Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

On 9/9/2021 at 3:31 AM, JWPU said:

I don't suppose you could make it so we can enslave Spriggan Earth Mothers after Defeat-ing them?

i could consider it for a future update, but creature enslavements require more extensive testing to determine eligibilty. giants for example can create unloadable saves or frequent ctd

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

i could consider it for a future update, but creature enslavements require more extensive testing to determine eligibilty. giants for example can create unloadable saves or frequent ctd

This sounds tempting!
Would be nice to enslave everything :D

Edited by eruwat
On 8/31/2021 at 7:47 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Hi CliftonJD,

I hope you will find time to bless us with a new version soon.

I attach here my last version of pahcore. I tried to reduce the DoM changes to a minimum, but you might be interested by some of the other changes:

- Replaced slave array with a fixed array for simplicity (noone needs to save 256*8 bytes of memory nowadays)

- Added AddSlaveBase and CaptureBase to avoid repeating the same code over and over

- A few other bug fixes.

pahcore.psc 76.84 kB · 3 downloads

adapted the changes to addslave and capturebase for this update

array changes still pending further testing or further review of skse function to adapt it to pahcore

On 8/22/2021 at 7:03 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Thanks. Simple questions: do you have any general idea when you'll do a new update? And how would you prefer I remind you if the issue still persists next update? A note on this forum or PM? 

PS: I use Build your Hearthfire homes with gold (so I can quickly build the furniture without having to do the immersive ingredients gathering). I notice that the "pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp" changes some of the home workbenches so that you have to use ingredients on one or two items rather than gold. This in the Falkreath, Dawnstar, and Morthal homes. 

couldn't find any recipe changes in the manor. might just be a case of load order tho, maybe try loading the lakeview manor add-on before the build your hearthfire homes with gold mod. if that still don't fix it, i've also added a refurnished version to the the download page and the original version. original version should be immune to that bug

update 7.5.9:

• fixes the resignation mcm display for diary users
  • more fixes to fully respectable slaves to behave respectably so that anger only effects their respectability until they're fully respect trained to 100%

update 8.0:

• multiple changes to respectful dialog conditions to prevent disrespect from fully trained slaves
  • additional script changes to prevent disrespect from fully trained slaves
  • more intelligent dialog conditions for dress or strip comands to be able to order to strip when clothed or armored and to "put your clothes back on" when naked
  • retired the leveled actorbase enslavement option
  • new mcm option to skip or disable the automatic (naked) outfit during enslavement
  • new dialog added to strip and apply the naked outfit
  • additional dialog fixes for certain quested npc's with special dialog blockers to allow them to give slave dialogs when enslaved
  • updated the straitjacket fixes to dwarven suits addon for dd5.1
  • other possible changes and fixes i can't remember
5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

couldn't find any recipe changes in the manor. might just be a case of load order tho, maybe try loading the lakeview manor add-on before the build your hearthfire homes with gold mod. if that still don't fix it, i've also added a refurnished version to the the download page and the original version. original version should be immune to that bug

What about the symptom of being unable to completely furnish the Dawnstar and Morthal hearthfire homes? Were you able to replicate that symptom?

I have a couple of issues.

1. When I try to restrain a slave, nothing happens. The dialogue does nothing, and acts as if nothing has happened. It even takes the items if applicable (i.e. the leather option takes leather strips), but still does nothing.

2. My slaves sometimes become completely invisible and cannot be seen or interacted with beyond that point.

3. Often, when in combat or when beating a slave, they go into combat mode and start fighting back or my follower kills them.

4. When I tell my slaves to carry something, nothing happens and it re-opens the dialogue box.

I've tried resetting the slaves through the MCM, but it still happens.

