Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Offtopic: since we have a Riffy I might look for a new Nick.

The download link seems to be something completely different, there is no horse in it. and the file structure looks a bit strange to me.... 

file here, i'm seeing data\caliente tools,meshes, textures, and an esp file with a horse placed in whiterun exterior

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49677?tab=files&file_id=203503

9 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
  Hide contents

_dd_AnkleShackles = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05F4BB, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_ArmbinderElbow = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x062539, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_BondageMittens = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05FF81, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_BoundCombatDisableKick = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x058391, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_CuffsFront = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x063AD9, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_ForcedWalk = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x061FD5, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)
        _dd_HobbleSkirt = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05F4BA, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_inventory = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02B5F0, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_PetSuit = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x086C1D, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_Possessed = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01DDCF, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)
        _dd_StraitJacket = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x060A46, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_TrainOnSpellCast = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x03C3A3, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_ddx_ChainHarnessBody = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01D0F7, "Devious Devices - Expansion.esm") As Keyword)

we shorten the spelling of the keywords, but for the most part that's them, included their form numbers if you're interested in tracking the original dd spelling or what items include those keywords

complete list of leash collars keywords:

Reveal hidden contents

zbf keywords are from zaz so those don't lock on and scb is the chain beast item that forces chain beast victims to crawl

straitjackets, pet suits, and dwarven suits increase the effect of combat training while worn

if the slave is punished for not fighting, these keywords will also increase the effect of combat training, but at a lower rate:

Reveal hidden contents

dd gags increase the speed of respect training while worn and the remaining unused keywords are saved for later usage

So it would be possible to raise the sex training with plugs?

I still don't really understand how fear and anger training have an effect on the slave. Sometimes I think I never will....

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

So it would be possible to raise the sex training with plugs?

that was the intention i was planning for, but never decided on how to implement it. think the most favored idea for it would be when combat or respect are trained that it would also sex train for plugs, but i got side-tracked with too much else and i didn't want to tax the system to track when vibrators went off

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I still don't really understand how fear and anger training have an effect on the slave. Sometimes I think I never will....

even i'm perplexed on that, most i gather from the code is that anger training effects how likely they get angry, but i didn't realize until recently that it works backwords, that its something to avoid. i noticed this stood out when i bought a trained slave from home sweet home auction, she Rarely gets angry in comparison to other slaves. originally i wondered if home sweet home should add the emotion training, but now that i've seen how they react without it, glad they don't

atleast that's what i notice of anger versus anger training. no idea yet how the fear plays in, but could also be why he originally left the fear training hidden to the public

53 minutes ago, dmypixivc said:

hey guys
I have bug.
When I press enter to buy slave on auction, I'm forced to be teleported to near house.
help me

Sincerely

that's either home sweet home or aygas

40 minutes ago, dmypixivc said:

I have another bug.
When I bought slave and paid money,
suddenly auction start with my slave I just bought. so i can't pick up my slave.
help me
sincerely

if the auctions were at the restless hunter, then its home sweet home: 

town auctions are with aygas:

Forgive me if this is a repeat; I searched through the forum and didn't see this exact situation.

After running PaHE for a while with the initial slave Ingrid, when I interact with another slave or companion, or a prison guard (at the forced camps) I lose the interaction handle to Ingrid.  It seems to be only Ingrid.  I can PRID to Ingrid and use the Activate 14 command in the console, but otherwise I cannot interact.

The first time, I reloaded PaHE and got focus back, but subsequent re-installations do not fix it.

I'm running a lot of mods, mostly companions and simple weapon, armor and static gameplay mods (like auto unequip ammo) but I do run:

PaHE

PaHE-HSH

DoM

Devious Devices 5.1

ZaZ 8+

.. and their dependencies

but it seems likely this is a bug of some sort.  This started before I installed DoM, which I loaded to see if it might have fixed Ingrid ... but no.

Any ideas?

Cheers

(load order, sorted by LOOT, available on request)

1 hour ago, Mrod23 said:

Forgive me if this is a repeat; I searched through the forum and didn't see this exact situation.

After running PaHE for a while with the initial slave Ingrid, when I interact with another slave or companion, or a prison guard (at the forced camps) I lose the interaction handle to Ingrid.  It seems to be only Ingrid.  I can PRID to Ingrid and use the Activate 14 command in the console, but otherwise I cannot interact.

The first time, I reloaded PaHE and got focus back, but subsequent re-installations do not fix it.

I'm running a lot of mods, mostly companions and simple weapon, armor and static gameplay mods (like auto unequip ammo) but I do run:

PaHE

PaHE-HSH

DoM

Devious Devices 5.1

ZaZ 8+

but it seems likely this is a bug of some sort.  This started before I installed DoM, which I loaded to see if it might have fixed Ingrid ... but no.

Any ideas?

Cheers

I am afraid this is a well known Skyrim bug. It had happened to me with simple follower addons also, and without pahe loaded.

