Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

EDIT: After i send this message see new version of pahe realised. 

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
12 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Run 0 / all run contains
this bug continue to exist:
[12/20/2021 - 12:35:06PM] Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file?

according to your log you're somehow getting an older version of the scripts, but its reading as the correct version number so it doesn't make sense. the slattractionmainscript isn't in the scripts anymore

in this case just to make sure not mo2 install mechanick problem i go delete all pahe version i intsalled in my test profile. then the 8.0.6 only one get re installed.
i plan report back my findings. its possible soemthing vent wrong on my side no question about it :)

run 3
by accident as checking slave renaming i tiggered this one... i not enught patient to wait rename proces complite. so may bead.
remaining part of the run droped to avoid save file corruption.

ya, remember i tried adding a delay message to warn ppl not to do that but instead they'd get stuck in mcm so had to remove the warning message

yes i remember i think current form is better than 8.0.4 now i have a chanse to rename slaves. i mentioned only here this in case you check all the logs.

i using a zaz wepon thet used spank ass, this one used as non leatheal slave capture tool

somebody just asked for a method to do that, seems its already in zaz...

hmm, so maybe we can add the spanker to the player start and to the merchants

:) :)

i alredy mady a new mod that add traders lot of zaz item i used this in my testing. i like this zaz wepons becuse do low damage do i call non lethal wepon.  At least level 1 so no risk killing slaves. lot of other strange wepon to inside in zaz...

here is a link if intrested:

fel free impleemnt any part as see fit :)

i plan udpate over time to include all zaz version i can put my hand one.

there's no way for you to acquire an older version of pahcore and pahslave and have it still read as the current listed version so for now hold testing until next version. i'll try to get a sooner fix erasing my checks for none keywords since that only made the problem worse...just means we won't get more respect changes and quest changes out this update

ehh misunderstanding :( i write this part as part of test report. i planing to continue testing with a version avible.

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

problem is if that's only temporary while you watch them, if they're already stripping straitjackets and dwarven suits at random, they're not going to stay in a fake naked suit either.

:(

sad news.

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

right now we can tell them to strip, but we can't yet get them to stay that way...atleast not without using the old naked outfit and bringing back the bugs along with it. already considering a means for circumventing this issue as well. i have a method in the next update for fixing dd staitjackets and dwarven suits, which i'm considering adapting for stripping slaves told to be naked, but i was been debating if i want to also make this a punishable offense. after seeing a request in another thread to force nudity on sold slaves, i decided it might be best if i start with the mandate law for all pahe slaves which could accidentally include sold slaves. this will ofc be optional thru the mcm and i might still add the option for it to be a punishable offense, but thinking that will be further down the road to see how the mandate law works out first

this sound great!

in this case i stop experimenting my tempolory solution. only working on it if need long time to come next version.

Edited by Nonseen
1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

fixed for 8.0.7

lakeview manor cell removed from the all addons install

Is there not anyway at all possible to be able to use the Lakeview Manor dungeon, (which me and others think is great btw), with the CC Fishing mod that adds the Aquariums to all the Hearthfire houses?

This is what I've managed to accomplish but unfortunately I just can't seem to get rid of the stupid grey wall. Both the dungeon addition, and the aquariums are working as shown in the screenshots below. NPCs can walk into the dungeon from the ladder and into the room with the aquariums, everything is working, minus figuring out how to get rid of the grey wall. Please, Please tell  me you know of a way to fix that one and only issue and make the Dungeon addon compatible with the Fishing mod added Aquariums. I really like the dungeon and want to keep using it, and I like the aquariums and being able to fish in Skyrim and want to keep using that too. Please Please Please help me figure out how to fix this.

ScreenShot32.png.7f97ce050b0bf1e3d9c079c0526228b2.png

Inside the Aquarium room in Lakeview Manor.

ScreenShot33.png.2e4096380fe107269b4c30f0d104a1a0.png

Walked thru the grey wall from the Aquarium room into the main cellar with the dungeon addon working. NPCs can also walk right thru it into the aquarium room as well as walking back into the dungeon area.

was a misunderstanding of the bug, only had to change the script, its fixed now

Yes, that's what I saw today trying to fix the bug...

But you might still want to change the code to something simpler, because the way you did it if the faction doesn't exist the error will not be reported in the log, which is not what you want, since it will make the debugging harder.

Event OnUpdateGameTime()
    If (actor_alias && (actor_alias != pah_stub))
        SetPrehitStats()
        If pah.Config.NakedOutfitDisabled && !GetActorRef().IsInFaction(pah.SexLabAnimatingFaction)
            re_equip()
        EndIf    
    else
        BeforeClear()
    EndIf
EndEvent

For the non Sexlab version, there is no such factio anyhow so you can just remove the IsInFaction check.

