Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

i really like this mod. Great work!

But i have 2 little problems:
- sometimes i get slaves (mostly random bandits/necromancers etc) which i cant dismiss. The option "i decided to let you go" is missing.

- the sex scenes are only the same 4-5 animations. The other animations i have dont play. I didnt find any option where I can add them. (They are working in other mods)

Is there something I can do to fix this?

1 hour ago, Stapelgabler said:

i really like this mod. Great work!

But i have 2 little problems:
- sometimes i get slaves (mostly random bandits/necromancers etc) which i cant dismiss. The option "i decided to let you go" is missing.

- the sex scenes are only the same 4-5 animations. The other animations i have dont play. I didnt find any option where I can add them. (They are working in other mods)

Is there something I can do to fix this?

until i get time to rewrite that feature, dismiss options are dependent on voice types of the slave that fit the criteria for only a select group of radiant npc's in the vanilla game and this on the animations:

On 7/31/2018 at 9:00 AM, Pfiffy said:

To get more variation in the sex scenes, disable aggressive in PAHE and the animation filters in ZAZ and/or DD.  If the anims get filtered by ZAZ or DD the selection is very limited, no matter how many anims you have installed. 

On 8/8/2018 at 11:40 PM, mynameaintneman said:

Maybe i'm missing something and this is just me but every time NMM gets to 50% in the Mod Activation Queue it says a problem occured and stops with that red icon.

Any help would be appreciated.

sorry not familiar with it, i just drop the files in data folder

On 8/8/2018 at 9:40 PM, mynameaintneman said:

Maybe i'm missing something and this is just me but every time NMM gets to 50% in the Mod Activation Queue it says a problem occured and stops with that red icon.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've encountered that a few times. Have you had the mod installed before? If so, when you removed it NMM missed some files. Go through manually and make sure everything is cleaned out, then restart NMM and try again. If that still doesn't work, just install manually.

On 8/13/2018 at 9:16 PM, Nukas said:

After installing TDF prostitution and the patch there are two TDF Prostitution entries in MCM?

sounds like something went wrong with the conversion for tdf to sse. pahe doesn't alter the tdf mcm, we only add tdf dialogs to slaves so you'll need to go back to the tdf conversion page

First of all, thank you very much for this conversion! Always loved paheal.

I'm using the complete version, installed the requirements and using the recomended load order (except where U.F.O is supposed to load I put AFT). I experience a bug in which a slave suddenly becames nameless, literaly a blank name (in MCM too) and I can't interact with the slave. It looked like it occured on nameless/radiant npcs but it happened to a named one.

Using the MCM to rename it seems to fix it(until it happens again), can't really tell what triggered it but i can tell that the first NPC I enslaved was named and i restrained it in place and never had it following and it never became bugged like this. Might be something about slave interactions that triggers it?

ok, like 90% sure i have everything installed (so many dependencies it's hard to be sure though) but i still get ctd, what am i messing up? here's my load order;

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
DiamondSmithingComplete.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
KhajiitGirls.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Custom Family Home.esp=1
KhajiitChildren.esp=1
SkyfallEstateBuildable.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Aethernautics.esp=1
WheelsOfLull.esp=1
blackreachrailroadnew.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Magicka Sabers Unique.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
Clockwork.esp=1
Whispers of Words.esp=1
CarryOnSkyrimWB.esp=1
Tainted_Blood.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp=1
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
pahe-tdf-patch.esp=1
Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp=1
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp=1

On 8/16/2018 at 6:28 PM, Omega_Sanity said:

except where U.F.O is supposed to load I put AFT)

that's your problem i'd guess, i've been using aft(not iaft) for years without this bug, exception for ufo is only for ufo. no other follower mods should follow that load order exception. aft has some seriously spammy issues in the log during combat with the few followers it was made for so its not really intended to be handling slaves

unfortunately i don't know if this can be fixed on a running save without reinstalled pahe, you could try putting pahe last in the load order then restart pahe from the mcm but it might need a new save. if the issue still persists on a new save, try posting your complete load order for review to see if anybody spots a suspitious mod. i forgot some of the older conflicts when i rewrote the page for sse