I tried to fix it in DoM, adding some reset dialogues at startup, but it's not always enough. Sometimes moving to another place or getting more slaves can help too.

16 hours ago, Mrod23 said:

PaHE

PaHE-HSH

DoM

Devious Devices 5.1

ZaZ 8+

Any ideas?

Cheers

first if you still have dd5.0 available to install, try to avoid 5.1 for now. if you don't have dd5.0 available, disable the dwarven suits patch for now. i should have made the 5.0 patch separate from the dwarven suits plugin, but basically there's a problem with the dd straitjackets i had to patch in 5.0 that makes it incompatible with the changes in 5.1.

i don't know how bad the conflict effects a running save, so you might need a new save to fix. where to proceed next depends on which of the above options are available to you. if you have dd5.0 available to use the dwarven suits plugin, and you still get the bug exclusive to ingrid on a new save, try removing her gag. if you disable the dwarven suits plugin to use dd5.1, ingrid retains the pahe outfit ungagged. if you still have problems without the gag, then refer to this:

15 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I am afraid this is a well known Skyrim bug. It had happened to me with simple follower addons also, and without pahe loaded.

I tried to fix it in DoM, adding some reset dialogues at startup, but it's not always enough. Sometimes moving to another place or getting more slaves can help too.

are you talking about the name disappear when you goto talk to them, but pressing the dialog key still gives dialog

to me its a new bug for this year and i've been with skyrim for years, but i don't remember exactly when it started this year. i might have inadvertantly left a loose script from dd5.1 installed when i switched back to dd5

i never had this problem on Le, but i wasn't using dd5 back then either (or 5.1...)

6 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

to me its a new bug for this year and i've been with skyrim for years, but i don't remember exactly when it started this year. i might have inadvertantly left a loose script from dd5.1 installed when i switched back to dd5

i never had this problem on Le, but i wasn't using dd5 back then either (or 5.1...)

Ah sorry. I was thinking the bug where you can not select the NPC anymore for dialogue.

I never had the name disappearing as you describe it. Hope I won't see it.

22 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ah sorry. I was thinking the bug where you can not select the NPC anymore for dialogue.

I never had the name disappearing as you describe it. Hope I won't see it.

oh, as you describe it sounds much worse tho if can't select the npc for dialogue

On 7/19/2021 at 3:32 PM, Mrod23 said:

PaHE

PaHE-HSH

DoM

Devious Devices 5.1

ZaZ 8+

Any ideas?

Cheers

On 7/19/2021 at 4:48 PM, TrollAutokill said:

hmm, is that the bug where you see their name just fine, but when you select them with the activate key, the name just hangs there forever without any dialogue

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

hmm, is that the bug where you see their name just fine, but when you select them with the activate key, the name just hangs there forever without any dialogue

The bug I had was: no name showing up and nothing happening when you press the E key. Like the dialogue was stuck in DisableDialogue mode. With PAHE+Dom I tried Enabling dialogue for all slaves after each load, most of the bugs disappeared, but some remained.

I also had that bug with the usual followers mod, nothing from LL on. So, I am pretty sure it is something wrong with Skyrim itself.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 7/26/2021 at 2:34 PM, TrollAutokill said:

The bug I had was: no name showing up and nothing happening when you press the E key. Like the dialogue was stuck in DisableDialogue mode. With PAHE+Dom I tried Enabling dialogue for all slaves after each load, most of the bugs disappeared, but some remained.

I also had that bug with the usual followers mod, nothing from LL on. So, I am pretty sure it is something wrong with Skyrim itself.

My situation sounds like that.  There is no "active handle" on Ingrid (by that I mean when you point the mouse on Ingrid, no dialogue prompt appears) and when you click on Ingrid, or press E, nothing happens.

I am using the latest DD (5.1) and other mods are dependent on that release, but I can test this as soon as my freshly rebuilt PC (unscheduled motherboard failure) stabilizes.  It matters not what Ingrid is wearing (mostly naked ? ) but I do have the dwarven suit installed.

I've played Skyrim LE and SE since 2011 and have not seen this behavior before.  I am enjoying the dialogue here and so thanks for all the support.

Cheers

I need a bit of help. Im new to PAHE, Zaz and that whole side of Sexlab. I have started a new game with the alternate start, I have Ingrid as my slave. When I say "Ok Slave... Im going to fuck you...." No matter which kind of sex I choose, it seems to end up with the Zap_skullfuck or Zap_Doggy and I cant change them with Sexlab Tools. What am I missing ?

EDIT: Ok this seems to be an issue with the slave wearing cuffs, I have other cuff animations installed though...

Edited by Crate123

Hey I wanted to tell you that sgo4 as it currently works is not compatible with pahe atm. Might want to add that to the description some time. The issue that I'm speaking of is that it works perfectly fine in game but as soon as you make a save and reload that save, the status is either "lost" or reset to 0. Just wanted to make you aware of this slight incompatibility. It also might have been on my end with the constant shuffling of mods that I have been adding in the same game, but I highly doubt it since the location of both sgo4 and pahe has never changed in the load order list. I will however test this issue some more to make sure if it's actually a problem or just save game fuckery.

