Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

40 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:
2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

this means i need inform musje about this bug?

if it were found by itself than definitely, but the other errors accompanied with it make me question the circumstances. for now i think we need to see if it replicates with another set of twins or if its of another more random unknown

i plan to do more testing this weak to find out the reason why this happened....

i think maybe memory mangment effected only this one slave.

the problem is i think i manage to many slaves and if non object show up agin too many slaves can be faulty. if i have one slave and i do thing only that one more easy to spot what happening. but for twins testing i need lot of slaves. if i have a tool let say a storage tool that allow store the slaves data outside of normal usage.

i eman not hsh and not inside pahe. doing nothing the slave only store.

this maybe help if this one not effect other slaves inner working.

all in all i suggest some sort of data base that store slave data outside of pahe if slave needed can be "reloaded" to pahe slave system.

this way i can hold only the twin slaves and do thesting only whit them. this way error logs maybe more clear.

i planed run 3 and 4.

based on your last comment i plan run 5:

-create new profile in mo2 (copy the profile that in use to be exact)

-remove XPMSE.esp from load order, so this one not effect my testing this way.

-redo testrun 0 and 2  (create character, capture all slaves inside embersahard mine, train them a bit then put them into exterior slave camp)

i hope if we have luck we see any diference beatwen the logs this way.

On 9/29/2021 at 10:36 AM, Nonseen said:

What is the requierments to start hiricine totem quest?

Easy to get here from the start?

The Totems of Hircine quests are available to werewolves ,after completing Glory of the Dead ,or marrying Aela.

On 9/29/2021 at 10:55 AM, TrollAutokill said:

The main problem comes from the fact that if a slave actor escapes only DeleteWhenAble is called. From your explanation I understand actor_alias.RemoveFromGame should be called instead.

did you get that fixed

i think maybe memory mangment effected only this one slave.

the problem is i think i manage to many slaves and if non object show up agin too many slaves can be faulty. if i have one slave and i do thing only that one more easy to spot what happening. but for twins testing i need lot of slaves. if i have a tool let say a storage tool that allow store the slaves data outside of normal usage.

i eman not hsh and not inside pahe. doing nothing the slave only store.

this maybe help if this one not effect other slaves inner working.

all in all i suggest some sort of data base that store slave data outside of pahe if slave needed can be "reloaded" to pahe slave system.

this way i can hold only the twin slaves and do thesting only whit them. this way error logs maybe more clear.

"normally" hsh is just That, but i think in this case since its hsh we're looking to test now, maybe store some slaves in pahe while you test the other slaves in hsh...just don't store any twins in pahe that are in hsh or don't leave any twins in pahe that are also in hsh(during testing)....aside from catching a twin with pahe while another is stored in hsh, we'll leave that as an exception

say for example if you're looking to store hsh slaves in whiterun exterior, you can store the other pahe slaves in riverwood. the straitjacket dresses you start with, and the straitjacket legbinders you start with, and both devious collars you start with, and the 2 dwarven pet suits ingrid starts with each prevent escape same as a leash collar, then there's also the free leash collars on farengar's desk, and i think the merchant at felglow slave camp sells some leash collars as well, and iron cuffs can be made at the forge under misc. category using iron. i think the kaajiit caravans also sell cuffs too. once you have iron cuffs with you, the option becomes available to tie them using the dialogs under only the hardest for you--completely inescapable from that. hsh also offers a cheat dialog to tie pahe slaves even when not in hsh, so far that i can tell the hsh dialogue still behaves as if using the hard iron cuffs and give the slave the cuffs the same as if you had forged them

Edited by CliftonJD
12 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ahh, non-english language will need to know the language you use with skyrim to check the translation files for why its not displaying the status correctly. for now you should also be able to wait it out -by default it waits for other mods to load using a timed delay, usually within a couple minutes. recheck the mcm after couple minutes. if its still not loaded after 5 minutes, something went wrong.

• if you're not using mod organizer, when you uninstalled dom, you need to remove any loose scripts left behind
  • if you're unfamiliar with cleaning up loose scripts or just not certain which scripts can be safely removed:

install this and choose to overwrite any files:

scripts.zip 1.02 MB · 0 downloads

using that method will also clear up any script errors during your translation attempt

...if it still doesn't load the mod after the above wait time and scripts installed, then i'll need to see your papyrus log

Oh...I mean for this screenshot I have used your original version (in English),so this has nothing to do with translation, now I try to wait 5 minutes to see

1 hour ago, Luka7777 said:

Oh...I mean for this screenshot I have used your original version (in English),so this has nothing to do with translation, now I try to wait 5 minutes to see

I waited 10 minutes, IT still no response.I use MO for management,I really don't have a clue about this, so here's my log?

Papyrus.0.log

16 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

"normally" hsh is just That, but i think in this case since its hsh we're looking to test now, maybe store some slaves in pahe while you test the other slaves in hsh...just don't store any twins in pahe that are in hsh or don't leave any twins in pahe that are also in hsh(during testing)....aside from catching a twin with pahe while another is stored in hsh, we'll leave that as an exception

say for example if you're looking to store hsh slaves in whiterun exterior, you can store the other pahe slaves in riverwood. the straitjacket dresses you start with, and the straitjacket legbinders you start with, and both devious collars you start with, and the 2 dwarven pet suits ingrid starts with each prevent escape same as a leash collar, then there's also the free leash collars on farengar's desk, and i think the merchant at felglow slave camp sells some leash collars as well, and iron cuffs can be made at the forge under misc. category using iron. i think the kaajiit caravans also sell cuffs too. once you have iron cuffs with you, the option becomes available to tie them using the dialogs under only the hardest for you--completely inescapable from that. hsh also offers a cheat dialog to tie pahe slaves even when not in hsh, so far that i can tell the hsh dialogue still behaves as if using the hard iron cuffs and give the slave the cuffs the same as if you had forged them

this methoods good, i thinking other methods of storage. this way may effect the test. this inside test everiment storage.

i thinking a new future or tool.

this tool allow player to exprt slaves data outside storage divice like sexlab settings. or other mods settings allowed to stored saved.

why not store slaves this way? the clothing, inventory,slave traning data, and all other data about slave...

this way i can bring a game slaves that trained or equiped other games so tests can more quick or easy.

or this way may players can trade slaves in forum. :) or make more easy to transfer slaves beatwen player characters.

i dont know how possible or how hard to make this type of tool this one just a crazy idea of mine :)

as doing testing i relized i need clener test everiment. to many mods working togedher and to many things go bead. so this make harder isolate soruce of problems/bugs.

I start working a solution for this after i done my planned tests.

I suggest define a standard test everiment with mods and use this as base line.

*************************TEST REPORT PART 2 START***************************
Testrun 3:

Spoiler

DONE - Relaod game before leaving emebrshard mine

DONE(he never do that agin) - stop 9 - 6A slave escape attempt ( and beat the shit out of this slave )

DONE - move all slaves the slave camp as happened run 2 case.

