load game outside of riverwood after killing wolf, before capture bandit

capture bandit

take all item from her

did that still leave the visual items on as test 1a

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

FOUND BUGS:

BUG-8-0-1-MCM on-1:

Fake siheld

Bandits that use only one, one handed wepon after captrue in visual start vear a steal siheld. this siheld not exist in bandit inventory. only way remove it order them strip and set up as default

doesn't mean the shield is fake, but that its getting items from a different source, likely from the base--the base npc is usually where the naked outfit gets applied so we don't normally see that til now. the naked outfit being applied to the base gives us the naked bandit bug

embersahrd mine entrance try capture bandit

kill the bandit, reload the game

capture bandit

order them to strip and set up, bandit obey order get naked

BUG-8-0-1-MCM on-3:

Naked and not naked:

after capturing all bandit in embershard mine i encontured a naked bandit in 3 bandit camp near the guradian stones.

this bandit identical base type that i captured in embersahard mine. this bandit fighted aginst me naked.

when you ordered the embershard mine slave to strip and set her outfit, you manually gave her the naked outfit so her twin showed up naked same as older naked bandit bug

About errors in logs:

the fallowing error exist all papyrus logs and soem times repaets it self:

[09/29/2021 - 07:21:17PM] warning: Property Alias_sold_slave020 on script QF_PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest_030057E9 attached to PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest (190057E9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that

download the non-beta slave camp from the main page should fix that

Test Run 1A -

move outside of riverwood, kill wolfes go embersahrd mine entrance try capture bandit

kill the bandit, reload the game

capture bandit

try reproduce bug as picking up all item from bandit

bandit not losing her clothing in visual but bandit inventory is empty

BUG-8-0-1-MCM on-2:

Fake Clothing

Sometimes slaves inventory empty but show full clothing is on. this happen if i apply you going wear this option first then remove all item from slave. in visuals this items not get removed.

BUG-8-0-1-MCM on-4:

wepon dublication bug/exploit

after captring a bandit ordering them strip then put back clothes 

then ordering get naked and set default 

give bandit 2th main wepon that in use.

in old naked bandit bug times the bandits has weapon on hand all tiem and siheld i think this may some how connected to this.

bonus bug:

-------

BUG-8-0-1-MCM on-5:

mixed clothing/armor bug

in my oppinion:

so far the fix working some level, if  the siheld bug and duplication wepon bug get fixed and all the new bandit start non naked we good.

unfortunately, i think these new bugs are the sacrifice to eliminate the old naked bandit and we have to choose to only use the new dialogue to "strip and set outfit" when we know its a unique actor or when she's just so pretty we'd rather her wear what we want her to wear.

On 9/29/2021 at 10:36 PM, CliftonJD said:
On 9/29/2021 at 7:47 PM, Nonseen said:

in my oppinion:

so far the fix working some level, if  the siheld bug and duplication wepon bug get fixed and all the new bandit start non naked we good.

unfortunately, i think these new bugs are the sacrifice to eliminate the old naked bandit and we have to choose to only use the new dialogue to "strip and set outfit" when we know its a unique actor or when she's just so pretty we'd rather her wear what we want her to wear.

i have sad news.

Todayi run a very long testrun.

used my original settuponly changed few things!

Fallowing things done in preparation:

1-enabled mcm the new outfit fix

2-on slave capture i done fallowing:

step 1-"strip and set your outfit"
step 2-"put your clothes back"

this done evry pc i captured

3-after save ordered to do this things i killed the slave to get rid of it.

so no more effect on runing away or doing other things. 

slave corpse some cases get looted some cases not.

important! slave inventory only get tuched after slave get killed!

Doing this some base type bandit npc get captured 6 or more times.

sadly the naked bandit bug fix work on first 2 or 3 apratinace of the base type.

First capture nothign wrong expect males fail put black clothes becuse SOS interference. but this is okay.

Secund time most males start as naked bandit upon capture wearing the  intended clothing

third/fourth or 5 th time bandit only wear wepons if i order strip and set default no change in clothing.

long story sort:

in sort run new naked bandit bugfix looks like working! In long run show us not working.

TONS OF ERROR in payrus log, i copy some here and upload the full log:

Spoiler

[09/30/2021 - 04:14:29PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHPlayerScript.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:14:29PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHPlayerScript.psc" Line ?

