Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

9 hours ago, James_E_C said:

When does the stuff to enslave people spawn on Farengar's desk? I tried right after starting in an alternate start, but nothing was there. Do you have to complete Bleak Falls Burrow, or just the escape from Helgen, or am I just missing the stuff?

It doesn't spawn on his desk, it spawns in the little library room behind his main room next to his bedroom.

13 hours ago, Nonseen said:

hmm in this case might wise check out pahe installed and working.

after pahe installation, loading exisiting game or starting new one pahe need load and install self.

i suggest go mcm menu->PAHE-> check in the main pahe menu the status of pahe if not running click the "stoped" writing inside the menu.

this one initiate restart of PAHE. 

Tried that, got a couple of messages, checked pahe and it was still stopped.

13 hours ago, Nonseen said:

pahe fail to install self if your game heavy moded and lot of scripts running behind the scanes. 

I don't know how heavy the scripting I have is check a few posts ago to see my mod list. Added a few more mods (but just companions, Elsie, Ion, the Twins and Cynthia).

Hi CliftonJD,

I hope you will find time to bless us with a new version soon.

I attach here my last version of pahcore. I tried to reduce the DoM changes to a minimum, but you might be interested by some of the other changes:

- Replaced slave array with a fixed array for simplicity (noone needs to save 256*8 bytes of memory nowadays)

- Added AddSlaveBase and CaptureBase to avoid repeating the same code over and over

- A few other bug fixes.

pahcore.psc

On 8/24/2021 at 3:36 PM, whatAmIdo1n said:

I have a strange bug where anytime I enslaved a npc of certain race (say orc) then all npcs of that race are acting like I've enslaved them before and become mean to my character. For ex. I had a orc slave for a bounty and then after dropping him, I tried to talk to a random named orc npc and she only has the "use me but let me use your service" dialogue and she says the lines when you have bad standing with a npc.

Edit: huh idk what was really causing it but selecting the dialogue letting the scene play and it reset the npc. Strange.

ok good to hear it fixed itself, never heard of a pahe bug that would cause that to happen

On 8/26/2021 at 12:38 PM, eruwat said:

Why do some of my slaves get lost, when they are too far away or in another Worldspace?

I have catched two NPC's in a cave and trained them above 60 submission.

Now I tie them or say "stay here". When I go about 250m away (PAHE MCM) or change the worldspace, one of the two slaves gets lost.

This has already happend in the past. I thougt it happend because I catched scripted NPC's (bandits on the road) but this time it's definitely no scripted one.

Any suggestions?
Maybe logs?

what do you mean lost, are they just invisible like other npc's or armor in game that can fail to load the meshes and become invisible. if they're having pathing issues in your game, you have the option to teleport them from the debug section of the slave info in the mcm

On 8/29/2021 at 1:02 AM, James_E_C said:

That's just it. I don't get anything, no popup or anything. I guess I might be reducing them too much, so next time I will try to paralyze them.

On 8/29/2021 at 3:42 PM, James_E_C said:

Tried that, got a couple of messages, checked pahe and it was still stopped.

I don't know how heavy the scripting I have is check a few posts ago to see my mod list. Added a few more mods (but just companions, Elsie, Ion, the Twins and Cynthia).

not seeing any posts from you about a mod list or load order, your first post i found was related to farengar's study. you may not have that esp enabled.

if your mcm lists pahe as stopped, we have to start with fixing that before you can enslave anybody regardless of load order. double check that you have installed at the least the bsa files for paradise halls and sexlab extension or it won't work. if you have all that installed, the next step is to check your papyrus logs for anything stopping it up as that is what we rely on to start the mod and run essential functions. you can post your log here for review if you need help sorting thru the seemingly nonsense data, but in most cases you're best bet is to test on a clean save to see if your save is too old or corrupted

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hi CliftonJD,

I hope you will find time to bless us with a new version soon.