Ignored - restrain slave 6 and slave 9 - 6A 

DONE - send the camp slave 6 <-and observe bug happening or not

Ignore - save and quit

transfer all slaves as planned
Quit

observations
some slaves changed outfit as transefered HSH
i get a feeling some script ot other thing runing in back grund and modifing clothing this slaves
slave 6 lost chest armor during this
Slave 9-6A not effected the armor change

logs contain tons of error messages so i do step by step reproduction
quiting beatwen steps

Testrun 4A:

Spoiler

load game before move to camp, after slave 9-6A get beating
move all slaves to the slave camp
assign slave 1 to camp and make them task mistress
save and quit

observations
evrything okay, no anomaly found in logs

Testrun 4B:

Spoiler

load game
assign slave 6 to the camp
save and quit

observations
slave 6 chaged outfit and played similar actions as sos victims play as try put back clothing and failing to do

no error in logs

Testrun 4C:

Spoiler

load game
assign more slaves to camp only original ones
save and quit

observations:
if i assign original that has no twin nothing happen xpect wepon removal
if i assign a original he/she has twin both get same outfit
i need re check the orginal change clothing to match secund twin or both twin change clothing

logs not show any errors
this is strange first play try witout save and quit tons of error in logs
maybe skyrim has memory issues?

Testrun 4D:

Spoiler

load
take screnshots slave 3 and slave 5 - 3A
assign camp 5 - 3A
assing camp 3
quit

observations
The twin wearing different outfit as can seen screanshots
assgning 5 - 3A make this slave get sos naked bug
Assigning 3 makes slave 3 first change outfit to 5 - 3A old outfit then get naked later like sos bugged bandit

no error in the log
i cant belive this! lot os bead tings happening and no errors? WTF?

Testrun 4E:

Spoiler

Load
send more slave to camp
Detecion 2 slaves try escape!
Teleport to player slave 7, then restrain
Teleport to player slave 8, then restrain
escape attempt halted!
send reminaing slaves to camp
quit

observations:
some cases slaves that no twin changed clothing to
after loading the game slave 5 - 3A and 3 recovered from the sos bug
slave 6 not recovered from sos clothing bug
slave 9 - 6A as sent camp played clothing change and not get sos bug

log contain tons of error reports

Conclusions from this testing session, at this point:
quiting the game then starting and loading back very big effect on how things play out
some cases hard to predict the results.
feels evrything too random.

Testrun 4F:

Spoiler

load game endpoint of Testrun 4B
assign camp to slave 8
assign camp to slave 7
assign camp to slave 3
quit

observations:
Slave 3 change outfit match to slave 5 - 3A after transfering to the camp

logs contain no unusal errors

Testrun 5:

Spoiler

load game endoint of Testrun 4B
let slave 7 try escape
kill slave 6
assign slave camp 9 - 6A
test sex striping functions on other slaves
stop slave 7 escape attempt fgoing after her then restraining after some beating
sex with slave 7
sex with slave 4
quit

observations:
slaves fail some cases to strip before sex if i use you need punished option
slaves some cases fail to put back clothing after sex
this bugs hapening on phae slaves

hsh slaves not vidly tested yet.

logs:
contain erros a lot of them.

Note to self:
need create new pahe test only mo2 instance use this as test bead
need create very minimal mod configuration that not generate random error messages
need start new testrun this one contain some undisered mod...

LOGS:

Testrun3-Papyrus.0.logTestrun4A-Papyrus.0.logTestrun4B-Papyrus.0.logTestrun4C-Papyrus.0.logTestrun4D-Papyrus.0.logTestrun4E-Papyrus.0.logTestrun4F-Papyrus.0.logTestrun5-Papyrus.0.log

*************************TEST REPORT PART 2 END***************************

12 hours ago, Luka7777 said:

I waited 10 minutes, IT still no response.I use MO for management,I really don't have a clue about this, so here's my log?

Papyrus.0.log 3.37 MB · 0 downloads

what version of skyrim are you using?

if you are certain you are using skyrim special edition and not skyrim Legendary edition, then i need to see your load order in both sides of mo. "something" is loading the wrong version of the scripts to run the esp.

6 hours ago, kraker95 said:

the whistle key only works when the slaves are in "you are going to fight for me" state is this intentional? it would be nice if you could make them follow/wait without having them in the fight for me state

hmm, not sure on that. not seeing anything that would instruct the command to only be used by fighting or guarding slaves

4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

this methoods good, i thinking other methods of storage. this way may effect the test. this inside test everiment storage.

i thinking a new future or tool.

this tool allow player to exprt slaves data outside storage divice like sexlab settings. or other mods settings allowed to stored saved.

why not store slaves this way? the clothing, inventory,slave traning data, and all other data about slave...

this way i can bring a game slaves that trained or equiped other games so tests can more quick or easy.

or this way may players can trade slaves in forum. :) or make more easy to transfer slaves beatwen player characters.

i dont know how possible or how hard to make this type of tool this one just a crazy idea of mine :)

"familiar faces" mod on nexus does that for player, but i don't know how yet. if its feasible, i'd love to have that as a spell or hotkey to use on slaves some day

6 hours ago, Nonseen said:

I suggest define a standard test everiment with mods and use this as base line.

actually i prefer not to define tester mods, prefer to see what mods you choose to find of your play style for that chance we might interact with another mod so that those interactions can be found sooner by a tester, rather than later by another user. just don't run it with dom yet

observations
some slaves changed outfit as transefered HSH
i get a feeling some script ot other thing runing in back grund and modifing clothing this slaves
slave 6 lost chest armor during this
Slave 9-6A not effected the armor change

interesting that it gave another new result, usually hsh slaves have a habit of stripping when ordered to train another slave, but otherwise stay clothed in the transfer from pahe.

logs contain tons of error messages so i do step by step reproduction

that log shows a few none object slaves, it seems i'm going to need some new conditions in place for if none for next update as well

3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

logs not show any errors
this is strange first play try witout save and quit tons of error in logs

agreed, it is odd? maybe having left the location of capture and beat-down before loading them into memory clears the none objects

no error in the log

likely means hsh assigns an outfit to the slaves so no error is reported cuz it thinks its doing as its told--outfits are assigned to the base actor and seen on any twins, this is why i was curious what would happen in hsh without outfits assigned in pahe....aside from the sos bug, i'll just assume any slaves with that bug are atleast men and figure something wrong with how sos handles armors that causes that

Conclusions from this testing session, at this point:
quiting the game then starting and loading back very big effect on how things play out
some cases hard to predict the results.
feels evrything too random.

the chicken or the egg scenario, we wonder if the error causes the new behavior or if the new behavior causes the errors, but we know the escape mechanic is set to random so it is more likely that it is the escape attempt that is somehow giving none errors

4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

logs:
contain erros a lot of them.

Note to self:
need create new pahe test only mo2 instance use this as test bead
need create very minimal mod configuration that not generate random error messages
need start new testrun this one contain some undisered mod...

based on that log everything else went haywire when xpmse broke:

Spoiler

ERROR:  (00000014): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_dageqp of type int, returning 0.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetAnimVar() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SaveFNISData() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

if you're looking to change something disable any xpmse settings that weren't set by default then disable the xpmse cloak effect

8 hours ago, Nonseen said:

no error in the log

in summary i think you've tested this as far as you can for now, some long-term testing may be in order to find what happens to New twins or triplets caught of the slaves already in hsh, but i think we might be best to wait til i can get a better fix out for none objects before we go any further

Edited by CliftonJD
3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

n summary i think you've tested this as far as you can for now, some long-term testing may be in order to find what happens to New twins or triplets caught of the slaves already in hsh, but i think we might be best to wait til i can get a better fix out for none objects before we go any further

okay i not do any more testing until you say worth to do it.

before i read this comment i prepared a new test run and dicided run it any way. to me new bugs and exotic error mesages surfaced here:

here is the report:

*************************TEST REPORT PART 3 START***************************

This time i changed test everiemnt settings to the variant i call base line everiemnt.

