Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

20 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

For me, the existing grabbing from behind animation works pretty well

Hmm, yes, actually I wasn't considering what forum I was in when responding to that post - SLHH is the one mod that actually already handles those "approaches" well, though I still wouldn't mind the variety.  It's all the other rape mods that could use some sort of justification.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:29 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Dangerous Condition must be on, and Morality should be 3 for the greatest chance.  Understand that NPCs will only "approach" you after a physical collision occurs -- you must bump into them or they must bump into you.  You don't need the original version.

I am using SLHH Expansion v 3.0 for LE.

My current settings are as follows, and it has happened to me only a couple of times, and since then nothing happens no matter how many times I bump into a NPC,

Relationship rank = 5 because I want all NPCs to approach.

Morality = 3.  Based on the MCM text it said that NPC with this or lover value will approach.

Timeout = 1

Harassment chance = 100

Escape Chance = 10

Escape Count =12

Strip Chance = 80

Repeated stage chance = 50

Resist Method = Use only base chance

Dangerous Condition is checked.

What settings do I need in order to get the highest level of harassment?

Thanks

33 minutes ago, saltshade said:

You have a screenshot of a troll attacking the pc on the main page. How can that happen in the game?

"For now there is no other way to trigger the troll event without a script command due to the fact that the troll has no dialogues for collidewithactors. Of course, you can test the event after obtaining the testring using the mod AIM and talk to a random friendly troll."

I took the information on the update page of the mod

How do I uninstall this mod? 

what I've done so far

1) tried disabling mod

- All save files marked as corrupt on load - Windows task manager to force skyrim closed

- reinstalled reenabled and corrupt saves are now working again.

2) tried uninstalling mod.

- All save files marked as corrupt on load - Windows task manager to force skyrim closed

- reinstalled and corrupt saves are now working again.

3) tried disabling (within MCM)  then uninstalling mod

- All save files marked as corrupt on load - Windows task manager to force skyrim closed

4) tried disabling plugin (but left mod installed)

- all saves work

5) tried disabling plugin, then uninstalling mod

- All save files marked as corrupt on load - Windows task manager to force skyrim closed

- also, reinstalled and then disabled plugin and saves work again.

-------------

So, I can effectively shut it down (and by that make it inoperable)  by disabling the plugin itself (with the mod still "installed") , but for some reason, actually uninstalling the mod causes all the save files to be considered corrupt.

As the author, can you shed some insight into why/how your mod is altering my saves in such a way as to make the game unplayable when I uninstall it?

Is there some additional ini file or ini entry or other config file or insertion you make that needs to be removed?

Maybe you can add some sort of "cleanup" routine to the MCM so the  mod can be removed properly?

thanks.

PS> Idea is interesting, but it just didn't work for me.  (literally). I kept getting harassed, but it caused a soft lock at stage 140.00 every time except the first time it fired. At first I thought I was being impatient, but then, as a last effort test, I let it run for a couple hours while I watched some TV  and when I cam e back to the PC, the player was still being shaken and saying stop stop while the NPC did nothing (same as the past 2 dozen times). NO dialog for the NPC, and the popup never popped up (ie, fight, give up, plead, or whatever the "proper" response words are)

edited for content

3 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

How do I uninstall this mod?

As a general rule, it is never safe to uninstall a mod that has scripts.  If you don't like a mod, you have two solid choices:  go back to a save from before you installed it, or disable its functionality and ignore it. 

Uninstalling mods risks borking your save files, making your game unstable and causing inexplicable behavior from other mods, so things that should work end up not triggering, freezing, or doing something weird.  It's not worth taking the chance.  Sure it's frustrating to have an unused mod in your mod list for the rest of that game, but in return that game purrs along smoothly and you don't waste time trying to figure out mysterious errors when you remove a mod and then the game breaks. 

Hopefully the author will come along and provide some insight into the problems you've encountered.  But you're really better off taking one of the two safe choices and getting back to playing Skyrim.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

As a general rule, it is never safe to uninstall a mod that has scripts.  If you don't like a mod, you have two solid choices:  go back to a save from before you installed it, or disable its functionality and ignore it. 

Uninstalling mods risks borking your save files, making your game unstable and causing inexplicable behavior from other mods, so things that should work end up not triggering, freezing, or doing something weird.  It's not worth taking the chance.  Sure it's frustrating to have an unused mod in your mod list for the rest of that game, but in return that game purrs along smoothly and you don't waste time trying to figure out mysterious errors when you remove a mod and then the game breaks. 

Hopefully the author will come along and provide some insight into the problems you've encountered.  But you're really better off taking one of the two safe choices and getting back to playing Skyrim.