I attach here my last version of pahcore. I tried to reduce the DoM changes to a minimum, but you might be interested by some of the other changes:

- Replaced slave array with a fixed array for simplicity (noone needs to save 256*8 bytes of memory nowadays)

- Added AddSlaveBase and CaptureBase to avoid repeating the same code over and over

- A few other bug fixes.

pahcore.psc 76.84 kB · 0 downloads

ok and thank you, i'll take a look at it for any script improvements you've added, but i don't know enough about the arrays to really know which method is better:

• keeping in mind original paradise halls didn't have those arrays
  • blabla added those to pahe later on and i upgraded his partial arrays to the full 128
  • blabla's arrays went to 63 with his slave count locked at 50
  • using your method of defining the arrays, he could have defined it as 50 and saved himself a ton of work so i get confused on the logic behind it

i saw your changes to the arrays in dom and sat there dumb-founded so i knit-picked at problems that were actually from testing new content of other mod updates that unknowingly interfered with the basic functions of pahe even without dom so i do apologize for that. part of my delay in the next update is having to step back to find what's slowing the basic slave functions of pahe to a crawl. that aside i even noticed after seeing your method of defining the arrays that layam had some arrays in the slave camp scripts that seem to be giving errors for camp testers that leave me dumb-founded on how to approach it or what needs to be done

maybe you understand enough about arrays to exceed 128, bethesda forums once had a wiki about using multiple arrays to combine in order to exceed 128, but they changed their forum and no longer keep that info. nexus now has a resource file that appears to contain the same data if you'd like to take a look here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24776

if we can figure that out, the new method would prove better without hesitation. our slave count was ready to reach 130 years ago and from there i could have made it to an even 150 or 200, but had to be cut back due to the array size limitations

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

not seeing any posts from you about a mod list or load order, your first post i found was related to farengar's study. you may not have that esp enabled.

if your mcm lists pahe as stopped, we have to start with fixing that before you can enslave anybody regardless of load order. double check that you have installed at the least the bsa files for paradise halls and sexlab extension or it won't work. if you have all that installed, the next step is to check your papyrus logs for anything stopping it up as that is what we rely on to start the mod and run essential functions. you can post your log here for review if you need help sorting thru the seemingly nonsense data, but in most cases you're best bet is to test on a clean save to see if your save is too old or corrupted

ation. our slave count was ready to reach 130 years ago and from there i could have made it to an even 150 or 200, but had to be cut back due to the array size limitations

I guess I forgot to include my LOOT order. Here it is. One thing I did notice, however, is the only version of Ferengar's study is the German one. Is there an English version? Although I guess not having it isn't a total loss (unless that Leash spell is unique to Ferengar's Study).

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     SexLab.esm
  6  6     SexLabAroused.esm
  7  7     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  8  8     Forgotten DungeonsAll.esp
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     BeeingFemale.esm
 12  c     Amputator.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
           Heretical Resources.esm
 15  f     ITortureFramework.esm
 16 10     paradise_halls.esm
 17 11     PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
 18 12     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 19 13     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 20 14     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 21 15     Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp
 22 16     SkyUI.esp
           Vampiric_Drain_Fix.esp
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     BeeingFemale.esp
 25 19     EstrusChaurus.esp
 26 1a     SlaveTats.esp
 27 1b     SD Cages.esp
 28 1c     troublesofheroine.esp
 29 1d     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 30 1e     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 31 1f     AliciaPainSlut.esp
 32 20     MilkModNEW.esp
 33 21     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 34 22     bac.esp
 35 23     PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
 36 24     Public Whore.esp
 37 25     troublesofheroineDB.esp
 38 26     MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
 39 27     SimpleSlavery.esp
 40 28     Marriable Serana.esp
 41 29     troublesofheroineDG.esp
 42 2a     dcc-dm2.esp
 43 2b     paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
 44 2c     Corruption.esp
 45 2d     Corruption - DLC Patch.esp
 46 2e     submissivelola_est.esp
 47 2f     kal_LolaAddon.esp
 48 30     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 49 31     SlaversHideout.esp
 50 32     portal2mod.esp
 51 33     SD Cages - Forgotten Dungeons Patch.esp
 52 34     RewardYourFollowers.esp
 53 35     itgrows.esp
 54 36     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 55 37     RaceMenu.esp
 56 38     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 57 39     MilkModNEW CF.esp
 58 3a     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 59 3b     UIExtensions.esp
 60 3c     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
 61 3d     Marriable Serana HF.esp
 62 3e     CP_Elsie.esp
 63 3f     Jugs.esp
 64 40     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 65 41     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 66 42     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 67 43     SOS - No Futanari Schlong - Addon.esp
 68 44     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 69 45     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 70 46     SerialStrip.esp
 71 47     SerialStripper.esp
 72 48     SlaveLighting.esp
 73 49     Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
 74 4a     DiaryOfMine.esp
 75 4b     XPMSE.esp
 76 4c     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 77 4d     myCynthia.esp
 78 4e     myConsensual.esp
 79 4f     mySCSFemale.esp
 80 50     Ion_follower.esp
 81 51     Twins.esp
 82 52     paradise_halls_farengars_study-german.esp
 83 53     EquipableStockings.esp
 84 54     Devious Chastity Piercing.esp
 85 55     KS Hairdo's.esp
 86 56     NIOVHH.esp
 87 57     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
 88 58     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 89 59     pchsWartimes.esp
 90 5a     Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp
           Bashed Patch, 1.esp