This build contain only:
SKSE 2.0.19
USSEP
SOS
FNIS
Skyui
Racemenu
XPMSE -- fully disabled esm
CBBE + CBPC-CBP collosion mod
SL 1.29 -- BETA 9 ( NOT BETA 8 like last time!) i hope this way SL not interfere

ZAZ 8 CBBE Rev 2
PAHE -8.0.1
HSH -1.12
Alternate start
Atlas mapmakers

[IMPORTANT: GAME MASTERS NOT CLEANED! NO ARUSED REDUX, NO XPMSE ENABLED, NO TDF PROSITUTUTION! AND new SL framework! ]

Load order in use:

Spoiler

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    SexLab.esm
    [7]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [8]    paradise_halls.esm
    [FE:0]    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    [9]    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [10]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [11]    RaceMenu.esp
    [12]    FNIS.esp
    [13]    FNISspells.esp
    [14]    CBBE.esp
    [15]    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    [16]    pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
    [17]    paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
    [18]    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [19]    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    [20]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [21]    Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
    [22]    Atlas Map Markers.esp
    [23]    PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

Test goal:
start as slaver in withrun
go emebrshard mine put here a exterior slave camp
enslave embershard mine population and do some testing
--put slaves to hsh camp
--put one of the twns to hsh
--test sex with pahe slaves efect on clothing
--test sex with hsh slaves effect on clothing

RULES:
1-someting go fal DO NOT LOAD quit and reload last save
2-no tuching slave inventory
3-no order to strip/put back clothes
4-no load rules only disabld if testing load effect

Run 6:

Spoiler

new game start
setting up mcm menu:
disable sos notificiations
disalbe sos spell
disable sos poitions

disalbe sl ask for bead usage
enable sl start teleport

enable pahe new script

spawn as slaver in withirun
move to riverwod, near emershard mine
set up a new slave camp near emebrshard mine entrance
in outside capture slave 1, kill wolf, train ingrid 60+ combat
using here the comabt raning exlpoit for fast training
ingrid my starter slave ordered stay in camp and guard
move interior capture all slaves
rename slaves after capture and all get tied up one close space
beat some submision slaves
move outside of the mine
many slives during this movment and before movment tryed escape all the time
this time one manged escape ( slave 2)
move one or two slaves to camp and assign them here
ower time all slaves sent to camp
sex with some slaves see clothing changes
save and quit

observations:

THIS TIME NO LOAD (or save and exit ) DONE ONE GO HAPPENED EVRYTHING!

outside guard got twin the leader of emebrsahrd mine ( slave that work on the forge inside)
the leader get naked bug

slave one one tiem inside get invisible slave bug.
talking them removed the invisibility bug

this time i not obersved any naked sos bandit bug
sending slaves to camp not made slaves naked

important note: this time no taskmaster/mistress in the slave camp!
it is possible the task master made one slave last testruns naked?

Log:
size is 58+ kilo bite i think i not need say anthing more about it
(tons of intresting bugs here some new to me)

Testrun6-Papyrus.0.log

images

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.eaae7d0606cdef7e7394705ca5bba263.png

Befroe capture Slave 7 - 1A the leader of embershard mine

ScreenShot1.png.7d73b2120b4e792ad2a83f80da8764e8.png

The inisible bandit Slave in action, later turned out this slave is Slave 1 (the bandit guarded outisde the embersahrd entrance. twin to slave 7 he get neaked bug)

ScreenShot2.png.7d4315bf16801590acf8bd63fe241b35.png

Slave assigment please observe we have a 3 twin slave! and non get any bug i can see as camp transfer done.

*************************TEST REPORT PART 3 END***************************

20 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

what version of skyrim are you using?

if you are certain you are using skyrim special edition and not skyrim Legendary edition, then i need to see your load order in both sides of mo. "something" is loading the wrong version of the scripts to run the esp.

Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm using SSE.In the left column of MO, only NFF(Nether's Follower Framework) overwrites the PAHE script:UILIB_1.pex

I'm not sure if this will cause a malfunction because I really don't understand the script,But this sort is perfectly fine in version 7.58

plugins.txt

Edited by Luka7777

i cant for the love god can not make pahe options appear or alternate start dialogues for that matter either.

do you guys have any idea why?it happened both in 8.0.1 and 7.5.9 (fixed version ) 