[09/30/2021 - 04:14:49PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Int[]
stack:
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.GetIntArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (17009157)].pah_mcm.UpdateSlavesPage() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (17009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (17009157)].pah_mcm.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:15:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call ClearTagCache() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnConfigClose() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

[09/30/2021 - 04:17:32PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.RemoveSlave() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnDeath() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:17:32PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnDeath() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:17:32PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.UpdateSlaveCount() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:17:32PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:

09/30/2021 - 04:32:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.submission() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.TrainSubmission() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.TrainAfterPunished() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.EndPunishment() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.HandlePainPunishmentOnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.HandlePunishmentOnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:32:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.fear_training() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.TrainFear() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.TrainAfterPunished() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.EndPunishment() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.HandlePainPunishmentOnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.HandlePunishmentOnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:32:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp451"
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.fear_training() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.TrainFear() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:32:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/30/2021 - 04:32:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetRelationshipRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/30/2021 - 04:32:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp484"
stack:
[09/30/2021 - 04:32:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetRelationshipRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/30/2021 - 04:32:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp484"
stack:
[09/30/2021 - 04:32:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetRelationshipRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/30/2021 - 04:32:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.PlayIdlesOnTick() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:32:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp89"
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.PlayIdlesOnTick() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?

[09/30/2021 - 04:36:44PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnDeath() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:36:44PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnDeath() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:36:46PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetAV() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.SetPrehitStats() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
[09/30/2021 - 04:36:46PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp54"
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.SetPrehitStats() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?

Full log:

Papyrus.0.log

SexLabDebug.0.log

I hope this help some way to fix this things or dicide what to do next.

i sad the bugfix turned out not working as hoped.

This save file from riverwatch dungeon start. this is near to end my testrun this dungeon contain multiple nude bandits that start as nude and i not way to fix clothing.

Load order in use this save file

Spoiler

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [7]    SexLab.esm
    [8]    SexLabAroused.esm
    [9]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [10]    paradise_halls.esm
    [FE:0]    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    [11]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [12]    RaceMenu.esp
    [13]    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [14]    FNIS.esp
    [15]    CBBE.esp
    [16]    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    [17]    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [18]    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    [19]    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    [20]    FNISspells.esp
    [21]    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
    [22]    TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
    [FE:1]    Dragon Claws Auto-Unlock.esp
    [23]    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    [FE:2]    pahe-tdf-patch.esp
    [24]    pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
    [25]    paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
    [26]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [27]    Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
    [28]    Atlas Map Markers.esp

Autosave2_3CD0D79C_0_504148452D386F312D6D636D6564_WhiteRiverWatch01_000038_20210930144902_4_1.ess

Autosave2_3CD0D79C_0_504148452D386F312D6D636D6564_WhiteRiverWatch01_000038_20210930144902_4_1.skse

------------------------

****EDIT 1****

------------------------

i re done this testrun with one difference:

slaves after capture complite immiditle get killed no talking, or any other thing done.

just capture it, tell them you are slave, fallow me then kill it.

results are same mostly.

first few cases bandits clothing remain as original, after 2th or 3th capture bandits lose clothing. duplicated wepons show up.

if intrested here is some logs:

Testrun1-Papyrus.0.logPapyrus.0.log

Question:

you wish i start testing with hsh or you suggest wait for another pahe realize before i start hsh testing?

Edited by Nonseen

Hi all,

I looked around but could not see anyone else experiencing this problem.  Sorry if I am repeating a previous question.  I am playing beta 8.0.1 and I noticed that the "Teleport slave to player" (sic) is missing from my MCM.  Is that intentional, something just messed up on my end, or a known issue?  If its just something on my end, does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks,

~Wulf

When I tied the slave, I couldn't unlock it, release  dialogue couldn't work...And there was no response to the restraint in the punishment dialogue

I installed:

pahe7.59fix

HSH

AYGAS

DOM

im going to make sure you stay here→Select restraint→no response

you need to be punished→restraint→Select restraint→no response

But I don't often use this feature, so I'm not sure which version the problem started with

Edited by Luka7777
On 9/30/2021 at 10:26 AM, Nonseen said:

Fallowing things done in preparation:

1-enabled mcm the new outfit fix

2-on slave capture i done fallowing:

step 1-"strip and set your outfit"
step 2-"put your clothes back"

this done evry pc i captured

third/fourth or 5 th time bandit only wear wepons if i order strip and set default no change in clothing.