Edited by KnightAconite
10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

array changes still pending further testing or further review of skse function to adapt it to pahcore

update 7.5.9:

• more fixes to fully respectable slaves to behave respectably so that anger only effects their respectability until they're fully respect trained to 100%

update 8.0:

• multiple changes to respectful dialog conditions to prevent disrespect from fully trained slaves
  • more intelligent dialog conditions for dress or strip comands to be able to order to strip when clothed or armored and to "put your clothes back on" when naked
  • new mcm option to skip or disable the automatic (naked) outfit during enslavement
  • additional dialog fixes for certain quested npc's with special dialog blockers to allow them to give slave dialogs when enslaved

Nice updates! Do you think 8.0 is stable enough to migrate DoM to, or should I wait for next version?

Thank you for 8.0 Update! I started some test today to help.

As i run my first test i see naked enemys bug gone (so far my quick testrun shows no naked bandit bug) and i not found yet any sign of infinate respect punishment bug.

Here is my first report test run report, i hope this one help to devlop this good mod!

Tested version: PAHE 1.8.0 SSE FULL Version, non used addons disabled!

Important Mods in use:
TDF
My home is your home

no other mods that may or may not effect PAHE in use

Test method:
start new game, use live another life, go riverwood then embershard mine. here capture lot of bandit and run tests.

observations:

#1 male slave chest place not wokring
ordered male slave strip, then put back clothes. slave failed put back main armor pice the chest place
same tiem salve wearing sos clothing, mabye sos and pahe conflicting?

#2 if a slave ordered strip and slave clothing bugged. as ordering slave using new option: "strip and set your outfith", slaves remove clothing and remain restrinaed.
if slave clothing work as intended i mean if ordering slave puth back clothing he can do it. this case the slave as remove clothing, slave remove the restrains and get free.

#3 the bug i mentioned above smoe how can be cured. if i order slave wear this outfit and give them a outfit then change cell seems slave get cured from bug i mentioned above.
maybe other factors effect the bug cure i not yet found.

#4 dont know bug or not, one case a slave after fighting cvan be punished multiple time for not fighting.
before fight salve has 10-20 combat raning, after multiple (5-10 times) punishemnt salve reached 99+ combat traning.
in slave punishemnt dialoge i chose you need punishment and need whiped. used flame spell for pain punishemnt.

#5 one case slaves failed to fallow me into the embershard mine, slave stayed putside of mine, reason for this unknown. slave after teleproted to player.
the mcm menu told me slave is in fallowin player mode.

#6 after the test run i checked papyrus log that unusualy large, this error/or similar ones pop up lot of times:

ERROR: Cannot call PAHBETied() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.CanIdle() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 1076

[alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahslave.PlayIdlesOnTick() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 470

[alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc"

Here is the full log:

Papyrus.0.log

And here is sex lab log contians bandit capture info:

SexLabDebug.0.log

i not done any edit on this logs.

Functions checked:

1-capture slave
2-train slave , using ok slave menu
3-ok slavem enu looks liek working
4-new dialoge for clothings look like working
5-after first testround looks like naked enemy bug is gone, i plan do mroe playtesting to see it is real or just pure luck not encountered this bug.
6-fellglow slavecamp functions working
7-slaves will fight for player
8-refuse sex function is working, as accept it after proper punishment

14 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

update 7.5.9:

update 8.0:

Are there any particular upgrade instructions for v8.0?

If we are not using DD5.1 (still on 4.3 due to other mods/not liking stuff they removed) should we avoid the dwarven suit addons?

Thanks

Sry for duble posting.

Found another thing that definatly a bug. I selled many slaves bandits that copy of responing type. 

After some fighting i managed capture "same" bandit as i sold in fellglow slave camp.

under same i mean: same lvl 1, same wepon and equipment in use, same face and boudy.

this picture i think tell evrything, this taken immidiate after capture:

ScreenShot0.png.ded8e0dd0e73815af6160397eb9c974a.png

I dont do any training this slave, but last version of this slave got a loot of traning.

i think some how last time training not erased from the data base. or soemthing other strange stuff happened.

here is the logs:

Papyrus.0.log

SexLabDebug.0.log

I plan continue testing using this save file, if needed i can start new one of corse.

