Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

18 minutes ago, Zagrus the old said:

I'm going back to 7.4.1 what's the deal with all those mod requirement, I'm not installing a bunch of mod that i will never use, I'm sorry if i sound grumpy, but the older version didn't need all those mods!

Those are not mod requirements but patches depending on which mods you have installed.

If Clifton agrees I can make a fomod installer. But that will only make it easier for people using a mod manager.

Are you using a mod manager?

1 hour ago, Zagrus the old said:

wow that's a fast answer, yes i do use NMM, and yes i know it's a very old mod manager but as mi name say, i'm old and stuck in the past. btw are you saying that i could have deleted the mods that i didn't used?!

If you name the mods, I will tell you which ones can be deleted safely.

For a better experience, though a matter of taste, I would suggest mod organizer 2, rather than nmm. I am not sure nmm knows how to handle fomod.

But mo2 will tell you which esp are not needed.

9 hours ago, Froggy said:

I was looking through the downloadable file list and was wondering if there is a way to get this without all the add-ons packed into it?  I'd rather be able to pick & choose which ones I want to use.  Thanks!

ok, i'll go back to posting the no addons version next update

7 hours ago, Zagrus the old said:

I'm going back to 7.4.1 what's the deal with all those mod requirement, I'm not installing a bunch of mod that i will never use, I'm sorry if i sound grumpy, but the older version didn't need all those mods!

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Those are not mod requirements but patches depending on which mods you have installed.

If Clifton agrees I can make a fomod installer. But that will only make it easier for people using a mod manager.

Are you using a mod manager?

yes, that would be helpful. thanks

6 hours ago, Zagrus the old said:

wow that's a fast answer, yes i do use NMM, and yes i know it's a very old mod manager but as mi name say, i'm old and stuck in the past. btw are you saying that i could have deleted the mods that i didn't used?!

yes, the mod itself only needs paradise halls.esm and paradise halls_slextension.esp to run and everything else is optional addons for additional features if you use the mods required by those addons

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

yes, that would be helpful. thanks

yes, the mod itself only needs paradise halls.esm and paradise halls_slextension.esp to run and everything else is optional addons for additional features if you use the mods required by those addons

It always surprises me how nice this community is.  I did what you said and deleted the patches from my load order, i think i will test it tomorrow, if i mess something up at least i know you will upload a version without the patches.  That's very nice of you!

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Yes, I figured it out.  Enable the entire thing in the left column, then go into the "Data" box on the right and uncheck the bits I didn't want - works fine.

I only asked because the cellar dungeon part at Lakeview Manor conflicts with Heathfire Expanded (which also changes the cellar) and, crazy at it sounds, I was more interested in having my own functional brewery than a slave dungeon.  Misplaced priorities, I know.

10 hours ago, Froggy said:

Yes, I figured it out.  Enable the entire thing in the left column, then go into the "Data" box on the right and uncheck the bits I didn't want - works fine.

I only asked because the cellar dungeon part at Lakeview Manor conflicts with Heathfire Expanded (which also changes the cellar) and, crazy at it sounds, I was more interested in having my own functional brewery than a slave dungeon.  Misplaced priorities, I know.

ahh so the slave dungeon has to compete with a brewery, hmmm. next objective to see if i can merge the 2 for a brewey in the slave dungeon!

Curious if there is a way (via console or otherwise) to restore a slave back to their pre-slave AI, so I can capture them again.

I captured Uaile right at the start of The Forsworn Conspiracy, and she got away before I escaped Cidhna Mine. I found her hiding in Nepos' house, but she had already fallen off of my slave list, and is now stuck as "fleeing": I can't re-enslave her or generate any dialogue beyond "trying to run away, eh?"

The enslave slave option hasn't worked on any of my playthroughs. Not sure if that's a glitch or other mods interfering.

33 minutes ago, WesternWolf said:

Curious if there is a way (via console or otherwise) to restore a slave back to their pre-slave AI, so I can capture them again.

I captured Uaile right at the start of The Forsworn Conspiracy, and she got away before I escaped Cidhna Mine. I found her hiding in Nepos' house, but she had already fallen off of my slave list, and is now stuck as "fleeing": I can't re-enslave her or generate any dialogue beyond "trying to run away, eh?"