that is expected results when you ordered the slave to strip and set outfit as if you used the older pah settings without the new toggle. that dialog gives the naked outfit and the naked outfit is shared with the actor base

that is also why i suggested using the new dialog sparingly or only on uniques if you wish to prevent the naked bandit bug

you wish i start testing with hsh

curious if home sweet home slaves still get the naked bandit bug with the new mcm option enabled if you don't use the new strip outfit dialog on those slaves before entering home sweet home

On 10/2/2021 at 1:01 AM, wulfy1 said:

Hi all,

I looked around but could not see anyone else experiencing this problem.  Sorry if I am repeating a previous question.  I am playing beta 8.0.1 and I noticed that the "Teleport slave to player" (sic) is missing from my MCM.  Is that intentional, something just messed up on my end, or a known issue?  If its just something on my end, does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks,

~Wulf

its a debug option only available if the debug toggle is enabled

On 10/4/2021 at 2:13 AM, Luka7777 said:

When I tied the slave, I couldn't unlock it, release  dialogue couldn't work...And there was no response to the restraint in the punishment dialogue

I installed:

pahe7.59fix

HSH

AYGAS

DOM

But I don't often use this feature, so I'm not sure which version the problem started with

i've found that if you have dialogs that don't respond, there's something else of another mod tying up the papyrus engine. i was able to replicate this bug using the latest upgrade to dd5 and 5.1 with all addons, still investigating the issue, but having trouble determining any specific origin to it. so far i believe its safer to run without the males and beast races plugins

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

that is expected results when you ordered the slave to strip and set outfit as if you used the older pah settings without the new toggle. that dialog gives the naked outfit and the naked outfit is shared with the actor base

that is also why i suggested using the new dialog sparingly or only on uniques if you wish to prevent the naked bandit bug

miss communication happened i think.

I enabled the new script in mcm menu as step 1.

and al lthe fallowing test i used the new settings.

On 9/30/2021 at 5:26 PM, Nonseen said:

i re done this testrun with one difference:

slaves after capture complite immiditle get killed no talking, or any other thing done.

just capture it, tell them you are slave, fallow me then kill it.

This is my secund test run i enabled this time the mcm menu captured bandits from same camps as first run. This time after full capture bandits get killed to see what happen next.

Same bugs appaered then the first mentioned run. 3-4 cycle i mean killing same base typed bandit done. After that next time same bandit sapwned become naked.

i dont know i done anything wrong or not :(

curious if home sweet home slaves still get the naked bandit bug with the new mcm option enabled if you don't use the new strip outfit dialog on those slaves before entering home sweet home

okay i plan to do the fallowing steps:

create new mo profile

use this with hsh and pahe 8.0.1

start new game use alternate start

start as slaver

after initial mods loaded and pahe set up self i go mcm menu and activate script, set up hsh way that hsh not need quest line done

i go and start enslave embersahrd mine bandits if i have option to sotre them in hsh home from start i do that. if not i sell them fellglow camp for money and buy exterior permanent slave camp from that money.

i not modifi any way the slaves clothing. not order them strip, or remove any clothing item. i do this to avoid any interference with this action may cause.

then i go and capture all the bandits i captured last 2 testruns. this time i remove slaves only if need money.

This testrun plan is expected to give result you need?

miss communication happened i think.

I enabled the new script in mcm menu as step 1.

and al lthe fallowing test i used the new settings.

This is my secund test run i enabled this time the mcm menu captured bandits from same camps as first run. This time after full capture bandits get killed to see what happen next.

Same bugs appaered then the first mentioned run. 3-4 cycle i mean killing same base typed bandit done. After that next time same bandit sapwned become naked.

i dont know i done anything wrong or not :(

okay i plan to do the fallowing steps:

create new mo profile

use this with hsh and pahe 8.0.1

start new game use alternate start

start as slaver

after initial mods loaded and pahe set up self i go mcm menu and activate script, set up hsh way that hsh not need quest line done

i go and start enslave embersahrd mine bandits if i have option to sotre them in hsh home from start i do that. if not i sell them fellglow camp for money and buy exterior permanent slave camp from that money.

i not modifi any way the slaves clothing. not order them strip, or remove any clothing item. i do this to avoid any interference with this action may cause.

then i go and capture all the bandits i captured last 2 testruns. this time i remove slaves only if need money.