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok and thank you, i'll take a look at it for any script improvements you've added, but i don't know enough about the arrays to really know which method is better:

• keeping in mind original paradise halls didn't have those arrays
  • blabla added those to pahe later on and i upgraded his partial arrays to the full 128
  • blabla's arrays went to 63 with his slave count locked at 50
  • using your method of defining the arrays, he could have defined it as 50 and saved himself a ton of work so i get confused on the logic behind it

i saw your changes to the arrays in dom and sat there dumb-founded so i knit-picked at problems that were actually from testing new content of other mod updates that unknowingly interfered with the basic functions of pahe even without dom so i do apologize for that. part of my delay in the next update is having to step back to find what's slowing the basic slave functions of pahe to a crawl. that aside i even noticed after seeing your method of defining the arrays that layam had some arrays in the slave camp scripts that seem to be giving errors for camp testers that leave me dumb-founded on how to approach it or what needs to be done

maybe you understand enough about arrays to exceed 128, bethesda forums once had a wiki about using multiple arrays to combine in order to exceed 128, but they changed their forum and no longer keep that info. nexus now has a resource file that appears to contain the same data if you'd like to take a look here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24776

if we can figure that out, the new method would prove better without hesitation. our slave count was ready to reach 130 years ago and from there i could have made it to an even 150 or 200, but had to be cut back due to the array size limitations

This is possible using SKSE, there is a CreateFormArray function according to https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Utility_Script#SKSE_Global_Functions

But I am not sure we need 130+ slaves...

Edited by TrollAutokill
10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok and thank you, i'll take a look at it for any script improvements you've added,

Another improvement would be to remove all factions from PAHSlave and move them to PAHCore. That way you won't have to set by hand all those properties to the slave aliases in the CK. If you want to add more aliases that could help, plus if you forgot one 7 years ago, it might solve a bug.

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

but i don't know enough about the arrays to really know which method is better

- A fixed array is faster if you have the memory.

- A dynamic array (changing size) is slower but uses less memory if almost empty.

Since we are limited to 128 in array size with papyrus, we have no reason to worry about the memory (128*8 bytes = 1 KB). Also faster is not valid in our case, but it does drastically reduce the length of the papyrus script.

Edited by TrollAutokill
14 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

what do you mean lost, are they just invisible like other npc's or armor in game that can fail to load the meshes and become invisible. if they're having pathing issues in your game, you have the option to teleport them from the debug section of the slave info in the mcm

It's like they flee from enslavement or get killed but even if their submission is above 60.

When I order a concerned slave* to "stay here, don't move" or to "sandbox" and go far enough / change the worldspace, this slave dissapears. PAHE then displays the active slaves count which is reduced by one. Also this slave does not appear in the list of MCM menu.

