the mod page. I got all of the BD addons working by hooking them into Baka's SOS SMP. Works by changing the name of the shaft tri-shape to peniscollision, removing any links to XMLS, then adding a string node to point to his XML "SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BakaSOS\hdtSOSSMP.xml" under "Skinned Mesh Physics Object". Also got my SOS strapon working this way. Oddly, the ERF Futanari addon still works by naming the mesh to MaleGenitals. No XMLs needed there. But, when has Skyrim ever worked intuitively? 

Here's the working feline meshes: Working Meshes.7z

And the link to Baka's SMP patch. Maybe there's some secrets in there to creating your own BD SMP XMLs. https://www.patreon.com/posts/bakas-sos-addon-37684959

Not sure what's going on with 3BA. The author hasn't posted a patch since April. No pressure on them though, we all have life going on right now.

10 hours ago, Papersword said:

Think I might have figured it out. It seems to be an issue with the newest 3BA. A few people reported SOS issues on the mod page. I got all of the BD addons working by hooking them into Baka's SOS SMP. Works by changing the name of the shaft tri-shape to peniscollision, removing any links to XMLS, then adding a string node to point to his XML "SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BakaSOS\hdtSOSSMP.xml" under "Skinned Mesh Physics Object". Also got my SOS strapon working this way. Oddly, the ERF Futanari addon still works by naming the mesh to MaleGenitals. No XMLs needed there. But, when has Skyrim ever worked intuitively? 

Here's the working feline meshes: Working Meshes.7z

And the link to Baka's SMP patch. Maybe there's some secrets in there to creating your own BD SMP XMLs. https://www.patreon.com/posts/bakas-sos-addon-37684959

Not sure what's going on with 3BA. The author hasn't posted a patch since April. No pressure on them though, we all have life going on right now.

Can confirm this.
Tried it myself and it works. Maybe not perfect for some, but it works.
Gonna hotfix everything for myself till you have the time to fix it properly yourself Bad Dog. Thank you Peachy.

• 4 weeks later...

Made an SMP collision patch, require Baka SOS SMP from his patreon page since the new collision meshes are using his collision XML, also these wont work with 3BA v2 since the vagina collisions are broken on that mod, should work fine with latest BHUNP, if Bad Dog want he can upload this on main page, i might make better looking collision meshes otherwise these should work fine, overwrite main mod with my files.

Bad Dog Hoodies SMP Patch.rar

On 9/13/2021 at 3:12 AM, cooldude6996 said:

I'm using OStim and while the description states that OSex is not supported

So ya, funny thing, the reason why the description says OSex is not supported is because OSex isn't supported.

If you run with SL Arounsed and the SOS integration turned on, schlongs will reflect arousal level, but they still won't get hard in sex scenes.

@haytham1233 thanks, will look.

• 3 weeks later...

I use Masculine Khajiit Textures by MONSTERaider and though it says it's compatible with SOS, the textures can't seem to deal when it comes to your mod.

Spoiler

218449214_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_18_20212_04_43PM.png.bcb8621057b29e3d8bc17fd3a191a371.png

As you can see the texture seems to ignore this one. I haven't looked to see if there was a problem with other custom skins as I usually only use Argonian and Khajiit texture edit to make the fur look nicer. Is there a way to fix it, or is it more of a problem with the creator of the texture's texture map?

There is the possibility that by "Compatible with SOS" they actually just meant the default human penis and not add-on penis meshes. Which if so that sucks and is kind of dumb, but oh well.

Edited by ShadowWolf1
Adding some info and comments.
On 10/18/2021 at 1:07 PM, ShadowWolf1 said:

I use Masculine Khajiit Textures by MONSTERaider and though it says it's compatible with SOS, the textures can't seem to deal when it comes to your mod.

Reveal hidden contents

218449214_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_18_20212_04_43PM.png.bcb8621057b29e3d8bc17fd3a191a371.png

As you can see the texture seems to ignore this one. I haven't looked to see if there was a problem with other custom skins as I usually only use Argonian and Khajiit texture edit to make the fur look nicer. Is there a way to fix it, or is it more of a problem with the creator of the texture's texture map?

There is the possibility that by "Compatible with SOS" they actually just meant the default human penis and not add-on penis meshes. Which if so that sucks and is kind of dumb, but oh well.

I tried to search for where I downloaded this, but navigating SL can be difficult at times. This should fix that.

08-03-Khajiit Texture Mod and Masculine + Sheath Patch.zip

Although, I think it needs the grey cat option.