Edited by TrollAutokill
5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
14 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Run 0 / all run contains
this bug continue to exist:
[12/20/2021 - 12:35:06PM] Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file?

according to your log you're somehow getting an older version of the scripts, but its reading as the correct version number so it doesn't make sense. the slattractionmainscript isn't in the scripts anymore

to locate where is the error coming from first i loaded only phae.esp

this produced different error messages that not i loking for.

then i added loadorder sl_extension this produced the expected error message:
"Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file? "
so i went after this.

i unpacked pahe_SL_Extension.bsa

started digging inside looking for scripts sources. 
i found 2 source directory here.

to make more easy understand i assume bsa unpacked to data in this case the file tree looks like this:

/data/source

/data/scripts/source

i dont know witch one of the source in use. for first look like both source pacage same.

fallowing script contain reference to the slattractionmainscript (this scripts exist both directory):

PAHEFindSlaveRewardEff.psc
line 30

i suspect this is not the reason why i get this error mesage. on game start before i do anything in game.
I think this becuse the script has no chance to load.

i know in zaz 8.0 and higher produce similar error.
in zaz case a activator call a script that script not exist in the installed mod directory.

i tryed locate similar script reference in pahe_SL_extension but found nothing. 

To be honest i not find any good way to find a specific script reference.

Side note probably not revelant:
i checked the spell and spell effect that this script attached to it.
the script seems use to list: wuldFuckList and WuldNotFuckList, i not found any reference to this list.

looks like this linked a dialoge: "Let slave have sex" i not seen this in game. 
this is soem hidden future? :)
or some incopmplite? :(

9 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Is there not anyway at all possible to be able to use the Lakeview Manor dungeon, (which me and others think is great btw), with the CC Fishing mod that adds the Aquariums to all the Hearthfire houses?

This is what I've managed to accomplish but unfortunately I just can't seem to get rid of the stupid grey wall. Both the dungeon addition, and the aquariums are working as shown in the screenshots below. NPCs can walk into the dungeon from the ladder and into the room with the aquariums, everything is working, minus figuring out how to get rid of the grey wall. Please, Please tell  me you know of a way to fix that one and only issue and make the Dungeon addon compatible with the Fishing mod added Aquariums. I really like the dungeon and want to keep using it, and I like the aquariums and being able to fish in Skyrim and want to keep using that too. Please Please Please help me figure out how to fix this.

ScreenShot32.png.7f97ce050b0bf1e3d9c079c0526228b2.png

Inside the Aquarium room in Lakeview Manor.

ScreenShot33.png.2e4096380fe107269b4c30f0d104a1a0.png

Walked thru the grey wall from the Aquarium room into the main cellar with the dungeon addon working. NPCs can also walk right thru it into the aquarium room as well as walking back into the dungeon area.

ok, i'll look into it, but the whole reason bugs slipped thru in 8.0.6 was due the papyrus engine baking the scripts into the save so that error you see on screen never even played on my screen. this means i need to start another new save and once again i still haven't reached lakeview manor so its still going to have to wait. i am but 1 person getting stretched too thin trying to fix too many things at once

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

But you might still want to change the code to something simpler, because the way you did it if the faction doesn't exist the error will not be reported in the log, which is not what you want, since it will make the debugging harder.

Event OnUpdateGameTime()
        SetPrehitStats()
        If pah.Config.NakedOutfitDisabled && !GetActorRef().IsInFaction(pah.SexLabAnimatingFaction)
            re_equip()
        EndIf    
    else
        BeforeClear()
    EndIf
EndEvent

For the non Sexlab version, there is no such factio anyhow so you can just remove the IsInFaction check.

no, i had it already running my test save without the faction check, but noticed the script would re-equip the slaves while they're having sex so that's why i added the slanimatingfaction checks. the non sl version will need to find a way to identify to the scripts that they're having sex to avoid the function from equipping at inopportune times

8 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Side note probably not revelant:
i checked the spell and spell effect that this script attached to it.
the script seems use to list: wuldFuckList and WuldNotFuckList, i not found any reference to this list.

or some incopmplite?

yes, it was an old feature that never went public, but if you really want me to dig up every piece of it for the trash bin so be it

Okay this is becoming ridiculous unless sold slaves can be sent away automatically.

I guess that I am a slave to slavery success. here

Half of the inn and about a third of the city population of Solitude are now slaves as everyone brings their slave(s) into the inn.

This also applies to Falkreath  where if you discounted my followers, slaves were almost in the majority.

I found that I could not see two followers in the inn at all although I knew that they were still there.

It is okay if you have a top of the line machine with 12-16 gb GPU RAM but I have only 4Gb and it shows.

Just imagine if the Skyrim population was doubled as someone said to create a more "alive" world.

