first of all thank you for this creative mod.

now i have one question, is there away to control at which arousal the schlong changes? like an .ini file, an mcm, or with sseedit? i love this mod, all i want is to see the fully erect version is somewhat after 50 or 60 arousal and the semi uncut version is after 20 arousal.

I just had a thought about Hoodies. It's been a problem since forever that Hoodies ships on its own, but every race I ship also has a version of hoodies. I do that so when I change things the individual races always have the right version--which is fine until people install more than one, and then they get all mucked up again. I could ship the core engine as its own thing, but then every time there's a change people have to hassle over whether to install the new version and what it will break if they do.

I'm thinking to consolidate *all* the schlongs into Hoodies. That way I ship hoodies once and anyone using any of my races gets the update for all races at once. No need to worry about versions and code changes. That way it's easier for me to make sure that all the schlongs have unique names in the SOS list, too.

Any downsides to this? I could ship with separate ESPs and people enable the ones they want. Could ship with a FOMOD and let the selection be automatic. Could even ship one ESP and use injections to not have hard dependencies on the races. Whichever way, I think it's a win.

Shipping all 'hoodies' in their own framework seems like a very modular and smart idea to be honest, you're reducing your "I have to keep everything updated in sync and people don't know about updates!" burden massively. It'd serve much better as a dependency I think. Keeping in mind I am not a particularly smart hammer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 2:29 PM, Bad Dog said:

I just had a thought about Hoodies. It's been a problem since forever that Hoodies ships on its own, but every race I ship also has a version of hoodies. I do that so when I change things the individual races always have the right version--which is fine until people install more than one, and then they get all mucked up again. I could ship the core engine as its own thing, but then every time there's a change people have to hassle over whether to install the new version and what it will break if they do.

I'm thinking to consolidate *all* the schlongs into Hoodies. That way I ship hoodies once and anyone using any of my races gets the update for all races at once. No need to worry about versions and code changes. That way it's easier for me to make sure that all the schlongs have unique names in the SOS list, too.

Any downsides to this? I could ship with separate ESPs and people enable the ones they want. Could ship with a FOMOD and let the selection be automatic. Could even ship one ESP and use injections to not have hard dependencies on the races. Whichever way, I think it's a win.

Might as well go ahead and create this framework with it being a sorely needed SOS replacement in mind.
but yeah not a bad idea. from there on there can be easy and quick dongs added to it much faster

A couple things:

*  Does this revision cover Cat Races and Lykaios Reborn mods too?

*  I've been having on and off issues with disappearing / missing schlongs that will reappear part way through scenes.   This was happening before you posted and I installed this update.  My load order matches your suggested with all the requirements (I am assuming SOS comes before SL).  Any suggestions there?

Thanks for any help - and for all you've contributed to the community...

@Bertiboy Load 10.1. Fixes those statues that don't belong there anyway.

Doesn't cover cat races and lykaios yet. I'll get them in there.

If you can get me a papyrus from the period when a schlong was disappearing that would be a help. I don't know why they'd disappear and not reappear. Have you tried such things as switching between 1st/3rd person and free camera, zooming way in and out, that kind of thing? The engine sometimes gets ornery about when a mesh should be shown.

20 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

If you can get me a papyrus from the period when a schlong was disappearing that would be a help. I don't know why they'd disappear and not reappear. Have you tried such things as switching between 1st/3rd person and free camera, zooming way in and out, that kind of thing? The engine sometimes gets ornery about when a mesh should be shown.

Thanks for the reply.

I'll do some testing and get back..

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

worked ! THX!

Hey man doe female get unsheat canid penis option in your mod i have a cat girl futa i would love to use it on her. I can't find mods that add canid penis for female anywhere unless you know one? Im asking isnteasd of trying because i have a really bad internet like real bad (100kbs)

Edited by lol954

Yeah sorry my post was kind of shitty i didn't specify much. The cat girl only meant I'm using a cat tail and ears. What i meant is do you have futa canid penis compatible with bodies using CBBE Texture like touched by Dibella for example? Like you've got your penis mesh, the red tip texture but the sheath and balls are the same texture as the body. To make it short like horsepenis mod for futa out there but canid. If you don't have it is there an other mod out there that you know? And if i want to do it myself is it complicated? Thanks!

Update : So i've decided to download it with my shitty internet and was worth it. I took last update of main file and female patch. Then remove hoodies textures overwriting my body textures and the result is good :3

Edited by lol954

Thanks for the update. I can't seem to find the patch for the SOS hairless option that's mentioned in this mod's description. Could you point me in the right direction?

On a side note, OSL Aroused claims to bridge the functions of OAroused and SL Aroused. Thus, those folks requesting an OStim patch for this mod might be okay if they try this alongside OSL Aroused + OStim. I haven't tested it myself yet.

*Edit: OSL Aroused doesn't appear to be sufficient to enable Ostim compatibility. Was worth a shot.

Edited by Gantus