On 6/11/2021 at 5:53 PM, Bad Dog said:

Forcing the females to male: I'm willing to take guidance on this. Somewhere along the way it was suggested that the "right" way to handle futa was to use sexlab's "set female as male" option and then they'd generally be given the penetrator role for free. When you say it breaks other mods, what do you have in mind? Player's sex in general should be determined by the setting on the race. If you're asking sexlab, you should be asking about what role this player will take. So are those mods doing the right thing?

It might be possible to set the SL gender right at anim start, but I might not get the notification until SL has already chosen roles.

I went looking for this and I'm sorry I never followed up... I completely missed this. Mods like Fill Her Up and one or two others apparently look to Sexlab for the 'intended' sex of the character for... some reason. The issue I've been having (and still have) is that when my PC has a schlong equipped, Sexlab keeps forcing the gender to Male. I'm not entirely sure why. If schlong is set to None, then gender remains Female. But the moment I select a penis in SOS the game forces sexlab gender to Male (even if I turn it back to female, itll just re-set it as male with the next animation) and I have no idea why. But given things like HentaiPregnancy having male options but no option to set PC gender,  Iassume it also looks to Sexlab for appropriate gender.

Hey!

First off, just want to say that this is a fantastic mod! Best khajiit and argonian dicks that I've found so far, lovely stuff!

Unfortunately, I'm here 'cause I got a slight problem... For some reason, the khajiit dudes no longer get erect during sex scenes

Other than SoS and this mod, I'm using Sexlab and a number of sexlab addons, including Sexlab Aroused and Sexlab Eager NPCs and Sexlab Matchmaker

I've tried triggering scenes through Eager NPCs and through the Matchmaker spells, but neither of them manage to fix the poor khajiits erectily dysfunction problem...

Other symptoms: the penises/sheaths/slits all show up as they should, no graphical errors. The testicles  animate correctly

If I give them a default SoS penis (can't remember the name, something something vectored?), they get erect correctly, but as soon as they get the sheaths, they go static.
I checked out the debug info in SoS, and for some reason it lists the male actors as "Erect: False" even in the middle of the sex scene, so it seems something is preventing some triggers somewhere?
Also, for some reason, trying to use the SoS manual erection keys (page up and page down) does not seem to work. No reaction whatsoever when I click them.

Does anyone have a fix for this? I've tried reading the last couple pages of this forum, but I'm not sure if anything is applicable to this problem

(For clarity: I have used this for a while now, and it *used* to work. I probably installed something that conflicted somehow and broke it, though I'm not sure what I could've installed  that did that...)

I have only tested this on male khajiit so far. Have not checked out argonians yet, but I will try that tomorrow... I have a male argonian character so I can test that player-side as well. My khajiit is female, so she's only on the receiving end of the dicks.

EDIT: My Bad Dog Hoodies version is 9.5.0.0.7, for SE

Other things I've tried: restarting SoS (which is how I got the default human cock to appear for testing purposes), unchecking and rechecking Sexlab Aroused SoS integration

Edited by Raindrops400
1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Post a log. Might need a load order but if it used to work and doesn't now, the log is probably most useful. 

Where can I find the log? I assume the crash logs are not useful, since the game doesn't actually crash

EDIT: I sniffed around the SoS site for their log method, and tried turning on the Papyrus logging... unfortunately, this did not seem to produce a log file at all (though it *did* make the folders the log file is supposed to sit in)

I also tried checking out the SKSE SoS log, but it has nothing useful (just a few lines about schlongified armor)

Edited by Raindrops400
6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, papyrus log, it's the usual first thing people ask for when a mod misbehaves. That and load order. Google how to turn it on--you'll end up with a file called papyrus.0.log which will tell me if the Hoodies scripts are running.

Ah, it seems I had messed up the activation or something. I managed to get a log!

The log consists of like... max 2 minutes of gameplay, where I start the game, immediatly start a sex scene between my character ("Talaasi", female khajiit) and J'zargo, and then exit the game (without saving, if relevant).

Full log file attached

I took a peek at it, and as far as I can tell there are no entries that are clearly marked as being from a Hoodie script, so is suspect the script isn't running for some reason

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Raindrops400

Okay, looks like you're not running a revealing armor mod. There was a bug a version or two back where Hoodies didn't work right in that situation because the SL scene had already started by the time the schlong got equipped and Hoodies got involved. Try the erection spell on J'Zargo and see if that works. I'll check the clothed-before-sex condition at this end and make sure it works.

On 11/7/2021 at 2:00 PM, Bad Dog said:

Okay, looks like you're not running a revealing armor mod. There was a bug a version or two back where Hoodies didn't work right in that situation because the SL scene had already started by the time the schlong got equipped and Hoodies got involved. Try the erection spell on J'Zargo and see if that works. I'll check the clothed-before-sex condition at this end and make sure it works.

