Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

that atleast narrows it down most likely not a problem with the version itself, but bsa compression or the esp conversion or bad upload. close to sending out 7.6 or i'd reconvert and resend. if the problem returns with 7.6, i'll try reconverting the esp from oldrim

for the gag try testing the alternate start scenario, the starter slave should be wearing the gag and pet suit

not familiar with how that's done

to eliminate translation problems would you be able to test the mod on an english copy of skyrim

I eliminated the translation I had done by reinstalling the mod properly and switching the game to English version but the problem is still there

21 hours ago, Harllaown said:

I eliminated the translation I had done by reinstalling the mod properly and switching the game to English version but the problem is still there

honestly never seen or heard of this happening so all i can do is guess. is weyna the only slave with the bug or do random bandits suffer as well. is it possible dialogue overload, you can try this mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1429

3 hours ago, Riffy said:

Is there anyway to see an output file to help narrow down errors? I removed the mod and the crash stopped so I am trying to work it out. I always crash when getting near pelagia farm. 

Is this the area, where the companions kill the giant when you first come to Whiterun? If it is, I'm pretty sure that you have a problem with the Giant mesh...

Edited by Pfiffy
7 hours ago, Harllaown said:

I already own this mod, and yes it happens with any potential victim, bandit or random NPC

sorry then i'm out of ideas and closest thing google comes up with was with missing quest giver dialogues. maybe try sorting load order with loot then restart pahe from the mcm

started a help thead for it here:

Edited by CliftonJD
9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Is this the area, where the companions kill the giant when you first come to Whiterun? If it is, I'm pretty sure that you have a problem with the Giant mesh...

Yup, that is exactly what is going on. Let me remove immersive creatures from my load order and see if it works with pahe. I had the patch for IM for pahe loaded so hopefully this fixes it. 

Nope still crashing, but I will see if anything else is touching that model. I think xedit can do that. The only thing effecting that mesh is Xp32sse.

Edited by Riffy
1 hour ago, Riffy said:

Yup, that is exactly what is going on. Let me remove immersive creatures from my load order and see if it works with pahe. I had the patch for IM for pahe loaded so hopefully this fixes it. 

Nope still crashing, but I will see if anything else is touching that model. I think xedit can do that. The only thing effecting that mesh is Xp32sse.

If you have More nasty critters installed make sure it loads after the skeleton. if nothing helps, delete the nif from your game folder

57 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

If you have More nasty critters installed make sure it loads after the skeleton. if nothing helps, delete the nif from your game folder

Nope, never installed nasty critters. I did try disabling the nif skeleton using MO2's hide file and rebuilt the FNIS output file but no change. So I tried to start a new game and started in whiterun but when you leave the gate it crashes. Still trying to figure out what is causing it. But I am open to any other suggestions. 

3 minutes ago, Riffy said:

Nope, never installed nasty critters. I did try disabling the nif skeleton using MO2's hide file and rebuilt the FNIS output file but no change. So I tried to start a new game and started in whiterun but when you leave the gate it crashes. Still trying to figure out what is causing it. But I am open to any other suggestions. 

Do you have .NetScript framework installed? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

As the crash log from that might give more of a clue as to whats going wrong

21 minutes ago, Riffy said:

in oldrim or classic skyrim i had to use the leveled predator script from unofficial skyrim patches in addition to the skeleton mesh, maybe you need an sse version of the unofficial patches

44 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Do you have .NetScript framework installed? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

As the crash log from that might give more of a clue as to whats going wrong

No errors found. However I think I got it wrong since it says zero plugins.  

[12 Jul 2021 13:15:16.340] Initializing framework version 10.
[12 Jul 2021 13:15:16.347] Loaded configuration file.
[12 Jul 2021 13:15:16.349] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[12 Jul 2021 13:15:16.353] Loading game library.
[12 Jul 2021 13:15:17.124] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (14).
[12 Jul 2021 13:15:17.124] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[12 Jul 2021 13:15:20.448] Loading plugins.
[12 Jul 2021 13:15:20.448] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[12 Jul 2021 13:15:20.448] Finished loading 0 plugins.
[12 Jul 2021 13:15:20.448] Finished framework initialization.

23 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

in oldrim or classic skyrim i had to use the leveled predator script from unofficial skyrim patches in addition to the skeleton mesh, maybe you need an sse version of the unofficial patches

I am using the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch. I should do a dump of my mod load order I suppose and see if anything jumps out. Which skeleton mesh should I be using, the one that came with XP32SSE? 

MO2 Output File.txt

18 hours ago, Riffy said:

19 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

I am using the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch. I should do a dump of my mod load order I suppose and see if anything jumps out. Which skeleton mesh should I be using, the one that came with XP32SSE? 

MO2 Output File.txt 11.89 kB · 0 downloads

i use the 1 comes with xpmsse, but i don't use more nasty critters. according to your load order you do use more nasty critters so follow this:

20 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

25 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

i use the 1 comes with xpmsse, but i don't use more nasty critters. according to your load order you do use more nasty critters so follow this:

I have it in MO2 but it's not active, sorry the plus and minus on what is active and what's not isn't very clear.  I installed it to try and see if it would change the outcome but it didn't help or change the crashing.