Now. I can of course just give up the slavery and kill everyone which is contrary to the way that I want to play and the point of PAH.

If you take the slavery seriously as have I, there has to be a release valve to decrease the graphics pressure.

I realize that being sent to Tamriel is the same as killing them but as a whitewash it will suffice.

Yes I know that I can just dump them all at Fellglow camp but that is the same as killing them and i quite prefer

to pretend that Tamriel is better. A non essential slave purge some fixed time after sale could be invoked via an MCM switch

and in an ideal solution certain slaves could be marked as essential which is possible via proteus NPC.

Apologies if this annoys anyone but that is how I see it on my screen..

14 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

i am but 1 person getting stretched too thin trying to fix too many things at once

14 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

yes, it was an old feature that never went public, but if you really want me to dig up every piece of it for the trash bin so be it

I dont know that. I try help you way i think i can.

Dont know how to help you.

Edited by Nonseen
44 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Okay this is becoming ridiculous unless sold slaves can be sent away automatically.

Half of the inn and about a third of the city population of Solitude are now slaves as everyone brings their slave(s) into the inn.

This also applies to Falkreath  where if you discounted my followers, slaves were almost in the majority.

I found that I could not see two followers in the inn at all although I knew that they were still there.

It is okay if you have a top of the line machine with 12-16 gb GPU RAM but I have only 4Gb and it shows.

Just imagine if the Skyrim population was doubled as someone said to create a more "alive" world.

Now. I can of course just give up the slavery and kill everyone which is contrary to the way that I want to play and the point of PAH.

If you take the slavery seriously as have I, there has to be a release valve to decrease the graphics pressure.

I realize that being sent to Tamriel is the same as killing them but as a whitewash it will suffice.

Yes I know that I can just dump them all at Fellglow camp but that is the same as killing them and i quite prefer

to pretend that Tamriel is better. A non essential slave purge some fixed time after sale could be invoked via an MCM switch

and in an ideal solution certain slaves could be marked as essential which is possible via proteus NPC.

In fairness as I understand it you are already using an old version of Paradise Halls. I feel like your problem is the same as people complaining that in Skyrim they always play sneak Archer, you could just play differently. I think it would be a nice toggleable feature to have a "sent to Tamriel" feature. Or maybe have specific places to sell slaves where lorewise they go off to live long happy lives instead of being worked to death in the mines. Perhaps with a message sent on a time from their new one saying something like '[Slave name] is really beautiful and so well behaved, my spouse loves them and they gets on so well with our kids and our friends. They've even quietly asked that I express their thanks for giving them this opportunity to live a new life."

Again though I think that as Clifton is working his butt off this is a feature tyhat might have to wait or be passed off to a 'post slavery' addon mod for PAHE developed by somebody else.

Started new game using PAHE 8.0.7, minimal mods.

Enabled: Disable naked outfit option in mcm with auto rename slaves no other changes.

Using: zaz 7.0 SE version

spawned riverwood buy some items then move emerbshard mine direction.

evrything work fine as i play the game. moved emebrshard mine captured one slave.

At this point i realized i not quited the game before capturing slaves.

After this little test and other one i checked the logs and found error reports.

To me in game evrything looks okay and noticed lot of great slave dialoge! :) :)

dont know important or not, i done emerbard mine clearing, moved myself to helgen caves, then bleakfall barrow. non osf my slaves get rid of the zaz items i put on them. only "bug" hapened slaves stoped keep hand inside the  youke.

please note i using lot of zaz items on slaves! i hope not this item cause anomalys.

Anyway here is part of the first log: (run 0 log)

Spoiler

[12/21/2021 - 08:46:55PM] [pah_mcm <PAHConfig (15009157)>] ERROR: State option name SLAVE_runaway is already in use
[12/21/2021 - 08:46:55PM] [pah_mcm <PAHConfig (15009157)>] ERROR: State option name RAPE_time is already in use
[12/21/2021 - 08:46:55PM] [pah_mcm <PAHConfig (15009157)>] ERROR: State option name PUN_severity is already in use
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:29PM] slavers_spellbook: pahcore: no mark found
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:29PM] [PAHCore] Enslavement started
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:30PM] [PAHCore] ActorData stored in eval
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:30PM] [PAHCore] Enslavement started
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:30PM] naked outfit disabled, skipping!
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: bandit Seeded Stats: [176.676880, 247.874237, 151.206192, 236.472260, 41.417683, 30.012814, 18.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 11.000000, 0.000000, 18.000000, 0.000000, 96.000000, 430.171967, 203.658905, 0.003990, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: bandit Seeded Stats: [159.384186, 278.389648, 146.458069, 197.989655, 2.168324, 76.975479, 18.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 9.000000, 0.000000, 18.000000, 0.000000, 66.000000, 424.585052, 495.544067, 0.004173, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:31PM] [PAHCore] slave cloned
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:32PM] [PAHESlave] After Assign
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:34PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (FF000A7A)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.re_equip() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 1156
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 626
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 238
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.AddSlave() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 884
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.CaptureBase() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1218
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.Capture() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1279
    [ (0A036BCD)].PRKF_PAHEnslavePerk_0100C9C9.Fragment_1() - "PRKF_PAHEnslavePerk_0100C9C9.psc" Line 8
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:34PM] [PAHESlave] After Assign: [pahslave <alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)>] is [Actor < (FF000A7A)>]
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:35PM] [PAHCore] Slave list updated
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:35PM] [PAHCore] eval data stored in slave
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:35PM] pah actors loaded
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:35PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.re_equip() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 1156
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnLoad() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 795
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:35PM] pahslave loaded

