Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

On 5/19/2019 at 3:48 PM, CliftonJD said:
  1. this is the sse thread so the only known issues with sl defeat would be that it be properly converted from oldrim
  2. enslave faction is used by the mark key and the code is set to ignore most other enslave methods if enslave faction is allowed for that npc

cuz they don't fit the criteria blabla set for the release code and i haven't had time to fix that yet

Went digging through the forums to get a question answered and come across this comment about the differences of the "enslave (pahcore)" and "enslave faction" option that I get at times. So I understand now that the faction option is a result of marking, but is there a different end result behind the scenes of the two options or are they just different ways to get the same end result?

Absolutely loving the mod too. I recently went back to Morrowind because I loved using Vampire Embrace to make a harem of thralls but it just ran like a shit show and this mod basically scratches that same kind of itch so thanks for all the hard work.

20 hours ago, Volodja1 said:

Wait...so should I toggle it on or off? 

toggle it on

10 hours ago, Virgotal said:

Went digging through the forums to get a question answered and come across this comment about the differences of the "enslave (pahcore)" and "enslave faction" option that I get at times. So I understand now that the faction option is a result of marking, but is there a different end result behind the scenes of the two options or are they just different ways to get the same end result?

Absolutely loving the mod too. I recently went back to Morrowind because I loved using Vampire Embrace to make a harem of thralls but it just ran like a shit show and this mod basically scratches that same kind of itch so thanks for all the hard work.

as far as i can tell they should both work the same, but it is rumored that the enslave faction method is less likely to be counted as a crime incurring a bounty. personally i think the reason it doesn't incur a bounty is that you need to be sneaking in order for the option to be available and at that point its skyrim sneak rules "no witnesses"

I know this is an old thread, but worth a shot. How do you turn your slaves into TDF prostitutes? I am only ever given the dialogue option of "You wanna make some money with that body... " (or something of the sort) but alas, the answer [from my "slave" at that] is always "nah i dont think so". I'm like "bitch, dont tell me no!" ? Then comes the whippings! But no to avail, they're too freaking hardheaded i guess.

Can someone help a Slaver Pimp out here??

EDIT: disregard. Im an idiot. I didnt realize there was a pahe-Tdf patch. I thought it worked out the gate. I installed that and immediately got the dialogue option to make slave "make us some money". Lol  awesome. Thank you Pimp Gods.

Thank you for continuing to support this mod and make improvements. Haven't used it in years, but would like to give it a try again. When I played it in the past, I thought it would be good to be able to sell or give slaves to Jarls and other nobles. Is it possible to give slaves to NPCs that you want to curry favor with? How about selling slaves?

23 hours ago, spammertonsmith said:

I know this is an old thread, but worth a shot. How do you turn your slaves into TDF prostitutes? I am only ever given the dialogue option of "You wanna make some money with that body... " (or something of the sort) but alas, the answer [from my "slave" at that] is always "nah i dont think so". I'm like "bitch, dont tell me no!" ? Then comes the whippings! But no to avail, they're too freaking hardheaded i guess.

Can someone help a Slaver Pimp out here??

EDIT: disregard. Im an idiot. I didnt realize there was a pahe-Tdf patch. I thought it worked out the gate. I installed that and immediately got the dialogue option to make slave "make us some money". Lol  awesome. Thank you Pimp Gods.

lol

13 hours ago, Deviljho-san said:

I don't know if this was intentional but i can capture giants when i weaken them. kinda breaks the game knowing you have something that can almost one shot everything.

at 1 time that was a possibility yes, but i'm shocked that you still have that ability to enslave them. thought i had disabled the giants enslavement after discovering that their behavior causes instability with the save file.

send me a screenshot of your mcm settings for the "enslavement" page

8 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Hey guys, can someone tell me what did the update change last Monday? Do I have to download all the files again? What is the correct download order?

Thanks!

download page has a listing for "what's new in xx version" at the bottom of the page and the "download this file" link from that page also has an update file for anybody who's kept current:

What's New in Version 7.3.3 alpha

Released Monday at 03:21 PM

•  fixes dd handling and adds some restraints to combat training
  • fixes the issue if the player didn't have racemenu installed so it properly checks for the nilO script before attempting to use it

6 hours ago, FVHrc0E said:

Thank you for continuing to support this mod and make improvements. Haven't used it in years, but would like to give it a try again. When I played it in the past, I thought it would be good to be able to sell or give slaves to Jarls and other nobles. Is it possible to give slaves to NPCs that you want to curry favor with? How about selling slaves?

look for the addon mod "and you get a slave"

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

lol

at 1 time that was a possibility yes, but i'm shocked that you still have that ability to enslave them. thought i had disabled the giants enslavement after discovering that their behavior causes instability with the save file.

send me a screenshot of your mcm settings for the "enslavement" page

download page has a listing for "what's new in xx version" at the bottom of the page and the "download this file" link from that page also has an update file for anybody who's kept current:

look for the addon mod "and you get a slave"

Thank you for your reply. I was just wondering what is the purpose of the "pahe_lives_on-7.3.3 update patchSE.zip" thing.

Is this the update if you already have 7.3.3 installed or do I have to install 7.3.3 again?

19 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Thank you for your reply. I was just wondering what is the purpose of the "pahe_lives_on-7.3.3 update patchSE.zip" thing.

