Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

have a problem with naked/nude npc(mod "Full Random NPC Pack"). As I understand from "solution to naked bandits for non - temporary actors (still issues with temporary actors)" there is no way to fix it? Or is there some way to fix it?

And yes, I checked the cloning option.

Edited by Guest
4 hours ago, AdrianGamesource said:

have a problem with naked/nude npc(mod "Full Random NPC Pack"). As I understand from "solution to naked bandits for non - temporary actors (still issues with temporary actors)" there is no way to fix it? Or is there some way to fix it?

Looks like that is "temporary actor". I found problems with AFT(managing your follower staff cause naked npc with same id) too :/

On 8/16/2021 at 12:32 PM, Durpledore said:

Nice to see that pahe is getting some love. I am already building my imperium

If I have one suggestion that irks me. Sometimes slaves would call me dragonborn when I asked them to address me proper

I would love if slaves would not call me dragonborn. I am a  vampire that will darken the sun. Not some puny dragonborn.

Edit: Also I am not sure how to get slaves to stop posing after I ask them to "Pose for me pretty" Follow me does not get them to stop posing

Edit2: Removing clothes option also removes the collar, and the collars of devious devices. Would love if it kept those.

posing is a home sweet home dialog enabled by default in the home sweet home mcm. not sure how to properly disable the pose, you could try tieing the slave and follow it by the "Remove Restraints" dialog. disable the dialog from hsh to avoid confusion for additional slaves

On 8/18/2021 at 2:01 AM, glh420 said:

Can you just not add this mod mid game? I can start a new game just fine but my current saves ctd right as it finishes loading no matter with extras are on or off. Scripts are enabled but nothing pops out. I have DD 5.1 but I can't find 5.0 to test if that's the issue.

if you're using dd 5.1, disable the dwarven suits plugin to avoid conflicts until the patch gets updated. additionally tho i found that the devious contraptions plugin included with dd5.1 slows the papyrus engine down to a crawl so i had to disable that plugin as well, even tho it had no issues in dd5

On 8/18/2021 at 9:41 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Something I've noticed is that with "pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp" enabled, I am unable to build all the house furniture for Heljarchen Hall or Windstad Manor. It's as if the manor cell is stealing assets from the other two houses. Sure, I can build the furniture on the workbench, but nothing ever shows up. I always start my mods by pressing "new game" rather than adding mods mid-game, so that eliminates that as a cause.

I do completionist playthroughs so, so I always become thane of all holds and build all furniture in all rooms of all houses. Any reason why I could be having this symptom? Has anyone else experienced this?

hmm, not too sure what would cause that, but i'll take a look. if its not fixed next update, remind me to look into it

On 8/20/2021 at 1:22 PM, AdrianGamesource said:

don't know the answer to that, the bug exists since original paradise halls, but the leveled actorbase is too unstable or unreliable. for years i thought the best we could hope for is reducing the odds of it happening, but i'm testing a new method in the next update already in beta testing. so far its at least more reliable than the leveled actorbase toggle, testing to see if its a full solution to the problem or still just reducing the odds of it happening

51 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

hmm, not too sure what would cause that, but I'll take a look. if its not fixed next update, remind me to look into it

Thanks. Simple questions: do you have any general idea when you'll do a new update? And how would you prefer I remind you if the issue still persists next update? A note on this forum or PM? 

PS: I use Build your Hearthfire homes with gold (so I can quickly build the furniture without having to do the immersive ingredients gathering). I notice that the "pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp" changes some of the home workbenches so that you have to use ingredients on one or two items rather than gold. This in the Falkreath, Dawnstar, and Morthal homes. 

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

if you're using dd 5.1, disable the dwarven suits plugin to avoid conflicts until the patch gets updated. additionally tho i found that the devious contraptions plugin included with dd5.1 slows the papyrus engine down to a crawl so i had to disable that plugin as well, even tho it had no issues in dd5

Actually I ended up using the new Vanilla Micro Script Optimizations mod on Nexus and it helped push it through. That guy is doing some work. Thanks for the response though.