I did delete the xpmsse nif and tried it without any luck. 

I tried letting the NC skeleton overwrite the xpmsse one and no change.

I tried removing xpmsse and just used NC without it working. 

Even been trying to run nifscan looking for anything that returns an error on it. 

On 7/12/2021 at 6:09 PM, CliftonJD said:

sorry then i'm out of ideas and closest thing google comes up with was with missing quest giver dialogues. maybe try sorting load order with loot then restart pahe from the mcm

started a help thead for it here:

Solve the problem by restarting the mod at the beginning of each game it's annoying but not annoying I don't use it often but I can't always transform an NPC into a slave I can't get the dialogue once transformed the NPC flees as soon and the dialogue "you are my slave now follow me" is repeated in a loop so it's impossible to punish her or stop her from fleeing

I saw this line in my papyrus.log to see if it means anything

[07/13/2021 - 03:41:56PM] Error: PAHDiag.Follow() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

[07/13/2021 - 03:42:13PM] Error: PAHDiag.OpenInventory() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
 PAHTIF__0205ED7B.Fragment_0() - "PAHTIF__0205ED7B.psc" Line 9
[07/13/2021 - 03:42:14PM] Error: PAHDiag.OnInventoryDialogueComplete() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
PAHTIF__0205ED7B.Fragment_1() - "PAHTIF__0205ED7B.psc" Line 18
[07/13/2021 - 03:42:14PM] Error: PAHDiag.ClearEquipmentSD() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
PAHTIF__0205ED7D.Fragment_0() - "PAHTIF__0205ED7D.psc" Line 9
[07/13/2021 - 03:42:14PM] Error: Cannot add a None spell to the actor

[07/13/2021 - 03:42:21PM] Error: PAHDiag.Wait() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
pahtif__0205ed87.Fragment_0() - "PAHTIF__0205ED87.psc" Line 10
[07/13/2021 - 03:42:21PM] Error: PAHDiag.SetAfraid() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
pahtif__0205ed87.Fragment_0() - "PAHTIF__0205ED87.psc" Line 11
[07/13/2021 - 03:42:22PM] Error: No Spell or Shout passed to HasSpell

2 hours ago, Riffy said:

I have it in MO2 but it's not active, sorry the plus and minus on what is active and what's not isn't very clear.  I installed it to try and see if it would change the outcome but it didn't help or change the crashing.

I did delete the xpmsse nif and tried it without any luck. 

I tried letting the NC skeleton overwrite the xpmsse one and no change.

I tried removing xpmsse and just used NC without it working. 

Even been trying to run nifscan looking for anything that returns an error on it. 

Moving things in and out will in the end wreck the game completely. Don't forget, that I'm shooting into the dark with the giant. But I often had trouble with them. You can check that by traveling to other locations with Giants. Another good test are the stables. The horses may cause the trouble, too. In the end you need only one bad .nif or texture in an area and you can have crashes there. 

26 minutes ago, Harllaown said:

Solve the problem by restarting the mod at the beginning of each game it's annoying but not annoying I don't use it often but I can't always transform an NPC into a slave I can't get the dialogue once transformed the NPC flees as soon and the dialogue "you are my slave now follow me" is repeated in a loop so it's impossible to punish her or stop her from fleeing

[07/13/2021 - 03:41:56PM] Error: PAHDiag.Follow() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

[07/13/2021 - 03:42:13PM] Error: PAHDiag.OpenInventory() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/13/2021 - 03:42:14PM] Error: PAHDiag.OnInventoryDialogueComplete() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/13/2021 - 03:42:14PM] Error: PAHDiag.ClearEquipmentSD() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:

[07/13/2021 - 03:42:21PM] Error: PAHDiag.Wait() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/13/2021 - 03:42:21PM] Error: PAHDiag.SetAfraid() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:

9 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Moving things in and out will in the end wreck the game completely. Don't forget, that I'm shooting into the dark with the giant. But I often had trouble with them. You can check that by traveling to other locations with Giants. Another good test are the stables. The horses may cause the trouble, too. In the end you need only one bad .nif or texture in an area and you can have crashes there. 

This may sound really stupid but I pulled everything and reloaded them in groups of like twenty going fine being able to leave whiterun and loading my old save that I know is not a good idea with so many mods pulled from it. But anyway I did this progress just fine until I got down to my last five pieces of armor and once added the crash happens again. Sure enough when I went to check on "C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Animated Priestess Armor Legendary 3BA" I am not the only one with the issue. I am so sorry to have wasted everyone's time on this. I should have just done what I did first. 

Again thanks for trying to help me out but it had nothing to do with this mod at all. So all I had to do was pull that mod and things work just fine now. 

17 minutes ago, Riffy said:

This may sound really stupid but I pulled everything and reloaded them in groups of like twenty going fine being able to leave whiterun and loading my old save that I know is not a good idea with so many mods pulled from it. But anyway I did this progress just fine until I got down to my last five pieces of armor and once added the crash happens again. Sure enough when I went to check on "C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Animated Priestess Armor Legendary 3BA" I am not the only one with the issue. I am so sorry to have wasted everyone's time on this. I should have just done what I did first. 