On 9/11/2021 at 9:40 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

What about the symptom of being unable to completely furnish the Dawnstar and Morthal hearthfire homes? Were you able to replicate that symptom?

i rarely get those other 2 homes so it will take longer before i can test that

On 9/11/2021 at 11:36 PM, KnightAconite said:

I have a couple of issues.

1. When I try to restrain a slave, nothing happens. The dialogue does nothing, and acts as if nothing has happened. It even takes the items if applicable (i.e. the leather option takes leather strips), but still does nothing.

2. My slaves sometimes become completely invisible and cannot be seen or interacted with beyond that point.

3. Often, when in combat or when beating a slave, they go into combat mode and start fighting back or my follower kills them.

4. When I tell my slaves to carry something, nothing happens and it re-opens the dialogue box.

I've tried resetting the slaves through the MCM, but it still happens.

try using the status button on the main page to reboot it, but sounds as if you might have something slowing down the papyrus

22 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the new update my friend.

there are 3 files pahe_lakeview_manor_cell , its needed all or just 1  ?

only need to choose 1 fro the other. the 2 expansions were gifted to us, i'll have to recheck my messages to credit them for it

21 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Nice updates! Do you think 8.0 is stable enough to migrate DoM to, or should I wait for next version?

yes, but list it beta for now:

by default its set the same as everybody remembers, but without the leveled actorbase and a new option to disable the naked outfit applied during enslavement...naked oufit = naked bandits.

the new results if the toggle is chosen are still yet undetermined as in we've noticed that in 7.x versions selling a slave thru and you get a slave mod could result in a new outfit of what That slave wore when she was sold. i'm not just curious if the results of that mod are changed, but also if we get a similar new bug of the clothes or armor we gave the slave become the new outfit for their doubles in the wild

17 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Are there any particular upgrade instructions for v8.0?

If we are not using DD5.1 (still on 4.3 due to other mods/not liking stuff they removed) should we avoid the dwarven suit addons?

Thanks

i think that would be the only upgrade instruction i can think of that if you had the older dwarven suits plugin, its safe to use that for now. basically all you're missing in the dwarven suits plugin since the update is certain dialogue restrictions for gagged slaves, but i would advise against using the updated dwarven suits plugin with dd4...i'll bring back the no straitjacket fixes for next update

11 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Sry for duble posting.

Found another thing that definatly a bug. I selled many slaves bandits that copy of responing type. 

After some fighting i managed capture "same" bandit as i sold in fellglow slave camp.

under same i mean: same lvl 1, same wepon and equipment in use, same face and boudy.

this picture i think tell evrything, this taken immidiate after capture:

ScreenShot0.png.ded8e0dd0e73815af6160397eb9c974a.png

I dont do any training this slave, but last version of this slave got a loot of traning.

i think some how last time training not erased from the data base. or soemthing other strange stuff happened.

here is the logs:

Papyrus.0.log 145.24 kB · 0 downloads

SexLabDebug.0.log 7.37 kB · 0 downloads

I plan continue testing using this save file, if needed i can start new one of corse.

ok, good to see she doesn't suffer naked bandit bug. i'll see if i can work on preventing incorrect sex training display for next update. for now i think it resets to 0 after her first sex before adding new training values. seems the log doesn't like my new idle function so i'll have to clean that up for next update

18 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i rarely get those other 2 homes so it will take longer before i can test that

try using the status button on the main page to reboot it, but sounds as if you might have something slowing down the papyrus

only need to choose 1 fro the other. the 2 expansions were gifted to us, i'll have to recheck my messages to credit them for it

yes, but list it beta for now:

by default its set the same as everybody remembers, but without the leveled actorbase and a new option to disable the naked outfit applied during enslavement...naked oufit = naked bandits.