14 hours ago, quelfyre said:

ok, like 90% sure i have everything installed (so many dependencies it's hard to be sure though) but i still get ctd, what am i messing up? here's my load order;

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
KhajiitGirls.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Custom Family Home.esp=1
KhajiitChildren.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Aethernautics.esp=1
WheelsOfLull.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
Clockwork.esp=1
Whispers of Words.esp=1
CarryOnSkyrimWB.esp=1
Tainted_Blood.esp=1
pahe-tdf-patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

far as i can tell you're not missing anything pahe related so either load all your mods in sseedit and it will tell you what's missing during the startup phase if anything is missing or you might also be able to check it with loot if there's an sse version of loot

the name change for skyui might be a huge reason that i hear talk all over sse about it being slower than oldrim, but that "shouldn't" be your problem in this case

are you having ctd's during startup or during game load or during game play

On 8/18/2018 at 7:28 AM, quelfyre said:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
KhajiitGirls.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Custom Family Home.esp=1
KhajiitChildren.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Aethernautics.esp=1
WheelsOfLull.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
Clockwork.esp=1
Whispers of Words.esp=1
CarryOnSkyrimWB.esp=1
Tainted_Blood.esp=1
pahe-tdf-patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

How many anims are installed? I see some of the bigger packs, maybe you crossed your limits.

i fixed it, moved all the pahe stuff to the bottom of my load order

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

How many anims are installed? I see some of the bigger packs, maybe you crossed your limits.

i have fnis xxl installed, so i shouldn't have to worry about maxing out animations,

1 hour ago, quelfyre said:

i have fnis xxl installed, so i shouldn't have to worry about maxing out animations,

Well, there are limits outside of FNIS, You might be able to register 20000 anims, but just without any other mods running. Mods like the DD stuff reduce the max anim count drastically. Also script heavy mods or mods that add a lot of stuff seem to have an effect. If you have fixed it, it doesn't matter, but keep it in mind.

so, I have a strange behavior with some female bandits enslaved (provided by Deadly Wenches mod)..

1. in some case, the dialogue option "ok slave..." --> "You are going to do something for me" does not appear (I noticed one thing: this always happens with the female bandit who has a particular voice and only with that)

2.  slaves with high submission, like this:

Spoiler

image.png.e2b612d5dfada32b8bb60c1a41ee1c33.png

when I order to do something ("ok slave..." --> "You are going to do something for me"), the answer is always negative.. practically I receive only insults?..

Spoiler

image.png.8d2309e7952cb32b556144844e0bf409.pngfuuuu.png.5e62a8b41aa468686d5dc834c187a44f.png  

so, I get angry, whip whip whip...WHIP!:rage:... and then they do everything I say...

it's normal?

Thanks in advance!

S.

On 8/19/2018 at 10:06 AM, quelfyre said:

fnis xxl comes with its own warning that you could end up with ctd's

10 hours ago, Atenos Aries said:

Would someone please explain to me how to select which sex animations are used?  I've gone through the Sexlab MCM, the PAHESE MCM and the Zaz MCM and unchecked quite a few and yet I'm still winding up with pillory sex more times than not.

as stated couple of times above:

On 8/4/2018 at 11:42 AM, CliftonJD said:

To get more variation in the sex scenes, disable aggressive in PAHE and the animation filters in ZAZ and/or DD.  If the anims get filtered by ZAZ or DD the selection is very limited, no matter how many anims you have installed. 

pillories are from zaz so this would be your filter here:

1934382257_zazoverirdescreen.thumb.PNG.27c909b3d7dc1aabf4341537ed08091c.PNG

similar filter in dd, but current version of dd will vary from my screenshot:

1551764407_ddsexanimfilter.thumb.JPG.5264ea8a7f221de9b80952b243dffa4c.JPG

updated version of dd now has 3 toggles on that screen, but its the same concept idea

On 8/19/2018 at 2:41 PM, Saeros said:

in some case, the dialogue option "ok slave..." --> "You are going to do something for me" does not appear (I noticed one thing: this always happens with the female bandit who has a particular voice and only with that)

actually there's a few voices i've added that i haven't added that dialogue to yet