Again thanks for trying to help me out but it had nothing to do with this mod at all. So all I had to do was pull that mod and things work just fine now. 

I was sure that it wasn't Paradie Halls. But if it is this armor the question why it causes a crash at this point is a bit strange. do you have a link so I can take a look at it?

1 hour ago, Harllaown said:

stack:
stack:
stack:

stack:
stack:

ok that makes more sense as to the problems with dialogue then, you'll need to post the full log to see if we can find why that's happening and hope for a solution

17 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I was sure that it wasn't Paradie Halls. But if it is this armor the question why it causes a crash at this point is a bit strange. do you have a link so I can take a look at it?

here's the link to it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49677

i went thru the pics on the site and found an image about a wonder horse named tomes just outside whiterun

51 minutes ago, Riffy said:

go back to the page listed above and look for this:

*  *  *  A Non-Tomes Horse Version Available for CTD's At Whiterun  *  *  *
Guessing as to the cause, but give it a try if having that issue.

8 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

ok that makes more sense as to the problems with dialogue then, you'll need to post the full log to see if we can find why that's happening and hope for a solution

here's the link to it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49677

i went thru the pics on the site and found an image about a wonder horse named tomes just outside whiterun

go back to the page listed above and look for this:

I'm doing a complete re-installation of my mods, I'll reinstall PAH on the new one and see if it's solved, if the problem persists I'll come and bother you a bit more with this problem for the moment, no need to take your time unnecessarily

30 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

This sounds 'familiar'...somehow.... 

OK. I found a little tip about noenchantment restrictions and DD devices and voila, I can use the Gag on a slave after removing that one and replacing the old Dwarven. esp with that for version 5. The staightjackets are also working now. I have to test a few more things, Maybe there is a way to add all DD devices somehow? Can you send me a list of the key words and what effect they have on the slave? I also found out that there are some models in DDi now. 

Edit: Downloaded the file and it looks like something completely different... There is no horse in it. But there is a non horse version. 

Edited by Pfiffy
21 minutes ago, Harllaown said:

I'm doing a complete re-installation of my mods, I'll reinstall PAH on the new one and see if it's solved, if the problem persists I'll come and bother you a bit more with this problem for the moment, no need to take your time unnecessarily

Well, if I read 'crash near Whiterun' I always think : Oh no, not the Giants again...And if it is not the Giants, I think : Oh no, not the Horses, or the Carthorses again...

13 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Offtopic: since we have a Riffy I might look for a new Nick.

The download link seems to be something completely different, there is no horse in it. and the file structure looks a bit strange to me.... 

Yeah I saw your name and got a bit of a laugh. But I just pulled the mod and threw it out, it's not super important for the build I am trying to make and if that's all I lose out of all the mods I got I call it a win. So long as I can keep slaves and be a lich I call it a win for evil. 

8 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

This sounds 'familiar'...somehow.... 

OK. I found a little tip about noenchantment restrictions and DD devices and voila, I can use the Gag on a slave after removing that one and replacing the old Dwarven. esp with that for version 5. The staightjackets are also working now. I have to test a few more things, Maybe there is a way to add all DD devices somehow? Can you send me a list of the key words and what effect they have on the slave? I also found out that there are some models in DDi now. 

Spoiler

_dd_AnkleShackles = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05F4BB, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_ArmbinderElbow = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x062539, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_BondageMittens = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05FF81, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_BoundCombatDisableKick = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x058391, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_CuffsFront = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x063AD9, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_ForcedWalk = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x061FD5, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)
        _dd_HobbleSkirt = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05F4BA, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_inventory = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02B5F0, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_PetSuit = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x086C1D, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_Possessed = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01DDCF, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)
        _dd_StraitJacket = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x060A46, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_dd_TrainOnSpellCast = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x03C3A3, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword)

_ddx_ChainHarnessBody = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01D0F7, "Devious Devices - Expansion.esm") As Keyword)

we shorten the spelling of the keywords, but for the most part that's them, included their form numbers if you're interested in tracking the original dd spelling or what items include those keywords

complete list of leash collars keywords:

Spoiler

.zbf_NoSprint

zbf_SlowMove

DD_Collar

DD_Blindfold

DD_AnkleShackles

DD_ForcedWalk

DD_HobbleSkirt

DD_PetSuit

SCB_Crawler

PAHRestraintLeash))

zbf keywords are from zaz so those don't lock on and scb is the chain beast item that forces chain beast victims to crawl

straitjackets, pet suits, and dwarven suits increase the effect of combat training while worn

if the slave is punished for not fighting, these keywords will also increase the effect of combat training, but at a lower rate:

Spoiler

DD_ArmbinderElbow

DD_CuffsFront

DD_Armbinder

DD_Yoke

DD_BoundCombatDisableKick))

dd gags increase the speed of respect training while worn and the remaining unused keywords are saved for later usage