Edited by terrorofmorrowind
1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Hey I wanted to tell you that sgo4 as it currently works is not compatible with pahe atm. Might want to add that to the description some time. The issue that I'm speaking of is that it works perfectly fine in game but as soon as you make a save and reload that save, the status is either "lost" or reset to 0. Just wanted to make you aware of this slight incompatibility. It also might have been on my end with the constant shuffling of mods that I have been adding in the same game, but I highly doubt it since the location of both sgo4 and pahe has never changed in the load order list. I will however test this issue some more to make sure if it's actually a problem or just save game fuckery.

I'm using SGO4 and PAH and not noticing this, have various slaves that are creating gems/milk

On 7/29/2021 at 7:23 PM, Mrod23 said:

My situation sounds like that.  There is no "active handle" on Ingrid (by that I mean when you point the mouse on Ingrid, no dialogue prompt appears) and when you click on Ingrid, or press E, nothing happens.

I am using the latest DD (5.1) and other mods are dependent on that release, but I can test this as soon as my freshly rebuilt PC (unscheduled motherboard failure) stabilizes.  It matters not what Ingrid is wearing (mostly naked ? ) but I do have the dwarven suit installed.

I've played Skyrim LE and SE since 2011 and have not seen this behavior before.  I am enjoying the dialogue here and so thanks for all the support.

Cheers

i'll be updating the dwarven suits plugin with my next update to pahe, but for now i would recommend disabling it to prevent conflicts with dd5.1

On 7/30/2021 at 4:42 PM, Crate123 said:

I need a bit of help. Im new to PAHE, Zaz and that whole side of Sexlab. I have started a new game with the alternate start, I have Ingrid as my slave. When I say "Ok Slave... Im going to fuck you...." No matter which kind of sex I choose, it seems to end up with the Zap_skullfuck or Zap_Doggy and I cant change them with Sexlab Tools. What am I missing ?

EDIT: Ok this seems to be an issue with the slave wearing cuffs, I have other cuff animations installed though...

disable the sl filter from zaz to eliminate zap animations from blocking the correct animations

On 7/31/2021 at 10:56 AM, reaper2014 said:

A few questions:

1. How do I train up slaves other than by whipping them?

2. After I have sex with a slave, even if it was consensual (ie using SLEN), I can't talk to them anymore. If I press E while targeting them, they just say "...".

1. read the notecards included for help with training them
  2. is that this:
On 7/26/2021 at 4:34 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Hey, I loose two of my seven slaves, when they are not in the same worldspace (me tamriel, they any interior) or when the distance is bigger ~250m.
I tried to reboot pahe, reset the slaves, trained them to 100 submission.

The problem happens everytime to the same two slaves.

Any suggestions?

Edited by eruwat
Issue solved, edit to new issue to prevent duplicate post
On 8/11/2021 at 7:03 AM, dedddddde said:

emh ok is pretty embarassing but i can't find the main file without addons, if somone could help i would be pretty grateful.

below:

19 hours ago, Draxx29 said:

which one do you use with no addons for se

this:

49 minutes ago, eruwat said:

I think there is no zip file without addons for SSE.

I installed the whole content of "1706603806_pahe_lives_on-7.5.8wipwithalladdonsinstallforsse.7z" but only activated the wanted mods.

Should work for you too.

ya, i think i'll bring back the no addons version for next update, but for now yours is the current install method

Edited by CliftonJD

Nice to see that pahe is getting some love. I am already building my imperium

If I have one suggestion that irks me. Sometimes slaves would call me dragonborn when I asked them to address me proper

I would love if slaves would not call me dragonborn. I am a  vampire that will darken the sun. Not some puny dragonborn.

Edit: Also I am not sure how to get slaves to stop posing after I ask them to "Pose for me pretty" Follow me does not get them to stop posing

Edit2: Removing clothes option also removes the collar, and the collars of devious devices. Would love if it kept those.

Edited by Durpledore

Can you just not add this mod mid game? I can start a new game just fine but my current saves ctd right as it finishes loading no matter with extras are on or off. Scripts are enabled but nothing pops out. I have DD 5.1 but I can't find 5.0 to test if that's the issue.

Something I've noticed is that with "pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp" enabled, I am unable to build all the house furniture for Heljarchen Hall or Windstad Manor. It's as if the manor cell is stealing assets from the other two houses. Sure, I can build the furniture on the workbench, but nothing ever shows up. I always start my mods by pressing "new game" rather than adding mods mid-game, so that eliminates that as a cause.

I do completionist playthroughs so, so I always become thane of all holds and build all furniture in all rooms of all houses. Any reason why I could be having this symptom? Has anyone else experienced this?