Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

16 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, you can have 3 in the college, when I'm done. and you have 20 to place them where ever you want. For now the packages are made quite simple, but there are options for the future... I don't want to add further dependencies to the mod. There should be a reason to have the 20 additional Hookers. I'm already at 66 Hookers without them. Now the management will be a real task. 

66? holy crap, I know it's 3 per city/town location, how many locations have you added cause it was 45 I think before you started adding them. Reason for the 20 extra ones is that not all places allow prostitutes working out in the open, kinda like modern day. There are hookers everywhere you just have to know where to look cause not all places are like Amsterdam or Las Vegas, lol. So yeah hookers workin on the down-low explains the extra 20. Used to be 15 so I guess you figured out how to add 5 more then, nice :).

3 hours ago, Will55 said:

Well PAH has now become umm very interesting if you like problems.

I started HSH and had to catch a "criminal" for the mine. NPs I had managed that before .

This time there were 3 bandits 2 male 1 female. So I want all 3 as slaves 2 for the mine while pretty would make a good hooker.

It took 4 attempts to get all three and one is alive and the other two in the "freezer" awaiting Rez.

That was the ONLY way I could get all 3.

AS soon as I enslaved one, told him to stay put or follow and moved onto the next one, and enslaved number 2.

1 stayed put like a good boy but as soon as I had 3 enslaved, I noticed that 2 had disappeared from the MCM and the game

as even her ref id was absent.

Rinse and repeat and it was always one who bolted/disappeared.

I was using all iron collar, cuffs anklets.

So when I accidentally killed the female (wrong bow) I thought NPs I just freeze her for later.

But then I noticed that 1 had bolted as well but was still on the MCM.

So back he come and off he goes.

While I am chasing him with a paralysis bow, 2 bolts as well.

I manage to finally "convince" both that following me was a good idea.

But as soon as I arrived via fast travel at the mine 2 bolted and and as soon as i teleported him back he was off again.

So I chased him and brought him back via the paralysis bow to find that 1 had done a bolt as well.

So I TP'd him back and the sod attacks me with an ebony mace.

So I killed him unwillingly and he is now in the freezer as well.

2 is sitting in the mine as i wait for the slack**** guard to wake up and up the questline.

The lunatic slaves from the post  above could NOT be restrained by ANY means.

However, I have them all with leashing collars and the room now crackles as they refuse to see that moving causes the problem.

I must have tied them all down with "hard' about 5-6 times.

The ones with dwarven slave suits slide around on their knees or walk.

I really have considered murdering them all by releasing them.

I currently have 96 slaves with only 20 in training.

I just wonder if PAH has a hidden cap.

I am not into SM and this is really a problem.

PAHE afaik does have a limit on how many slaves it can control at one time, and if you are using "normal" collars then expect them to run. I always use the nice "Leash Collar" for this reason. IIRC the cap is 129 slaves atm, (43 per page), might be wrong but I think that's the cap, I think. Anyway slaves are not running away due to anything in HSH as you have not transferred them from PAHE control over the HSH control yet as you haven't given them to the guards in the mine yet, so it's not caused by HSH at this point. You may be having issues with either hitting the cap or getting really really close to the cap, but I'm guessing it may be a combination of cap and normal collars, or just cap, not sure. Screenshot your settings pages in PAHE and lemme see how you have yours setup and I'll compare it to mine and see if you have yours any different. That may help or may not, worth a try tho :).

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

but this means... if i go crazy berzerk butcher mode and delete all of the effected esp from my version... i men if no call for script file in esp no script runing in back grund->>> so if the script generate the error->> error message go away.

at least i can do this.

This is not always the case either, as I have several errors in my papyrus log every time I start the game, not just load a save but start the game, and the mods and all the scripts attached to the mods are gone and nowhere on my computer so there are some scripts that don't just get baked into the save file but into the damn game itself. Don't know how this happens or why but I can show you a papyrus log file created just sitting at the main game menu with nothing loaded and there are errors from scripts and mods that are not installed nor on my PC anymore.

This log was from sitting at the main menu, that's it. Papyrus.0.log

To me this makes no sense whatsoever as when a mod is not installed at all and nowhere on the computer these errors should not exists, but there is the log and they do. Explain that one :(.

