Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

33 minutes ago, Will55 said:

I have no problems enslaving NPCs but loads now of keeping them restrained ☹️

I used the slaver bow and sold my paralysing enchanted ?longbow as it did too much damage.

If I need to hurt them. I use the main arrow (currently elven) instead of the slaver arrows.

I might just enchant a table knife as a melee paralyser.

BUT Nonseen, thank you for your efforts here as you do thankless tasks with patience and thoroughness

So I will look at your weapons as they are an esl.

Has anyone ever actually used Malacath's reward (the 2H Hammer) in combat? 

I always use it to grab it for the paralysing enchant.

But then I don't like 2H weapons and a 2H sword is as slow as I want to be.

I use the paralize this spell... But modified it to take less time... You can find it on nexus...

By the way if you want an easy way to enslave custom followers the mod Sleep For Me Now is great and ESL flagged. I mostly enslave custom followers as 1. No chance of something like the naked bandit bug when they are enslaved 2. No chance of breaking quests. Needless to say I only enslave basic custom followers like Lorely and Wenya by LamaKreis. He has a long of very pretty esl flagged custom follower ladies.

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I use the paralize this spell... But modified it to take less time... You can find it on nexus...

I also want to thank you for all of your efforts WRT the hooker business which has created such an income flood that I am boggling; one run gave me > 500K and I have not even Dl'd the updated ones that you have worked so hard on and still have only two hookers in each of the minor towns and lack 2 city homes. When I catch up it will bring in near a million gold a run. WTH can I spend it on? The throne?

Currently I cannot play as I have the slow motion (or walking in molasses) bug and nothing is working properly. Even arrows drop out like an old man's urine stream and almost hit my chars shoes. It was funny for 10 mins but now it is a right PITA.

New slaves are still disappearing from the MCM after bolting.

BUT I had enslaved 3 more before I crashed so the hard cap is probably nonsense.

So I have given up for a few days (sure! Even I do not believe that).

Martok73 Apologies I missed the screenshot as I was too busy swearing and throwing myself around like a 5YO.

The children were fascinated by my performance unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Will55 said:

I also want to thank you for all of your efforts WRT the hooker business which has created such an income flood that I am boggling; one run gave me > 500K and I have not even Dl'd the updated ones that you have worked so hard on and still have only two hookers in each of the minor towns and lack 2 city homes. When I catch up it will bring in near a million gold a run. WTH can I spend it on? The throne?

Currently I cannot play as I have the slow motion (or walking in molasses) bug and nothing is working properly. Even arrows drop out like an old man's urine stream and almost hit my chars shoes. It was funny for 10 mins but now it is a right PITA.

New slaves are still disappearing from the MCM after bolting.

BUT I had enslaved 3 more before I crashed so the hard cap is probably nonsense.

So I have given up for a few days (sure! Even I do not believe that).

Martok73 Apologies I missed the screenshot as I was too busy swearing and throwing myself around like a 5YO.

The children were fascinated by my performance unfortunately.

For now we have nothing more than we already have. For the new version it seems like it is a long way to go from here....

My first attempts have not been successful and I'm doing it more or less from scratch now.  

Edit: Do what other rich ppl do: Misbehave and pay you crime fees... 

Edited by Pfiffy

So here is the new version: 

TDFNeu.7z

I renamed the independent Hookers to HookerFree01 - 20 

there are still some scripts missing:

the registration for the 4 new places and the free Hookers,

the cash collecting script: AIBB_TIF__040316DD

the release script: AIBB_TIF__040316DF

The Scene fragments need to be checked. For testing I removed the conditions for all new places, I will add them again, when everything is working.  

I start working on the scripts tomorrow....

I meant to add this before but spent an hour instead trying to find a solution to the slow-motion bug.

I now use Vuoksi as a home for recalcitrant slaves.

It is next to Riverwood but has a few static object mistakes outside.

It is very handy as a first house although quite basic.

I dropped in to see how the slaves all were (all 4 of them although it once had 20 there)

and two were up cooking and alc'ing..so much for tie down at hard.

Then I thought of my Gerdur and I had to err "see" her.

But there was a minor war raging in Riverwood with guard arrows flying and Alvor, Gerdur etc. all swinging weapons.

The enemy? Three red lifeforce ex-slaves, all once owned by Riverwood people (Gerdur, Alvor, Faendal)

I had sold them well over a RL month ago. At no time did these slaves fight back as they just walked around

as though nothing was happening. I decided that action was required here and I must have used some

20+ arrows on 2 before I could re-enslave them.