Edited by glh420
15 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

don't know the answer to that, the bug exists since original paradise halls, but the leveled actorbase is too unstable or unreliable. for years i thought the best we could hope for is reducing the odds of it happening, but i'm testing a new method in the next update already in beta testing. so far its at least more reliable than the leveled actorbase toggle, testing to see if its a full solution to the problem or still just reducing the odds of it happening

It would be cool. By the way, I try use AFT(Amazing Follower Tweaks) Leadership spell on temporary npc and got same thing when try equipment management. It looks like any hardware manipulation with the aligned NPC arkorbase has this issue.

CliftonJD Maybe I demand too much, but I have something like an idea. I thik it would be cool to make a version that use original Huscarl voise package from game. It will be cool for a non-english version of the game.?

Also bandits have "mercy"! or "don't kill me!".

P.S. It's a little strange when someone speaks in the Lydia and someone elsefrom mod, especially when they are different languages.

Edited by Guest
On 8/22/2021 at 7:03 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Thanks. Simple questions: do you have any general idea when you'll do a new update? And how would you prefer I remind you if the issue still persists next update? A note on this forum or PM? 

PS: I use Build your Hearthfire homes with gold (so I can quickly build the furniture without having to do the immersive ingredients gathering). I notice that the "pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp" changes some of the home workbenches so that you have to use ingredients on one or two items rather than gold. This in the Falkreath, Dawnstar, and Morthal homes. 

either method of reminding is fine, but there's no way knowing if its next week or couple weeks. i can get test results for the slave right away, but i'm attempting to fix the naked bandit bug so i need to watch for the slave's double to appear

23 hours ago, AdrianGamesource said:

CliftonJD Maybe I demand too much, but I have something like an idea. I thik it would be cool to make a version that use original Huscarl voise package from game. It will be cool for a non-english version of the game.?

Also bandits have "mercy"! or "don't kill me!".

P.S. It's a little strange when someone speaks in the Lydia and someone elsefrom mod, especially when they are different languages.

others have made translations for spanish or french or even chinese, but i don't know if they just translate the text or spoken word also. housecarls don't have any specific voice type and looking at lydia, she uses the same voice type of pahe default voice

18 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Can I enslave followers or will that break the mod?

best to tell the follower its time to part ways or risk breaking both the follower management and the new slave. some scripted followers beyond the follower framework (from added follower mods) have even greater risk of breaking

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

others have made translations for spanish or french or even chinese, but i don't know if they just translate the text or spoken word also. housecarls don't have any specific voice type and looking at lydia, she uses the same voice type of pahe default voice

I'm talking about this, there is only subtitle translation. And yes, im about basic voice packs that have phrases like "I am your sword and shield, Dragonborn" or "Yes, my Thane" for any voise type in game(Lydia, Calder, Rayya etc).

Like this one:

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Calder.ogg?embedplayer=yes

Edited by Guest
47 minutes ago, AdrianGamesource said:

I'm talking about this, there is only subtitle translation. And yes, im about basic voice packs that have phrases like "I am your sword and shield, Dragonborn" or "Yes, my Thane" for any voise type in game(Lydia, Calder, Rayya etc).

Like this one:

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Calder.ogg?embedplayer=yes

we make use of any existing dialogues we can find that match the situation

On 8/23/2021 at 11:54 AM, AdrianGamesource said:

Most slaves use lydia's voice type as default. if it comes thru in your language, i was able to find matching dialogue in vanilla skyrim to fit the situation. when it switches to english, its dialogue layam added voice files where skyrim had none. if its subtitles only, then its dialogue added afterwords to situations that neither of the above could fit. the only way around it would either be to remove all voice and use subtitles or a translator would need to voice the mod. there's an external mod that could voice the lines that have subtitles only, but it too is in english

I have a strange bug where anytime I enslaved a npc of certain race (say orc) then all npcs of that race are acting like I've enslaved them before and become mean to my character. For ex. I had a orc slave for a bounty and then after dropping him, I tried to talk to a random named orc npc and she only has the "use me but let me use your service" dialogue and she says the lines when you have bad standing with a npc.