Sorry for the slow answer, I haven't had time to play for a few days

I just started up the game and tried the erection spell. It made J'zargo take off all his clothes, and his penis correctly got equipped... But he did not actually become erect. It still remained in his sheath.

I grabbed another logfile, in case it is helpful:

Papyrus.0.log

Okay, this is weird because you're getting the notification that the schlong effect is happening--which means Hoodies is there and working--but nothing else. I would expect a notification of the erection spell, because I listen for that. 

Maybe giving me a load order? And are you using Vortex, because Vortex has no clue?

Things to try: Reinstalling Hoodies (just download and re-install, in case files have gone missing). Doing a clean reinstall of hoodies. (Save, remove, load game, let it settle, save & exit, load, verify it's working, save & exit, re-install Hoodies, load, verify.

But show me a load order first.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay, this is weird because you're getting the notification that the schlong effect is happening--which means Hoodies is there and working--but nothing else. I would expect a notification of the erection spell, because I listen for that. 

Maybe giving me a load order? And are you using Vortex, because Vortex has no clue?

Things to try: Reinstalling Hoodies (just download and re-install, in case files have gone missing). Doing a clean reinstall of hoodies. (Save, remove, load game, let it settle, save & exit, load, verify it's working, save & exit, re-install Hoodies, load, verify.

But show me a load order first.