The enslave slave option hasn't worked on any of my playthroughs. Not sure if that's a glitch or other mods interfering.

once they fall off the list its likely impossible to get them back, but in your case it seems the main quest stage of the forsworn may have restored her in another location. i think if pahe can do it, your best chance would be to mark her with the hotkey from the mcm then get behind her while sneaking and press the mark key again. if that doesn't work, might not be possible, but you could try the recycleactor command from console (least i think that's how you spell it, might need a space in there)

I started another new game, minimal mods in load order, fellglow slave camp disabled so no interfere.

(PAHE 7.5.8 in use)

Anomaly #1:

First captured one slave ordered fight for me. Then go combat. After combat where slave do minimal things and get "killed" ( imean hit the grund becuse no hp) ipunshed the salve multiple times. this way after only 1 combat i get 30 combat traning. To archive this i punshed the slave for non combat at least 6 times with sex.

My theory:

i see many times if i punish a slave effect not displayed in slave info spell in instant. it has some delay maybe 20-30 sec. I have no idea what casue this, some inner workings.

The theory is this delay may cause other functions not work as inteded becuse this delays. I think maybe this is the casue why i can punished my first slave multiple times in a row for not fighting.  maybe i totaly wrong i have no idea inner workings of pahe. this just based on experiences i have.

Anomaly #2  <-this one a bug :

Captured grup of slaves, punsihed one slave realy hard for not accepting fight for me. Then checked slave stats. This slave never ever have entered combat.

But get combat traning 51!

ScreenShot1.png.1dcb0ebef7a7d85801a7ab633032da8c.png

Checked papyrus log not found any warning or other things. here is the log:

Papyrus.0.log

this one contains the capture with capture data.

Captured more than one slave this time so i run other test other slaves, to see whats going on.

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

I started another new game, minimal mods in load order, fellglow slave camp disabled so no interfere.

(PAHE 7.5.8 in use)

Anomaly #1:

First captured one slave ordered fight for me. Then go combat. After combat where slave do minimal things and get "killed" ( imean hit the grund becuse no hp) ipunshed the salve multiple times. this way after only 1 combat i get 30 combat traning. To archive this i punshed the slave for non combat at least 6 times with sex.

My theory:

i see many times if i punish a slave effect not displayed in slave info spell in instant. it has some delay maybe 20-30 sec. I have no idea what casue this, some inner workings.

The theory is this delay may cause other functions not work as inteded becuse this delays. I think maybe this is the casue why i can punished my first slave multiple times in a row for not fighting.  maybe i totaly wrong i have no idea inner workings of pahe. this just based on experiences i have.

Captured grup of slaves, punsihed one slave realy hard for not accepting fight for me. Then checked slave stats. This slave never ever have entered combat.

ScreenShot1.png.1dcb0ebef7a7d85801a7ab633032da8c.png

Checked papyrus log not found any warning or other things. here is the log:

Papyrus.0.log 11.14 kB · 0 downloads

this one contains the capture with capture data.

Captured more than one slave this time so i run other test other slaves, to see whats going on.

Hi Nonseen. Both anomalies are expected. Those are not bugs.

1) When starting a punishment the training will be computed at the end of the punishment. The end of punishment is called a few seconds after the last whip hit or after sex.

2) When punishing a slave for refusing to fight it increases the combat training. Combat training is how much the slave is willing to fight, not the fighting skills.

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hi Nonseen. Both anomalies are expected. Those are not bugs.

1) When starting a punishment the training will be computed at the end of the punishment. The end of punishment is called a few seconds after the last whip hit or after sex.

Think i've seen that myself, you can often use the no combat dialogue, punish the slave then select the same dialogue over and over until you pick the remember next time dialogue instead of you need to be punished, same with the respect one which allows you to train that one skill pretty fast up to a certain point

When a slave always fights tho it doesnt appear so i can't work out how to train combat further, have a slave i've now done the dawnguard and dragonborn vanilla quests with and not been able to get combat above 78, all there other stats are around 100 from HSH training but i always select not to train combat as it freaks out when you enter a HSH house with combat training on and slaves try and kill each other

5 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Think i've seen that myself, you can often use the no combat dialogue, punish the slave then select the same dialogue over and over until you pick the remember next time dialogue instead of you need to be punished, same with the respect one which allows you to train that one skill pretty fast up to a certain point