10 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Don't know how this happens or why but I can show you a papyrus log file created just sitting at the main game menu with nothing loaded and there are errors from scripts and mods that are not installed nor on my PC anymore.

i seen same things and delved into it, i suggest you look at this:

here is what i know:

[12/23/2021 - 04:40:15PM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?

zaz 8.0 or higher cause a actviator missing a script file. deleting the activator remove the error i dont know safe to do or not :(

Spoiler

[12/23/2021 - 04:40:15PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?

you probably using DD frame work. that one cause this type of errors if you not installed fnish sexy move

Spoiler

[12/23/2021 - 04:40:15PM] Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file?

SL Attraction not installed. to remove this error one need unpack the bsa that come with the pacage and put the right place. esp not needed to remove the error. pahe cause the error message.

Spoiler

[12/23/2021 - 04:40:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (4700C515) because their base types do not match
[12/23/2021 - 04:40:15PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201", missing file?

probably you using AmazingFallowerZweaks SE in my test that one caused this type of error messages, a lot of them.

Spoiler

[12/23/2021 - 04:40:16PM] Cannot open store for class "hr_havokchainscript", missing file?
[12/23/2021 - 04:40:16PM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questutil", missing file?
[12/23/2021 - 04:40:16PM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_actiplaceablebase", missing file?
[12/23/2021 - 04:40:16PM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questdevicemanager", missing file?
[12/23/2021 - 04:40:16PM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questcontroller", missing file?

you probably insttaled hsh. That one produce this type of error messages. fixing it not to easy... i know what files looking for hsh but to honest not tryed put in use.

reason is:

display model V206 is a oldrim mod and some of the file used by this mod.

display model beta 6 SE version avible via git hub this is a experimental/work in progress mod.

[12/23/2021 - 04:40:18PM] Cannot open store for class "disableondeath", missing file?
[12/23/2021 - 04:40:18PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script disableondeath to  (C71F0E6B) because their base types do not match

hmm i not know 100% but this looks like a dd cursed loot character. so probably this is the source.

the rest of the error messages new to me. 

if wish learn how i learned this and how figured this out check this:

i hope this help you :)

and no you dont wish know how many workhour i spent fix my test load bugs.

25 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

This is not always the case either, as I have several errors in my papyrus log every time I start the game, not just load a save but start the game, and the mods and all the scripts attached to the mods are gone and nowhere on my computer so there are some scripts that don't just get baked into the save file but into the damn game itself. Don't know how this happens or why but I can show you a papyrus log file created just sitting at the main game menu with nothing loaded and there are errors from scripts and mods that are not installed nor on my PC anymore.

To me this makes no sense whatsoever as when a mod is not installed at all and nowhere on the computer these errors should not exists, but there is the log and they do. Explain that one :(.

To be fair the one thing we have heard repeatedly is that uninstalling mods is absolutely not advised.

30 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

I'd place my money on most of those missing file ones being soft dependancy checks so are not errors

Out of curiosity on my stable game which i'm not having issues with i loaded up to the main menu with logging enabled and received this

Papyrus.0.log

Which is similar to yours

There is no such thing as a "clean" papyrus log as the normal thing to do is to play without it enabled (writing logs to SSD/HDD is slower than keeping this in RAM)

21 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

To be fair the one thing we have heard repeatedly is that uninstalling mods is absolutely not advised.

Ironically some of the errors are from mods that were never installed in the first place, so they have to be coming from hidden checks by other mods, just no clue as to which ones.

12 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

I'd place my money on most of those missing file ones being soft dependancy checks so are not errors

Out of curiosity on my stable game which i'm not having issues with i loaded up to the main menu with logging enabled and received this

Papyrus.0.log 33.45 kB · 0 downloads

Which is similar to yours

There is no such thing as a "clean" papyrus log as the normal thing to do is to play without it enabled (writing logs to SSD/HDD is slower than keeping this in RAM)

Funny that you mention that cause out of complete curiousity I checked the log of an install of Skyrim that technically should be clean, meaning it has never had any mods installed because I wanted to keep a "clean" copy of it on my backup drive just in case I ever needed to "fix" issues without downloading from Steam again. Log file definitely is not "clean" and is looking for things I never new the base game/dlcs looked for, found it funny tbh.