14 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

fnis xxl comes with its own warning that you could end up with ctd's

as stated couple of times above:

pillories are from zaz so this would be your filter here:

1934382257_zazoverirdescreen.thumb.PNG.27c909b3d7dc1aabf4341537ed08091c.PNG

similar filter in dd, but current version of dd will vary from my screenshot:

1551764407_ddsexanimfilter.thumb.JPG.5264ea8a7f221de9b80952b243dffa4c.JPG

updated version of dd now has 3 toggles on that screen, but its the same concept idea

actually there's a few voices i've added that i haven't added that dialogue to yet

Thank you for pointing this out, fixed it!  I didn't realize that applied to my issue as well.  I'm not so great at detailed modding.

I have a strange issue.. I had one of my slaves wear Devious Devices SE (restrictive set +soulgem piercing)... in lakeview manor cellar.. 

I told the slave to follow me up the stairs and went to the ground floor (cange cell).. after loading, slave is naked.. (DD is on slave inventory).. it happens every time I change in game cell... 

with normal clothes it does not happen...

On 8/31/2018 at 11:35 AM, Saeros said:

I have a strange issue.. I had one of my slaves wear Devious Devices SE (restrictive set +soulgem piercing)... in lakeview manor cellar.. 

I told the slave to follow me up the stairs and went to the ground floor (cange cell).. after loading, slave is naked.. (DD is on slave inventory).. it happens every time I change in game cell... 

with normal clothes it does not happen...

some devious devices were designed to block wearing clothing/armor...unless you're not seeing the devious devices you applied either. not sure on that, its not like normal npc inventory that dd is used to working with so you'll need to step down to less devices on your slaves and see if that works before you try a full set. other thing to look into for that would be the mcm option in dd for how many npc's to manage. if dd is already handling the max number of npc's, that would be your issue for any number of devices on any npc's. that applies to any/all npc's in range so you could try looking around for how many in range that are wearing them and increasing the mcm from dd setting. i believe its set lower to give less toll on the system, but that mcm toggle if set too low is the only thing that's ever kept me from using devious devices on slaves. animations from the devices don't always work like styraitjackets may show their hands still but the devices are there.

oh ya, you might also need to remove the devices and reset them from a barrel- place ALL player held dd items into a barrel and grab them back out when done. once the items are reset And the mcm is adjusted, test on a follower (if possible) before retesting on a slave. i've found that sometimes the dd items get busted and even a barrel reset won't fix them

So I can't get this mod working. Like, at all. I have all the requirements, when through all the animation registries and what not, and I've tried first the full install, than the basic and no dice. With both of them there is no options added by this mod and the MCM menu has only a "click to reset" option which does nothing.

6 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

So I can't get this mod working. Like, at all. I have all the requirements, when through all the animation registries and what not, and I've tried first the full install, than the basic and no dice. With both of them there is no options added by this mod and the MCM menu has only a "click to reset" option which does nothing.

still not sure why the start button won't work in the current release, but for now send me your papyrus log to see why the mod won't auto-start as it should atleast be doing that.

next update i will be looking for methods of either fixing the button or bringing back the original alternative spell