Spoiler

[12/21/2021 - 08:48:37PM] Next update in 120.000000
[12/21/2021 - 08:49:03PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 626
[12/21/2021 - 08:49:29PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:49:42PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:49:56PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:50:02PM] Info: *Achievement 29 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[12/21/2021 - 08:50:06PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:50:19PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:50:28PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:50:46PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:

copys from run 1 log

Spoiler

[12/21/2021 - 08:52:07PM] ====================PAHExtension: Startup Process finished.==========================
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:09PM] FNIS aa (load game) started
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:09PM] FNIS aa nMods:1 nSets:16 crc:836524 crcOld:836524
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:09PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: FNIS aa nMods: 1
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:09PM] FNIS aa GetAAsets mod: FNIS aa nSets: 16
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:09PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: FNIS aa nSets: 16
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:18PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:18PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:18PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:18PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:32PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:47PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:56PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:06PM] slavers_spellbook: pahcore: no mark found
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:06PM] [PAHCore] Enslavement started
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:07PM] [PAHCore] ActorData stored in eval
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:07PM] [PAHCore] Enslavement started
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:07PM] naked outfit disabled, skipping!
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:10PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: bandit Seeded Stats: [89.888138, 31.288813, 108.138550, 90.563179, 29.481833, 21.363647, 8.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 7.000000, 0.000000, 8.000000, 0.000000, 25.000000, 95.698227, 417.173492, 0.023413, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:10PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: bandit Seeded Stats: [128.806412, 164.690247, 111.992699, 202.821350, 1.665138, 59.112385, 0.000000, 25.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 4.000000, 0.000000, 25.000000, 0.000000, 72.000000, 313.403168, 80.506470, 0.004154, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:10PM] [PAHCore] slave cloned
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:10PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:11PM] [PAHESlave] After Assign
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:13PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (FF00096A)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.re_equip() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 1156
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 626
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 238
    [ (0A036BCD)].PRKF_PAHEnslavePerk_0100C9C9.Fragment_1() - "PRKF_PAHEnslavePerk_0100C9C9.psc" Line 8
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:13PM] [PAHESlave] After Assign: [pahslave <alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)>] is [Actor < (FF00096A)>]
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:13PM] [PAHCore] Slave list updated
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:13PM] [PAHCore] eval data stored in slave
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.re_equip() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 1156
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnLoad() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 795
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] pahslave loaded
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] pah actors loaded
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] slavers_spellbook: pahcore: cleaning done
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] slavers_spellbook: pahcore: no mark found
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] PAHCore: sending slavers_spellbook New PAHE_Slave
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] [PAHCore] Enslavement finished
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:19PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 626
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:28PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call Enable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].dunTreasMapScript.OnContainerChanged() - "dunTreasMapScript.psc" Line 38
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call PlaceAtMe() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].dunTreasMapScript.OnContainerChanged() - "dunTreasMapScript.psc" Line 39
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:43PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:03PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:21PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:25PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:39PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:48PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:52PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:53PM] [PAHESex] punish([Actor < (FF000A7A)>], [Actor < (00000014)>], Vaginal, False, )
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:53PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:53PM] [PAHESex] Male PC

i mesed up soemthing in zaz side:

Spoiler

[12/21/2021 - 09:35:42PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[PAHE8O7]  - MagicEffectsNode Rotation:[-0.000000, 0.000000, 2.493990] AngleZ:284.942841 Rotate:287.436829
[12/21/2021 - 09:35:42PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[bandit]  - MagicEffectsNode Rotation:[-0.000000, 0.000000, 2.493990] AngleZ:104.942863 Rotate:107.436852
[12/21/2021 - 09:35:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[12/21/2021 - 09:35:44PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForModEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForEvents() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 40
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.OnEffectStart() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[12/21/2021 - 09:35:44PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForEvents() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 41
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForEvents() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 42
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForEvents() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 43
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForEvents() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 44
[12/21/2021 - 09:35:44PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.onBeginState() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 226
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 09:35:44PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 09:35:45PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 09:36:16PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: Cleared!
[12/21/2021 - 09:36:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[111] $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex02 - $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex02
[12/21/2021 - 09:36:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[110] $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex01 - $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex01
[12/21/2021 - 09:36:17PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: Cleared!
[12/21/2021 - 09:36:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[112] $ZazAP_PillorySex01 -