27 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

i seen same things and delved into it, i suggest you look at this:

here is what i know:

zaz 8.0 or higher cause a actviator missing a script file. deleting the activator remove the error i dont know safe to do or not :(

Reveal hidden contents

[12/23/2021 - 04:40:15PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?

you probably using DD frame work. that one cause this type of errors if you not installed fnish sexy move

Hide contents

[12/23/2021 - 04:40:15PM] Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file?

SL Attraction not installed. to remove this error one need unpack the bsa that come with the pacage and put the right place. esp not needed to remove the error. pahe cause the error message.

Hide contents

[12/23/2021 - 04:40:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (4700C515) because their base types do not match
[12/23/2021 - 04:40:15PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201", missing file?

probably you using AmazingFallowerZweaks SE in my test that one caused this type of error messages, a lot of them.

Hide contents

[12/23/2021 - 04:40:16PM] Cannot open store for class "hr_havokchainscript", missing file?
[12/23/2021 - 04:40:16PM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questutil", missing file?
[12/23/2021 - 04:40:16PM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_actiplaceablebase", missing file?
[12/23/2021 - 04:40:16PM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questdevicemanager", missing file?
[12/23/2021 - 04:40:16PM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questcontroller", missing file?

you probably insttaled hsh. That one produce this type of error messages. fixing it not to easy... i know what files looking for hsh but to honest not tryed put in use.

reason is:

display model V206 is a oldrim mod and some of the file used by this mod.

display model beta 6 SE version avible via git hub this is a experimental/work in progress mod.

hmm i not know 100% but this looks like a dd cursed loot character. so probably this is the source.

the rest of the error messages new to me. 

if wish learn how i learned this and how figured this out check this:

i hope this help you :)

and no you dont wish know how many workhour i spent fix my test load bugs.

Yes, using ZAZ 8, have never had any other version, no clue about removing the activator or not.

Of course using DD, that is a given when using slavery mods and fnis sexy move causes ctds quiet often and is not a stable mode to use.

Never seen SL Attraction so no clue on that one, don't have it.

Yes I use AFT however this is the only time these two errors show up in the log as they don't show up anywhere else no matter how long I play, or at least I haven't seen them beyond startup anyway.

I don't have Display Model and have never had it either. This is not any character at all as this log is taken from the main game start menu before any save file is ever loaded so not a character thing at all. No clue where the error comes from or what is causing it either. I do use HSH but these were showing up before using HSH so no clue honestly.

Recent discovery:

i belived to this point only 3 option to restrain slave... but now as i paced up my test character with some (LOT of) ZAZ stuff i get this option:

Spoiler

ScreenShot16.png.d1843af28222d64a27bcd41534831bb1.png

yes this test subject vearing few zaz item... at the time of photo shoot:

ancle chains, a youke, some gag to not talk to match, a fire splitter(?) [my bead i need remove from TradersSellZaZ sell list]

fantastic how many thing lay hidden inside pahe forgatten. waiting to discovered....

@CliftonJD Got this on a brand new save character I just started, still inside Cragwallow Slope after finally finishing getting everything setup with all my MCM menus. Thought this was strange as this character doesn't have any slaves and has even left the ASLAL warlock starter cave. Everything is working fine from what I can tell and he has even had sex a few times with a few of the female conjurer npcs. Just thought this was abit odd, I don't think this is the same as the error I showed you awhile back that I got on another character when transferring slaves from PAHE to HSH and back again with the outdoor camps. Lemme know what ya think, as it only showed up once in the log.

Spoiler

[12/23/2021 - 11:56:04PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 2877
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1095
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1076
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 753
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 684
    [alias Player on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHPlayerScript.psc" Line 17
[12/23/2021 - 11:56:04PM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Loaded: 25%
[12/23/2021 - 11:56:04PM] SEXLAB - GetFurnitureType(None): Invalid form or Furniture List's Empty.
[12/23/2021 - 11:56:04PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 2358
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1096
    [alias Player on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHPlayerScript.psc" Line 17

Ok, so the error is popping up everytime I load this new guy, and they look the same to me.

Spoiler

[12/24/2021 - 12:17:05AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
[12/24/2021 - 12:17:05AM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Loaded: 15%
[12/24/2021 - 12:17:05AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:

Edited by Martok73
10 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

@CliftonJD Got this on a brand new save character I just started, still inside Cragwallow Slope after finally finishing getting everything setup with all my MCM menus. Thought this was strange as this character doesn't have any slaves and has even left the ASLAL warlock starter cave. Everything is working fine from what I can tell and he has even had sex a few times with a few of the female conjurer npcs. Just thought this was abit odd, I don't think this is the same as the error I showed you awhile back that I got on another character when transferring slaves from PAHE to HSH and back again with the outdoor camps. Lemme know what ya think, as it only showed up once in the log.