Is this the update if you already have 7.3.3 installed or do I have to install 7.3.3 again?

the update patch is for users of previous versions of pahe to update without downloading the whole mod over again. if you suspect a problem came during the download, then we have no way of knowing if you have everything what files were effected by that or if you had everything else needed to run the mod

52 minutes ago, sarahpeterson said:

please is there a fix that works for disappearing slave names?

its really annoying

Im trying the jaxons fix but it breaks the MCM,i think because its an old version, 

I also cant understand easily how it works to convert it. 

it edits a few records on the pah slave quest

Renamer patch for Paradise Halls-57335-0-1.zip 1.75 kB · 0 downloads

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that you are using "my home is your home".

if I'm right about that. I don't know of any any fix for now. but it only happens when you assign a new home. so at least it should lessen your problems if you avoid doing that XD

my recommendation would be to stop using it for slaves. and instead use "pahe my sweet home" from musje.

On 8/6/2019 at 4:42 AM, benji007 said:

Why am I getting this message when I run fnis?

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Also, when I start a game, I keep having that horse glitch. I assume it's because of this message.

I have this too with the no addons 733 version, and yes I was on the SSE page when I downloaded. the file I downloaded said for SSE in the title.

11 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

YES! And not only the SE Version.... from what I know.

I have bakafactory Animated beast cocks too though loaded last in MO2 which overwrites XPMSE SE and MNC so I think i'm alright? MO2 is showing me the ABC is overwriting everything that XPMSE SE would be overwriting from MNC.

10 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

I have bakafactory Animated beast cocks too though loaded last in MO2 which overwrites XPMSE SE and MNC so I think i'm alright? MO2 is showing me the ABC is overwriting everything that XPMSE SE would be overwriting from MNC.

Well, Its working fine for me now, So you might have something else in your load order that messes them up.... 

On 8/7/2019 at 6:43 AM, CliftonJD said:

that's the first i've heard anybody getting that message so i was under the impression that the behavior files had already been converted to se. i would have to advise based on that as to try reinstalling pahe from the download page here at the sse thread and not the files from the oldrim thread

I used the \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx file from the 733 download with all the addons and put it in the folder and overwrote the same file in the non-addons download in my MO2 directory and stopped getting the FNIS error. don't know if that was wise and if they're the exact same file internally but that's what I did to stop getting the warning in FNIS. the file that comes with the 733 non-add ons download seems to be off in some way, maybe it's still the file from oldrim?

On 8/24/2019 at 12:06 PM, elfdrow said:

still having naked bandits on 7.3.3 anyone. anyone have a tip to stop this from happening?

the only known prevention is to add more bandits to the leveled lists, but

On 8/24/2019 at 10:41 PM, sarahpeterson said:

please is there a fix that works for disappearing slave names?

its really annoying

Im trying the jaxons fix but it breaks the MCM,i think because its an old version, 

I also cant understand easily how it works to convert it. 

it edits a few records on the pah slave quest

in oldrim this bug came from MiasLair, somebody made a script fix for miaslair to stop scanning pahe slaves if you'd like to try it the oldrim patch for that should work just as well

but the below comment is correct as well

On 8/24/2019 at 11:41 PM, elfdrow said:

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that you are using "my home is your home".

if I'm right about that. I don't know of any any fix for now. but it only happens when you assign a new home. so at least it should lessen your problems if you avoid doing that XD

my recommendation would be to stop using it for slaves. and instead use "pahe my sweet home" from musje.

if that's the mod causing the bug, there's patch to prevent those dialogs in the all addons install

On 8/28/2019 at 8:12 PM, jimmywon34 said:

I used the \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx file from the 733 download with all the addons and put it in the folder and overwrote the same file in the non-addons download in my MO2 directory and stopped getting the FNIS error. don't know if that was wise and if they're the exact same file internally but that's what I did to stop getting the warning in FNIS. the file that comes with the 733 non-add ons download seems to be off in some way, maybe it's still the file from oldrim?

ahh ok, thanks for checking that for us. was a different person ran that conversion. the 2 files "should" have been identical, but your tests show the other conversion to be faulty.

Pfiffy made the working conversion and all those files should indeed replace any broken files you found in the other download. i'll fix the download with next update coming soon

On 8/25/2019 at 5:41 AM, elfdrow said:

I'm not using my home is your home, I am using pahe slave camps mod though. And it seems to happen randomly, and very often on some kinds of npcs and when going through load doors. 

4 hours ago, sarahpeterson said:

I'm not using my home is your home, I am using pahe slave camps mod though. And it seems to happen randomly, and very often on some kinds of npcs and when going through load doors. 

now that sounds extremely odd.

since I'm not getting that error at all, I think you probably have a conflict with another mod.

try playing around with the load order of the mods that deal with slaves. (don't disable or uninstall anything yet)

the older ones should have load earlier and the newer ones should be the last to load.

probably one reaaaaally old mod is overwriting a fix of newer versions.

if all fails post your load order here. people more savvy than me will be able to tell what is the issue ;)

21 hours ago, sarahpeterson said:

send a link to the mod you speak of and post your papyrus log

I find that sometimes the capturing/cloning process will clone a npc multiple times, and then when that npc respawns (like a bandit for example), the respawn will also create 2 or 3 copies of the same npc. Is this a known bug?

I didn't notice this bug until I went back to previously cleared areas and noticed that whenever a captured bandit respawns, there will be multiple copies of them in the same spawn point.

10 hours ago, AWHA said:

I find that sometimes the capturing/cloning process will clone a npc multiple times, and then when that npc respawns (like a bandit for example), the respawn will also create 2 or 3 copies of the same npc. Is this a known bug?

I didn't notice this bug until I went back to previously cleared areas and noticed that whenever a captured bandit respawns, there will be multiple copies of them in the same spawn point.

2 or 3 copies of a respawn sounds like obis and obis also known for spawning more frequent once they've been enslaved. oldrim had a report of somebody getting bandits spawning everywhere from it