the mod list is below

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE
+No Player Home Requirements
+JK's Temple of Dibella
+1864297463_pahe_lives_on-7.5.9wipwithalladdonsinstallforssefixed
+SexLab Dibella Sisterhood Sisters SE
+SexLab Dibella Sisterhood SE
+Manipulator SE
+SL Defeat SSE
+Modpocalypse NPCs - Obscure's College of Winterhold
+Modpocalypse NPCs - Resources
+Obscure's College of Winterhold
+PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+Ordinator Cleaned and Enhanced textures
+ElSopa - Iron Weapons Redone SE
+ElSopa - HD Keys Redone SE
+ElSopa - HD Medieval Anvil SE
+Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)
+Monster Facial Animation (MFA) - Special Edition
+JS Instruments of Skyrim SE
+Unique Skulls HD - SE
+JK's The Temple of Mara
+Salmon Retex - Realistic Salmon
+SlalZnaroksPack3.0
+SLAL_Pack MasterMike
+SLAL SH Furniture anims V1.01SE
+SLAL SE Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v02.0
+SL - Ayasato Animations 1.1 SLAL SSE
+Skinny-Dip Skyrim - Falskaar
+Skinny-Dip Skyrim 251
+SexLabSquirtSSE
+SexLab_Extra_Voices_1_5
+SexLab - Vanilla Voices
+SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited SE v1.1.5
+Sexlab Semi-Realistic Sex Sounds
+SexLab More Creatures SE v1.02 - Non-Essential Respawning
+SexLab Louder Sex Moans
+SE FunnyBiz SLAL - RAPE REDUX.1.0
+SE Billyy's_SLAL_Animations_3.2_-_RAPE_REDUX
+Rydin Animations SLAL Pack_Complete_SSE v0.5a
+Psyche Animations 1.1.6
+NCK30 SLAL 3.0 SE
+NCK30 Idle Replacers 1.4
+MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE
+MilkySLAL
+Mens Clubs Merged SSE
+M2M_Animations_9.00_SE_ATS
+HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_20SE
+HentaiCreatures_11_4CSE
+GayRimJobSE_
+Further Lovers Comfort SE
+Female Orc
+Creature Framework
+Converted Vanilla Clothes and Mod Bikinis
+CobaltAnimationSpankingPack SE v
+Bad_Dog_Hoodies_SE
+Animal SOS SE
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+Babo Human
+Babo C
+Anubs Old AnimationsSE
+Anub F
+Anub C
+what777's Castle Volkihar Rebuilt Patches
+The Jarl's Household Guards
-Pandorable's Kaidan replacer
-Kaidan 2
-Pandorable's Lucien replacer
-Lucien - Immersive Fully Voiced Male Follower
+Elder Scroll HD
+CC's Castle Volkihar Remastered
+Glorious Doors of Skyrim (GDOS)
+Skyshade - Create Your Own Paintings
+Vampire Lords Can Activate
+True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid...SE
+Jewelry Limiter - Another Multiple Rings and Amulets Mod
+Pandorable's Serana
+Pandorable's Valerica
+Favorite Things - Extended Favorites Menu for SkyUI
+Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI
+MassMatchMakerSE_SE_
+Dark Brotherhood Reborn - Dawnstar Sanctuary SEE
+SexLab EagerNPCSERev
+Baka SOS SMP Patch
+CBBE 3BA
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+Adjusted Visual Animated Enchants (AVAE)
+Visual Animated Enchants - VAE
+Volkihar Travel - AddOn for Castle Volkihar Rebuilt
+Circlet USSEP Fixes
+Castle Volkihar Rebuilt - SSE
+Hearthfire Display Case Fix
+RUSTIC OVEN - Hearthfires
+Hearthfire Balconies
+Dracos Hearthfire Homes Exteriors
+Multiple Enchantments - Ordinator Patch
+MultipleEnchantments
+Ave's Ring of Instinct
+Ave's Ring of Bloodlust
+Ave's Ring of the Moon
+Ave's Ring of the Hunt
+Ave's Muiri's Ring
+Fjola's Wedding Band by Ave
+Reyda's Necklace by Ave
+Ahzidal's Rings by Ave
+Nightweaver's Band by Ave
+Ave's Enchanted Ring
+Gadnor's Staff by Ave
+Ave's College Staff of Magelight
+Ave's Bond of Matrimony
+Ave's Viola's Gold Ring Replacer
+Ave's Vittoria's and Asgeir's Wedding Band Replacer
+Ave's Locket of Saint Jiub
+Ave's Moon Amulet
+Ave's College Jewelry Replacer
+Ave's Silverblood Family Ring
+Ave's Diadem of the Savant
+Ave's Calcelmo's Ring
+Ave's Interesting NPCs Jewelry Replacer
+Osare Underwear SSE - CBBE - 3BBB - Physics
+Archmage Apparel
-Panties of Skyrim
+Touched by Dibella
+RN Vanilla Accessories
+CBBE SMP (3BBB)
+COCO CheongSan - CBBE-TBD SE
+Imperial Fine Clothes
+Colovian Noble Clothes
+JS Circlet Replacer
+SDA Crimson Blood Armor Patch
+Interesting NPCs 3DNPC SE - BSAs
+Interesting NPCs SE - Cutting Room Floor SSE Patch-29194-1-0-1585236858
+Interesting NPCs SE - Alternative Locations - Flagged ESL
+Simply Excellent Ebony Armor
+Path of The Revenant
+Konahrik's Accoutrements
+KS Hairdos SSE
+My Home is Your Home
+Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows
+The Eyes Of Beauty SSE
+Frankly HD Dawnguard Armor and Weapons
+SexLab_Extra_Voices_Fem
+Sexlab Sound FX Hip flap replacer
+Sexlab BJ Sound FX replacerv
+PAH_HSH_VoicePack_0.1
+PAH Home Sweet Home
+Frankly HD Thieves Guild Armors
+SexLabArousedSSELoose
+SLAL NibblesAnims
+SLAL ProxyAnims SE v2.2
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+Billyy's SLAL Animations 2.9
+SLAL_mike24_Animations SE
+SLAL_SE
+SlalZnaroksPack
+SLPrivacy_201216_Immersive_WIP
+Sound
+SOS_Leito_Schlongs_Addon_SE v1.0.1
+TBPainterlyCumTextureForSLACS
+ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3
+NamirasGoatRebornRC1.5
+Namiras Skyrim SE v1.0
+Namiras Decorations SE
+MilkySLAL-1-8
+Lockpick Pro
+K4_anims-1.5SE
+Harvesting_Humans_V1.3.1
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+betterblowjobSE
-Song of the Green Patches
+Anub H
+Frankly HD Shrouded Armor
+Frankly HD Imperial Armor and Weapons
+Frankly HD Dragonbone and Dragonscale - Armor and Weapons
+Frankly HD Nightingale Armor and Weapons
+Valkyrja - Viking sword
+Frankly HD Miraak
+Frankly HD Dragon Bones
+Frankly HD Masque of Clavicus Vile
+Zim's Immersive Artifacts - WACCF Patch
+Zim's Immersive Artifacts V1.6.2_SE
+Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC)
+The Distinct JK's Ragged Flagon (Patch)
+Pandorable's NPCs - Males 2
+JK's The Ragged Flagon
+Unarmed Block Animation
-Curse of the Hound Amulet
-The Wheels of Lull SE
+Immersive World Encounters SE
-The Forgotten City
-Moon and Star
+DCR - King Crusader Mega Pack
+Less Tedious Thieves Guild
+Jiub's Opus
+Dawnguard and Clan Volkihar Epilogues
+A Lovely Letter Alternate Routes
+Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches (Official)
+Toccata Follower SE (With Elisif Replacer Option)
-M'rissi's Tails of Troubles SE - Delayed Start
-M'rissi Renewed
-M'rissi's Tails of Troubles SE
-Race Compatibility Dialogue for M'rissi's Tails of Trouble
-Sofia Visual Overhaul
-Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower
-Inigo Player Marriage Commentary Patch for M'rissi
+Nether's Follower Framework
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+ConsoleUtilSSE
+INIGO
+Mirai Visual Overhaul - Replacer for the Girl with a Dragon Heart - Ella's NPCs
+Mirai Bodyslides - CBBE
+Mirai - the Girl with the Dragon Heart (Skyrim Special Edition)
+DX Celes Nightingale Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Celes Nightingale Outfit and Weapons - UNP
+DX Gwelda Red Riding Hood Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Gwelda Red Riding Hood Outfit - UNP
+DX Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit - UNP
+LazyBodyEdit
+LazyHeels
+DX Merta Black Rose Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Merta Black Rose Outfit - UNP
+Emfy Cleric Armor - Converted - CBBE - TBD - Body Sliders - NiOverrides Heels
+DX Emfy Cleric Outfit - UNP
+DX Gwelda Vampire Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Gwelda Vampire Outfit - UNP
+DX Gwelda Witch Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Gwelda Witch Outfit - UNP
+Book Covers Skyrim - USSEP Update
+Metalsabers Beautiful Orcs of Skyrim
+Unarmed Street Fighter SkySa Animations
+Animation Motion Revolution
+DX Stella Mithril Armor - UNP
+DX Demon Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide
+DX Demon Armor - UNP
+DX Celes Mercy - CBBE SE BodySlide (with HDT-SMP cloth physics)
+DX Celes Mercy Outfit - UNP
+DX Spartan Bard Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Spartan Bard Outfit - UNP
+DX Celes Rogue Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Celes Rogue Armor - UNP
+DX Crimson Blood Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide
+DX Crimson Blood Armor - UNP
+DX Druid armor - CBBE BodySlide Conversion
+DX Druid Armor - UNP
+DX Witcher Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Witcher Armor - UNP
+DX Daughter of the Sea Armor - UNP CBBE
+DX Necromancer Robes - SSE CBBE BodySlide
+DX Necromancer Robes - UNP
+DX Dark Knight Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide
+DX Dark Knight Armor - UNP
+SSXSE
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9
+Morenn Outfit
-Refined Auri SSE
-Song of the Green (Auri Follower)
+Mirz's NPC Replacer Narri and Tekla - SSE
+Saints and Seducers Fixed Faces
+DMT's Marry Rakel
+Cutting Room Floor - NPCs Overhaul
+Mirz's NPC Replacer Zaria SE
+Race Compatibility Dialogue for Serana Dialogue Addon (SDA)
+Race Compatibility Dialogue SSE
+Serana Dialogue Add-On
+Serana Dialogue Edit - Skyrim Special Edition
+Queen of the Damned - Deadlier Serana_SE
+Refined Volkihars SSE
+Hearthfire Stair Railings
+Hearthfire Bedroom Doors
+Additions to Lakeview Heljarchen and Windstad SE
+Additional Hearthfire Dolls
+Hearthfire Fixed
+Hearthfire Crispy Dumplings
+Hearthfire Creep Cluster FIX
+Dawnguard and HearthFire random attack disabled
+Hearthfire Trophy Entryways Remastered
+Solitude Big Child Bedroom And Extra Rooms for Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions
+Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse
+Hearthfire Children Grow Up
+Hearthfire Grass Fix
+Hearthfire Shrines Expanded
+Hearthfire No Material Requirements
+Immersive Recruitment - Household Staff and Entourage
+Improved Hearthfire Lighting SE
+Barbarian Aela - Ella's NPCs
+Legacy of High Resolution Textures
+Legacy of the Dragonborn
+Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul - Distinct Interiors Fixes Patch
+Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul - Distinct Interiors Patch
+The Distinct JK's Winking Skeever (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Bits and Pieces (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Radiant Raiment (Patch)
+The Distinct Great Old Hroldan Inn (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Candlehearth Hall (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Sadri's Used Wares (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's New Gnisis Cornerclub (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Bee and Barb (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Pawned Prawn (patch)
+Ultimate Boss Fight Mod
+Pandorable's NPCs - Males
+Margret Susanna and Alva replacer SE
+Pandorable's NPCs - Dawnguard
+Better Vampire NPCs 1.9 SE
+Better Vampires 8.5 SE
+Pandorable's Lethal Ladies
+Pandorable's NPCs - Dragonborn
+Pandorable's NPCs
+Aumriel - The Pale Lady
+Pandorable's Frea and Frida
+PAN_Brelyna
+Distinct Interiors
+JK's Candlehearth Hall
+JK's Blue Palace
+JK's Radiant Raiment
+JK's Bits and Pieces
+JK's Angeline's Aromatics
+JK's The Drunken Huntsman
+JK's Whiterun
+JK's Arcadia's Cauldron
+JK's Belethor's General Goods
+JK's Warmaiden's
+JK's The Bannered Mare
+JK's Dragonsreach
+JK's Sleeping Giant Inn
+JK's The Winking Skeever
+JK's White Phial
+JK's Sadris Used Wares
+JK's New Gnisis Cornerclub
+JK's Palace of the Kings
+JK's The Bee and Barb
+JK's Elgrims Elixirs
+Revenge Of the Enemies 2016 Modified SE
+Nemesis
+Bijin NPCs SE
+Bijin Wives SE
+Bijin Warmaidens SE
+Animated Eating Redux
+Expressive Facial Animation -Male Edition-
+Underground - a dungeon texture overhaul
+Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul
+Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul
+Khajiit Speak - Complete Dialogue Overhaul
-360 Movement Behavior SE
+Follower Commentary Overhaul SE - FCO SE
+ElSopa HD - Unique Hand Made Signs Overhaul SE
+Dynamic Animation Replacer
+Predator Vision - Night Eye and Thermal Vision Overhaul
+Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul SE - Patches
+Guard Dialogue Overhaul SE
+Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes - CBBE Patch
+Improved Closefaced Helmets - WACCF Compatable
+The Choice is Yours
+kryptopyr's Automated Patches
-Helgen Reborn
+Sithis Armour - Special Edition
+Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patch
+Sicarius' Refuge SSE - A Hitman's Hideout - Assassin Home
+Book Covers Skyrim
+HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)
+RaceMenu
+UNP Female Body Renewal
+RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition
+UIExtensions
+Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes
+Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]
+AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
+Character Creation Overhaul - Races - Birthsigns - Classes - Skills - Specializations - Attributes
+The Paarthurnax Dilemma
+Bug Fixes SSE
+Sithis Armour - Special Edition - Mastercraft Version
+House Nocturnal SSE
+Blackfall Estate
+Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament Armor - SE edition
+Sneak Tools SE Edition
+Fertility Mode
+Magpie's Immersion Books - The Adults' Shelf
+JK's The Pawned Prawn
+More Informative Console
+Fixed Dragon Stalking Fix
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
+SkyUI
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+Realistic Lighting Overhaul (RLO) SSE All-In-One Installer
+Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin
+Even Better Quest Objectives SE
+Footprints
+Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods
+Immersive Sounds - Compendium
+Run For Your Lives
+Achievements Mods Enabler
+Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition
+JK's Skyrim
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Realistic Water Two SE
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE
+Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+A Quality World Map
+Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
+powerofthree's Papyrus Extender
+Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE
+RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE
+Cutting Room Floor - SSE
+Noble Skyrim Mod HD-2K
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
+JContainers SE
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins
+SKSE Scripts v2.0.19
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires
*Creation Club: ccbgssse002-exoticarrows
*Creation Club: ccbgssse003-zombies
*Creation Club: ccbgssse004-ruinsedge
*Creation Club: ccbgssse006-stendarshammer
*Creation Club: ccbgssse007-chrysamere
*Creation Club: ccbgssse008-wraithguard
*Creation Club: ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab
*Creation Club: ccbgssse013-dawnfang
*Creation Club: ccbgssse014-spellpack01
*Creation Club: ccbgssse016-umbra
*Creation Club: ccbgssse018-shadowrend
*Creation Club: ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath
*Creation Club: ccbgssse020-graycowl
*Creation Club: ccbgssse021-lordsmail
*Creation Club: ccbgssse025-advdsgs
*Creation Club: ccbgssse031-advcyrus
*Creation Club: ccbgssse034-mntuni
*Creation Club: ccbgssse035-petnhound
*Creation Club: ccbgssse036-petbwolf
*Creation Club: ccbgssse037-curios
*Creation Club: ccbgssse040-advobgobs
*Creation Club: ccbgssse041-netchleather
*Creation Club: ccbgssse043-crosselv
*Creation Club: ccbgssse045-hasedoki
*Creation Club: ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail
*Creation Club: ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim
*Creation Club: ccbgssse058-ba_steel
*Creation Club: ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale
*Creation Club: ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail
*Creation Club: ccbgssse063-ba_ebony
*Creation Club: ccbgssse064-ba_elven
*Creation Club: ccedhsse001-norjewel
*Creation Club: ccedhsse002-splkntset
*Creation Club: cceejsse001-hstead
*Creation Club: cceejsse002-tower
*Creation Club: cceejsse003-hollow
*Creation Club: cceejsse004-hall
*Creation Club: ccffbsse001-imperialdragon
*Creation Club: ccffbsse002-crossbowpack
*Creation Club: ccfsvsse001-backpacks
*Creation Club: ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine
*Creation Club: ccmtysse002-ve
*Creation Club: ccpewsse002-armsofchaos
*Creation Club: ccqdrsse001-survivalmode
*Creation Club: ccqdrsse002-firewood
*Creation Club: cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon
*Creation Club: ccvsvsse001-winter
*Creation Club: ccvsvsse002-pets