Reveal hidden contents

[12/23/2021 - 11:56:04PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
[12/23/2021 - 11:56:04PM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Loaded: 25%
[12/23/2021 - 11:56:04PM] SEXLAB - GetFurnitureType(None): Invalid form or Furniture List's Empty.
[12/23/2021 - 11:56:04PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:

Ok, so the error is popping up everytime I load this new guy, and they look the same to me.

Reveal hidden contents

[12/24/2021 - 12:17:05AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
[12/24/2021 - 12:17:05AM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Loaded: 15%
[12/24/2021 - 12:17:05AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:

ya, that's an array bug i haven't been able to fix for when you have no slaves. no slaves is none and arrays don't understand none. arrays think you should start your count from 1, but if you don't start your count from 0, then you get a different bug for selling off or transferring off your last slave if you have a slave and get it out of pahe before enslaving another so that's the only reason that bug still exists

On 12/19/2021 at 10:11 AM, Pfiffy said:

Seems like the ck lost a lot of script properties...

I have some problems with the pimping quests, there I need the property for PlayerSexGoldAmount. My guess is, that it is pimpingcashearned

and the Pimping auto quests...

there I need the properties for the Idle 1, 2 and 3... 

did you get this working or need some help with that

On 12/13/2021 at 4:58 PM, elfdrow said:

hi, anyone has got the problem where the slaves retain their dialogue and you can't interact with them?

in my case. I enslaved Kaie, after double crossing Madanach in the tunnel in "No one scapes cidhna mine".

and she keeps saying "it wasn't easy to get all your things. A few guards had to have their throats slit", preventing any other interaction.

and she was hostile before enslavement.

any clues on how to bypass this?

put some fixes for this into the current version, hopefully that works

Edited by CliftonJD
3 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

did you get this working or need some help with that

I want to complete the scenes and fix the scripts for that part of the mod first. I'm sure, that I will need your help with compiling a lot of fragments...

That and adding the 20 free Hookers is the task for today. 

But I have to take a look at this, because during my last test my hookers didn't make any money, or they didn't hand it over to me. I also noticed that without the Add-on installed, the management quest shows up under the Misc quest and not under Main Quest. 

I think this is a good time for renaming the scripts and sorting out the fragments that don't need to be unique for every single scene/quest. 

@CliftonJD

@TrollAutokill

i managed create a new wepon set for slavers.

This 3 wepon paralyze the living humanoid target and heal them in the same time so the victim probably going survive the damage from weapons.

if you wish integrate inside pahe feel free to do so!

i aded some files that optional that change the price tag of this item from 1 gold to more "blanced"

NSSHP V1-ModderVersion.7z

this one for users who wish try it:

NSSHP V1-UserVersion.7z

i included the manual :)

Modder version include the esp for more easy ck usage.

i planed realise this mod today as crismas gift to lovers lab community, But not finished my other mod that put this to the game word in time.

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

ya, that's an array bug i haven't been able to fix for when you have no slaves. no slaves is none and arrays don't understand none. arrays think you should start your count from 1, but if you don't start your count from 0, then you get a different bug for selling off or transferring off your last slave if you have a slave and get it out of pahe before enslaving another so that's the only reason that bug still exists

Ahh, ok, that would explain why I hadn't seen it before, I'll not worry about it then, thanks.

17 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

@CliftonJD

@TrollAutokill

This 3 wepon paralyze the living humanoid target and heal them in the same time so the victim probably going survive the damage from weapons.

i aded some files that optional that change the price tag of this item from 1 gold to more "blanced"

NSSHP V1-ModderVersion.7z 3.89 kB · 0 downloads

NSSHP V1-UserVersion.7z 3.95 kB · 0 downloads

i planed realise this mod today as crismas gift to lovers lab community, But not finished my other mod that put this to the game word in time.

