Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

Hey 

Have a problem i cant figure out. In the Mcm menu i cant scroll past slave nr 63. And past slave 55 i cant scroll down to teleport them. ( see attached screenshots in spoiler)

Hoping its something anyone have a solution to. (dont wanna recapture 55+ slaves with no other mods active)

Spoiler

20190722164729_1.jpg.49496223706c777abec66d2affd8f00f.jpg20190722164714_1.jpg.b7b116dcafd9dff548d327ff9948e1d2.jpg

On 7/22/2019 at 9:52 AM, Foulmouthjester said:

Hey 

Have a problem i cant figure out. In the Mcm menu i cant scroll past slave nr 63. And past slave 55 i cant scroll down to teleport them. ( see attached screenshots in spoiler)

Hoping its something anyone have a solution to. (dont wanna recapture 55+ slaves with no other mods active)

Reveal hidden contents

20190722164729_1.jpg.49496223706c777abec66d2affd8f00f.jpg20190722164714_1.jpg.b7b116dcafd9dff548d327ff9948e1d2.jpg

that's a known bug on my list to look into for a fix. at current the only known fix would be to limit the slave count below that number so the player can't get more than the mcm can support, but if the player has more than the mcm can support and decides to move some into the home sweet home addon or release or sell them, then the slaves that weren't visible on the mcm become visible so for now its just there as an mcm bug. all other non-mcm features of the mod should still continue as normal for those slaves

On 7/10/2019 at 1:57 PM, edtide25 said:

@CliftonJD I just wanted to tell you one of the dialog "I want you to do entertainment to guest" is not showing up. For some reason the dialog is stuck with "Go back to your cell immediately". I can't tell if its your new converted 7.31 or HSH mod. But the older 7.24 dialog works fine with HSH. 

Edit: I just wanted to give you the papyrus log. The load order is pretty much basic with Zaz, Sexlab, USLEEP, SKYUI, HSH, AYGAS, FNIS and Alternate start.

Hope this helps.  

Papyrus.0.log 84.59 kB · 2 downloads

[07/11/2019 - 12:04:08AM] ====================PAHExtension: Checking for soft dependencies.====================
[07/11/2019 - 12:04:08AM] Cannot open store for class "jcontainers", missing file?

Well Pahe only uses JC for the renaming option, but if you have problems with JC you will have Problems with other things, too. I found it in bot logs....

16 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

[07/11/2019 - 12:04:08AM] ====================PAHExtension: Checking for soft dependencies.====================
[07/11/2019 - 12:04:08AM] Cannot open store for class "jcontainers", missing file?

Well Pahe only uses JC for the renaming option, but if you have problems with JC you will have Problems with other things, too. I found it in bot logs....

Thanks for the heads up. I just recently installed jcontainers and the 7.31 seems to working fine. :)

so I ran into the slave having no name bug (using version 7.2.4 because of the Devious Devices issue with the current version) after I tried to make one fight for me, did a little look in the LE edition thread on this mod and saw that it was related to the Mias Lair mod and that there was a patch made.

so far it works but I was wondering if there would be any problems using a patch for the LE version of the game/mod.

3 hours ago, RThent said:

so I ran into the slave having no name bug (using version 7.2.4 because of the Devious Devices issue with the current version) after I tried to make one fight for me, did a little look in the LE edition thread on this mod and saw that it was related to the Mias Lair mod and that there was a patch made.

so far it works but I was wondering if there would be any problems using a patch for the LE version of the game/mod.

Scripts work in the same way as in LE. Only some checks for soft dependencies have to be edited, but this is not the case here. Stability problems come from other sources....

New to this whole scene. I know the section on compatibility mentions mods that affect enemy surrender. Does that include SexLab Defeat? I'm playing Skyre SE and regular enemies tend to die very quickly or die from bleed damage before I can slap a collar on them. SLDefeat would give me some other options to take down potential slaves. Has anyone tried the two together in SSE?

2 hours ago, A_Throwaway_name said:

New to this whole scene. I know the section on compatibility mentions mods that affect enemy surrender. Does that include SexLab Defeat? I'm playing Skyre SE and regular enemies tend to die very quickly or die from bleed damage before I can slap a collar on them. SLDefeat would give me some other options to take down potential slaves. Has anyone tried the two together in SSE?

I haven't tried them together but if you go to the Pahe MCM there is an option where you can assign a hotkey to an enemy. When he/she were supposed to die now they will kneel and you can enslave them by pressing E which opens the dialogue, and click enslave.

23 hours ago, Skata20 said:

I haven't tried them together but if you go to the Pahe MCM there is an option where you can assign a hotkey to an enemy. When he/she were supposed to die now they will kneel and you can enslave them by pressing E which opens the dialogue, and click enslave.

After some limited testing, they appear to be compatible. Scanning for compatible mods through Defeat's MCM lists PAHE as compatible and active. The mark function gives the same visual effect on target. It's currently set to separate hotkeys, but I plan to do more testing and see if it can be set as the same. Thought I'd post for others who might want more options for taking slaves, as Defeat gives you a stealth option with its choke out function. UIExtentions is also nice, and prevents a more crowded dialog screen.

