Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

basic install is the basic framework without any of the requested addons of the mod

...full version smaller than basic version as these are conversions to sse with a few authors collaborating together to get the mod converted from oldrim

OMG this makes total sense now, thanks!!!!

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

do you have devious devices installed as listed per the requirements page

yes, but now that I think about it, I might not have installed racemenu properly, can't seem to get a straight answer about how to do it. About the only thing I know for sure is I need to install the skse64 plugins alpha, which I've done, is there anything else to it?

4 hours ago, quelfyre said:

yes, but now that I think about it, I might not have installed racemenu properly, can't seem to get a straight answer about how to do it. About the only thing I know for sure is I need to install the skse64 plugins alpha, which I've done, is there anything else to it?

ok thought for sure i fixed that link...after doublechecking my link it seems to be for oldrim classic skyrim so you'll need to disable the addon until somebody converts it to sse

21 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok thought for sure i fixed that link...after doublechecking my link it seems to be for oldrim classic skyrim so you'll need to disable the addon until somebody converts it to sse

I went out and found a conversion for devious devices, but i still get ctd. here's a link so you can check it for yourself

3 hours ago, quelfyre said:

I went out and found a conversion for devious devices, but i still get ctd. here's a link so you can check it for yourself

Thats a conversion for devious devices but the patch is made for dd expansion

Dd is required for dd expansion

There fore both are needed for that patch to work

18 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Thats a conversion for devious devices but the patch is made for dd expansion

Dd is required for dd expansion

There fore both are needed for that patch to work

I think this has the expansion... if that's what ddx is anyway. I was also wondering if it would be possible to make pahe compatible with sexlab defeat, it has a lot of great features, but could really benefit from pahe's training system imo.

5 hours ago, quelfyre said:

I think this has the expansion... if that's what ddx is anyway. I was also wondering if it would be possible to make pahe compatible with sexlab defeat, it has a lot of great features, but could really benefit from pahe's training system imo.

if you think ddx and ddi have been merged for sse then i'll have to look into that or we could be waiting til the cows come home for a ddx conversion.

haven't heard of any compatibility issues with defeat...wait a tick, i think we already have support features in for that mod

confirmed:

Spoiler

If (Game.GetModByName("SexLabDefeat.esp") != 255)
        defeatActive = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x5c666, "SexLabDefeat.esp") as Keyword)
        Debug.trace("user has SexLabDefeat loaded")
    EndIf

5 hours ago, quelfyre said:

I think this has the expansion... if that's what ddx is anyway.

yes, i'll fix the page link with that

On 7/11/2018 at 12:36 PM, quelfyre said:

use the third download button on the download area to get that file...she posted it without posting a description field in so its like a hidden file on the download

1 hour ago, sarahpeterson said:

installing now, can't thank you enough for the upload. 

I tried porting myself but it was full of errors and ctd. Hopefully you did a good job. Thanks 1.000.000.000 times, this is the best mod for skyrim imo, and I have more than 1000

?

• 2 weeks later...

Need some help. Using mod organizer to install the mod, i also installed ddi dda and ddx all se and all of the requirements as well. When i try to load or start a game it crashes. When i delete the mod through mod organizer everything loads and plays perfectly. Any ideas on how to make it work?

Update: found the problem. This mod conflicts with defeat.

I have a noob question, why my "slave info" spell didn't work? When casting this spell upon one of my slaves, I could only hear spell sound and see its animation, but no info panel popped up...

And, could there be a workaround to make slaves behave normally when using "My Home is Your Home" mod commands? When using this mod option in dialogue to slaves, she will become non-clickable (not interactve any more). So, I could only use "wait aroud here" command to my slaves when I was getting tired of being tailed by them.

On 7/17/2018 at 8:44 AM, Morferous said:

Oh my. I was just setting up SE for a proper game and browsed around forums. Then I saw this one.

Thank you for bringing it over to SSE side. I will be sure to take the mod for a spin, once I get my game set correctly. ?

?

On 7/28/2018 at 2:46 AM, hawklee1983 said:

I have a noob question, why my "slave info" spell didn't work? When casting this spell upon one of my slaves, I could only hear spell sound and see its animation, but no info panel popped up...

And, could there be a workaround to make slaves behave normally when using "My Home is Your Home" mod commands? When using this mod option in dialogue to slaves, she will become non-clickable (not interactve any more). So, I could only use "wait aroud here" command to my slaves when I was getting tired of being tailed by them.

best guess the spell doesn't work with that slave after using dialogues from that other mod, that mod states its made for followers. that mod does Not say its made for slaves and will cause irreparable damage...work-around for bugged slaves after mistakenly using those dialogues is to rename them from mcm

On 7/20/2018 at 2:41 AM, cinemagic said:

I'm testing SE ver7.24, found that slave dialogue is not available for karjiit and argonian generic npc.