This testrun plan is expected to give result you need?

ok, but if you sell any slaves, try not to keep their twins in home sweet home---no idea yet if that will effect results, but it might so best to avoid selling twins of slaves you keep or keeping twins of slaves you've sold (if you sell 1 and later find its twin, sell its twin as well)

Hi there! I know it's very unlikely but... Is it possible to run PAHE in Skyrim VR?

I just got a headset and my dream would be the typical PAHE HSH DoM build for VR for the ultimate slaver paradise.

I know that it uses SKSE but I don't know if its only calling existing functions or if it has a custom dll because it's all enclosed in the bsa.

Even if it partially works it would be great.

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok, but if you sell any slaves, try not to keep their twins in home sweet home---no idea yet if that will effect results, but it might so best to avoid selling twins of slaves you keep or keeping twins of slaves you've sold (if you sell 1 and later find its twin, sell its twin as well)

okay, in this case i modify test plan:
no slave allowed to sell, kill, let escape

fallowing bandit camps not allowed to be killed becuse this camp need to be enslaved:

-embershard mine

-bleakfall barow watchtower and outside, inside

-volithelm towers (or soemthing)

-river watch cave ( near withrunbriges)

-halted steam camp

-half moon camp

all other planed methods apply of corse:

-no tuching any slave inventory.

-striping not allowed.

-mcm menu need set up use new script

hmm i think frostwon and near falkreath bandit poulation has bead days comming in this testrun XD

6 hours ago, Kalysto said:

Hi there! I know it's very unlikely but... Is it possible to run PAHE in Skyrim VR?

I just got a headset and my dream would be the typical PAHE HSH DoM build for VR for the ultimate slaver paradise.

I know that it uses SKSE but I don't know if its only calling existing functions or if it has a custom dll because it's all enclosed in the bsa.

Even if it partially works it would be great.

of that i can't be certain as i've heard mixed results, but i can confirm there's no custom dll

I'm working on it, but seems like it does! ^_^

At least PAHE alone seems to work (so far I tried only 7.59 until DoM works on 8 beta).

There's a lot to learn cause things that I took for granted, sometimes don't work in VR. Excited to get a steep learning curve after all...

On 10/4/2021 at 11:15 PM, Luka7777 said:

I installed:

pahe7.59fix

HSH

AYGAS

DOM

pahe dialogue:

• from the looks of it, if you can get those results even with a new save, then dom scripts are masking other issues in the background we're unaware of. if you're using mo, try setting up a new profile without dom and reinstall pahe to the new profile to also rule out installation issues.
  • if you're not using mo, uninstall all dom files and reinstall all pahe files

if you still get those results, post your papyrus log for review

@CliftonJD

I started witing down my test report from current test run. here is the first results,. as i advance more i put other findings as continuation of this.

*************************TEST REPORT START****************************

Testreport PAHE 8.0.1 SE version and HSH 1.26 SE

----------------
Test procedure goal:
----------------
-Oversee effect usage of HSH in PAHE 8.0.1
-Check effect HSH in naked bandit bug
-Check HSH effect on twins also known as (AKA) identical bandits

----------------
Goals to archive test goals (operational objectives):
----------------

Spoiler

-need set upp at least one slave camp
--secure this slave camp with trusted slave
----train the slave that guard/keep order inside slave camp
------slave need to be trained in combat to able guard exterior camp 
this be done fighting bandits outside of test region, and salvaging items from fallen enemys

-capture all bandits as slaves in whitrun an riverwood reagion near this settelments
(this region contain lot of twins all the time)
--slaves not allowed to fight for player becuse incrase chace of killing slaves
--slaves need to be indentified as unipe inviduals so give them slot number for more easy managment
--twin slaves need aditional affix in name to reference the slave that twin
--all captured slaves need transfered to slave camp expect some twins.
need to see effect of hsh in slaves not in hsh
----slave escape not allowed, need tols to preverent this or procedure during transfer to camp.
leash collars needed probably, need secure founding to buy this from fellglow slave camp
------rejected! slave inventory cannot be tuched! leash collar usage out of question!
----slaves need trained some level of subbmision on the capture spot to preverent slave escape.