Yah I am indeed using Vortex

Load order:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Fertility Mode.esm
  7  7     CreatureFramework.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHair.esm
  9  9     RaceCompatibility.esm
254 FE   0 RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
 10  a     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 11  b     FlowerGirls SE.esm
 12  c     SexLab.esm
 13  d     SexLabAroused.esm
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
254 FE   1 CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esl
254 FE   2 Simple No More Stupid Dog.esl
 15  f     SkyUI_SE.esp
 16 10     GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
254 FE   3 HD Lods SSE.esp
 17 11     Obsidian Weathers.esp
 18 12     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 19 13     Better Dynamic Snow.esp
 20 14     Immersive Wenches.esp
 21 15     Enlightened College of Winterhold.esp
 22 16     Thaumaturgy.esp
 23 17     ModestElderly.esp
 24 18     WeightlessOV - SoulGem.esp
254 FE   4 Arena.esp
254 FE   5 Shout warnings removed.esp
 25 19     SmartCast_1_0.esp
 26 1a     DW.esp
 27 1b     Immersive Arousal.esp
 28 1c     PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
 29 1d     S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
 30 1e     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 31 1f     S3DLandscapes NextGenerationForests.esp
 32 20     MysticismMagic.esp
 33 21     Helgen Reborn.esp
 34 22     ZaForswornStory.esp
 35 23     WindhelmEntranceOverhaul.esp
 36 24     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 37 25     SexLab Confabulation.esp
 38 26     MoreNastyCritters.esp
254 FE   6 BakaFactoryABC.esp
 39 27     SexlabAchievement.esp
 40 28     Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
 41 29     FNIS.esp
 42 2a     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 43 2b     DGArmor.esp
 44 2c     Female Mannequins SSE.esp
 45 2d     SexLabTools.esp
 46 2e     UIExtensions.esp
 47 2f     Private Needs Discreet.esp
 48 30     HelmetToggle.esp
 49 31     ESFCompanions.esp
254 FE   7 BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp
254 FE   8 KSHairdosSMP.esp
254 FE   9 KSWigsSMP.esp
 50 32     HentaiCreatures.esp
 51 33     WeightlessOV - Book - BCS.esp
 52 34     WeightlessOV - Scroll.esp
 53 35     aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
254 FE   a Botox SE.esp
254 FE   b Botox SE - Flower Girls.esp
254 FE   c Botox SE - Immersive Wenches.esp
254 FE   d JS Barenziah SE - Johnskyrim.esp
 54 36     RaceMenu - Norse Tattoos.esp
 55 37     TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
254 FE   e AIO SE TATTOOS.esp
 56 38     Weightless Stones of Barenziah.esp
254 FE   f AmuletsShowOnClothes.esp
 57 39     OneWithNature.esp
254 FE  10 Botox SE - Helgen Reborn.esp
 58 3a     Khajiit have ears.esp
254 FE  11 AmuletsShowOnRobes.esp
 59 3b     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 60 3c     Apothecary.esp
 61 3d     Adamant.esp
 62 3e     Tiefling.esp
 63 3f     This Is Jorrvaskr.esp
 64 40     ForcefulTongue.esp
254 FE  12 DragonAspectOverhaul.esp
           DragonAspectOverhaul - Unique Dragon Aspect Patch.esp
 65 41     Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
 66 42     RomanceOfNPCs.esp
 67 43     SexLab More Creatures.esp
 68 44     Pilgrim.esp
 69 45     animal_mansion.esp
 70 46     KhajiitWillFollow.esp
 71 47     Inigo.esp
 72 48     Scion.esp
 73 49     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
           More Radiant Quests for the Companions.esp
254 FE  13 NARC SE for Vanilla.esp
 74 4a     SexLab Beastess.esp
 75 4b     BDUngulates.esp
 76 4c     PuppetMaster.esp
 77 4d     EmbersHD.esp
 78 4e     HornyCreatures.esp
 79 4f     BesEss.esp
 80 50     Fertility Adventures.esp
 81 51     Always Clear Weather.esp
 82 52     AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
 83 53     Gri_BeastFeet.esp
254 FE  14 Khajiit Merchants Buy Stolen Items.esp
 84 54     RaceMenuHH.esp
 85 55     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 86 56     Ish's Respec Mod.esp
 87 57     WeightlessOV - Ingredient.esp
 88 58     ApothecaryFood.esp
254 FE  15 Vanilla Hair Replacer - VHR.esp
 89 59     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
 90 5a     Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
 91 5b     SLALAnimObj.esp
 92 5c     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 93 5d     SexLabDefeat.esp
 94 5e     SLAnimLoader.esp
254 FE  16 3BBB.esp
 95 5f     FNISSexyMove.esp
 96 60     PositiveUndressedReactions.esp
 97 61     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 98 62     S3DRocks.esp
 99 63     BlendedRoads.esp
100 64     RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
101 65     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
102 66     BadDogSchlongCore.esp
103 67     BDHoodieSchlong.esp
104 68     BDSpikySlitSchlong.esp
105 69     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
106 6a     FGCumEffect.esp
107 6b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
108 6c     RaceMenu.esp
109 6d     XPMSE.esp
110 6e     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
111 6f     CBBE.esp
112 70     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
254 FE  17 SimpleForsworn.esp
113 71     Bijin AIO.esp
254 FE  18 Bijin AIO - Hair Physics.esp
114 72     EasyMarriableNPCs.esp
115 73     DawnguardArsenal.esp
116 74     Dawnguard Weapons Improved-Dawnguard Arsenal patch.esp
117 75     Dawnguard Improved.esp
118 76     Manbeast.esp
           Bijin Warmaidens.esp
           Bijin Wives.esp
           Bijin NPCs.esp
119 77     Serana.esp
120 78     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
121 79     FemaleWerewolfExtended.esp
122 7a     SkyfallEstateBuildable.esp
123 7b     Prometheus_BeastSkeletons.esp
124 7c     SOS - Shop.esp
254 FE  19 DibellaStatuesFixes.esp
125 7d     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
126 7e     MONSTERaider - Beast Followers.esp
127 7f     SLDragons.esp
128 80     AmorousAdventuresPlus.esp
254 FE  1a WiZkiD wells with real water.esp
129 81     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
130 82     ajd_morekhajiit_sse_pc.esp
131 83     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
132 84     Civil War Quartermasters.esp
133 85     Bound Tools Spell.esp
134 86     BDUngulateHoodies.esp
135 87     BDUngulateSOS.esp
254 FE  1b Sharkish_Piercings.esp
136 88     DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
137 89     My Home Is Your Home.esp
138 8a     CEOWindhelm Navmesh Patch.esp
139 8b     Succubus Heart.esp
140 8c     Eli_Battle Mage Armour.esp
141 8d     CubicHairRenewal.esp
142 8e     FranklyHDImperialArmorsAndWeapons.esp
254 FE  1c RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted - ESL.esp
143 8f     Weightless SoulGems.esp
144 90     Circlets recipes.esp
145 91     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
254 FE  1d BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
146 92     Lupine_YyvengarBodypaints.esp
147 93     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
148 94     SexLab Confabulation - Solutions Patch.esp
149 95     SlaveTats.esp
150 96     sl_triggers.esp
151 97     PuppetMasterSwallow.esp
152 98     DecoratorHelper.esp
153 99     MarriableJzargo.esp
           Complete NPC Overhaul - Argonians.esp
           JS Dragon Claws AE - Helgen Reborn.esp
154 9a     Aetherius.esp
155 9b     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
156 9c     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
254 FE  1e CEOWindhelm - ICAIO Patch [ESL].esp
157 9d     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
254 FE  1f CWIBDSPatch.esp
254 FE  20 Botox SE - CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
158 9e     RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
159 9f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
160 a0     RealisticWaterTwo.esp

I am also using LOOT to optimize, and of course FNIS (though I have so many animations, I have to use the XL version)