the new results if the toggle is chosen are still yet undetermined as in we've noticed that in 7.x versions selling a slave thru and you get a slave mod could result in a new outfit of what That slave wore when she was sold. i'm not just curious if the results of that mod are changed, but also if we get a similar new bug of the clothes or armor we gave the slave become the new outfit for their doubles in the wild

i think that would be the only upgrade instruction i can think of that if you had the older dwarven suits plugin, its safe to use that for now. basically all you're missing in the dwarven suits plugin since the update is certain dialogue restrictions for gagged slaves, but i would advise against using the updated dwarven suits plugin with dd4...i'll bring back the no straitjacket fixes for next update

ok, good to see she doesn't suffer naked bandit bug. i'll see if i can work on preventing incorrect sex training display for next update. for now i think it resets to 0 after her first sex before adding new training values. seems the log doesn't like my new idle function so i'll have to clean that up for next update

ok thanks for your help and time. ?

23 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

you correct! After first sex with this slave traning values set correct.

Other thing about this slave before having sex with her:

ScreenShot1.png.b1bacd0ad5ed325b7991dc3a8fb2a70a.png

in "ok slave" menu no "i going to fuck you" option i dont know why. any way i used punishemnt menu to initiate sex its fixed this issue to.

I found new/old strange Bug like thing:

one of my new slaves got infinate loop not respectfull bug.

I simply after capture tied up this slave, then witout reason punished few tmes, then forced them sex. 

after soem other punishemnt i gopt subision above 40 so i forced them talk to me as slave do, and started respect traning.

i left the slave being tied up, as tied up full time with iron cufs. i do other slaves traning then i turned this slave agin. i got option to punish for not respectful.

i chose whip, used a steal battle axe hit them 2 times then quick started talk agin.

i have option again to punish for not respectful so i chose punish agin with my ave, done 2 hit and repeted the proces.

this way i reached 100 respect traning and dialoge option keep show up!

only change: after chosing "you not respectfull" i get the punishemnt options no way i say: "make sure you remember!"

Here is the log file:

Papyrus.0.log

After i see last written bug things i stoped playing so this is end of the log or near end the log file.

Other observation maybe future maybe bug:

if a slave ordered to fight, and then tied up. ssystem consider that slave potential fighting target. i mean if i get attacked grup of bandits that slaves considered valid target to attack by my attackers. this result intresting things: my slave get attacked but as tied up no option to fight back. As "fighting" this way these slaves get combat training!

this open up very intresting way to play pahe: before combat start tie up slaves you wish to train to combat then drag enemys near to slaves to attack tied up combat slaves.

this slaves get attacked but not killed. this way enemys do train the tied up combat slaves. AS combat slaves not fight back and player not forced to fight back as long as not get targeted by the enemy this can give very good and realtive quick easy way to train combat slaves.

13 hours ago, KnightAconite said:

Anytime I try to install the new, updated version, it gets to 52% and says "a problem occurred during the install", so I can't even see if the new version fixes my errors and crashing.

from the sound of it you might have problems with either your connection or your browser

6 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

ok thanks for your help and time. ?

welcome :)

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

in "ok slave" menu no "i going to fuck you" option

very strange indeed

6 hours ago, Nonseen said:

I found new/old strange Bug like thing:

one of my new slaves got infinate loop not respectfull bug.

I simply after capture tied up this slave, then witout reason punished few tmes, then forced them sex. 

after soem other punishemnt i gopt subision above 40 so i forced them talk to me as slave do, and started respect traning.

i left the slave being tied up, as tied up full time with iron cufs. i do other slaves traning then i turned this slave agin. i got option to punish for not respectful.

i chose whip, used a steal battle axe hit them 2 times then quick started talk agin.

i have option again to punish for not respectful so i chose punish agin with my ave, done 2 hit and repeted the proces.

this way i reached 100 respect traning and dialoge option keep show up!

only change: after chosing "you not respectfull" i get the punishemnt options no way i say: "make sure you remember!"

that's an old bug we're trying to prevent in past few updates

your log is flooded bad enough to explain your problems. should have a fix for you soon