-For test reason durin capture operation phase do not capture evry slave at one go! capture bandits from outside a camp
then move all new slave to camp. after that only move interior areas.
--twin secund or third wariants need to be trained or leash collared to secure no escape happen
--AOE spell or skill usage not allowed: risk killing own slaves

----------------
Mods in use:
----------------
Sexlab 1.63 v8
ZAZ 8 rev3 -cbbe
cbbe
xpmse
sos
ussep

----------------
Full load order:
----------------

Spoiler

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [7]    SexLab.esm
    [8]    SexLabAroused.esm
    [9]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [10]    paradise_halls.esm
    [FE:0]    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    [11]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [12]    RaceMenu.esp
    [13]    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [14]    FNIS.esp
    [15]    CBBE.esp
    [16]    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    [17]    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [18]    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    [19]    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    [20]    XPMSE.esp
    [21]    FNISspells.esp
    [22]    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
    [23]    TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
    [FE:1]    Dragon Claws Auto-Unlock.esp
    [24]    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    [FE:2]    pahe-tdf-patch.esp
    [25]    PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
    [26]    pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
    [27]    paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
    [28]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [29]    Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
    [30]    Atlas Map Markers.esp

----------------
Settings during testing, and setting up settings:
----------------

Spoiler

Starting new game a new MO2 profile with usual PAHE tester mod everiment.
This everiemtn contain only minimal number of mods i consider important/quality of life imporvments.
So no mods effect the tested mods inner working and beahavior ( or at least i hope :) )

MCM settings modified:
SOS:
Sos spell disabled
SOS poition disabled

HSH:
PAHE slave dialoge option disabled

Sexlab:
animation settings - 
ask for bed usage all times for player disabled
teleport to start position for animations enabled

PAHE:
new script enabled ( default outfit reset option or something this thing name)

XPMSE:
invisible cloack spell disabled

ingame menu:

auto save disabled fully

----------------
Special rules:
----------------
1-not allowed to remove slaves from collection: no killing, selling, letting escape
2-slaves inventory not get tuched, modified accesed by any way
3-no ordering slaves: put back clothes or strip

----------------
About papyrus logs:
----------------
A - I going to use flame atronach summons to kill enemys, this one generate error message in papyrus log this known issue with USSEP
plase ignore this errors in papyrus log!

B - All papyrus log name modified after testrun, i put test run name before the log original name so easy to find the log linked that testrun.

C - i copy all testrungs papyrus log a spearate folder that resereved only this test procedure so no way i mess up any logs.

----------------
Test runs:
----------------

Testrun 0:

Spoiler

starting new game
setting up mcm menu, starting SL init.
After evrything sett up go mara statue
Chose slaver start, whiterun
save and quit

Logs:
contain usual error report

Testrun0-Papyrus.0.log

Conclusions  -  PASSED 
evrything looks like work as intended

Testrun 1:

Spoiler

capture the free slave i get in start
slave fail to do prositituion work in banered mare, reason unknown
sell heavy armor and other non essential items
order slave to work as prositute and mange make some gold so i can buy flame atronach spell from farengar!
travel markath stables
order slave fight for me, and respectfull
go and kill frostworns, loot bodys

!!!  use known exploit/bug: "you not mood for fight for me->need punished->whiping" damage 2/3 times and do it agin until slave get combat traning 100

the exploit worked as expected

sell the loot in whitre run

Logs:
contains usual errors in first game load
after that new ones poped up:

Spoiler

[10/06/2021 - 06:05:35PM] ERROR: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (FF000D86)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    .AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.Fragment_2() - "AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 06:09:19PM] ERROR: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (FF000D86)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    .AIBB_TIF__0200334A.Fragment_1() - "AIBB_TIF__0200334A.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 06:12:21PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (190BF923)].phhshscenesla.ProcessArousals() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest PHHSHStorage (19008402)].phhshplayerscript.OnArousalComputed() - "phhshplayerscript.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 06:15:09PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (190BF923)].phhshscenesla.ProcessArousals() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest PHHSHStorage (19008402)].phhshplayerscript.OnArousalComputed() - "phhshplayerscript.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 06:29:48PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 06:32:07PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:

Testrun1-Papyrus.0.log

Conclusions  -  MOSTLY PASSED 
Strange readings in logs
The slave 1 that i got as start not worked as prositute effectivly in banered mare for unwknown reason.
later inside dragonreach front of the jarl throne worked well with avinichi.
Playing wise no major problem, expect usage of "special future" quick slave combat traning via whip :)

Testrun 2:

===================

===================

PAHE-801-HSH-1
Slave geting nude when slave twin get moved HSH:
slave 9-6A restrained similar as slave 6. 
slave 6 sent hsh camp and slave 6 and 9-6A get nude.

