Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

Stupid question, but I can't figure out where to sell my slaves. I thought there was a small fort that I could sell them at. Where they would "check the teeth" of the slaves and offer me money based on several stats. Is there another mod I have to download? Was that removed when it was ported over? I have the full version. 

2 hours ago, RogueSp3ctre said:

Stupid question, but I can't figure out where to sell my slaves. I thought there was a small fort that I could sell them at. Where they would "check the teeth" of the slaves and offer me money based on several stats. Is there another mod I have to download? Was that removed when it was ported over? I have the full version. 

May be you need this

18 hours ago, RogueSp3ctre said:

huge discussion during the time it was ported about the slave camps retaining the naked outfit on sold slaves there-by causing the naked bandit bug on future spawns of those bandits so it wasn't ported over

On 5/31/2019 at 1:43 PM, CliftonJD said:

huge discussion during the time it was ported about the slave camps retaining the naked outfit on sold slaves there-by causing the naked bandit bug on future spawns of those bandits so it wasn't ported over

I still get naked bandits. Any ideas?

On 6/1/2019 at 9:22 PM, SexDwarf2250 said:

I still get naked bandits. Any ideas?

I take it back. After messing about with settings, using the option to fix the naked bandits does indeed work. However, it causes Sinister Seven and one or two other mods that send hunters/assassins after me to generate a large number of non-hostile clones, and this is annoying because they clog up areas and constantly start dialogue non-stop to tell me they're going to kill me (but they don't).

10 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Is there any way to make slaves that you use to fight for you to gain levels when you do or have their own xp progress?

atm no, blabla tried to make the slaves level based on combat experience, but it didn't pan out so well. in the oldrim version 7.3, i tried to adjust the leveled lists to compensate for it, but that can have unforeseen side-effects if another mod attempts to use those same encounters so that idea had to be back-stepped. in the future i will either need to see if i can fix that feature that blabla had attempted to level them with combat experience or i will need to invent another way to level the slaves....unknown yet how, but it is on my mind

On 6/16/2019 at 5:58 AM, CliftonJD said:

atm no, blabla tried to make the slaves level based on combat experience, but it didn't pan out so well. in the oldrim version 7.3, i tried to adjust the leveled lists to compensate for it, but that can have unforeseen side-effects if another mod attempts to use those same encounters so that idea had to be back-stepped. in the future i will either need to see if i can fix that feature that blabla had attempted to level them with combat experience or i will need to invent another way to level the slaves....unknown yet how, but it is on my mind

I wonder if it is possible to fix this by giving all slaves or all slaves of one group like mages or fighters the same stats and the calculate them new everytime the player levels up. 

52 minutes ago, Skata20 said:

Also... Am I the only one annoyed when you tell a slave to wait and then the whole area attacks her because apparently she became a bandit again? :P

This is why you don't leave your slaves sitting around in public. Look up "Skyrim Adventurer's Tent" on Nexus, and any time you need to park your slaves pop the tent and leave them in there. It's usable anywhere indoors or out and uses the Conjuring perk tree (It's a spell). It's actually big enough to use as a home cell using Home Sweet Home.

On 6/22/2019 at 9:34 AM, Pfiffy said:

I wonder if it is possible to fix this by giving all slaves or all slaves of one group like mages or fighters the same stats and the calculate them new everytime the player levels up. 

• atm, don't know of a way to do that either...thinking a method of altering their stats in the same manner that npc's are spawned with templates would be the ideal solution to it if i could apply the slave to the "template"
  • the side-effect ofc would mean that over-powered wenches would then be lowered to the same skills as all other npc's
On 6/22/2019 at 1:08 PM, Skata20 said:

Also... Am I the only one annoyed when you tell a slave to wait and then the whole area attacks her because apparently she became a bandit again? :P

oldrim thread look for the "chiss invasion"...least i think that's how its spelled. anyhow it was mentioned in oldrim as a bug or side-effect of that mod that i looked into for an older version of pahe in which the chiss were causing script errors during the enslavement process resulting in "none object" slaves = in english a none object slave looks the same as other slaves but spams up the logs and has other faction issues resulting in combat against the slave when left away from the player

On 6/22/2019 at 2:03 PM, KainsChylde said:

This is why you don't leave your slaves sitting around in public. Look up "Skyrim Adventurer's Tent" on Nexus, and any time you need to park your slaves pop the tent and leave them in there. It's usable anywhere indoors or out and uses the Conjuring perk tree (It's a spell). It's actually big enough to use as a home cell using Home Sweet Home.

sadly i can't test in sse to help with that, in oldrim that should no longer be an issue except for rare cases as mentioned above

• 2 weeks later...

multiple updates and fixes this update, but some of us are noticing that DD worked better before so keeping the older version available until that's worked out as well. ported over the current version from oldrim 7.3.1

On 7/7/2019 at 4:46 PM, Number2415LS said:

Do those 'addons' include 'Home Sweet Home' and 'And you get a slave' ? If so i found the mod menus for these arent loading

no, those are separate addons by musje. check her thread for those to be converted to sse

@CliftonJD I just wanted to tell you one of the dialog "I want you to do entertainment to guest" is not showing up. For some reason the dialog is stuck with "Go back to your cell immediately". I can't tell if its your new converted 7.31 or HSH mod. But the older 7.24 dialog works fine with HSH. 

Edit: I just wanted to give you the papyrus log. The load order is pretty much basic with Zaz, Sexlab, USLEEP, SKYUI, HSH, AYGAS, FNIS and Alternate start.

Hope this helps.  

Papyrus.0.log

10 hours ago, edtide25 said:

I just wanted to give you the papyrus log.

ERROR: Static function GetNodeTransformScale not found on object nioverride.

if you don't have nioverride, i'll have to look into writing a check for nioverride. for now maybe try rechecking that you have it and see if that fixes it

10 hours ago, edtide25 said:

Ok I added Racemenu SE that comes with nioverride and it works this time. :)

Papyrus.0.log 97.46 kB · 0 downloads

ok glad that fixed it and had wondered when i looked over the code if it would become a problem at some point that the code just assumes the player has that already installed. think i'll have to temporarily list that as a requirement while i work on other issues and then later when i get time to look into the requested body morphs, it can be changed to a soft-check dependency

On 7/12/2019 at 2:34 AM, edtide25 said:

Does this have something to do with Devious Dwarven suit that comes with your converted 7.31? I didn't install that one because I don't have DD stuff installed. 

no, the racemenu or nilo requirement was put in long before i was in charge and the modder that made that requirement had originally not included the script that requires nilo so it left us clueless as to why the script was having an issue...its just weird that he did that since he normally added checks for the mod requirement to avoid these problems

dwarven devious suits was my own recent addon to the mod kept as a separate esp to avoid adding dd as a requirement for the main mod

I am looking for advice. I have Oldrim and in the past played PAHE, then deinstalled. I am considering buying SE for just PAHE and for Slaverun (male throughplay). Is it recommended? Does SE add anything to the experience? All are prerequisites converted?

What I find strange is that I don't see any nude, skeleton, body texture mods in the prerequisites for SexLab, PAHE and Slaverun. I find it strange. Are they required? Optional? If yes, which ones are recommended (both for Oldrim and SE) and is there a dirty skin mod? Slaves are not supposed to look clean.

Thank you in advance for the help. You are doing some great work here!