When a slave always fights tho it doesnt appear so i can't work out how to train combat further, have a slave i've now done the dawnguard and dragonborn vanilla quests with and not been able to get combat above 78, all there other stats are around 100 from HSH training but i always select not to train combat as it freaks out when you enter a HSH house with combat training on and slaves try and kill each other

more recent versions of hsh musje made it so they won't die from that anymore

hello all,

with al due respect, i have a very hard time here on loverslab. Its all very unclear to me. I am sorry but im a n00b at modding. ive been modding for one month now, 95% of my 160 mods come from nexus, which is very easy and very n00bfriendly in that regard. On loverslab it feels like a underground all pro modding commmunity. Its very vague and not clear to me most of the times. cant find answers in the description and most mods feel like you have to download and test them if you want to know what its for or what it does. Its frustration to me. probably i dont know what to look for, or i dont seem to find the discription pages, guide or whatever. Im lost. So for this mod, paradise falls, What file is the correct one? i have already downloaded all the requirements and i have sexlab sxeslaves. I just want to download paradise falls and its addons. But when i want to download the file.... there is a huge list and i dont know which one to download. I dont see any descriptions saying what file does what. Can someone help me please?

11 hours ago, Nonseen said:

10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

) When punishing a slave for refusing to fight it increases the combat training. Combat training is how much the slave is willing to fight, not the fighting skills.

I think, i made a communication error and this  probably lead missunderstanding.

I write down agin:

Event 1: with one slave in my side i start fight, this slave fighting for me as espected evrythign work well.

Event 2: during combat i damage many bandits and start capture procedure, slaves cloned  originals removed.

Event 3: combat over, one by one i go my new slaves and play out the dialoge ( at this point i finis the capture of the slave on the picture)

Event 4:  after capture i order slave in picture to fight from me now on, she refuses ->punishment->whiping ( for sort time)

Event 5: after punishment ordering slave start fight for me, slave refuse agin ->punishment, this time realy brutaly, whiping/flaming near death

Event 6: ordering slave agin, final time to fight for me. Slave agres. After this i checked slave status with my slave info spell. Result in the picture.

All in all: this slave after "cloned/created" never ever in combat as combat slave, she has no chance and get 51 combat traning for duing nothing.

I never seen this before version of PAHE, this is why i think it is a bug. Al of my slaves after acpeting fight for me start 0 combat traning to incrase i need enter combat with combat slave in my side.

if it a future and i not know its existence (this is totaly possible :) ) i wish say thank you for clerification.

10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thank you for clerification.

1 hour ago, jeroniimus said:

there is a huge list and i dont know which one to download. I dont see any descriptions saying what file does what. Can someone help me please?

Hello Jeroniimus!

What you plan to do? Try out new version that version is work in progres (wip), or older stable version?

The end of long list the newest version, WIP (this one to me looks stable):
1706603806_pahe_lives_on-7.5.8wipwithalladdonsinstallforsse.7z

This one full version contains all patch, and PAHE.

I use this version and disable oatches that has missing masters.

this one is the last stable version:

1160187839_pahe_lives_on-7.5.2repack3wipwithalladdonsinstallforsse.7z

Same apply here as 7.5.8 contains lot of patch that you probably not need, i simply disable them on my load order.

You only need 2 esp:

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

All other esp is optional, or patch.

I strongly recommend use this mod:

TDF Agressive Prostitution SE

This one allow you to order slaves work as prostitutes and earn you money. But to do this slave need high subbmision, and some sex traning.

And this one need:

pahe-tdf-patch.esp

active in your load order, this is a patch that allow pahe and TDF mod work together.

4 hours ago, jeroniimus said:

hello all,

with al due respect, i have a very hard time here on loverslab. Its all very unclear to me. I am sorry but im a n00b at modding. ive been modding for one month now, 95% of my 160 mods come from nexus, which is very easy and very n00bfriendly in that regard. On loverslab it feels like a underground all pro modding commmunity. Its very vague and not clear to me most of the times. cant find answers in the description and most mods feel like you have to download and test them if you want to know what its for or what it does. Its frustration to me. probably i dont know what to look for, or i dont seem to find the discription pages, guide or whatever. Im lost. So for this mod, paradise falls, What file is the correct one? i have already downloaded all the requirements and i have sexlab sxeslaves. I just want to download paradise falls and its addons. But when i want to download the file.... there is a huge list and i dont know which one to download. I dont see any descriptions saying what file does what. Can someone help me please?