PAHE-801-known bug
Slave remain restrained and not

after realising slave from restrain some times slaves refuse to fallow player
in this case slave no longer restrained in logic: i can restrain them
BUT
the slave display restrained behavior, becuse i not allowed to open slave inventory i not checked slave restrainer item exist on slave inventory or not
after restraing slave agin AND fallowing this removing restrain slave start beahave normaly.
This happen usualy low subbmision slaves.

LOGS:
contain lot of errors please check the papyrus log!

Testrun2-Papyrus.0.log

sample:

[10/06/2021 - 07:20:52PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to ReferenceAlias[]
stack:
    [alias PortableCell1 on quest PHHSHPortable (1902E0F2)].phhshportablecellscript.PlaceCell() - "phhshportablecellscript.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHPortable (1902E0F2)].pahoportable.PlaceCell() - "pahoportable.psc" Line ?
    [alias Placer on quest PHHSHPortable (1902E0F2)].phhshportablescript.OnKeyDown() - "phhshportablescript.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 07:20:52PM] ERROR: Cannot create an array into a non-array variable
stack:
    [alias PortableCell1 on quest PHHSHPortable (1902E0F2)].phhshportablecellscript.PlaceCell() - "phhshportablecellscript.psc" Line ?
    [alias Placer on quest PHHSHPortable (1902E0F2)].phhshportablescript.OnKeyDown() - "phhshportablescript.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 07:20:52PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 07:24:23PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 07:25:05PM] ERROR: Unable to call IsAttached - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (0000963B)].Cell.IsAttached() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias PortableCell1 on quest PHHSHPortable (1902E0F2)].phhshportablecellscript.OnUpdate() - "phhshportablecellscript.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 07:25:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp121"
stack:
    [alias PortableCell1 on quest PHHSHPortable (1902E0F2)].phhshportablecellscript.OnUpdate() - "phhshportablecellscript.psc" Line ? 

Conclusions - BUGS DETECTED, Minior FAIL
mian function of pahe and hsh work as intended for the first look.
one case of naked bandit bug observed this time both part of twins get naked.

Mod still play as intended and one can enjoy it :)

*************************TEST REPORT END***************************

NOTE to self ( Nonseen )

Plans for Run 3:

Relaod game before leaving emebrshard mine

stop 9 - 6A slave escape attempt ( and beat the shit out of this slave )

move all slaves the slave camp as happened run 2 case.

restrain slave 6 and slave 9 - 6A 

send the camp slave 6 <-and observe bug happening or not

save and quit

Plans for Run 4:

Relaod game before leaving emebrshard mine

leave embershard mine

go the wthrun slave camp

load the game before leaving embershard mine

stop 9 - 6A slave escape attempt 

move all slaves the slave camp as happened run 2 case.

send the camp slave 6 <-and observe what happening

save and quit

LOGS:

Testrun0-Papyrus.0.log

Testrun1-Papyrus.0.log

Testrun2-Papyrus.0.log

16 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
  • from the looks of it, if you can get those results even with a new save, then dom scripts are masking other issues in the background we're unaware of. if you're using mo, try setting up a new profile without dom and reinstall pahe to the new profile to also rule out installation issues.
  • if you're not using mo, uninstall all dom files and reinstall all pahe files

if you still get those results, post your papyrus log for review

I've uninstalled the DOM and tried to start a new game. Unfortunately I found out that PAHE didn't start at all...As my native language is not English, I initially suspected that I had changed the script during the localization translation,So this time I used the original version and it still didn't work

ScreenShot42_.jpg

ScreenShot43_.jpg

Hey all, so I've been having some problems with CTDs with part of this mod, I used NetScriptFramework and found the problem by looking up the FormID in XEdit, I have attached the image below.

So from what I can tell, it looks like the "Paradise Halls Mods.esp" (it's a merged plugin made from ZMerge, the original plugin that seems to be the problem is "paradise_halls_fellglow_slavecamp.esp") overwrites/deletes the Placed Object "RockCliff03" in the Skyrim world which is causing my CTD. Is there a way to resolve this in Xedit or otherwise so that I may keep using these mods?