5 hours ago, Luka7777 said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm using SSE.In the left column of MO, only NFF(Nether's Follower Framework) overwrites the PAHE script:UILIB_1.pex

I'm not sure if this will cause a malfunction because I really don't understand the script,But this sort is perfectly fine in version 7.58

you're either missing paradise_halls_SLExtension.bsa or you have another paradise halls(pah) mod overwriting its files(aside from uilib)...the vital functions of pahcore and pahslave and pahactor. best i can think of with the evidence presented is a faulty install, this is why i asked to see your load order in both sides of mo. if you don't have any other paradise halls mods installed aside from hsh or aygas, then you did something wrong during install to lose that very important bsa file

most likely if mo says only file overwrite is uilib...you missed paradise_halls_SLExtension.bsa during install

Edited by CliftonJD

so I've installed Pahe with all the add ons and without it and cannot get the building to spawn. I'm looking on the hill south of Riverwood and am getting nothing, however I did have a Pahe option about Paradise Halls when I tested it on a whiterun female guard to see if it was working right. 

Edit: I also got the PAH mods to keep slaves in my house and add new dialouge. if that makes a difference. 

Edited by buddyman4925
info
2 hours ago, zvankli said:

i cant for the love god can not make pahe options appear or alternate start dialogues for that matter either.

do you guys have any idea why?it happened both in 8.0.1 and 7.5.9 (fixed version ) 