So which version of Skyrim are you using? Se or LE?

Assuming SE, download the last in the list

1160187839_pahe_lives_on-7.5.2repack3wipwithalladdonsinstallforsse.7z

Install with your favourite mod manager. Make sure you install sexlab first and also zaz 8.0+. Then install your sexlab mods after those 2.

If you don't use any mod manager... Well you should, especially if you have 160 mods installed.

As for which mod manager, I recommend mo2 as it is easier to find conflicts between mods.

As for mod order try: first patches, skse, mod utils, then sexlab, zaz and game mechanics mods. Then sexlab mods, then land and scenery mods, then followers and multiple followers framework. Last should be your body type, unp or cbbe, your skeleton and your body skins. This kind of order will get you through most problems, but not all of them unfortunately.

And don't forget to install FNIs and run it with the correct options.

This is not due to LL but is inherent to Skyrim I am afraid.

On 5/10/2021 at 11:16 PM, Nonseen said:

20 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Event 4:  after capture i order slave in picture to fight from me now on, she refuses ->punishment->whiping ( for sort time)

Event 5: after punishment ordering slave start fight for me, slave refuse agin ->punishment, this time realy brutaly, whiping/flaming near death

Event 6: ordering slave agin, final time to fight for me. Slave agres. After this i checked slave status with my slave info spell. Result in the picture.

All in all: this slave after "cloned/created" never ever in combat as combat slave, she has no chance and get 51 combat traning for duing nothing.

I never seen this before version of PAHE, this is why i think it is a bug. Al of my slaves after acpeting fight for me start 0 combat traning to incrase i need enter combat with combat slave in my side.

if it a future and i not know its existence (this is totaly possible :) ) i wish say thank you for clerification.

bug fix of an intended feature

All right, so about a week ago I asked if I could do a refurnished version of the Lakeview Manor Cellar Extension to better suit my own personal tastes and play-style. (My personal taste and play-style clearly leaning toward an expensive underground mead hall for the dragonborn to keep his harem.) After refurnishing, redoing the nav-mesh, and starting a fresh character to test it out - here it is.

- All of the items placed on shelves and tables are static, so no worrying about NPCs knocking them everywhere.
- Kitchen has a Cooking Pot and a Hearthfire Oven.
- Added an Alchemy Lab to the first room where the Enchanting Table is.
- 4 Single beds, 6 Double beds in total. (4 singles and 2 doubles in the bedroom, 4 doubles in the throne room)
- Fixed a few things: Throne no longer clipping into the wall behind it, fixed a wardrobe that had a duplicated wardrobe sitting on top of it, fixed the center room having duplicated floor pieces sitting on top of them.

Screenshots: (Apologies for so many, but there's 5 rooms and I couldn't always show everything with a single screenshot of each. I think I cut out a good 6 screenshots in an attempt to save some scrolling.)

Screen-Shot15.png

Screen-Shot16.png

Screen-Shot17.png

Screen-Shot18.png

Screen-Shot19.png

Screen-Shot22.png

Screen-Shot24.png

Screen-Shot25.png

Screen-Shot26.png

Screen-Shot39.png

Screen-Shot30.png

-The large green carpets under the big tables in the throne room are no longer there. My bad. Long story short - they were scaled too big and it caused things I didn't like to happen, so I got rid of them.

-This is the first time I've ever touched the render window in the CK. I've made small mods before, usually with xEdit, and nothing that required refurnishing a cell. It didn't take long to get the hang of it, and I learned how to nav-mesh pretty quickly, but I'm not so arrogant as to rule-out that I could have done something wrong. I tested it for a few days, had 10 NPCs living down there without any problems, but I just want to clarify that I am still learning.

PAHE Lakeview Manor Cellar Redone.7z

2 hours ago, ShadowProctor said:

All right, so about a week ago I asked if I could do a refurnished version of the Lakeview Manor Cellar Extension to better suit my own personal tastes and play-style. (My personal taste and play-style clearly leaning toward an expensive underground mead hall for the dragonborn to keep his harem.) After refurnishing, redoing the nav-mesh, and starting a fresh character to test it out - here it is.