6 hours ago, Nonseen said:

if a slave ordered to fight, and then tied up. ssystem consider that slave potential fighting target. i mean if i get attacked grup of bandits that slaves considered valid target to attack by my attackers. this result intresting things: my slave get attacked but as tied up no option to fight back. As "fighting" this way these slaves get combat training!

this open up very intresting way to play pahe: before combat start tie up slaves you wish to train to combat then drag enemys near to slaves to attack tied up combat slaves.

this slaves get attacked but not killed. this way enemys do train the tied up combat slaves. AS combat slaves not fight back and player not forced to fight back as long as not get targeted by the enemy this can give very good and realtive quick easy way to train combat slaves.

yes, the oldrim thread has the veterans recommending that method of training

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

that's an old bug we're trying to prevent in past few updates

your log is flooded bad enough to explain your problems. should have a fix for you soon

Thank you for answers, i stop testing in this case the 8.0 and wait for next version to test it for bugs.

i hope this way i can help you :) thx or this amazing mod! :)

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
12 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Expand  

yes, the oldrim thread has the veterans recommending that method of training

this one new to me i add asap to my guide! :)

48 minutes ago, DevilGod05 said:

Just came across this mod and noticed a crap ton of files. Which ones should I download?

depends on what you wish?

A-wish play stable pahe with all avible mods ( i suggest this rute) download this one: 1706603806_pahe_lives_on-7.5.8wipwithalladdonsinstallforsse

this baby include all addons, so you need dislabe/delete ones that you not need/no masters for it.  read forum dd patch not working with 5.1 this version.

B-wish to experience only base PAHE no addons. this case go for 7.5.8 witut addons

C-wish to test new version with addons: 2140682913_pahe_lives_on-8.0wipwithalladdonsinstallforsse

D-wsh to test new version witout addons: go for pahe 8.0.wip no addons version

So...  I have a question.  It is about PAHE, mostly, and potential issues with other mods.  I've recently tried the mod Followers Go on a Trip.  This mod allows you to send a follower out to wander the world.  I would send a follower out on a trip, and I would see them out in the world or happen on them after they got captured by a bandit boss.  In either case, I would enslave the follower (these are usually add on followers from mods and in a way it's for RP purposes to avoid enslaving people in cities or villages).  After enslavement, I would encounter the original follower later, alive and walking around.  I'm not sure why...  But I do have some theories.

I tried to dissect FGT (Followers Go on a Trip) in the Creation Kit.  I noticed that it uses a quest alias to send these followers into the world.  I'm thinking that I enslaved the alias, but when the "quest" that sends them out ends (because they essentially died), it respawns the original back into the world.  Is that the likely cause for this?

I am thinking of creating a mod that does something similar with a more "adult" oriented outcome.  The player would have to rescue the NPC with the option of just taking her (or him I guess) as a slave instead.  First, I don't want to run into the above problem of having the original walking around.   Since you have been modding for awhile, is there a way around enslaving an "alias"?  Second, how would I implement passing a character off to PAHE for enslavement?

I just want to start by saying I adore this mod and its addon´s.

But I got two question. 

First is there anywhere a guide how to use markers ? As I seam to be doing it all wrong and they are not working for me specially the camp / outdoor one.

Second is related to slaves losing there names and having to rename them every 10-15min real time, is there a way to fix this permanently ? Did try to search this forum but did not find anything that helped, but I might also have missed some advices. 

And a quick bonus question is this mod compatible whit this version ?

Hi Clifton,

I am not sure I understand how slaves are linked to the slave aliases in the pah quest. How do you make the link between the creation kit pah quest aliases and the reference aliases slave array in the Pahcore script ?

I am trying to do the same to implement thug helpers in DoM.

Edited by TrollAutokill
5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hi Clifton,

I am not sure I understand how slaves are linked to the slave aliases in the pah quest. How do you make the link between the creation kit pah quest aliases and the reference aliases slave array in the Pahcore script ?