I can't speak for anyone else here but I think others would agree that a weapon that paralyzes and heals at the same time is way to OP. I mean we have staves that can paralyze a target for a limited amount of time already, and we have staves that can heal, but having a single weapon that can do both, and since you didn't specify how long the paralyze lasts even if it's a short time, it's still OP in my personal opinion. I mean I personally would not want it in my game because it would be to OP, but that is just my opinion.

8 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Use home sweet home to get them trained I find once a task mistress is assigned to sort out training and it's a house cell then it doesn't matter what they are wearing.

I have just restarted HSH but I needed males for the mines. 

8 hours ago, Martok73 said:

PAHE afaik does have a limit on how many slaves it can control at one time, and if you are using "normal" collars then expect them to run. I always use the nice "Leash Collar" for this reason. IIRC the cap is 129 slaves atm, (43 per page), might be wrong but I think that's the cap, I think. Anyway slaves are not running away due to anything in HSH as you have not transferred them from PAHE control over the HSH control yet as you haven't given them to the guards in the mine yet, so it's not caused by HSH at this point. You may be having issues with either hitting the cap or getting really really close to the cap, but I'm guessing it may be a combination of cap and normal collars, or just cap, not sure. Screenshot your settings pages in PAHE and lemme see how you have yours setup and I'll compare it to mine and see if you have yours any different. That may help or may not, worth a try tho :).

I meant a total slave cap, that is, the maximum number that you can enslave within one run of the game, not the currently enslaved maximum which is 43+43+ 42 =128.

I never had any real problems before with runners (3 or 4 out of ~300 at the most) and I always used the brown iron cuffs and the rusty iron neck, ankle, wrist combination with 99% success. Those that did run from the cellar were impossible to control by any means.

I did have three that required the dwarven slave suit, hot leashing and standard restraints to push pose and I succeeded but they were difficult as opposed to impossible.

I must have had only 1 or 2 who ran at the initial enslavement (as the others did so from LVM cellar) and both of those settled down quickly.

But now, every slave is doing a runner, and nothing works and in theory I still have 33 slave slots left.

So, I guess that I have to re-install all of the restraint gear again and make more dwarven slave suits.

It will be interesting to see what happens when I rez the freezer female.

However, if there IS a hidden cap then I am virtually finished with PAH slave recruiting as they will ALL run no matter what I do.

As a method of controlling the slave population to stop it from choking the game and system, such a cap would be sensible and knowing about it in advance would be important.

IMVHO (based upon no idea of the PAH coding) such a cap seems a possible explanation to it all.

Thank you for the offer, I will add that screenshot and send it to by mail so as not to choke this page further.

Edited by Will55
6 minutes ago, Will55 said:

I meant a total slave cap, that is, the maximum number that you can enslave within one run of the game, not the currently enslaved maximum which is 43+43+ 42 =128.

I never had any real problems before with runners (3 or 4 out of ~300 at the most) and I always used the brown iron cuffs and the rusty iron neck, ankle, wrist combination with 99% success. Those that did run from the cellar were impossible to control by any means.

I did have three that required the dwarven slave suit, hot leashing and standard restraints to push pose and I succeeded but they were difficult as opposed to impossible.

I must have had only 1 or 2 who ran at the initial enslavement (as the others did so from LVM cellar) and both of those settled down quickly.

But now, every slave is doing a runner, and nothing works and in theory I still have 33 slave slots left.

So, I guess that I have to re-install all of the restraint gear again and make more dwarven slave suits.

It will be interesting to see what happens when I rez the freezer female.

However, if there IS a hidden cap then I am virtually finished with PAH as they will ALL run no matter what I do.

As a method of controlling the slave population to stop it from choking the game and system, such a cap would be sensible and knowing about it in advance would be important.

IMVHO (based upon no idea of the PAH coding) such a cap seems a possible explanation to it all.

Thank you for the offer, I will add that screenshot and send it to by mail so as not to choke this page further.

Cool, I'll take a look at it. CliftonJD is the only one tho that can truly tell if there is any sort of "cap" aside from what is listed on the 3 slave pages.