After that messup... This log contain lot of this spam:

Spoiler

[12/21/2021 - 09:37:46PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (FF000D7E)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.re_equip() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 1156
    [alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 626
[12/21/2021 - 09:37:50PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (FF000D1C)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Slave003 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.re_equip() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 1156
    [alias Slave003 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 626

log files:

PAHE-807-Run 1-normal play enslaving and traning--Papyrus.0.log

PAHE-807-Run 0-StartNewGame-Papyrus.1.log

2 hours ago, Will55 said:

Your selling slaves to NPC's? As that is a feature of And you get a slave (AYGAS) not PAH and once a slave is in that mod until you take them back out (telling them not to work, buying them back from an owner etc) they aren't in PAH for PAH to do something to them like get rid of them to a good/bad end

Don't think thats been updated in quite a long time so other than spreading your slave selling across all of skyrim rather than a couple of cities dont think your gonna get a solution tbh

Edited by pinky6225
31 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

Started new game using PAHE 8.0.7, minimal mods.

Enabled: Disable naked outfit option in mcm with auto rename slaves no other changes.

Using: zaz 7.0 SE version

spawned riverwood buy some items then move emerbshard mine direction.

evrything work fine as i play the game. moved emebrshard mine captured one slave.

At this point i realized i not quited the game before capturing slaves.

After this little test and other one i checked the logs and found error reports.

To me in game evrything looks okay and noticed lot of great slave dialoge! :) :)

dont know important or not, i done emerbard mine clearing, moved myself to helgen caves, then bleakfall barrow. non osf my slaves get rid of the zaz items i put on them. only "bug" hapened slaves stoped keep hand inside the  youke.

please note i using lot of zaz items on slaves! i hope not this item cause anomalys.

Anyway here is part of the first log: (run 0 log)

Reveal hidden contents

[12/21/2021 - 08:46:55PM] [pah_mcm <PAHConfig (15009157)>] ERROR: State option name SLAVE_runaway is already in use
[12/21/2021 - 08:46:55PM] [pah_mcm <PAHConfig (15009157)>] ERROR: State option name RAPE_time is already in use
[12/21/2021 - 08:46:55PM] [pah_mcm <PAHConfig (15009157)>] ERROR: State option name PUN_severity is already in use
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:29PM] slavers_spellbook: pahcore: no mark found
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:29PM] [PAHCore] Enslavement started
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:30PM] [PAHCore] ActorData stored in eval
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:30PM] [PAHCore] Enslavement started
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:30PM] naked outfit disabled, skipping!
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: bandit Seeded Stats: [176.676880, 247.874237, 151.206192, 236.472260, 41.417683, 30.012814, 18.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 11.000000, 0.000000, 18.000000, 0.000000, 96.000000, 430.171967, 203.658905, 0.003990, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: bandit Seeded Stats: [159.384186, 278.389648, 146.458069, 197.989655, 2.168324, 76.975479, 18.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 9.000000, 0.000000, 18.000000, 0.000000, 66.000000, 424.585052, 495.544067, 0.004173, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:31PM] [PAHCore] slave cloned
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:32PM] [PAHESlave] After Assign
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:34PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 238
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:34PM] [PAHESlave] After Assign: [pahslave <alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)>] is [Actor < (FF000A7A)>]
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:35PM] [PAHCore] Slave list updated
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:35PM] [PAHCore] eval data stored in slave
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:35PM] pah actors loaded
[12/21/2021 - 08:48:35PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnLoad() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 795