I also have HSH installed. When I use HSH to place a concerned slave* in my home, leave the cell and come back again, HSH prints a message that the slave "died in an unnatural way". It's like the game engine removes the actor from the game.

So no "simple" invisible or pathfinding issue.

In the logs I can't find anything helpful but im not a pro.

*concerned slave means: it doesn't happen to all slaves. but I dont see any pattern...

12 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

This is possible using SKSE, there is a CreateFormArray function according to https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Utility_Script#SKSE_Global_Functions

From the slow down i got with 106 slaves extending it above 128 will prolly create more issues i'd think, when i was moving slaves from PAH to HSH it appears to count through the full PAH slave list each time you remove a slave (prolly the same with AYGAS) and it was taking quite a while to do that at 106 so i think a more efficent way of removing slaves from PAH to add into another mod would need to be found before looking to increase the slave limit further as i was getting an in issue HSH where the slave i'd tried to move from PAH into HSH would wander out of the cell while it was working through the list so when HSH took control it would register the slave to the wrong place, would show in the house but then clicking on the slave it would show something like registered cell lakeview manor cellar when the HSH token is in lakeview manor

With a higher number of slaves it also takes quite a while to start up on game load (showing slave number then the PAHCore message) but as that's a one time thing you can live with it

Edited by pinky6225
14 hours ago, James_E_C said:

Here are some screen shots that shows what happens

20210831202210_1.jpg.5bc5113299b62b4e2f22e2cf0448ae75.jpg20210831202127_1.jpg.5caea488c816bdb01e71a96fa8b16f88.jpg20210831202202_1.jpg.701e8b2e1c5b0f71b4b2dd28f23cdefa.jpg20210831202124_1.jpg.fc68674940e74f45041c7a4bd1414d04.jpg

Which game version (SE or LE) are you using and which PAH version have you installed? The one from this page or the one from

The SE version shows the MCM called Paradise Halls Reborn for me not Extension

3 hours ago, eruwat said:

It's like they flee from enslavement or get killed but even if their submission is above 60.

When I order a concerned slave* to "stay here, don't move" or to "sandbox" and go far enough / change the worldspace, this slave dissapears. PAHE then displays the active slaves count which is reduced by one. Also this slave does not appear in the list of MCM menu.

I also have HSH installed. When I use HSH to place a concerned slave* in my home, leave the cell and come back again, HSH prints a message that the slave "died in an unnatural way". It's like the game engine removes the actor from the game.

*concerned slave means: it doesn't happen to all slaves. but I dont see any pattern...

Only time i've seen "died in an unnatural way" is when i've used the console to remove a slave (had one that lost there name/activator and nothing i tried brought it back so used console to remove)

In case you have something similar to what i had what you could try is telling the PAH slave to move into HSH and then keep the dialogue box open until the transfer from PAH to HSH is complete, you'll see PAH go down by one and then the slave will gain the "Go where i tell you..." dialogue option when you re-open the dialogue - the transfer can take quite a while though if you have a lot of PAH slaves

13 hours ago, James_E_C said:

I guess I forgot to include my LOOT order. Here it is. One thing I did notice, however, is the only version of Ferengar's study is the German one. Is there an English version? Although I guess not having it isn't a total loss (unless that Leash spell is unique to Ferengar's Study).