The 3rd one was already dead (she looked like a porcupine) and I have had enough of rez'ing such so I left her.

I then resold (with many refusals) the 2 new slaves hot off the stove for 2k and forgot about Gerdur.

The point? 

Why did 3 not unhappy slaves (never ever seen any of the three owners hurting their slaves) suddenly change lifeforce colour

from white to red, but never realized it, thus provoking a massacre?

One did say: "I am so tired". But if she was going to run, why did she stay in Riverwood and ignore the attacks?

None had the usual runner weapons and other minor items.

It seems that PAH could have a problem here: a minor one but still a problem.

Addendum: all three slaves had 100 pose and sub at least 60 respect and 5-10 fear and IIRC ~20 anger

so they should not have turned red and certainly not without running.

Edited by Will55

A lot of 'copy and paste' this morning, hopefully I didn't mess up all these if-else-elseif-endif stuff....

the money collect script: aibb_tif__040316dd.psc

the hooker release script: aibb_tif__040316df.psc

and the missing hooker hire scripts:

bb_hookerThievesGuild_tif.psc

bb_hookerMageAcademy_tif.psc

bb_hookerWhiterun2_tif.psc

bb_hookerWindhelm2_tif.psc

bb_hookerFree_tif.psc

For the rest of the day I will be checking for other missing stuff.... 

Edited by Pfiffy
4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

For the rest of the day I will be checking for other missing stuff.... 

Many thanks!

I have found repeatedly that 3 travelling hookers is far too few especially if you want to train them as well.

IIRC you are making that number 6 now and IMHO that would be ideal.

Hooking in Skyrim is like waiting for a bus in RL: you never have enough to keep everyone happy or you have too many just standing around.

But at least having 6 will keep the "punters" (English term for hooker clients) happy.

I often travel with between 1 & 12 followers/hookers/slaves and certainly it lags at times but never really that much.

The real FPS drop is when everyone starts spell casting during combat, but crashes are still rare.

However, travelling with 8 or more mage followers is tempting fate. :)

3 hours ago, Will55 said:

Many thanks!

I have found repeatedly that 3 travelling hookers is far too few especially if you want to train them as well.

IIRC you are making that number 6 now and IMHO that would be ideal.

Hooking in Skyrim is like waiting for a bus in RL: you never have enough to keep everyone happy or you have too many just standing around.

But at least having 6 will keep the "punters" (English term for hooker clients) happy.

I often travel with between 1 & 12 followers/hookers/slaves and certainly it lags at times but never really that much.

The real FPS drop is when everyone starts spell casting during combat, but crashes are still rare.

However, travelling with 8 or more mage followers is tempting fate. :)

I think that I will start with one more to see what I have to do and with Cliftons help clean up some of the bugs noneseen has found in that part of the mod. But at first i have to get the places to work as intended.   

Edit: There is still a lot of work in the new version. the Scenes for the free hookers need new scripts, too. I have errors in xedit, but I don't know how to fix them right now. 

Edited by Pfiffy
On 12/23/2021 at 11:52 PM, CliftonJD said:

put some fixes for this into the current version, hopefully that works

ok tested it. works under certain conditions.

but the issue seems to be the anniversary edition XD

if you help the forsworn roam free, she can be acquired and functions normally.

but to get Kaie and don't leave the forsworn roaming free. you need to kill Madanach in the tunnel. but the quest don't trigger the auto dialogue from Thonar after leaving the mine. (here is the AE problem)

and thus Kaie don't leave her quest speech pattern. With your patch she doesn't speak at all now lol

going to try different methods of ending the quest. and maybe try to set the stage with the console.

I'll tell you what I found after testing different scenarios

Edited by elfdrow

A few simple questions:

• The MCM shows placeholders for 43x3 (129) slaves. I'm curious. Has anyone actually managed to have 129 slaves at the same time without slowing down or crashing your game? 10 is about the max I can have on SE, and I'm using a good gaming computer.
  • Last time (about last year?) I tried to use the "release slave" function and learned that it didn't really release the slave. He was in some weird limbo, stuck in place where I originally captured him. He was an Argonian thief who tried to rob me, so I "robbed" him instead. When I eventually released him... I'll call it a bugged event. At the time someone suggested that I also use "And You Get A Slave". Is there a way the "release slave" function can be improved so that I don't require "And You Get A Slave"?
  • I seem to be unable to get the "respect" stat for any of my slaves to go above 60. I can get sex, combat, pose, and submission to 100, but not respect. Are there any strategies I can use to get respect to 100?
1 hour ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