Yeah, I know, I know... I'm perfectly aware of possible issues. However, from a practical POV,  one can't "try" a mod unless they install it. So although I get the point, it's still an issue. Most mods either uninstall cleanly without any extraneous effort, they provide an interface in their MCM to remove the residuals that will cause issues during un-installation, or they even sometimes provide written instruction for what additional things have to be deleted or reverted to their vanilla setting(s) before "proper" un-installation. 

So... I'm not demanding anything, nor being rude/ugly, just reporting an issue, giving some "what I dids" and asking for a little support in resolving the issue. It appears to be in something other that the .esm itself, since I have the .esm disabled in plugins and the game is working fine. Were I the programmer of this mod, I personally wouldn't want it breaking things, whether that means during game play, during installation, or even during uninstallation.

Yeah, hopefully the author will respond, or someone else who has encountered and resolved the same problem.  Like I said, interesting idea, but it simply didn't work for me.

AAnd again, ftr, I'm playing. Like I said, I disabled the ESM (and I've now also taken the extra step of reverting the BakaFactory version of SLAR to standard v29) Game runs fine, but there's a dead, unremoveable mod attached. 

13 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

Yeah, I know, I know... I'm perfectly aware of possible issues. However, from a practical POV,  one can't "try" a mod unless they install it. So although I get the point, it's still an issue. Most mods either uninstall cleanly without any extraneous effort, they provide an interface in their MCM to remove the residuals that will cause issues during un-installation, or they even sometimes provide written instruction for what additional things have to be deleted or reverted to their vanilla setting(s) before "proper" un-installation. 

So... I'm not demanding anything, nor being rude/ugly, just reporting an issue, giving some "what I dids" and asking for a little support in resolving the issue. It appears to be in something other that the .esm itself, since I have the .esm disabled in plugins and the game is working fine. Were I the programmer of this mod, I personally wouldn't want it breaking things, whether that means during game play, during installation, or even during uninstallation.

Yeah, hopefully the author will respond, or someone else who has encountered and resolved the same problem.  Like I said, interesting idea, but it simply didn't work for me.

AAnd again, ftr, I'm playing. Like I said, I disabled the ESM (and I've now also taken the extra step of reverting the BakaFactory version of SLAR to standard v29) Game runs fine, but there's a dead, unremoveable mod attached. 

Sorry to hear that. Although I've never had a problem like yours when uninstalling the mod, you might want to use savetool to clean your save file. There's several useful functions to clean unnecessary dirty form ids and instant scripts. I bet it's not just about this mod. It depends on how long and well you have maintained your save file so far. I'll check it out just in case there might be an issue.

8 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

try using FallrimTools to clean your save file from leftover scripts

20 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Sorry to hear that. Although I've never had a problem like yours when uninstalling the mod, you might want to use savetool to clean your save file. There's several useful functions to clean unnecessary dirty form ids and instant scripts. I bet it's not just about this mod. It depends on how long and well you have maintained your save file so far. I'll check it out just in case there might be an issue.

Thanks for the reply. Heh... well, we're on the same page in that respect... I've never run into it before with skyrim either. 

Minor update. I've been running for a couple evenings of play with the plugin disabled and just opened my last save with fallrim. Now seeing quite a few references to slhh. around 2 dozen unattached instances that have some form of SLHH identifier. (ie, SLHH_Agressor, SLHH_Comment, slhh_commented, slhh_upkeep, SLHH_Comment16,  SLHH_Say, slhhresetquestscript, QF_SLHH_Companion_030063F1,  QF_SLHHScriptEvent_0400C50E, etc), albeit somewhat to be expected since the plugin isn't active so any processes that use them would be failing. (If you're interested, I can provide a snapshot of the unattached isntances via PM. let me know)

-----

EDIT: Btw, something I was going to post prior to experiencing "the issues", regardless of wheter I use it or not, it might be a good idea (at least imo) to add a definable "resist" button. This is where I ?think? I began having problems. In addition, the soft lock I experienced routinely after the first assault *appears to be because no modal box pops up with the four reactive options. (I say "appears" because I have no idea how long that initial shaking animation is supposed to continue and no 4-option modal popup ever renders)

BakaFactory, it would not be more dynamic if instead of a dialogue the attacker simply appears on your back trying to subdue your character?, and to free yourself from this attack, use a method similar to SL Defeat. And that these attackers appear in more "fit" places to commit this crime, such as the empty places of Riften, and not in the middle of Whiterun Square. And that the only requirement, SexLab Framework.

It is just an idea, I do not pretend to be disrespectful, nor tell you how to do, in what is clear that you are a true craftsman. Happy New Year My friend.