Edit: I forgot to say, I'm pretty sure the fellglow slave camp is the issue as the CTD occurs whenever I get close to it

SSEPAHCTD.PNG

Edited by ozmatico
7 hours ago, Nonseen said:

musje needs to add a check to the script for none to disable arousal checks if none

18 hours ago, Nonseen said:

seems i forgot all about this bug over time and i usually don't untie them at low submision levels...recently retried that as well now so i've got some fixes in for next update, but this might need further testing to be sure its fixed

that's interesting, might show naked bandit twins later

this here:

Spoiler

ERROR: Cannot cast from None to ReferenceAlias[]
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 07:20:52PM] ERROR: Cannot create an array into a non-array variable
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 07:20:52PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:

similar to the first bug you found in the log earlier, but in this case it deals with arrays and arrays are harder to work around none

this here:

Spoiler

ERROR: Cannot call EquipInventory() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0A02C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.reEquip() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0A02C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.PostFornicate() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ?

is why sometimes slaves end up naked after sex as if the slave is the none object, but you noticed previously that might be something to do with sos

this here:

Spoiler

[10/06/2021 - 07:33:23PM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_sprint of type int, returning 0.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetAnimVar() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SaveFNISData() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

iirc 14 is the player, i get errors from xpmse in my log often enough i decided its best not to enable any special effects, but instead to disable the cloak effect from within the xpmse mcm

this:

Spoiler

ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 07:42:00PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?

occasionally zaz reads a slave as a none object

this:

Spoiler

ERROR: Cannot call ClearTagCache() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnConfigClose() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

that's a sexlab bug, never seen it before, but when added to the above zaz bug and the above arousal bug that's nearly flooding the log...looks like a pattern is building of a slave being detected as none, but you can never tell which slave unless you know which slave was told to clear tags in sl

the slave escape:

19 hours ago, Nonseen said:

that could be the none object in the logs

just to be certain i'd still recommend you double check that if you have arousal installed, you have the hsh arousal script and if you don't have arousal installed, you don't have the hsh arousal script

19 hours ago, Nonseen said:

lol

7 hours ago, Luka7777 said:

I've uninstalled the DOM and tried to start a new game. Unfortunately I found out that PAHE didn't start at all...As my native language is not English, I initially suspected that I had changed the script during the localization translation,So this time I used the original version and it still didn't work

ScreenShot42_.jpg

ScreenShot43_.jpg

ahh, non-english language will need to know the language you use with skyrim to check the translation files for why its not displaying the status correctly. for now you should also be able to wait it out -by default it waits for other mods to load using a timed delay, usually within a couple minutes. recheck the mcm after couple minutes. if its still not loaded after 5 minutes, something went wrong.

• if you're not using mod organizer, when you uninstalled dom, you need to remove any loose scripts left behind
  • if you're unfamiliar with cleaning up loose scripts or just not certain which scripts can be safely removed:

install this and choose to overwrite any files:

scripts.zip

using that method will also clear up any script errors during your translation attempt

...if it still doesn't load the mod after the above wait time and scripts installed, then i'll need to see your papyrus log

Edited by CliftonJD
41 minutes ago, ozmatico said:

Hey all, so I've been having some problems with CTDs with part of this mod, I used NetScriptFramework and found the problem by looking up the FormID in XEdit, I have attached the image below.

So from what I can tell, it looks like the "Paradise Halls Mods.esp" (it's a merged plugin made from ZMerge, the original plugin that seems to be the problem is "paradise_halls_fellglow_slavecamp.esp") overwrites/deletes the Placed Object "RockCliff03" in the Skyrim world which is causing my CTD. Is there a way to resolve this in Xedit or otherwise so that I may keep using these mods?

SSEPAHCTD.PNG

unfortunately that rockcliff is occupying space used by the camp so if that's what's causing the issue, the only fix or work-around is to disable the camp from your mods and use "pah home sweet home" or "And You Get A Slave" mods as alternative means for selling slaves

unfortunately that rockcliff is occupying space used by the camp so if that's what's causing the issue, the only fix or work-around is to disable the camp from your mods and use "pah home sweet home" or "And You Get A Slave" mods as alternative means for selling slaves

ah bummer, yeah I think it may be the problem because it's one of the FormIDs listed (00042FB5), I've attached the NetScript below, but I'm not sure as I'm not experienced at all with this troubleshooting. And yes, I have both of those other mods, so I'll definitely at least use those. Any idea though why I would have this issue at not others, as the base space being overwritten is in the skyrim.esm so I would have expected it to have popped up before with others? The only mod I think I have that would change that area would be Majestic Mountains, but that's just a retexture from what I can tell