A few simple questions:

• I seem to be unable to get the "respect" stat for any of my slaves to go above 60. I can get sex, combat, pose, and submission to 100, but not respect. Are there any strategies I can use to get respect to 100?

cheating a little but... get a zaz gag

there is a mod right now that makes shopkeepers in whiterun and riverwood to sell them, if you don't want to use console commands to acquire it

equip it in the desire slave and they fail to address your char in the "proper" manner more often

spam talk -> correct them (anyway is fine) -> 100% respect faster

1 hour ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

A few simple questions:

• The MCM shows placeholders for 43x3 (129) slaves. I'm curious. Has anyone actually managed to have 129 slaves at the same time without slowing down or crashing your game? 10 is about the max I can have on SE, and I'm using a good gaming computer.
  • Last time (about last year?) I tried to use the "release slave" function and learned that it didn't really release the slave. He was in some weird limbo, stuck in place where I originally captured him. He was an Argonian thief who tried to rob me, so I "robbed" him instead. When I eventually released him... I'll call it a bugged event. At the time someone suggested that I also use "And You Get A Slave". Is there a way the "release slave" function can be improved so that I don't require "And You Get A Slave"?

Yeah there have been discussions about how useful a post PAHE slavery mod might be, And yes Will55 is very definitely experiencing the problems of too many slaves but that's also because he sold a lot to people using AYGAS so there are a lot more active npcs than the game expects lol. I am still playtesting so haven't reached far enough along in any individual playtest to see issues yet.

1 hour ago, elfdrow said:

cheating a little but... get a zaz gag

there is a mod right now that makes shopkeepers in whiterun and riverwood to sell them, if you don't want to use console commands to acquire it

equip it in the desire slave and they fail to address your char in the "proper" manner more often

spam talk -> correct them (anyway is fine) -> 100% respect faster

Wow. It worked!

2 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Yeah there have been discussions about how useful a post PAHE slavery mod might be, And yes Will55 is very definitely experiencing the problems of too many slaves but that's also because he sold a lot to people using AYGAS so there are a lot more active npcs than the game expects lol. I am still playtesting so haven't reached far enough along in any individual playtest to see issues yet.

Really, the reason I would want "Release Slave" to work is to be a mulligan action in case I regretted the appearance of a slave. Really, when I capture slaves I want them for my own household. I don't have the Invisible Helmets mod enabled -- for one because I do want to see the helmets of other NPCs, but when I take a chance and capture an NPC I don't like... oops. And "And You Get A Slave" has its own overhead. Now, if someone could make the "bag on face during sex" mod, that could make it all work.

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
42 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Now, if someone could make the "bag on face during sex" mod, that could make it all work.

hmm hmm hmm let seee intresting chalange :)

maybe just maybe this one work for this... pls check it out. you can buy one in riverwood trader....

NSHoodForSex.esl

or if you use my master mod NSIM.esp and this...

NSHoodForSex-NSIM-Addon.esp

now you can buy any general trader ( in theory)

@CliftonJDcan confirm now. the issue is AE.

I haven't installed the USSEP for AE for testing purposes to see how much they patched. (also I don't like some of the changes it makes )

but seems 10 years is not enough for bethesda to try to fix the quests.

I installed the unofficial skyrim SE patch. the quest ended normally. and now Kaie was enslaved without issues.

and just in case anyone tries it too.

1)they are on the clock. as soon as they attack madanach there is a guard entering the mine to take you to jail for assaulting a "citizen"

2)if the auto dialogue with thonar don't auto trigger, or he appears with the extra guards. they can use the "immersive citizens AI overhaul" to delay thonar getting to the door.

and then just enter the mine again, and by the time they go out again Thonar will be there alone and auto trigger the end quest dialogue.

3) you will know Kaie is available when she wont stops shouting "for the forsworn" after ending the quest, she will behave normally. (so it seems the issue does indeed lies with the stage the character is in the quest)

6 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

A few simple questions:

128 (43+43+42) IS the maximum current slaves. I have only hit 128 once and it had no real effect on my game but then I spread out the slaves.

>80% of my current 95 are rotting in different cellars with LVM having the highest number.

The remainder are in various houses.

I would not dare to place all 128 in the one cell.

Currently LVM has about 60 (guess)

A problem seems to happen when you "industrialize" slavery as you can oversupply and constipate the cities with slaves (via AYGAS)

and I had the suspicion that 300 was the maximum possible TOTAL enslavement number as new slaves went a little weird (constantly running with restraints having NO effect)

But I have managed another 4 since then at another site and while I cannot restrain them, they have stayed put. 