the mod list is below

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE
+No Player Home Requirements
+JK's Temple of Dibella
+1864297463_pahe_lives_on-7.5.9wipwithalladdonsinstallforssefixed
+SexLab Dibella Sisterhood Sisters SE
+SexLab Dibella Sisterhood SE
+Manipulator SE
+SL Defeat SSE
+Modpocalypse NPCs - Obscure's College of Winterhold
+Modpocalypse NPCs - Resources
+Obscure's College of Winterhold
+PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+Ordinator Cleaned and Enhanced textures
+ElSopa - Iron Weapons Redone SE
+ElSopa - HD Keys Redone SE
+ElSopa - HD Medieval Anvil SE
+Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)
+Monster Facial Animation (MFA) - Special Edition
+JS Instruments of Skyrim SE
+Unique Skulls HD - SE
+JK's The Temple of Mara
+Salmon Retex - Realistic Salmon
+SlalZnaroksPack3.0
+SLAL_Pack MasterMike
+SLAL SH Furniture anims V1.01SE
+SLAL SE Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v02.0
+SL - Ayasato Animations 1.1 SLAL SSE
+Skinny-Dip Skyrim - Falskaar
+Skinny-Dip Skyrim 251
+SexLabSquirtSSE
+SexLab_Extra_Voices_1_5
+SexLab - Vanilla Voices
+SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited SE v1.1.5
+Sexlab Semi-Realistic Sex Sounds
+SexLab More Creatures SE v1.02 - Non-Essential Respawning
+SexLab Louder Sex Moans
+SE FunnyBiz SLAL - RAPE REDUX.1.0
+SE Billyy's_SLAL_Animations_3.2_-_RAPE_REDUX
+Rydin Animations SLAL Pack_Complete_SSE v0.5a
+Psyche Animations 1.1.6
+NCK30 SLAL 3.0 SE
+NCK30 Idle Replacers 1.4
+MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE
+MilkySLAL
+Mens Clubs Merged SSE
+M2M_Animations_9.00_SE_ATS
+HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_20SE
+HentaiCreatures_11_4CSE
+GayRimJobSE_
+Further Lovers Comfort SE
+Female Orc
+Creature Framework
+Converted Vanilla Clothes and Mod Bikinis
+CobaltAnimationSpankingPack SE v
+Bad_Dog_Hoodies_SE
+Animal SOS SE
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+Babo Human
+Babo C
+Anubs Old AnimationsSE
+Anub F
+Anub C
+what777's Castle Volkihar Rebuilt Patches
+The Jarl's Household Guards
-Pandorable's Kaidan replacer
-Kaidan 2
-Pandorable's Lucien replacer
-Lucien - Immersive Fully Voiced Male Follower
+Elder Scroll HD
+CC's Castle Volkihar Remastered
+Glorious Doors of Skyrim (GDOS)
+Skyshade - Create Your Own Paintings
+Vampire Lords Can Activate
+True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid...SE
+Jewelry Limiter - Another Multiple Rings and Amulets Mod
+Pandorable's Serana
+Pandorable's Valerica
+Favorite Things - Extended Favorites Menu for SkyUI
+Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI
+MassMatchMakerSE_SE_
+Dark Brotherhood Reborn - Dawnstar Sanctuary SEE
+SexLab EagerNPCSERev
+Baka SOS SMP Patch
+CBBE 3BA
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+Adjusted Visual Animated Enchants (AVAE)
+Visual Animated Enchants - VAE
+Volkihar Travel - AddOn for Castle Volkihar Rebuilt
+Circlet USSEP Fixes
+Castle Volkihar Rebuilt - SSE
+Hearthfire Display Case Fix
+RUSTIC OVEN - Hearthfires
+Hearthfire Balconies
+Dracos Hearthfire Homes Exteriors
+Multiple Enchantments - Ordinator Patch
+MultipleEnchantments
+Ave's Ring of Instinct
+Ave's Ring of Bloodlust
+Ave's Ring of the Moon
+Ave's Ring of the Hunt
+Ave's Muiri's Ring
+Fjola's Wedding Band by Ave
+Reyda's Necklace by Ave
+Ahzidal's Rings by Ave
+Nightweaver's Band by Ave
+Ave's Enchanted Ring
+Gadnor's Staff by Ave
+Ave's College Staff of Magelight
+Ave's Bond of Matrimony
+Ave's Viola's Gold Ring Replacer
+Ave's Vittoria's and Asgeir's Wedding Band Replacer
+Ave's Locket of Saint Jiub
+Ave's Moon Amulet
+Ave's College Jewelry Replacer
+Ave's Silverblood Family Ring
+Ave's Diadem of the Savant
+Ave's Calcelmo's Ring
+Ave's Interesting NPCs Jewelry Replacer
+Osare Underwear SSE - CBBE - 3BBB - Physics
+Archmage Apparel
-Panties of Skyrim
+Touched by Dibella
+RN Vanilla Accessories
+CBBE SMP (3BBB)
+COCO CheongSan - CBBE-TBD SE
+Imperial Fine Clothes
+Colovian Noble Clothes
+JS Circlet Replacer
+SDA Crimson Blood Armor Patch
+Interesting NPCs 3DNPC SE - BSAs
+Interesting NPCs SE - Cutting Room Floor SSE Patch-29194-1-0-1585236858
+Interesting NPCs SE - Alternative Locations - Flagged ESL
+Simply Excellent Ebony Armor
+Path of The Revenant
+Konahrik's Accoutrements
+KS Hairdos SSE
+My Home is Your Home
+Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows
+The Eyes Of Beauty SSE
+Frankly HD Dawnguard Armor and Weapons
+SexLab_Extra_Voices_Fem
+Sexlab Sound FX Hip flap replacer
+Sexlab BJ Sound FX replacerv
+PAH_HSH_VoicePack_0.1
+PAH Home Sweet Home
+Frankly HD Thieves Guild Armors
+SexLabArousedSSELoose
+SLAL NibblesAnims
+SLAL ProxyAnims SE v2.2
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+Billyy's SLAL Animations 2.9
+SLAL_mike24_Animations SE
+SLAL_SE
+SlalZnaroksPack
+SLPrivacy_201216_Immersive_WIP
+Sound
+SOS_Leito_Schlongs_Addon_SE v1.0.1
+TBPainterlyCumTextureForSLACS
+ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3
+NamirasGoatRebornRC1.5
+Namiras Skyrim SE v1.0
+Namiras Decorations SE
+MilkySLAL-1-8
+Lockpick Pro
+K4_anims-1.5SE
+Harvesting_Humans_V1.3.1
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+betterblowjobSE
-Song of the Green Patches
+Anub H
+Frankly HD Shrouded Armor
+Frankly HD Imperial Armor and Weapons
+Frankly HD Dragonbone and Dragonscale - Armor and Weapons
+Frankly HD Nightingale Armor and Weapons
+Valkyrja - Viking sword
+Frankly HD Miraak
+Frankly HD Dragon Bones
+Frankly HD Masque of Clavicus Vile
+Zim's Immersive Artifacts - WACCF Patch
+Zim's Immersive Artifacts V1.6.2_SE
+Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC)
+The Distinct JK's Ragged Flagon (Patch)
+Pandorable's NPCs - Males 2
+JK's The Ragged Flagon
+Unarmed Block Animation
-Curse of the Hound Amulet
-The Wheels of Lull SE
+Immersive World Encounters SE
-The Forgotten City
-Moon and Star
+DCR - King Crusader Mega Pack
+Less Tedious Thieves Guild
+Jiub's Opus
+Dawnguard and Clan Volkihar Epilogues
+A Lovely Letter Alternate Routes
+Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches (Official)
+Toccata Follower SE (With Elisif Replacer Option)
-M'rissi's Tails of Troubles SE - Delayed Start
-M'rissi Renewed
-M'rissi's Tails of Troubles SE
-Race Compatibility Dialogue for M'rissi's Tails of Trouble
-Sofia Visual Overhaul
-Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower
-Inigo Player Marriage Commentary Patch for M'rissi
+Nether's Follower Framework
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+ConsoleUtilSSE
+INIGO
+Mirai Visual Overhaul - Replacer for the Girl with a Dragon Heart - Ella's NPCs
+Mirai Bodyslides - CBBE
+Mirai - the Girl with the Dragon Heart (Skyrim Special Edition)
+DX Celes Nightingale Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Celes Nightingale Outfit and Weapons - UNP
+DX Gwelda Red Riding Hood Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Gwelda Red Riding Hood Outfit - UNP
+DX Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit - UNP
+LazyBodyEdit
+LazyHeels
+DX Merta Black Rose Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Merta Black Rose Outfit - UNP
+Emfy Cleric Armor - Converted - CBBE - TBD - Body Sliders - NiOverrides Heels
+DX Emfy Cleric Outfit - UNP
+DX Gwelda Vampire Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Gwelda Vampire Outfit - UNP
+DX Gwelda Witch Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Gwelda Witch Outfit - UNP
+Book Covers Skyrim - USSEP Update
+Metalsabers Beautiful Orcs of Skyrim
+Unarmed Street Fighter SkySa Animations
+Animation Motion Revolution
+DX Stella Mithril Armor - UNP
+DX Demon Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide
+DX Demon Armor - UNP
+DX Celes Mercy - CBBE SE BodySlide (with HDT-SMP cloth physics)
+DX Celes Mercy Outfit - UNP
+DX Spartan Bard Outfit - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Spartan Bard Outfit - UNP
+DX Celes Rogue Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Celes Rogue Armor - UNP
+DX Crimson Blood Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide
+DX Crimson Blood Armor - UNP
+DX Druid armor - CBBE BodySlide Conversion
+DX Druid Armor - UNP