I am trying to do the same to implement thug helpers in DoM.

the reference aliases slave array in the pahcore script has to have each of the slave aliases assigned as script properties in the array. so the aliases you see here:

Spoiler

2047339722_ckslavealiases.JPG.8734cd78dedc8184a0b81e0f8fa65c00.JPG

needs to be assigned manually to the reference alias here:

Spoiler

1067589443_referencealiases.JPG.c259988e2ddb484ad2c9a7a7bdb98b4d.JPG

that list of reference aliases shown on the right hand side has a scroll bar for 128 slaves. before the list is made, you need to use the add button and find the alias to add for each slave

22 hours ago, babanathie said:

After enslavement, I would encounter the original follower later, alive and walking around.  I'm not sure why...  But I do have some theories.

how the npc responded when found again could reflect what happened or possible script reasons for it. but likewise how the follower was written if it were only certain followers that behaved this way.

I tried to dissect FGT (Followers Go on a Trip) in the Creation Kit.  I noticed that it uses a quest alias to send these followers into the world.  I'm thinking that I enslaved the alias, but when the "quest" that sends them out ends (because they essentially died), it respawns the original back into the world.  Is that the likely cause for this?

if its a direct quest alias of a unique follower, the game gets very confused when the original is returned. the quest alias would be the same as a clone and slaves are a clone of their originals so you cloned a clone, but if it was truly a unique follower, the confusion comes when speaking to the returned original as if its an unresponsive slave.

on the other hand if it copies the follower likeness to the quest alias in the same manner as the "familiar faces" mod then skyrim doesn't treat the npc found in the wild as unique and the original found again later is left unscathed

Since you have been modding for awhile, is there a way around enslaving an "alias"?

it really depends on which of the above methods is chosen, "normally" the slave is attached to a quest alias to be able to apply script properties to the npc that force it to follow the rules of your mod. without attaching an alias to it, that becomes difficult

Second, how would I implement passing a character off to PAHE for enslavement?

first load pahcore as PAH "Slave Tracker" [QUST:0801FAEF] either thru the ck as a property or as a softlink using getformfrom file, then this is all you need:

pahcore.capture

7 hours ago, Icefish77 said:

But I got two question. 

First is there anywhere a guide how to use markers ? As I seam to be doing it all wrong and they are not working for me specially the camp / outdoor one.

house markers and outdoor camps are features of the home sweet home mod here:

Second is related to slaves losing there names and having to rename them every 10-15min real time, is there a way to fix this permanently ? Did try to search this forum but did not find anything that helped, but I might also have missed some advices. 

that depends how you reached that problem:

if you use flower girls or sex slaves mods, use the patches provided on the download page. if the patch listed doesn't match the current version of the mod being patches, i can't guarantee it will work. the patch has to be written specific to that version, unless it updates without effecting the script being patched

for any other reason, this behavior shouldn't be happening.

if you encountered this on version 8, switch to version 7.5.8 until next update is released fixing major script issues. version 8 is being left as preview only to expect bugs for now...

And a quick bonus question is this mod compatible whit this version ?

version 7.5.8 is left available as the latest stable release fully compatible with dom. version 8 is not ready to be ported to dom until the next update fixing the script issues found

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

the reference aliases slave array in the pahcore script has to have each of the slave aliases assigned as script properties in the array. so the aliases you see here:

Hide contents

2047339722_ckslavealiases.JPG.8734cd78dedc8184a0b81e0f8fa65c00.JPG

needs to be assigned manually to the reference alias here:

Hide contents

1067589443_referencealiases.JPG.c259988e2ddb484ad2c9a7a7bdb98b4d.JPG

that list of reference aliases shown on the right hand side has a scroll bar for 128 slaves. before the list is made, you need to use the add button and find the alias to add for each slave

Thanks that's very clear now. Does it mean the reference aloas array doesn't have to be initialized in the script, since it is done in the CK?

Edited by TrollAutokill