Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

5 hours ago, Nepro said:

Does it work with latest Skyrim SE 1.5.50 and SKSE 2.0.8?

that i don't know yet either, hopefully it will work better with the updates to those but i'm not officially using se yet myself so it'll be up to the users to test that

As a note guys: totally worth the time to do the simple install and all the patches if you aren't use aggressive prostitution. I had used the full, and simply turned off the TDF patch, but I was crashing about once every 30 minutes that way. Uninstalled and reinstalled using the simple and only the patches I needed: stable as the rock of Gibraltar.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:04 PM, Nepro said:

Does it work with latest Skyrim SE 1.5.50 and SKSE 2.0.8?

On 9/26/2018 at 2:12 AM, CliftonJD said:

that i don't know yet either, hopefully it will work better with the updates to those but i'm not officially using se yet myself so it'll be up to the users to test that

It does....

In fact there are no reasons I can think of why it shouldn't.... As long as you have updated the dependencies, that means SL and maybe DD(if you use the dd patch). You also have to check the other mods you have installed. 

BUT: updating midgame has never been one of the best plans. You might get into trouble with your saves. (I'm just in that struggle, because I have updated too mny mods at the same time....)

2 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Is it possible to enslave an npc without cloning them, or is that part of the core mechanic? 

It is possible..  PAH-HSH does it with Mona...  But it requires mod support for the npc specifically for PAHE (I Believe)

For normal use...  the cloning is automatic.

2 hours ago, Jacksonbro said:

So every time I try to enslave a character my Skyrim special edition freezes. Is this a glitch effecting other people? I use everything listed above...…. I just have the new sexlabs? 

You need to make sure that everything you downloaded before october is updated for the new SKSE and Skyrim updates.

Specifically, look for any mod that has an SKSE subfolder... and either read the first post of that mods thread to see if it needed an update.   Make sure you have all of the dependencies for sexlab updated as well.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have done all of the normal steps (I think) to convert this to PH - HSH to SSE. It seemed to work great, but I get a CTD everytime I try and enter the Restless Hunter. I converted all of the animations, ran NIF optimiser and used the Creation kit editor to resave.

Could anyone help me out? This adds so much to Paradise Halls and I miss it! 

Thanks!
3 hours ago, Boad said:

Hi, I have done all of the normal steps (I think) to convert this to PH - HSH to SSE. It seemed to work great, but I get a CTD everytime I try and enter the Restless Hunter. I converted all of the animations, ran NIF optimiser and used the Creation kit editor to resave.

Thanks!

might have better luck in the home sweet home thread...or try searching the oldrim thread for fred's conversion steps

6 hours ago, Boad said:

Thanks!

Replace the Headmeshes with the original ones(DON'T CONVERT THEM)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, mrhuggo said:

Only able to setup 1 camp and can't use a permanent slave camp, any reason for this? Also limited to 2 homes.

Wrong thread. Both functions are from HSH, which is not officially ported.

BTW: I don't have these problems with my conversion, so you might have done something wrong.

Small warning to people that experience crashes when using the whip on someone, this is not really an issues with PAHE itself but some mods might cause a crash when you use a weapon that has no associated skill with it. The whip from this is such a weapon. To fix it just assign the one handed weapon skill to it and it should stop crashing :)

On 12/11/2018 at 9:05 AM, Mickster said:

Small warning to people that experience crashes when using the whip on someone, this is not really an issues with PAHE itself but some mods might cause a crash when you use a weapon that has no associated skill with it. The whip from this is such a weapon. To fix it just assign the one handed weapon skill to it and it should stop crashing :)

i would think that was done intentionally to avoid giving the whip extra damage to the slave based on your skill with those associated perks but if you have a mod that causes those ctd's then yes, try it and heed caution during your whipping

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

i would think that was done intentionally to avoid giving the whip extra damage to the slave based on your skill with those associated perks but if you have a mod that causes those ctd's then yes, try it and heed caution during your whipping

The whip does 1 damage unless you enchant it or take it to the grind stone. One-handed boosts it to like, 5, tops, at 100.

6 hours ago, KainsChylde said:

The whip does 1 damage unless you enchant it or take it to the grind stone. One-handed boosts it to like, 5, tops, at 100.

ok, we can work with that

On 12/11/2018 at 9:05 AM, Mickster said:

adding that into the next update then

Using Alternate Start....................  Lakeview Manor is created with a Weapons Rack in the way of the Dungeon Cell.

Used console to 'markfordelete'  which will get rid of the visible aspects of the rack but "Use Weapons Rack" still blocks you from entering.

Anyone have a way of getting rid of the rack.

Is there a load order change that might work? 

Bash edit to not create the rack?

2 hours ago, gernoff said:

Using Alternate Start....................  Lakeview Manor is created with a Weapons Rack in the way of the Dungeon Cell.

Used console to 'markfordelete'  which will get rid of the visible aspects of the rack but "Use Weapons Rack" still blocks you from entering.

Anyone have a way of getting rid of the rack.

Is there a load order change that might work? 

Bash edit to not create the rack?

Just don't start in Lakeview Manor. Only way to keep that weapon rack from being there that I've found is to build the house yourself and just not build that one. Save before building each basement weapon rack, when that one appears you know which one not to build. Roll back and skip it.