Spoiler

[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] =================PAHE7.2.4 mpsd -nords are back, where's the sultry women!!- test 1: Startup Process.==================================
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] ====================PAHExtension: Checking for soft dependencies.====================
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Registered. Event #0
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] error: Native static function ForEachMorphedReference could find no matching static function on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] error: Native static function GetMorphedReferences could find no matching static function on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Loaded: 10%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot call SetAlly() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest PAH (1001FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahplayerscript.psc" Line ?
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Dawnguard successfully loaded
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] user has Devious Devices - Assets loaded
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] user has SexLabDefeat loaded
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] user has SexLabAroused loaded
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] ====================PAHExtension: End of soft dependencies.==========================
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot call hotkey() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.registerKeys() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest PAH (1001FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahplayerscript.psc" Line ?
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot call hotkey() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] ===============================[DAYMOYL: Ignore all Warnings start]================================
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot call whistleKey() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] daymoyl - SkyUI_SE.esp found
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot call whistleKey() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] daymoyl - Dawnguard.esm found
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot call modifierKey() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot call modifierKey() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] daymoyl - ZaZAnimationPack.esm found
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] ================================[DAYMOYL: Ignore all Warnings end]=================================
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Harness] Registered. Event #22
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Harness] Loaded: 10%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: sanguinesDebauchery nSets: 61
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Draugr plug vibration] Registered. Event #28
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Registered. Event #4
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Loaded: 15%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Registered. Event #25
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Registered. Event #23
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: DeviousDevices nMods: 5
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: DeviousDevices nSets: 61
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Registered. Event #13
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Registered. Event #2
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Loaded: 7%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Belted Empty] Registered. Event #5
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Stamina Drain] Registered. Event #19
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Registered. Event #6
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Loaded: 50%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot call ActorLib() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.makeRestraintsNoStrip() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot call MakeNoStrip() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot call ActorLib() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot call MakeNoStrip() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Belted Empty] Loaded: 10%
stack:
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Bump Pumps] Registered. Event #18
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Bump Pumps] Loaded: 17%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
    [ (0007434C)].ObjectReference.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
    [PAH (1001FAEF)].pahcore.addRestraintsMerchants() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
    [ (0007434C)].ObjectReference.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Registered. Event #15
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Registered. Event #21
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%
stack:
    [ (00074353)].ObjectReference.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Loaded: 25%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Registered. Event #16
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Loaded: 15%
stack:
    [ (00074353)].ObjectReference.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (00074355)].ObjectReference.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Loaded: 25%
stack:
    [ (00074355)].ObjectReference.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] ====================PAHExtension: Startup Process finished.==========================
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Struggle] Registered. Event #24
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Struggle] Loaded: 25%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Loaded: 16%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Registered. Event #8
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Blindfold Mystery] Loaded: 1%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: Devious Devices is now creating animations.
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDBeltedSolo): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDArmbinderSolo): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDYokeSolo): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: Devious Devices is now creating bound animations.
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbDoggy01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbDoggy01Both): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbMissionary01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbSkullFuck01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbLesbian01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbLesbian01Both): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Draugr plug vibration] Loaded: 25%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbBoobjob01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbKissing01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeMissionary01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeMissionary02): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeMissionary03): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] FertilityMode: Updating 42 tracked actors
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeSkullFuck01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: XPMSE nMods: 5
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: XPMSE nSets: 61
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: adding tag Zap for Iron Cuffs
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeLesbian01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeLesbian01Both): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeBlowjob01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeKissing01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeForeplay01): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: adding tag IRON for Iron Cuffs
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDFBYokeHolding): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: XPMSE nSets: 61
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDFBYokeDoggy): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDFBMolagStandingYoke): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapMixLesbian01ArmbYoke): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapMixLesbian01YokeArmb): Get
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Registered. Event #17
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:08PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] [Zad]: [Blindfold Trip] Registered. Event #3
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] [Zad]: [Blindfold Trip] Loaded: 10%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] [Zad]: [Belt Chafing] Registered. Event #14
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] [Zad]: [Belt Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] FertilityMode: Updating tracked actor: Krimson Lust[822526510] for game day 0
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Registered. Event #10
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: XPMSE nSets: 61
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Loaded: 15%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] FertilityMode:     Cycle day: 5 Next Cycle Day: 5
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] [Zad]: [Trip and Fall] Registered. Event #1
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] [Zad]: [Trip and Fall] Loaded: 20%
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] Cannot open store for class "frostutil", missing file?
[09/08/2018 - 08:28:09PM] Error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None

Here is the log, at least how it pertains to Paradise Halls.

After going back through, it looks like the save I tried to add this mod to had shit the bed. I started an new character, it loaded just fine. Same with a character that hadn't gone to Falkreath yet. So I'm rolling back the character to before he went to Falkreath and see if that works.

Edit: Okay, so it was that. Apparently this mod doesn't like to start if you try adding it after you've already built Lakeview Manor...