- All of the items placed on shelves and tables are static, so no worrying about NPCs knocking them everywhere.
- Kitchen has a Cooking Pot and a Hearthfire Oven.
- Added an Alchemy Lab to the first room where the Enchanting Table is.
- 4 Single beds, 6 Double beds in total. (4 singles and 2 doubles in the bedroom, 4 doubles in the throne room)
- Fixed a few things: Throne no longer clipping into the wall behind it, fixed a wardrobe that had a duplicated wardrobe sitting on top of it, fixed the center room having duplicated floor pieces sitting on top of them.

Screenshots: (Apologies for so many, but there's 5 rooms and I couldn't always show everything with a single screenshot of each. I think I cut out a good 6 screenshots in an attempt to save some scrolling.)

Screen-Shot15.png

Screen-Shot16.png

Screen-Shot17.png

Screen-Shot18.png

Screen-Shot19.png

Screen-Shot22.png

Screen-Shot24.png

Screen-Shot25.png

Screen-Shot26.png

Screen-Shot39.png

Screen-Shot30.png

-The large green carpets under the big tables in the throne room are no longer there. My bad. Long story short - they were scaled too big and it caused things I didn't like to happen, so I got rid of them.

-This is the first time I've ever touched the render window in the CK. I've made small mods before, usually with xEdit, and nothing that required refurnishing a cell. It didn't take long to get the hang of it, and I learned how to nav-mesh pretty quickly, but I'm not so arrogant as to rule-out that I could have done something wrong. I tested it for a few days, had 10 NPCs living down there without any problems, but I just want to clarify that I am still learning.

PAHE Lakeview Manor Cellar Redone.7z 21.75 kB · 0 downloads

looks good

On 5/7/2021 at 12:22 AM, CliftonJD said:

I'm going to make sure you stay here.(tie slave)

next, you'll get dialogs based on whether you have any restraints handy

if you have none handy, your only option will be: These ropes will keep you in place.

ropes are escapable, other cuffs can be made at the forge in the misc. category that are harder to escape from. the hardest to near impossible to escape from is the iron cuffs

Hey clifton, its me again. :D im sorry to say: slaves tied with your dialogue option get the same idle-mishap as slaves tied with home sweet homes dialogue. Alltho it could be possible this is caused by hsh. Hard to say. It can be fixed with the reset slave function tho.

1 minute ago, Best Poppy said:

Hey clifton, its me again. :D im sorry to say: slaves tied with your dialogue option get the same idle-mishap as slaves tied with home sweet homes dialogue. Alltho it could be possible this is caused by hsh. Hard to say. It can be fixed with the reset slave function tho.

Even with "reset slave" the bug can be very persistent and very hard to get rid of if you dont know what you re doing. thats why I ve studied it far enough to provide kind of a step by step guide:

1. Once you use the "remove restraints" option, the follow up dialogue options "follow me", "wait here (sandbox)" and "stay here, dont move" might not display. The slaves idle will remain in the tied animation and the slaves status in the mcm will be fisplayed as "tied". However her dialogue will show "im going to make sure you stay here" instead of "remove restraints". In that case you will have to use the "reset slave" option in the mcm and then "teleport" the slave back to you. Now the "remove restraints" dialogue will show up correctly and you can retry. 

2. Once you successfully executed the "remove restraints" dialogue and one of its follow ups ("follow me" etc), the slave might have regained her ordinary idles (if not, go back to step 1) but you need to check the mcm. If the mcm still displays her as "tied" she will sooner or later inevitably (eighter on the next cell load or after losing and regaining line of sight or even just after a few seconds) return to the tied idle. If thats the case you will have to go back and repeat step 1 until the mcm displays her status as "wait sandbox" or "follow" (depending on your choice in the follow up dialogue to "remove restraints") instead of "tied".

3. Once the mcm displays her status correctly, the game has basically accepted her as "nit tied anymore". She should hace resumed her normal idles at this point. However if she doesnt you will have to do one last reset into teleport and she will be fixed for good.

4. Now onto the next slave. Onto step 1 again. ;)

Since I'm not getting an answer in the other thread I'm asking here again: Is it incompatible with Paradise Halls - Home sweet Home or does HsH not support this version of pahe?