On 6/23/2018 at 8:34 PM, StarFoxMolder said:

Could I get some help? I've installed this and all prerequisites. It seems to be working fine (Horrible harassment menu in the MCM, showing tips in loading screens), but nothing triggers the event. I triple checked that "enabled" is selected and even tried it once deselected. I tried using the "no longer needs to be naked" button as well as wandering actually naked with the chance to occur set at 100 (all morality/relation settings were adjusted to the most instigating settings, then at lowest to be sure I wasn't misreading them). I installed 3 populating mods, per the recommended section, and tried bumping into various NPCs from that (in a city, if that matters). Anyone have ideas for me? Any help is appreciated and tyvm OP for the hard work on a mod that I will enjoy (when I figure out what I did wrong). I am bumping into NPCs in Whiterun, will they not do it in the middle of a city?

edit-- Oh! and I made sure to rerun FNIS beforehand, but my issue seems to be with scripting not animations.

edit 2: My problem is fixed! For anyone with same issue: I noticed that after bumping into NPCs I would get a notification for sexlab aroused that I had "been satisfied" even though no animation played. I re-reran FNIS behavior generation, then put the generated mod ahead of horrible harassment and it works like a charm. Love the mod, thanks again, factoryclose.

Im running FNIS beforehand, it doesn't say there are any issues. Same problem though, everything's running getting notifications of hit true, but no encounters or rapes. wdym by generated mod?

I installed the V3.0 version and I'm getting a different problem then the 'no encounters'  issue.

The rape encounter dialogue starts and I'm given the option to resist/do nothing/etc. After the menu "I'm naked... Give up," the raper lets go of my character and steps back as if nothing ever happened. Checking the 'reset motion' in Settings doesn't work. Harassment chance is set to 100% and escape chance is set to 0%.

When I try resetting the quest, it says version 2.86 is loaded. Does this mean I uninstalled the old version incorrectly? 

I get the same issue when I start a new game or a saved game.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:27 AM, anjenthedog said:

Thanks for the reply. Heh... well, we're on the same page in that respect... I've never run into it before with skyrim either. 

Minor update. I've been running for a couple evenings of play with the plugin disabled and just opened my last save with fallrim. Now seeing quite a few references to slhh. around 2 dozen unattached instances that have some form of SLHH identifier. (ie, SLHH_Agressor, SLHH_Comment, slhh_commented, slhh_upkeep, SLHH_Comment16,  SLHH_Say, slhhresetquestscript, QF_SLHH_Companion_030063F1,  QF_SLHHScriptEvent_0400C50E, etc), albeit somewhat to be expected since the plugin isn't active so any processes that use them would be failing. (If you're interested, I can provide a snapshot of the unattached isntances via PM. let me know)

-----

EDIT: Btw, something I was going to post prior to experiencing "the issues", regardless of wheter I use it or not, it might be a good idea (at least imo) to add a definable "resist" button. This is where I ?think? I began having problems. In addition, the soft lock I experienced routinely after the first assault *appears to be because no modal box pops up with the four reactive options. (I say "appears" because I have no idea how long that initial shaking animation is supposed to continue and no 4-option modal popup ever renders)

did u try to disable the mod, imo just reset the quest via mcm menu and disable the mod also via mcm menu, after that just do a clean safe, also do this in an area without any npc around.

stuff that gets baked into the save are usually stuff thats been tied to existing assets in-game, so if quest are terminated properly it should not corrupt save unless there are other mods involved and things gets abit more complicated...

my 2 cents.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:00 PM, drippingwetpussy4201 said:

Im running FNIS beforehand, it doesn't say there are any issues. Same problem though, everything's running getting notifications of hit true, but no encounters or rapes. wdym by generated mod?

FNIS dumps the info into the overwrite file (in mod organizer). Though it's technically not required, it's a good idea to save that overwrite info as it's own "mod." That mod was previously before my horrible harassment mod (lower in priority/being overwritten by harassment) and that strangely caused it to work improperly. After both running FNIS again and moving the priority so that the overwrite info is last on the list it works. Who is to say what really fixed my issue; I'm skeptical that the priority made that difference, but if it ain't broke don't fix it, right? Your issue sounds like it's different than mine. Are you getting the message in game saying "My desires are satisfied" when an event should have triggered? If not, then you should look into the HH settings in the MCM to be sure the event is set to trigger (ie at 100% chance, morality doesn't interfere, etc). If so, it might be worth running FNIS yet again (I know it's annoying) because that did the trick for me even though I swear I did it a hundred times.

I admit I'm not the most experienced with modding, but hopefully this helps.

1 hour ago, Chancea35 said:

nothing ever happens the mod is installed and such along with the requirements but no one does anything

NPCs will only assault you after a physical collision occurs -- you must bump into them or they must bump into you.  Are you doing that?  You're more likely to get a solution to your problem if you explain what all you've tried.

2 hours ago, prologue1337 said:

The mod works for me, but...

For some reason only a few NPC's will harras me when I bump into them, is this a setting or a load order?

Got encounters and change maxed.

The two settings "Relationship Rank" and "Morality" determine who is permitted to harass you - both will allow more NPCs, the further the sliders are to the right.