Hide contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     SexLab.esm
  6  6     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     Forgotten DungeonsAll.esp
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     BeeingFemale.esm
 12  c     Amputator.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
           Heretical Resources.esm
 15  f     ITortureFramework.esm
 16 10     paradise_halls.esm
 17 11     PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
 18 12     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 19 13     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 20 14     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 21 15     Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp
 22 16     SkyUI.esp
           Vampiric_Drain_Fix.esp
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     BeeingFemale.esp
 25 19     EstrusChaurus.esp
 26 1a     SlaveTats.esp
 27 1b     SD Cages.esp
 28 1c     troublesofheroine.esp
 29 1d     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 30 1e     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 31 1f     AliciaPainSlut.esp
 32 20     MilkModNEW.esp
 33 21     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 34 22     bac.esp
 35 23     PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
 36 24     Public Whore.esp
 37 25     troublesofheroineDB.esp
 38 26     MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
 39 27     SimpleSlavery.esp
 40 28     Marriable Serana.esp
 41 29     troublesofheroineDG.esp
 42 2a     dcc-dm2.esp
 43 2b     paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
 44 2c     Corruption.esp
 45 2d     Corruption - DLC Patch.esp
 46 2e     submissivelola_est.esp
 47 2f     kal_LolaAddon.esp
 48 30     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 49 31     SlaversHideout.esp
 50 32     portal2mod.esp
 51 33     SD Cages - Forgotten Dungeons Patch.esp
 52 34     RewardYourFollowers.esp
 53 35     itgrows.esp
 54 36     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 55 37     RaceMenu.esp
 56 38     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 57 39     MilkModNEW CF.esp
 58 3a     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 59 3b     UIExtensions.esp
 60 3c     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
 61 3d     Marriable Serana HF.esp
 62 3e     CP_Elsie.esp
 63 3f     Jugs.esp
 64 40     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 65 41     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 66 42     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 67 43     SOS - No Futanari Schlong - Addon.esp
 68 44     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 69 45     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 70 46     SerialStrip.esp
 71 47     SerialStripper.esp
 72 48     SlaveLighting.esp
 73 49     Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
 74 4a     DiaryOfMine.esp
 75 4b     XPMSE.esp
 76 4c     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 77 4d     myCynthia.esp
 78 4e     myConsensual.esp
 79 4f     mySCSFemale.esp
 80 50     Ion_follower.esp
 81 51     Twins.esp
 82 52     paradise_halls_farengars_study-german.esp
 83 53     EquipableStockings.esp
 84 54     Devious Chastity Piercing.esp
 85 55     KS Hairdo's.esp
 86 56     NIOVHH.esp
 87 57     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
 88 58     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 89 59     pchsWartimes.esp
 90 5a     Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp
           Bashed Patch, 1.esp

the german version is the only version that's posted separately to the downloads while the english version is included with the download...even double checked the contents. adding to that you're using mods that haven't been ported to se

Here are some screen shots that shows what happens20210831202210_1.jpg.5bc5113299b62b4e2f22e2cf0448ae75.jpg20210831202127_1.jpg.5caea488c816bdb01e71a96fa8b16f88.jpg20210831202202_1.jpg.701e8b2e1c5b0f71b4b2dd28f23cdefa.jpg20210831202124_1.jpg.fc68674940e74f45041c7a4bd1414d04.jpg

but your screen shot shows that's not the only thing you're missing. at first i thought maybe you didn't install the bsa files, but when i add the mcm and script bugs you displayed to the farengar's study problems you're having, i notice that farengar's study is an esl that can't be read from oldrim similar to using a bsa won't back-port to oldrim and oldrim is the only download page that even lists the german version of farengar's study.

it appears to me as if you're using the special edition version of pahe in legendary skyrim.

get the download provided here for Le:

when that's done you'll need to search the diary thread for the Le version of that as well

next problem here:

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Which game version (SE or LE) are you using and which PAH version have you installed? The one from this page or the one from

The SE version shows the MCM called Paradise Halls Reborn for me not Extension

thank you for pointing out another mcm bug i overlooked, i had to dig up the old mod from blabla's old thread to find that old mcm name. current versions of Se or even Le both have the name changed in mcm (for many years now). add that to diary scripts listed in the load order its understandable the 2 aren't compatible

the only fix for that is to delete all paradise halls files and reinstall from the above post for Le

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Another improvement would be to remove all factions from PAHSlave and move them to PAHCore. That way you won't have to set by hand all those properties to the slave aliases in the CK. If you want to add more aliases that could help

starting to adapt that method for some of the new properties i'm adding now, but it will be a pita to remove it from the properties already assigned to each slave. always remember before you can remove a property from the script it has to be cleaned from the properties in the quest or the ck won't see it to remove it later and you end up with garbage spamming the logs for each faction removed for all 128 slaves

that also has me question if you're assigning the dom factions to the actor reference or to the base or to the alias. "something" in dom changes my results when i try to change how the outfit is applied so i had to disable dom to apply the new changes. for some other reason my changes still only effected obis slaves so i still haven't hit that sweet spot i remember of the old bugged version years ago. think i might need to dig thru the archives to refresh my memory before i go any further with that

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

- A fixed array is faster if you have the memory.