Slaves with the most negative SLEN seem the most likely to panic and run.................funny that!   : )

So increasing their SLEN by fair or foul means will help but that is ruined by the need to push respect and anger management.

So I do not believe that there is such a hard cap but mass production will come with its problems.

I am finally progressing in HSH so I will soon be able to mass dump slaves and that will be nice as I have been unable to continue the game until I can handle the new slave haul. 

The only slaves I have with >60 respect are those that needed to have submission pushed early by violence (magic, rape or whip) due to their mouths and that usually pushed anger to 20-30. Many 100 submission slaves (especially arch necromancers) will snap: "watch it!" when you bump into them but if their SLEN is +high you can ignore them. But those who say: "I hope the wild gets you" always need a lesson. The spriggan swarm spell I find to be the best magic way.

You must ALWAYS tell them to talk to you as a slave should to their master as most will only do so once told.

Overall, I am quite impressed with the PAH & TDF mods both of which have opened my eyes onto the real world.

Edited by Will55
1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

maybe just maybe this one work for this... pls check it out. you can buy one in riverwood trader....

NSHoodForSex.esl 1.28 kB · 0 downloads

NSHoodForSex-NSIM-Addon.esp 289 B · 0 downloads

It's not an all or nothing mod, right? Is there a pop-up giving you a choice before sex? Actually, I can see a fun mod out of this. Npcs in towns offer sex, but if they have God awful Benor faces, you say, "Only if you wear this bag over your head." Just musing.

Update. I installed it mid-game and tried to reverse-pickpocket some really ugly female vanilla bandit. No effect.

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
7 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

10 is about the max I can have on SE, and I'm using a good gaming computer.

If you're getting performance problems with 10 slaves on a good PC, your setup needs a lot of work.  Off the top of my head, two likely culprits that come to mind would be your SexLab: Arousal settings and your physics setup.  

I'm not on a good gaming PC, and I routinely have 20ish slaves with me with no performance impact at all.  

Is there a way the "release slave" function can be improved so that I don't require "And You Get A Slave"?

It depends on what you mean by "improved"—it sounds like what you want is for the slave to resume their former, pre-enslavement life.  That would be quite hard to do, and would probably have a performance impact that wouldn't be worthwhile for a feature almost no one would use, because the mod would have to store all of the information that gets stripped during enslavement just in case you might want to release the slave later, and it would have to keep track of which information goes with which slave.   

If you want to get rid of slaves, you already have a bunch of options for how to do that.  You can sell them in the Fellglow Slave Camp addon for PAHE.  You can sell them through HSH.  You can sell them through AYGAS.  You can kill them.  You can take them somewhere inconspicuous and release them.  This is plenty of options.  If you want to use PAHE without any of the mods that extend its functionality, you're going to have limited functionality.  PAHE doesn't need to reinvent the wheel when those options already exist.  

I seem to be unable to get the "respect" stat for any of my slaves to go above 60.

You'll get a lot more depth to slave behaviour, which among other things, will bring a lot more opportunities to train respect, if you use DoM.  

3 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

If you're getting performance problems with 10 slaves on a good PC, your setup needs a lot of work.  Off the top of my head, two likely culprits that come to mind would be your SexLab: Arousal settings and your physics setup.  

I'm not on a good gaming PC, and I routinely have 20ish slaves with me with no performance impact at all.  

It depends on what you mean by "improved"—it sounds like what you want is for the slave to resume their former, pre-enslavement life.  That would be quite hard to do, and would probably have a performance impact that wouldn't be worthwhile for a feature almost no one would use, because the mod would have to store all of the information that gets stripped during enslavement just in case you might want to release the slave later, and it would have to keep track of which information goes with which slave.   

If you want to get rid of slaves, you already have a bunch of options for how to do that.  You can sell them in the Fellglow Slave Camp addon for PAHE.  You can sell them through HSH.  You can sell them through AYGAS.  You can kill them.  You can take them somewhere inconspicuous and release them.  This is plenty of options.  If you want to use PAHE without any of the mods that extend its functionality, you're going to have limited functionality.  PAHE doesn't need to reinvent the wheel when those options already exist.  

You'll get a lot more depth to slave behaviour, which among other things, will bring a lot more opportunities to train respect, if you use DoM.  

Sound explanation. Fair enough. Thanks for that.

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

NSHoodForSex.esl 1.28 kB · 2 downloads

NSHoodForSex-NSIM-Addon.esp 289 B · 0 downloads

Bahaha. Bless you, Nonseen.