Reveal hidden contents

[12/21/2021 - 08:48:37PM] Next update in 120.000000
[12/21/2021 - 08:49:03PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:49:29PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:49:42PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:49:56PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:50:02PM] Info: *Achievement 29 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[12/21/2021 - 08:50:06PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:50:19PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:50:28PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:50:46PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:

copys from run 1 log

Reveal hidden contents

[12/21/2021 - 08:52:07PM] ====================PAHExtension: Startup Process finished.==========================
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:09PM] FNIS aa (load game) started
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:09PM] FNIS aa nMods:1 nSets:16 crc:836524 crcOld:836524
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:09PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: FNIS aa nMods: 1
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:09PM] FNIS aa GetAAsets mod: FNIS aa nSets: 16
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:09PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: FNIS aa nSets: 16
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:18PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:18PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:18PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:18PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:32PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:47PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:52:56PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:06PM] slavers_spellbook: pahcore: no mark found
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:06PM] [PAHCore] Enslavement started
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:07PM] [PAHCore] ActorData stored in eval
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:07PM] [PAHCore] Enslavement started
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:07PM] naked outfit disabled, skipping!
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:10PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: bandit Seeded Stats: [89.888138, 31.288813, 108.138550, 90.563179, 29.481833, 21.363647, 8.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 7.000000, 0.000000, 8.000000, 0.000000, 25.000000, 95.698227, 417.173492, 0.023413, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:10PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: bandit Seeded Stats: [128.806412, 164.690247, 111.992699, 202.821350, 1.665138, 59.112385, 0.000000, 25.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 4.000000, 0.000000, 25.000000, 0.000000, 72.000000, 313.403168, 80.506470, 0.004154, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:10PM] [PAHCore] slave cloned
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:10PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:11PM] [PAHESlave] After Assign
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:13PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 238
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:13PM] [PAHESlave] After Assign: [pahslave <alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)>] is [Actor < (FF00096A)>]
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:13PM] [PAHCore] Slave list updated
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:13PM] [PAHCore] eval data stored in slave
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnLoad() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 795
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] pahslave loaded
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] pah actors loaded
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] slavers_spellbook: pahcore: cleaning done
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] slavers_spellbook: pahcore: no mark found
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] PAHCore: sending slavers_spellbook New PAHE_Slave
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:14PM] [PAHCore] Enslavement finished
stack:
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:28PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call Enable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].dunTreasMapScript.OnContainerChanged() - "dunTreasMapScript.psc" Line 38
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call PlaceAtMe() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].dunTreasMapScript.OnContainerChanged() - "dunTreasMapScript.psc" Line 39
[12/21/2021 - 08:53:43PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:03PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:21PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:25PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:48PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:52PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:53PM] [PAHESex] punish([Actor < (FF000A7A)>], [Actor < (00000014)>], Vaginal, False, )
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:53PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[12/21/2021 - 08:54:53PM] [PAHESex] Male PC

Reveal hidden contents

[12/21/2021 - 09:35:42PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[PAHE8O7]  - MagicEffectsNode Rotation:[-0.000000, 0.000000, 2.493990] AngleZ:284.942841 Rotate:287.436829
[12/21/2021 - 09:35:42PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[bandit]  - MagicEffectsNode Rotation:[-0.000000, 0.000000, 2.493990] AngleZ:104.942863 Rotate:107.436852
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 09:35:45PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/21/2021 - 09:36:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[111] $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex02 - $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex02
[12/21/2021 - 09:36:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[110] $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex01 - $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex01
[12/21/2021 - 09:36:17PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: Cleared!
[12/21/2021 - 09:36:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[112] $ZazAP_PillorySex01 -

After that messup... This log contain lot of this spam:

Reveal hidden contents

[12/21/2021 - 09:37:46PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (FF000D7E)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.re_equip() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 1156
    [alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 626
[12/21/2021 - 09:37:50PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (FF000D1C)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Slave003 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.re_equip() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 1156
    [alias Slave003 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 626

log files:

PAHE-807-Run 1-normal play enslaving and traning--Papyrus.0.log 333.74 kB · 0 downloads

PAHE-807-Run 0-StartNewGame-Papyrus.1.log 45.6 kB · 0 downloads

Where did you get a 8.0.7 version? i'm still using 8.0.4 for SE?

update: nm found it...

Edited by ShinUmbra
5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok, i'll look into it, but the whole reason bugs slipped thru in 8.0.6 was due the papyrus engine baking the scripts into the save so that error you see on screen never even played on my screen. this means i need to start another new save and once again i still haven't reached lakeview manor so its still going to have to wait. i am but 1 person getting stretched too thin trying to fix too many things at once

Just knowing you're going to take a look at it and try to help me figure out how to fix it makes me beyond happy and I greatly appreciate it. It is strange tho that that error hasn't showed up in your save and only starting showing up in mine when I updated from 8.0.4 to 8.0.6, strange. Referring to the error in the upper left corner of the screen that is, the error that has been popping up on my other character I'm pretty sure is linked somehow to HSH outdoor camps, because so far I haven't seen the same error in the log files of the character in the screenshot. I know you're only one person and myself and everyone here greatly appreciates everything you do to enhance the enjoyment of our games, you are loved and appreciated mate :D. Whenever you are able to get to looking into Lakeview Manor know that the look and extra eyes and help is greatly appreciated and I am hoping that you will be able to figure out how to make these addons play nice with each other so we can have both the dungeon and the aquariums to enjoy :). Thanks again mate and just let me know if there is anything I can do, (modding ain't like programming a mainframe tho so not sure how much help I can be), :D.