Edit:  I tried removing Majestic mountains and related mods, still didn't work so that wasn't the problem

SSEPAHCTD2.PNG

Edited by ozmatico

musje needs to add a check to the script for none to disable arousal checks if none

this means i need inform musje about this bug?

i can do this :)

no problem at all :)

Litille information about twin bandit naming logic in use:

evry slave get number this show what slot the slave use.

if a slave has a twin i use fallowing logic:

check the lowest number of the twin number let say this 3. so the third slave and let say 8 slave has twin.

in this casi i change 8 slave name to this:

8 - 3A

3A means: 

twin with 3 slave. i mean salve that occupy slot 3 normaly or captured as 3 third slave to correct

A means this is the first slave of the wins. 

if i end up 3 twin let say: 3,8,11 slaves are twins

11 th slave named as fallowing:

11 - 3B

so this way i know all times witthc slave twin witch one and what order slaves get captured

that could be the none object in the logs

just to be certain i'd still recommend you double check that if you have arousal installed, you have the hsh arousal script and if you don't have arousal installed, you don't have the hsh arousal script

okay i duble checked arusal correct installation. i used this instalaltion of arused redux other testruns and never have this problems with it, or not notcied.

I checked script file sizes compered the package ( SexLabArusedSSELoose-29) all loks okay to me.

Looks like HSH has own scripts to handle arusal in place, nothing owerite HSH files.

just to make sure evrything okay i made a copy HSH installation and re installed HSH.

this show a big difference in owerall size.

The difference come from meshes and textures folder

I checked the script file size if i chose diferent options script file size need change.

1 hour ago, ozmatico said:

ah bummer, yeah I think it may be the problem because it's one of the FormIDs listed (00042FB5), I've attached the NetScript below, but I'm not sure as I'm not experienced at all with this troubleshooting. And yes, I have both of those other mods, so I'll definitely at least use those. Any idea though why I would have this issue at not others, as the base space being overwritten is in the skyrim.esm so I would have expected it to have popped up before with others? The only mod I think I have that would change that area would be Majestic Mountains, but that's just a retexture from what I can tell

Edit:  I tried removing Majestic mountains and related mods, still didn't work so that wasn't the problem

SSEPAHCTD2.PNG

some users reported issues rendering the camp exterior in classic skyrim or skyrim Le, but nobody ever tried using netscript to determine why and nobody ever understood why it effected those users, but not others

another idea you could try would be to download Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2SE.7z from the main download page and if that works, lmk so i can remove the newer beta version

final idea would be a method that helped the users in Le who had issues would be to disable the camp and resave, then clean the save, then download the original camp from the Le page here:

the older camp still has those same deleted references as the newer camp tho so if that does fix the issue for you, then we still wonder why the newer camp has issues. i do plan on fixing some other known issues with the arrays that didn't have problems in the original so maybe we get lucky and the future fix solves the issue

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

Litille information about twin bandit naming logic in use:

evry slave get number this show what slot the slave use.

if a slave has a twin i use fallowing logic:

check the lowest number of the twin number let say this 3. so the third slave and let say 8 slave has twin.

in this casi i change 8 slave name to this:

8 - 3A

3A means: 

twin with 3 slave. i mean salve that occupy slot 3 normaly or captured as 3 third slave to correct

A means this is the first slave of the wins. 

if i end up 3 twin let say: 3,8,11 slaves are twins

11 th slave named as fallowing:

11 - 3B

so this way i know all times witthc slave twin witch one and what order slaves get captured

ahh, very useful for testing. we'll have to keep an eye on slave twins when we see the log loaded with none objects to see if its the escape that made the none objects or if it happened on its own and if its indeed the major contributor for none object slaves

okay i duble checked arusal correct installation. i used this instalaltion of arused redux other testruns and never have this problems with it, or not notcied.

I checked script file sizes compered the package ( SexLabArusedSSELoose-29) all loks okay to me.

Looks like HSH has own scripts to handle arusal in place, nothing owerite HSH files.

just to make sure evrything okay i made a copy HSH installation and re installed HSH.

this show a big difference in owerall size.

The difference come from meshes and textures folder

I checked the script file size if i chose diferent options script file size need change.

i can do this :)

no problem at all

cool :)

this means i need inform musje about this bug?

if it were found by itself than definitely, but the other errors accompanied with it make me question the circumstances. for now i think we need to see if it replicates with another set of twins or if its of another more random unknown