+DX Witcher Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+DX Witcher Armor - UNP
+DX Daughter of the Sea Armor - UNP CBBE
+DX Necromancer Robes - SSE CBBE BodySlide
+DX Necromancer Robes - UNP
+DX Dark Knight Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide
+DX Dark Knight Armor - UNP
+SSXSE
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9
+Morenn Outfit
-Refined Auri SSE
-Song of the Green (Auri Follower)
+Mirz's NPC Replacer Narri and Tekla - SSE
+Saints and Seducers Fixed Faces
+DMT's Marry Rakel
+Cutting Room Floor - NPCs Overhaul
+Mirz's NPC Replacer Zaria SE
+Race Compatibility Dialogue for Serana Dialogue Addon (SDA)
+Race Compatibility Dialogue SSE
+Serana Dialogue Add-On
+Serana Dialogue Edit - Skyrim Special Edition
+Queen of the Damned - Deadlier Serana_SE
+Refined Volkihars SSE
+Hearthfire Stair Railings
+Hearthfire Bedroom Doors
+Additions to Lakeview Heljarchen and Windstad SE
+Additional Hearthfire Dolls
+Hearthfire Fixed
+Hearthfire Crispy Dumplings
+Hearthfire Creep Cluster FIX
+Dawnguard and HearthFire random attack disabled
+Hearthfire Trophy Entryways Remastered
+Solitude Big Child Bedroom And Extra Rooms for Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions
+Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse
+Hearthfire Children Grow Up
+Hearthfire Grass Fix
+Hearthfire Shrines Expanded
+Hearthfire No Material Requirements
+Immersive Recruitment - Household Staff and Entourage
+Improved Hearthfire Lighting SE
+Barbarian Aela - Ella's NPCs
+Legacy of High Resolution Textures
+Legacy of the Dragonborn
+Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul - Distinct Interiors Fixes Patch
+Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul - Distinct Interiors Patch
+The Distinct JK's Winking Skeever (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Bits and Pieces (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Radiant Raiment (Patch)
+The Distinct Great Old Hroldan Inn (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Candlehearth Hall (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Sadri's Used Wares (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's New Gnisis Cornerclub (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Bee and Barb (Patch)
+The Distinct JK's Pawned Prawn (patch)
+Ultimate Boss Fight Mod
+Pandorable's NPCs - Males
+Margret Susanna and Alva replacer SE
+Pandorable's NPCs - Dawnguard
+Better Vampire NPCs 1.9 SE
+Better Vampires 8.5 SE
+Pandorable's Lethal Ladies
+Pandorable's NPCs - Dragonborn
+Pandorable's NPCs
+Aumriel - The Pale Lady
+Pandorable's Frea and Frida
+PAN_Brelyna
+Distinct Interiors
+JK's Candlehearth Hall
+JK's Blue Palace
+JK's Radiant Raiment
+JK's Bits and Pieces
+JK's Angeline's Aromatics
+JK's The Drunken Huntsman
+JK's Whiterun
+JK's Arcadia's Cauldron
+JK's Belethor's General Goods
+JK's Warmaiden's
+JK's The Bannered Mare
+JK's Dragonsreach
+JK's Sleeping Giant Inn
+JK's The Winking Skeever
+JK's White Phial
+JK's Sadris Used Wares
+JK's New Gnisis Cornerclub
+JK's Palace of the Kings
+JK's The Bee and Barb
+JK's Elgrims Elixirs
+Revenge Of the Enemies 2016 Modified SE
+Nemesis
+Bijin NPCs SE
+Bijin Wives SE
+Bijin Warmaidens SE
+Animated Eating Redux
+Expressive Facial Animation -Male Edition-
+Underground - a dungeon texture overhaul
+Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul
+Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul
+Khajiit Speak - Complete Dialogue Overhaul
-360 Movement Behavior SE
+Follower Commentary Overhaul SE - FCO SE
+ElSopa HD - Unique Hand Made Signs Overhaul SE
+Dynamic Animation Replacer
+Predator Vision - Night Eye and Thermal Vision Overhaul
+Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul SE - Patches
+Guard Dialogue Overhaul SE
+Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes - CBBE Patch
+Improved Closefaced Helmets - WACCF Compatable
+The Choice is Yours
+kryptopyr's Automated Patches
-Helgen Reborn
+Sithis Armour - Special Edition
+Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patch
+Sicarius' Refuge SSE - A Hitman's Hideout - Assassin Home
+Book Covers Skyrim
+HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)
+RaceMenu
+UNP Female Body Renewal
+RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition
+UIExtensions
+Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes
+Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]
+AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
+Character Creation Overhaul - Races - Birthsigns - Classes - Skills - Specializations - Attributes
+The Paarthurnax Dilemma
+Bug Fixes SSE
+Sithis Armour - Special Edition - Mastercraft Version
+House Nocturnal SSE
+Blackfall Estate
+Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament Armor - SE edition
+Sneak Tools SE Edition
+Fertility Mode
+Magpie's Immersion Books - The Adults' Shelf
+JK's The Pawned Prawn
+More Informative Console
+Fixed Dragon Stalking Fix
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
+SkyUI
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+Realistic Lighting Overhaul (RLO) SSE All-In-One Installer
+Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin
+Even Better Quest Objectives SE
+Footprints
+Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods
+Immersive Sounds - Compendium
+Run For Your Lives
+Achievements Mods Enabler
+Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition
+JK's Skyrim
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Realistic Water Two SE
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE
+Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+A Quality World Map
+Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
+powerofthree's Papyrus Extender
+Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE
+RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE
+Cutting Room Floor - SSE
+Noble Skyrim Mod HD-2K
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
+JContainers SE
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins
+SKSE Scripts v2.0.19
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires
*Creation Club: ccbgssse002-exoticarrows
*Creation Club: ccbgssse003-zombies
*Creation Club: ccbgssse004-ruinsedge
*Creation Club: ccbgssse006-stendarshammer
*Creation Club: ccbgssse007-chrysamere
*Creation Club: ccbgssse008-wraithguard
*Creation Club: ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab
*Creation Club: ccbgssse013-dawnfang
*Creation Club: ccbgssse014-spellpack01
*Creation Club: ccbgssse016-umbra
*Creation Club: ccbgssse018-shadowrend
*Creation Club: ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath
*Creation Club: ccbgssse020-graycowl
*Creation Club: ccbgssse021-lordsmail
*Creation Club: ccbgssse025-advdsgs
*Creation Club: ccbgssse031-advcyrus
*Creation Club: ccbgssse034-mntuni
*Creation Club: ccbgssse035-petnhound
*Creation Club: ccbgssse036-petbwolf
*Creation Club: ccbgssse037-curios
*Creation Club: ccbgssse040-advobgobs
*Creation Club: ccbgssse041-netchleather
*Creation Club: ccbgssse043-crosselv
*Creation Club: ccbgssse045-hasedoki
*Creation Club: ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail
*Creation Club: ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim
*Creation Club: ccbgssse058-ba_steel
*Creation Club: ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale
*Creation Club: ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail
*Creation Club: ccbgssse063-ba_ebony
*Creation Club: ccbgssse064-ba_elven
*Creation Club: ccedhsse001-norjewel
*Creation Club: ccedhsse002-splkntset
*Creation Club: cceejsse001-hstead
*Creation Club: cceejsse002-tower
*Creation Club: cceejsse003-hollow
*Creation Club: cceejsse004-hall
*Creation Club: ccffbsse001-imperialdragon
*Creation Club: ccffbsse002-crossbowpack
*Creation Club: ccfsvsse001-backpacks
*Creation Club: ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine
*Creation Club: ccmtysse002-ve
*Creation Club: ccpewsse002-armsofchaos
*Creation Club: ccqdrsse001-survivalmode
*Creation Club: ccqdrsse002-firewood
*Creation Club: cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon
*Creation Club: ccvsvsse001-winter
*Creation Club: ccvsvsse002-pets