I enslave fleeing or health on karjiit/argonian bandits, they are listed in Mcm slaves menu, can be renamed,

but keep in bleedout. and I can't initiate dialogue with them, press "E" nothing happens.

edit:

So far I checked

In MO, see no other mod overwrite PAHE files or scripts.

Pahe.esm at the bottom of esms, after sexlab/ZAZ/dd series 4.1/EFFcore. I'm not using deathalternative.

Pahe esps at bottom of load order, just above my requiem patch (mannually merged dd requiem patch with pahe dd patch through xedit), and requiem's skyproc.

npc records - skyproc patch only gives some perks to the NPC records (those "stub" and the npcs from pahe sexlab extension), no other changes made.

race records - requiem gives new skills to the character race and morenastycritter changes beast skeletons or height.

base dialogue topic - no conflict seen. though I'm using Relationship Dialogue Overhaul SE. It is suspisious. might have script conlict.

faction records - falskaar add some of its own factions and set relationship with player to PlayerFaction, nothing else.

somebody in oldrim reported something about argonians recently i had to scratch my head there as well, but for you to have the issue with the kajiit i'm suspecting this to be another issue with the relationship dialogue overhaul...and perhaps that was the unknown factor for the other user as well.

best i can say is check your settings on that mod, i've heard that different settings can effect the outcome try searching the oldrim thread for that mod (search box at the top)...several posts about it

On 7/28/2018 at 3:56 AM, hawklee1983 said:

Sorry to bother you with a stupid question, CliftonJD. Could you tell me how to make slaves "unprotected"? I do not want them become protected in battle. Thank you.

that requires unflagging the protected status of the slaves in the mod's main quest from a mod editor such as xedit or the ck...eventually i might make a patch that does that, but that would require an update every time or nearly everytime i update the mod for that to work

Fantastic job CliftonJD! Using the mod now and loving it!

The only real problem I have with it is that slave renaming is very glitchy for me. They have the proper name when targeting them, but in texts they are often referred to by other names (e.g. "Deadly Wench", or some random name like "Deysi".)

Oh, and my male orc doesn't use the orc voice much in dialogue (perhaps because it doesn't exist...)

Suggestion: it would be great if there was more variation in the sex animations used to teach your slaves a lesson; I keep getting the same few ones (though there should be many more valid ones installed.)

2 hours ago, MonaS said:

Fantastic job CliftonJD! Using the mod now and loving it!

The only real problem I have with it is that slave renaming is very glitchy for me. They have the proper name when targeting them, but in texts they are often referred to by other names (e.g. "Deadly Wench", or some random name like "Deysi".)

Oh, and my male orc doesn't use the orc voice much in dialogue (perhaps because it doesn't exist...)

Suggestion: it would be great if there was more variation in the sex animations used to teach your slaves a lesson; I keep getting the same few ones (though there should be many more valid ones installed.)

The renamer will not change the real internal name. This would mess up too many things (known issue from the LE version) To get more variation in the sex scenes, disable aggressive in PAHE and the animation filters in ZAZ and/or DD.  If the anims get filtered by ZAZ or DD the selection is very limited, no matter how many anims you have installed. 

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The renamer will not change the real internal name. This would mess up too many things (known issue from the LE version) To get more variation in the sex scenes, disable aggressive in PAHE and the animation filters in ZAZ and/or DD.  If the anims get filtered by ZAZ or DD the selection is very limited, no matter how many anims you have installed. 

Aah, thanks a bunch! That's better!

4 hours ago, KainsChylde said:

I'm having an odd problem and wonder if anyone can help me fix it. In the MCM list of following slaves, I have 2 slaves with no names and no stats that are permanently following me "0 meters to the west". How do I get rid of them?

you're lucky they're following you with no stats at all but its possible you're restarted the mod when they were in just captured state to prevent them from running away. you can give them a name with the renamer in the mcm by choosing them from the slave list

12 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

you're lucky they're following you with no stats at all but its possible you're restarted the mod when they were in just captured state to prevent them from running away. you can give them a name with the renamer in the mcm by choosing them from the slave list

I tried renaming them, but it won't take. They aren't actually following me, that's just what the info page says for their location. As far as their mood or state (angry, bound for instance or scared, following or whatever) those are both blank as well as the name.

22 hours ago, KainsChylde said:

I tried renaming them, but it won't take. They aren't actually following me, that's just what the info page says for their location. As far as their mood or state (angry, bound for instance or scared, following or whatever) those are both blank as well as the name.

screenshot it and post the screens you're describing along with a papyrus log

13 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

about 90% of all problems here come from those

I had a feeling that might be the case. I searched the thread both here and in the oldrim version and didn't see anyone having anything even close. Unique bugs are usually conflicts, but I was too far into that character and had to ask just in case. Ah well, such is the life of a mod-using gamer.