- A dynamic array (changing size) is slower but uses less memory if almost empty.

Since we are limited to 128 in array size with papyrus, we have no reason to worry about the memory (128*8 bytes = 1 KB). Also faster is not valid in our case, but it does drastically reduce the length of the papyrus script.

as i'm looking over the function changes involving how it sees the arrays i'm noticing it often looked at the length of the array. appears that might be what determines the slave's position on the list and could be the only reason the array was added

were you able to fix the slave list randomizing after selling the slave. if the only purpose of the array was to check the length and determine the slave place in the roster from that, it would seem more practical for script length to simply eliminate the array, but i always found it a huge annoyance when i couldn't find my slave in the list after they get swapped around thru a sale

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

i think for now the most probable use case for this would be what you just demonstrated in dom. when you made some new changes to home sweet home that require pulling the slaves out to pahe and suddenly they had over 100 slaves that had you shocked. i don't know if i'm the exception to the rule as a tester enslaving everything to find any bugs that might happen. i frequently have over 100 slaves when i get a save going that doesn't need to restart for updates to apply. couple times i hit the slave limit even with some slaves in hsh. lol papyrus doesn't like when i exceed the array size limit

i do like how the info you provided appears to use the length of the array so that might also solve the problem listed above with the slaves moving around the list

48 minutes ago, eruwat said:

try what pinky suggested above first. if that's not the case, then what you're describing sounds like you've found a mod that adds npc's that are set by that mod to be removed from the game. hydra slaves is an example of slaves that originally would be removed from the game without anything we could do about it, they're erased by the hydra slave mod. now i think the faction we clean from hydra slaves might be what originally removed them from the game.

if you're using the leveled actorbase toggle, you should always save before enslave. sometimes a failed enslavement can be cleaned from the mod as well. failed enslavement gives unpredictable results, so its best to reload your previous save if you see a message during enslavement that it failed. if its happening frequently as it sounds from your description, it might be best to disable that option from the mcm

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Only time i've seen "died in an unnatural way" is when i've used the console to remove a slave (had one that lost there name/activator and nothing i tried brought it back so used console to remove)

In case you have something similar to what i had what you could try is telling the PAH slave to move into HSH and then keep the dialogue box open until the transfer from PAH to HSH is complete, you'll see PAH go down by one and then the slave will gain the "Go where i tell you..." dialogue option when you re-open the dialogue - the transfer can take quite a while though if you have a lot of PAH slaves

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it does not help in this case. I'll try it anyway with the next weird slave.

36 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

if that's not the case, then what you're describing sounds like you've found a mod that adds npc's that are set by that mod to be removed from the game. hydra slaves is an example of slaves that originally would be removed from the game without anything we could do about it, they're erased by the hydra slave mod. now i think the faction we clean from hydra slaves might be what originally removed them from the game.

I don't think I have such a mod but maybe im wrong...

(Botox for Skyrim alters the faces of NPC's, Book of UUNP changes the leveled items...!?)