pahe is set to a delayed start to prevent interference with other mods, check the mcm after couple minutes. if you still see nothing after 5 minutes, post a screen shot of the mcm along with your papyrus log

8 minutes ago, buddyman4925 said:

so I've installed Pahe with all the add ons and without it and cannot get the building to spawn. I'm looking on the hill south of Riverwood and am getting nothing, however I did have a Pahe option about Paradise Halls when I tested it on a whiterun female guard to see if it was working right. 

what building are you looking for, pahe is about slavery in skyrim. no buildings are added by pahe south of riverwood

8 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

what building are you looking for, pahe is about slavery in skyrim. no buildings are added by pahe south of riverwood

i thought that's where the building was located? Maybe I'm getting it mixed up with another one, this stuff can get confusing. 

Edit: Is it wise to disable plugins for mods I'm not gonna use using the file with all the addons installed or should I do is seperately? I honestly can't tell which affects what.

Edited by buddyman4925
an edit, duurrr
10 hours ago, Nonseen said:

to me new bugs and exotic error mesages surfaced here:

yes, first i've ever seen this bug and its super spammy:

Spoiler

[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [PAHConfig (0F009157)].pah_mcm.WriteOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (0F009157)].pah_mcm.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 2 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [PAHConfig (0F009157)].pah_mcm.WriteOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 3 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 4 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 5 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 6 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 7 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 8 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 9 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 10 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 11 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 12 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 13 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 14 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 15 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 16 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 17 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 18 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 19 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 20 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 21 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 22 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 23 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 24 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 25 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 26 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 27 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 28 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 29 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 30 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 31 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 32 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 33 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 34 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 35 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 36 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 37 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 38 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 39 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 40 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 41 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 42 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 43 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 44 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 45 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 46 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 47 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 48 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 49 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 50 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 51 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 52 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 53 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 54 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 55 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 56 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 57 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 58 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 59 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 60 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 61 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 62 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 63 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 64 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 65 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 66 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 67 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 68 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 69 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 70 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 71 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 72 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 73 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 74 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 75 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 76 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 77 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 78 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 79 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 80 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 81 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 82 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 83 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 84 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 85 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 86 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 87 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 88 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 89 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 90 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 91 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 92 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 93 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 94 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 95 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 96 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 97 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 98 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 99 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 100 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 101 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 102 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 103 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 104 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 105 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 106 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 107 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 108 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 109 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 110 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 111 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 112 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 113 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 114 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 115 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 116 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 117 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 118 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 119 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 120 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 121 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 122 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 123 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 124 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 125 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 126 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[10/09/2021 - 07:11:53AM] ERROR: Array index 127 is out of range (0-0)
stack:

dunno what happened to get that result, but anything happening after that spam is mostly untrustworthy...expect More bugs

10 minutes ago, buddyman4925 said:

i thought that's where the building was located?

there's a slave camp northeast of whiterun or a lakeview manor cellar addon southwest of riverwood, but if you're looking for lakeview manor, you still need to get permission from falkreath to buy the land, then after buying the land you need to build it on your own

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

there's a slave camp northeast of whiterun or a lakeview manor cellar addon southwest of riverwood, but if you're looking for lakeview manor, you still need to get permission from falkreath to buy the land, then after buying the land you need to build it on your own

oooooh. I get it, and I'm sorry by the way. I'm adding 3 places and I'm running back and forth trying to make sure they don't overwrite each other. This places a cell at lakeview manor, and I thought it would overwrite my other 2 mods. I also got a final question. Is there a way to check how submissve a slave is, and are some just naturally submissve at the start? 

Edit: Are those all the buildings it adds? Just the cellar and slave camp? And are the items placed around the Lakeview cellar supposed to be stationary, as in you can't pick them up? 

Edited by buddyman4925
added info