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Your selling slaves to NPC's? As that is a feature of And you get a slave (AYGAS) not PAH and once a slave is in that mod until you take them back out (telling them not to work, buying them back from an owner etc) they aren't in PAH for PAH to do something to them like get rid of them to a good/bad end

Don't think thats been updated in quite a long time so other than spreading your slave selling across all of skyrim rather than a couple of cities dont think your gonna get a solution tbh

That's why I use the slave auction feature from HSH in the Restless Hunter inn to get rid of my unwanted/excess slaves. There is just enough activity with the auction event to RP that the people who buys the slaves up for auction take them back to wherever they came from for house work, field work, or sex work. So you don't have to think about the mod "sending them to digital Sovingarde". I like it as it's a nice little extra feature and you can even bid on and buy slaves at the auction if you want to making it alot more immersive and a good way to off load extra slaves.

7 hours ago, Will55 said:

see musje about it:

5 hours ago, Ferpman said:

So, are the most recent files the AE version? If yes, do you have the 1.5.97 SE version archived and available for download?

no, there is no ae version, but i expect there won't need to be either

5 hours ago, Nonseen said:

well, that's weird. haven't changed the mcm lately for that to bug out now so hopefully its a 1 time bug starting the game.

12/21/2021 - 08:48:35PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:

ok, seems i'm going to have to start some heavier debug logging this update to indicate just which keyword is being detected as none to look into this for better solution

Hide contents

stack:

naw, that's not your fault. zaz has that issue with slaves frequently. used to see alot of it with tied slaves

17 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Event OnUpdateGameTime()
        SetPrehitStats()
            re_equip()
        EndIf    
    else
        BeforeClear()
    EndIf
EndEvent

i just realized or remembered, if there's any non-sexlab version out there running that doesn't have that faction, it means they also won't be able to run dd since sl is a requirement to run dd. without dd its not just the animating faction they would need to change, but they might as well skip that whole function designed to re-equip dd items

2 hours ago, Martok73 said:

. I know you're only one person and myself and everyone here greatly appreciates everything you do to enhance the enjoyment of our games, you are loved and appreciated mate :D.

thanks

17 hours ago, Nonseen said:

allowing script contain reference to the slattractionmainscript (this scripts exist both directory):

line 30

ok, thanks for finding it. doesn't make sense why your log would be reading that, but atleast it makes more sense than when it seemed to be reading from commented lines. commenting that out now, hopefully should fix that bug

I try help you way i think i can.

Dont know how to help you.

thanks for trying

17 hours ago, Nonseen said:

or some incopmplite? :(

it was a slave reward system designed to let the slave have sex with another slave, but its only drawback is it was designed to write the slave names to the quest and be able to read them from the dialogues in place of the console names that aygas has to deal with. i mean sure the concept of it giving the actual name is great, but since it was done by recording data to the quest, it brought back a very old pah bug of saving the pah faction data to the base actor. this means instead of the old naked bandit bug we're familiar with, you would get the friendly bandit bug. with the friendly bandit bug encountering your slave's twin means they'll fight against other bandits for you without being asked. when approached they speak much like slaves do and may even have the same slave orders if you engage dialogue with them..they just won't follow those orders as a slave would.

the scripts of that feature remain there in the event i get time to find a better solution to those dialogues, until then the dialogues sit invisible to the player to avoid seeing a broken dialogue

3 hours ago, Martok73 said:

That's why I use the slave auction feature from HSH in the Restless Hunter inn to get rid of my unwanted/excess slaves. There is just enough activity with the auction event to RP that the people who buys the slaves up for auction take them back to wherever they came from for house work, field work, or sex work. So you don't have to think about the mod "sending them to digital Sovingarde". I like it as it's a nice little extra feature and you can even bid on and buy slaves at the auction if you want to making it alot more immersive and a good way to off load extra slaves.

oh and same here

17 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:
6 hours ago, Nonseen said:

12/21/2021 - 08:48:35PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:

ok, seems i'm going to have to start some heavier debug logging this update to indicate just which keyword is being detected as none to look into this for better solution

nvm, i found what i did different compared to the other times i checked for dd. fix coming in next updates

47 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

it was a slave reward system designed to let the slave have sex with another slave, but its only drawback is it was designed to write the slave names to the quest and be able to read them from the dialogues in place of the console names that aygas has to deal with. i mean sure the concept of it giving the actual name is great, but since it was done by recording data to the quest, it brought back a very old pah bug of saving the pah faction data to the base actor. this means instead of the old naked bandit bug we're familiar with, you would get the friendly bandit bug. with the friendly bandit bug encountering your slave's twin means they'll fight against other bandits for you without being asked. when approached they speak much like slaves do and may even have the same slave orders if you engage dialogue with them..they just won't follow those orders as a slave would.