Here is my loadorder if someone want to check this:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 12  c     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 13  d     FISS.esp
 15  f     paradise_halls.esm
254 FE   0 Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
254 FE   1 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
 16 10     SkyUI_SE.esp
 17 11     NQS_NamedQuicksaves.esp
 18 12     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 19 13     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 20 14     UIExtensions.esp
 21 15     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 22 16     dse-display-model.esp
 23 17     Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
 24 18     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 25 19     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
 26 1a     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 27 1b     pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
 28 1c     shc3.esm.esp
 29 1d     SOS - Shop.esp
254 FE   2 DibellaStatuesFixes.esp
 30 1e     paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
 31 1f     Advanced Mining.esp
 32 20     AncientDraugr.esp
 33 21     Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
 34 22     DX Necromancer Robes.esp
 35 23     DX Druid Armor.esp
 36 24     Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
 37 25     Stella Mithril Armor.esp
 38 26     Gwelda Witch.esp
 39 27     12FemaleBrows.esp
 40 28     AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
 41 29     EFFStandCosMenu.esp
 42 2a     SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
 43 2b     VivisCockcage.esp
 44 2c     Ursine Armor Pack.esp
 45 2d     RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
 46 2e     DisableCinematicKills.esp
 47 2f     FNIS.esp
 48 30     PAN_NPCs.esp
 49 31     RaceMenu.esp
 50 32     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 51 33     SGEyebrows.esp
 52 34     XPMSE.esp
 53 35     Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
 54 36     KS Hairdo's.esp
254 FE   3 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
254 FE   4 BHUNP3BBB.esp
254 FE   5 bookofuunpppatch.esp
254 FE   6 Botox SE.esp
254 FE   7 dse-buttplug.esp
 55 37     Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
 56 38     DX Morenn Outfit.esp
 57 39     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 58 3a     Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
 59 3b     Open Cities Skyrim.esp

36 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

if you're using the leveled actorbase toggle, you should always save before enslave. sometimes a failed enslavement can be cleaned from the mod as well. failed enslavement gives unpredictable results, so its best to reload your previous save if you see a message during enslavement that it failed. if its happening frequently as it sounds from your description, it might be best to disable that option from the mcm

Yes I've enabled this setting. I will try enslavement like this from now on.
Many thanks for your efforts!

Edited by eruwat

Mod installation question. Since my Nexus Mod Manager is screwing up the installation (keeps saying there is a problem with installing PAHE, but won;t tell me what the problem is), I'm manually installing them. Should I create a new folder for the mod, rather than copying all the files directly into the Skyrim Data folder? I already have all the folders (except for the help and PAHE folder), and it would probably be a bad idea to replace them. Having said that, the .esp files should probably go in the main folder, and not in the sub folder right?

Edited by James_E_C

This is one of the worst mods out there. Not only does it not work, after installing Mod Organizer to try to get it to work, most of my other mods have disappeared. I uninstalled Mod Organizer, and am trying to get the working mods back using NMM. This is I guess a misbranded NoSkyrim mod?

Edited by James_E_C
1 hour ago, James_E_C said:

This is one of the worst mods out there. Not only does it not work, after installing Mod Organizer to try to get it to work, most of my other mods have disappeared. I uninstalled Mod Organizer, and am trying to get the working mods back using NMM. This is I guess a misbranded NoSkyrim mod?

Don't use MO myself so can't really help with that but regardless of what mod manager you use or even if you manually install - if your using the wrong version of PAH (which the screenshots you posted imply) for the skyrim edition you have then installing the wrong version manually or via another mod manager isn't going to help

Which version of skyrim are you using? Special edition or legendary edition

28 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Don't use MO myself so can't really help with that but regardless of what mod manager you use or even if you manually install - if your using the wrong version of PAH (which the screenshots you posted imply) for the skyrim edition you have then installing the wrong version manually or via another mod manager isn't going to help

Which version of skyrim are you using? Special edition or legendary edition

I had installed the wrong version (SE when I'm using LE), but CliftonJD pointed out I was using the wrong version. So I tried the LE version linked (pahe_lives_on-7.5.9 with all addons install loose files for skyrim Le), and it crashed my game on start up. I've given up trying to make this mod work. Maybe I will try it for the SE version I have, but I doubt it.

15 hours ago, James_E_C said:

Should I create a new folder for the mod, rather than copying all the files directly into the Skyrim Data folder?

When you create a new folder for the mod inside the "Data" folder it will not work!

15 hours ago, James_E_C said:

Not only does it not work, after installing Mod Organizer to try to get it to work, most of my other mods have disappeared. I uninstalled Mod Organizer, and am trying to get the working mods back using NMM.

I'm not sure about this but I think using more than one tool to manage your mods could be the reason for this problem. It's possible that NMM's virtual install feature interferes with MO. The chance that PAHE deleted your other mods is very small (about 0% :P).