Oh and BTW you don't have to have "males" for the mines, you can use females too, unless you just don't want to condemn a pretty face to hard labor, heheh :D

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

@CliftonJD

@TrollAutokill

NSSHP V1-ModderVersion.7z 3.89 kB · 0 downloads

NSSHP V1-UserVersion.7z 3.95 kB · 0 downloads

ESL flag it and I'll add it to my set of tools

2 hours ago, Martok73 said:

I can't speak for anyone else here but I think others would agree that a weapon that paralyzes and heals at the same time is way to OP. I mean we have staves that can paralyze a target for a limited amount of time already, and we have staves that can heal, but having a single weapon that can do both, and since you didn't specify how long the paralyze lasts even if it's a short time, it's still OP in my personal opinion. I mean I personally would not want it in my game because it would be to OP, but that is just my opinion.

the 2 mele range wepon do 8 sec paralise on target and 10 heal on target.

this effect apply only npc who has not animal, and not undead. 

the enchants eat 2 charge (lack of skills probably incrase that)

but the item has 4000 charge...

wepon it self do 1 damage and if you incase all wepon skill to max probably do 2 maybe 3.

this means in lvl1 player can be killed by 3 wolf (during testing i cloe to get killed!) if you use only this wepons. (wolf not get paralized or healed only damaged)

the bow i added do 20 or 30 sec paralize and 30 healing on target same rules apply: only npc who is living can recive this effects

the bow has 1 damage arrow in store to reduce risk of killing victims.

the wepons strike very quick.

i included a blance patch...  this one incrase a "bit" the price tag of the wepons(my opnoion this wepons at this form is to cheap if one using blanced version) .

The blancer change some wepon characterisitc too but yes.

this wepons totaly and abszolutly op wepons no question about it.

to capture evrithinkg im embershard mine using lvl 1 character with basic tools take normaly 3-5 minutes

with this tools run possible less than 2 minutes (and not need whatch the targets hp)

this items good for those who wish just capture that npc quick no matter what.

30 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

ESL flag it and I'll add it to my set of tools

user version contain files that name end .esl :) so yes all esl flagged alredy....

modder version contains esps to more easy work with.

check the tools in riverwood blacksmith

1 minute ago, Nonseen said:

the 2 mele range wepon do 8 sec paralise on target and 10 heal on target.

this effect apply only npc who has not animal, and not undead. 

the enchants eat 2 charge (lack of skills probably incrase that)

but the item has 4000 charge...

wepon it self do 1 damage and if you incase all wepon skill to max probably do 2 maybe 3.

this means in lvl1 player can be killed by 3 wolf (during testing i cloe to get killed!) if you use only this wepons. (wolf not get paralized or healed only damaged)

the bow i added do 20 or 30 sec paralize and 30 healing on target same rules apply: only npc who is living can recive this effects

the bow has 1 damage arrow in store to reduce risk of killing victims.

the wepons strike very quick.

i included a blance patch...  this one incrase a "bit" the price tag of the wepons(my opnoion this wepons at this form is to cheap if one using blanced version) .

The blancer change some wepon characterisitc too but yes.

this wepons totaly and abszolutly op wepons no question about it.

to capture evrithinkg im embershard mine using lvl 1 character with basic tools take normaly 3-5 minutes

with this tools run possible less than 2 minutes (and not need whatch the targets hp)

this items good for those who wish just capture that npc quick no matter what.

user version contain files that name end .esl :) so yes all esl flagged alredy....

modder version contains esps to more easy work with.

check the tools in riverwood blacksmith

I have no problems enslaving NPCs but loads now of keeping them restrained ☹️

I used the slaver bow and sold my paralysing enchanted ?longbow as it did too much damage.

If I need to hurt them. I use the main arrow (currently elven) instead of the slaver arrows.

I might just enchant a table knife as a melee paralyser.

BUT Nonseen, thank you for your efforts here as you do thankless tasks with patience and thoroughness

So I will look at your weapons as they are an esl.

Has anyone ever actually used Malacath's reward (the 2H Hammer) in combat? 

I always use it to grab it for the paralysing enchant.

But then I don't like 2H weapons and a 2H sword is as slow as I want to be.

1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

Cool, I'll take a look at it. CliftonJD is the only one tho that can truly tell if there is any sort of "cap" aside from what is listed on the 3 slave pages.

Oh and BTW you don't have to have "males" for the mines, you can use females too, unless you just don't want to condemn a pretty face to hard labor, heheh :D

I used women before but decided that it was time I enslaved some males if only for the mines.

I prefer my working female slaves to be clean and perfumed, not sweaty and dirty.

Although, I confess that I made exceptions for Annekke and Sylgia, That is, after they had a swim. ?