Edit: huh idk what was really causing it but selecting the dialogue letting the scene play and it reset the npc. Strange.

Edited by whatAmIdo1n

Why do some of my slaves get lost, when they are too far away or in another Worldspace?

I have catched two NPC's in a cave and trained them above 60 submission.

Now I tie them or say "stay here". When I go about 250m away (PAHE MCM) or change the worldspace, one of the two slaves gets lost.

This has already happend in the past. I thougt it happend because I catched scripted NPC's (bandits on the road) but this time it's definitely no scripted one.

Any suggestions?
Maybe logs?

7 minutes ago, DaringSoule said:

iTortureFramework.esm comes up in vortex as made for a different game. yes i have the SSE version. i am getting the warning inside of vortex and FNIS.

As far as I can remember is has not been ported to SE officially... You have to do a conversion on your own if you want to use it in SE. (easy thing to do....) 

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

As far as I can remember is has not been ported to SE officially... You have to do a conversion on your own if you want to use it in SE. (easy thing to do....) 

obviously my response to it is easy to do coming from the mod maker is, why haven't you. Don't take me as unappreciative of you work. Just amazed you would rather be cursed at instead of praised. thank you for your work, I guess I'll take it from here.

1 minute ago, DaringSoule said:

obviously my response to it is easy to do coming from the mod maker is, why haven't you. Don't take me as unappreciative of you work. Just amazed you would rather be cursed at instead of praised. thank you for your work, I guess I'll take it from here.

I'm not a mod maker, I'm just a porter... And and I'm rather cursed for playing by the rules, than praised for posting something without permission and getting banned....

Look here: 

Ok, this is a really dumb question, but how do you enslave people?

To enslave someone, simply (actually it's not that easy) attack them until they're nearly dead and go down on one knee, then activate them when they're down. You don't need any specific tools, but you'll find them really hard to keep hold of without the slave collars found on Farengar's desk.

I would attack someone, they fall to one knee, but I can't activate them. Is it because I'm in combat, or what? First, I tried with the bandits in Fort Greymoor (even that old maid there didn't work), then I tried Whiterun. How do I get slaves?

3 minutes ago, James_E_C said:

Ok, this is a really dumb question, but how do you enslave people?

To enslave someone, simply (actually it's not that easy) attack them until they're nearly dead and go down on one knee, then activate them when they're down. You don't need any specific tools, but you'll find them really hard to keep hold of without the slave collars found on Farengar's desk.

I would attack someone, they fall to one knee, but I can't activate them. Is it because I'm in combat, or what? First, I tried with the bandits in Fort Greymoor (even that old maid there didn't work), then I tried Whiterun. How do I get slaves?

Hello!

To capture slaves using default mcm settings simply damage taret hp below 50%. then use "use key" this default "E" key used to talk npc's.

this one pop up a window where you need chose capture(pahe core ) option.

other options to capture npcs:

-paralyze the target

-make them flee from combat (illusion fear spells)

-capture them as sleeping

WORD OF WARNING:

1 - DO NOT TRY capture NPC's that heavy scripted like jars, or quest giver npcs this cause problemes. safe to capture re spawining npcs like bandits.

2 - after started capture, your victim going to die and re spawn as slave. do not steal anything the corpse. may cause problems. the corpse after npc dead removed sortly.

the new slave inventory same as before.

At the moment i writing a guide for PAHE and DOM(another very great slaver mod think it as a PAHE "extension" ) i think you may find useful my work. i put here a rewrite in progress version.

here is part of my guide a very quick starter guide may help you, ignore references to DOM(diary of mine):

---------------------------------------
Very quick and basic guide for new player only (Safe to SKIPP)
---------------------------------------
Okay so you downloaded PAHE or PAHE and DOM this two boutie come with tons of function i discribe in deatil this guide, but you have no time to read all of this.
Just need quick start and see things happen... so lets happen!