So I tried the LE version linked (pahe_lives_on-7.5.9 with all addons install loose files for skyrim Le), and it crashed my game on start up. I've given up trying to make this mod work. Maybe I will try it for the SE version I have, but I doubt it.

Maybe I'm wrong but as I read all this I think you should refresh your knowing of how to install a mod in skyrim.

After that it would be a good idea to make a clean install of skyrim and use NMM for virtual install and profiles. Through this you can make sure that new mods do not destroy your whole setup.

I had installed the wrong version (SE when I'm using LE), but CliftonJD pointed out I was using the wrong version. So I tried the LE version linked (pahe_lives_on-7.5.9 with all addons install loose files for skyrim Le), and it crashed my game on start up. I've given up trying to make this mod work. Maybe I will try it for the SE version I have, but I doubt it.

all addons version includes patches for other mods that you do not have. crash on startup is caused by enabling a mod or patch that requires another mod. couple things i can think of off top my head are the immersive creatures patch and my home is your home. easiest solution to that is to untick the esp's you don't meet the requirements for

This worked great on LE for me but i am having some problems with SE.

When i enslave some people with voice other than femaleventoned they do not respond, as in i cannot speak with them at all. when i press E on them nothing happens.

This is particularly noticeable with khajit as 100% of them have different voice than eventoned although it happens with nords as well and probably some others, i havent tested every race or anything

Solutions i tried:

I tried using the mod Proteus to change the voice type to FemaleEvenToned and that seems to work but it is not consistent, sometimes it works fine other times it does nothing - the voice type is showing as having changed in the PAHE MCM menu so i know the voice change is registering but i still cannot interact with them.

I tried resetting the slave in MCM menu

I tried recloning the slave in MCM menu

None of these seem to work consistently, reset and reclone dont seem to do anything at all to fix the problem, although i can tell they are recloning or resetting because of the text prompts etc

I should mention i am running skyrim 1.5.97 and skse ver 2.0.19. the OP says this mod is for older version of skyrim (1.5.39 i think) but i figured it would be forward compatible, i do not know if this is why the problem is happening.

What should I do?

Edited by dustbeetwelve
17 hours ago, dustbeetwelve said:

This worked great on LE for me but i am having some problems with SE.

When i enslave some people with voice other than femaleventoned they do not respond, as in i cannot speak with them at all. when i press E on them nothing happens.

This is particularly noticeable with khajit as 100% of them have different voice than eventoned although it happens with nords as well and probably some others, i havent tested every race or anything

Solutions i tried:

I tried using the mod Proteus to change the voice type to FemaleEvenToned and that seems to work but it is not consistent, sometimes it works fine other times it does nothing - the voice type is showing as having changed in the PAHE MCM menu so i know the voice change is registering but i still cannot interact with them.

I tried resetting the slave in MCM menu

I tried recloning the slave in MCM menu

None of these seem to work consistently, reset and reclone dont seem to do anything at all to fix the problem, although i can tell they are recloning or resetting because of the text prompts etc

I should mention i am running skyrim 1.5.97 and skse ver 2.0.19. the OP says this mod is for older version of skyrim (1.5.39 i think) but i figured it would be forward compatible, i do not know if this is why the problem is happening.

What should I do?

as far as i'm aware it should be forward compatible. i'm running it well on 1.5.8 and many others are running on 1.5.97. guess i should specify that next time i update the op, that its minimum known version to work on the listed version, but tested upto current

are you using a dialog overhaul mod, i forget the name, think it was rdo known for blocking voice types under certain settings. i would recommend not using rdo if it doesn't have the mcm to adjust settings. if you're not using rdo, not sure where to start. maybe post your load order and papyrus log

18 hours ago, blazernovax said:

im runig lates paradise halls i have two problems firts when i get second slave dosent show in list asweel  some times i cant interact with my slaves wit e menu

default setting uses 15 second rape timer for how long a slave stays in trauma state after rape. you can't talk to slaves while they're in trauma state post-rape