the scripts of that feature remain there in the event i get time to find a better solution to those dialogues, until then the dialogues sit invisible to the player to avoid seeing a broken dialogue

I just want to say that does seem like a nice idea if you could get it to work properly but obviously there are other priorities. I second Martok and others that your efforts are appreciated.

well, that's weird. haven't changed the mcm lately for that to bug out now so hopefully its a 1 time bug starting the game.

hmm maybe i caused as i started setup mcm.
hmm next time i use elephant latency tester t make a mark in the logs before open the mcm menu. try o locate what cause this.

21 hours ago, Nonseen said:

allowing script contain reference to the slattractionmainscript (this scripts exist both directory):

line 30

ok, thanks for finding it. doesn't make sense why your log would be reading that, but atleast it makes more sense than when it seemed to be reading from commented lines. commenting that out now, hopefully should fix that bug

me to. i think the fallowing:

-if  only start the game, engine load all the esps. doing this checks the scrpt files needed to use them exist or not.

-Uppon loading/starting new game the script files start working.

i base this the fallwoing observations, maybe i wrong:

as i started test out real requierment for slframework i realized the fallowing:

starting game witout sl anim loader is okay

starting new game or loding not okay generate some error messages as sl framework check out for sl anim loader

:(

if i know better how to script i ty revive becuse sound very good future :)

but this means... if i go crazy berzerk butcher mode and delete all of the effected esp from my version... i men if no call for script file in esp no script runing in back grund->>> so if the script generate the error->> error message go away.

at least i can do this.

other things:

in my test i only use zaz items no dd installed. 

to test my skills i made a "armor" mod this one in theory fix outfit disabled bandits in tied state not naked problem.

i not plan realise, not tested deep, and wish consult with you.  i fear if i realise it and peapol start using it, after you fix the base game version may pepole keep using it and may start conflict with pahe solution.

if you wish i will send this file to you. Draw back is at the curent moment the full solution relay on ScholgOfSkyrim (this can be fixed easy of corse copying one of the nif files). 

3 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I just want to say that does seem like a nice idea if you could get it to work properly but obviously there are other priorities.

I think there's a feature in the DoM development pipeline to differentiate between sexual service to the Mistress/Master and a sexual reward for the slave.  It probably won't offer slave-slave interaction, but it'd get you halfway there.  I'd say it'd be better from my perspective.  You can also have slaves "play with each other" in HSH.  There's no reward framing for it, but it gets you slave-slave interaction.  

3 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I second Martok and others that your efforts are appreciated.

Yup.  Clifton's a boss!

13 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

In fairness as I understand it you are already using an old version of Paradise Halls. I feel like your problem is the same as people complaining that in Skyrim they always play sneak Archer, you could just play differently. I think it would be a nice toggleable feature to have a "sent to Tamriel" feature. Or maybe have specific places to sell slaves where lorewise they go off to live long happy lives instead of being worked to death in the mines. Perhaps with a message sent on a time from their new one saying something like '[Slave name] is really beautiful and so well behaved, my spouse loves them and they gets on so well with our kids and our friends. They've even quietly asked that I express their thanks for giving them this opportunity to live a new life."

Again though I think that as Clifton is working his butt off this is a feature tyhat might have to wait or be passed off to a 'post slavery' addon mod for PAHE developed by somebody else.

The polite sarcasm had me laughing as you well made your point. 

Perhaps I can grab you for a donation to my projected Skyrim "Home for Unwanted Slaves"? No? oh well! 

The concept of an addon mod is quite good IMO but going by the response to my request, highly unlikely.

I can agree whole heartedly with your last line. It was NOT a demand, but a suggestion and I am fully aware of how hard both Clifton and Pfiffy are working on the mods and i am appreciative of their efforts.

I admit that I have no idea of how easy or not it would be to implement my suggestion or even the above suggested mod. and so I am guilty of that ignorance.

It is ironic that it is all because the PAH mod has been extremely well done and successfully effective,

Now that I know that it is AYGAS and not PAH where lies the problem I doubt that it is solvable without such a mod unless I manage to get HSH to work and hence, shove the problem sideways.

Edited by Will55
10 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Ahh So the actual AYGAS mod takes over totally instead of simply adding to PAH. I did not realize that as I thought that the PAH coding was still the basis to it. Now I understand. Thank you!

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

oh and same here

7 hours ago, Martok73 said:

As I ruined this mod via stupidity, I unticked, saved and reticked and will try to use it again as it seems the obvious solution just as you told me previously.