Installing these mods made me realize vanilla skyrim doesn't give you many options to be a bad/evil/immoral character.

Has anyone gotten this mod to work with RDO SSE? As I understand it, RDO doesn't have an MCM so it isn't configurable. And in previous experiences, RDO's fucked with Paradise Halls in Oldrim, making NPC's that hate me (usually enslaved bandits, and NPC's) refuse to talk to me anymore. Does this annoying shit still happen in SSE?

10 hours ago, Devorax said:

Has anyone gotten this mod to work with RDO SSE? As I understand it, RDO doesn't have an MCM so it isn't configurable. And in previous experiences, RDO's fucked with Paradise Halls in Oldrim, making NPC's that hate me (usually enslaved bandits, and NPC's) refuse to talk to me anymore. Does this annoying shit still happen in SSE?

Since there has not been any update to RDO SE, you will still have that issue... I wonder if any one tried to mix the oldrim MCM version with the SE .dll and get it to work.. 

On 7/21/2019 at 9:40 PM, elekszid said:

I am looking for advice. I have Oldrim and in the past played PAHE, then deinstalled. I am considering buying SE for just PAHE and for Slaverun (male throughplay). Is it recommended? Does SE add anything to the experience? All are prerequisites converted?

What I find strange is that I don't see any nude, skeleton, body texture mods in the prerequisites for SexLab, PAHE and Slaverun. I find it strange. Are they required? Optional? If yes, which ones are recommended (both for Oldrim and SE) and is there a dirty skin mod? Slaves are not supposed to look clean.

Thank you in advance for the help. You are doing some great work here!

Please could someone answer me?

16 hours ago, elekszid said:

Please could someone answer me?

on the current posted version i'll have to recommend you add racemenu and its requirements per a hidden requirement for NilO in pahe that has recently surfaced

On 8/3/2019 at 3:56 PM, Devorax said:

16 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Since there has not been any update to RDO SE, you will still have that issue... I wonder if any one tried to mix the oldrim MCM version with the SE .dll and get it to work.. 

i wasn't aware that the sse version had a dll file, but i did send a private port (direct port from oldrim's version 2.0) to another sse user that was having rdo issues. send me a msg if either of you are interested in this

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

I wasn't aware that the sse version had a dll file, but i did send a private port (direct port from oldrim's version 2.0) to another sse user that was having rdo issues. send me a msg if either of you are interested in this

I think I mixed something up... I don't understand why only the basic version was ported. 

14 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I think I mixed something up... I don't understand why only the basic version was ported. 

judging by the date of the sse version i'm guessing that was ported before skyui was ported and the sse version just wasn't updated since or ported with the more current complete version...possibly a second hand port was uploaded and doesn't have a file maintainer for it in sse

added you to the conversation involving my private port

On 8/6/2019 at 6:42 AM, benji007 said:

Why am I getting this message when I run fnis?

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Also, when I start a game, I keep having that horse glitch. I assume it's because of this message.

that's the first i've heard anybody getting that message so i was under the impression that the behavior files had already been converted to se. i would have to advise based on that as to try reinstalling pahe from the download page here at the sse thread and not the files from the oldrim thread

On 8/6/2019 at 1:42 PM, benji007 said:

Why am I getting this message when I run fnis?

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Also, when I start a game, I keep having that horse glitch. I assume it's because of this message.

The horse glitch is not related to PAHE. The newer Versions of More Nasty Critters use a different Skeleton, You have to make sure the XPS does not overwrite them. 

First of all I love this mod, it is one of my favorite and I get it for every playthrough. The only issue I have is that I play as a female characters who likes to enslave women, and when I punish then with sex it's always with a lesbian animation and to be honest, those aren't very punishing. It would be great if the mod had an option to treat the player aggressor as male no matter the sexlab gender ? 

Just a thought, thanks for a great mod 

22 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The horse glitch is not related to PAHE. The newer Versions of More Nasty Critters use a different Skeleton, You have to make sure the XPS does not overwrite them. 

I don't have more nasty critters and when I updated pahe, the horse wasn't glitching anymore, so it's a likely bet that pahe was the culprit.

On 8/13/2019 at 1:17 PM, Volodja1 said:

First of all I love this mod, it is one of my favorite and I get it for every playthrough. The only issue I have is that I play as a female characters who likes to enslave women, and when I punish then with sex it's always with a lesbian animation and to be honest, those aren't very punishing. It would be great if the mod had an option to treat the player aggressor as male no matter the sexlab gender ? 

Just a thought, thanks for a great mod 

try the aggressive toggle from the mcm, should have what you're looking for

On 8/5/2019 at 5:39 PM, CliftonJD said:

judging by the date of the sse version i'm guessing that was ported before skyui was ported and the sse version just wasn't updated since or ported with the more current complete version...possibly a second hand port was uploaded and doesn't have a file maintainer for it in sse

added you to the conversation involving my private port

Theres a patch which adds the MCM back over on the Lost of Skyrim files page (RDO - MCM Patch 1.2)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9951?tab=files