-Check instalaltion done okay:
Before do anything after instlation of this mod i suggest go mcm menu, check PAHE main menu see status: running, if not say running click the "stoped" status message to restart pahe.
This happen fi your load order is strong and tons of script heavy mod in use. PAHE install self affter evrything else done the work.

-Capturing things:
First you need get something that do damage but not insta kill humanoid like npcs.. (or if you have... let say different taste some animal like troll or falmer)-
Secund need find something to capture... any standard non uniqe npc do it, or non scripted ones like nazaem.
Third beat/damage npc below 50% hp. the activate the use key (default "E") on the damaged thing. this pop up a message box where you chose capture slave.
After activating capture procedure need wait the target get killed and cloned, then corpse wanish and copy of the target come to life. this is totaly okay and normal.
DO NOT mess with the target corpse in this process! let it gone. it may or may not breake things inside skyrim.
Final stepp: you get a new slave he/she in the grund crying for help, talk to them you have new dialoge options this is ensalving dialoge that leads you get a new slave.
From this point the real fun start!

-Usage of slaves:
okay you captured your first slave congrats! now you can ask: how and what use of them?
to use your new thing first need comunicate them using dialoge options. plese note with your slave you have ok salve dialoge option and tons of important functions put inside this.
if you intrested more what dialoge options do exactly pls go the slave dialoge chapter of this guide.
important: new fresh captured slaves love try to escape, to preverent this i suggest tie them up and beat until become subbmisive/resignation score above 60.
to check slave statisticks use slave info spell. about slave escape preverentions and mechanicks inside this and slave traning go chapters about slave escape, and slave traning.
in sort just tie them up and use some low damage attack until its resignation(in dom) get high enught.
Or if you wish risk slave escape and love chase slaves not get tie them up and let them try escape. :D if slave try escape you can hunt down or talk to them stop try escape.
Slaves can be used: as fighting fallower, pack mule, sex toy, target dumy to improve combat skills, prositute (if required mod installed, slave trained), boss of other slaves or trainer (Home sweat home mod needed)
about this options you can read in detail the chapter named: "Slaves usage, or why worth keeping this slaves?" chapter
to order slave to do any of this need use dialoge menu. most of this can be activated inside ok salve menu.

if Diary of Mine installed other usages present: slaves can preform some posing that maybe player can enjoye.

-about slave traning
slaves in general preform better if properly trained, traning slaves has its own chapter i go details. here in sort: if a slave not do what you wish you can unish for it.
in general punishemnt work best if slave tied up, then beaten or raped (if DOM installed: other option present like sobbing).
in general order slaves do thigns slave fail not do punish them unti lslave cry/get broken/do what you ordered for. 

-about slave thinking
salves has own "mind" and things taht like and not like espacialy if DOM installed i suggest read about this in slave presonality chapter this can improve your ability to break slaves.

if you think my writing help you here is the full version but it is incomplite state, and contians references to DOM.

PAHE-DOM-Gudie-WIP- BETA-Rewrite to V5-.txt

5 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

To capture slaves using default mcm settings simply damage taret hp below 50%. then use "use key" this default "E" key used to talk npc's.

this one pop up a window where you need chose capture(pahe core ) option.

That's just it. I don't get anything, no popup or anything. I guess I might be reducing them too much, so next time I will try to paralyze them.

37 minutes ago, James_E_C said:

That's just it. I don't get anything, no popup or anything. I guess I might be reducing them too much, so next time I will try to paralyze them.

hmm in this case might wise check out pahe installed and working.

after pahe installation, loading exisiting game or starting new one pahe need load and install self.

i suggest go mcm menu->PAHE-> check in the main pahe menu the status of pahe if not running click the "stoped" writing inside the menu.

this one initiate restart of PAHE. 

pahe fail to install self if your game heavy moded and lot of scripts running behind the scanes. 

44 minutes ago, James_E_C said:

First try enslaving sleeping NPCs. Approach them, press "E", you should get a menu to choose "enslave" or "talk to". Otherwise you might have a problem with your installation.