Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

On 12/6/2019 at 8:12 AM, HexBolt8 said:

Not through mod settings, but you can force it.  It's controlled by the SLHH_RunfromPlayer and SLHH_RunfromPlayerYelling packages.  If you don't mind making a minor edit to the mod, you can disable those packages by setting the conditions to something impossible.  That's what I did.  Or, set the quest stage back to zero (setstage slhh 0) and it should stop, but you'll have to do it each time.  

Note to @factoryclose:  This question keeps coming up.  Would you consider adding an MCM toggle for the running away behavior?

Running away behavior? You have an idea?

It's a bit confusing that the change list is upside down.

It says changes in 3.0, and then a completely different version right under it ... with the 3.0 changes hidden at the bottom.

Does it require a clean save from previous version?

I suggest integrating the troll with SLS animal approach/troll cum mechanics. Then you would be able to trigger troll rapes if the troll gets frisky.

12 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Running away behavior? You have an idea?

I was just requesting a toggle in the MCM to stop the two SLHH_RunfromPlayer packages from activating.  People keep asking why it's happening.  It's confusing to some players, and it can be a problem if you need to talk to that NPC but he runs away.  A toggle would let players stop the running away behavior from happening if they don't like it.

Thank you for the recent update.  The new stuff looks good.

20 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Baka you should add brawling before an attempted rape for more immersion

The concept might be good but it will potentially interrupt other mods.

20 hours ago, DUBALADO said:

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't understand why Sexlab Aroused is a requirement.

It's because of certain keywords. The keywords for skimpy clothes.

19 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's a bit confusing that the change list is upside down.

It says changes in 3.0, and then a completely different version right under it ... with the 3.0 changes hidden at the bottom.

Does it require a clean save from previous version?

I suggest integrating the troll with SLS animal approach/troll cum mechanics. Then you would be able to trigger troll rapes if the troll gets frisky.

it was my mistake, sorry about that. You don't have to worry about it, and you don't have to make a clean save either.

What do you mena troll cum mechanics btw? Trolls don't have CollidewithActors dialogues.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I was just requesting a toggle in the MCM to stop the two SLHH_RunfromPlayer packages from activating.  People keep asking why it's happening.  It's confusing to some players, and it can be a problem if you need to talk to that NPC but he runs away.  A toggle would let players stop the running away behavior from happening if they don't like it.

Thank you for the recent update.  The new stuff looks good.

Ah... I haven't thought about that. I see.

7 hours ago, Rayniks said:

Can someone help with this:

enb.jpg.852cfd847428abcff31e607973772cca.jpg

I tried rename SexLabHorribleHarassment_ENGLISH into _English, make files _KOREAN, _RUSSIAN, _SPANISH, but mcm description doesn't work.

I'll check it out.

37 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

What do you mena troll cum mechanics btw? Trolls don't have CollidewithActors dialogues.

In SLS you can make a special approach to creatures and have oral with them on purpose.

The creature may then start to follow you.

In this case, if the troll is following, SLHH could detect there is a troll in the SLS following creature alias, and if the PC is close to the troll, trigger the attack, with a cooldown so not too many troll rapes.

I like the HH resist mechanic, but it doesn't feel appropriate in all scenarios.

It only feels right for a gentle PC who would not resort to extreme violence.

I've suggested an alternative model for rape resist in a few places...

Eventually, I'll put it in SLD, but for now I'll simply explain it.

For rape using existing NPCs:

Attacker(s) are picked from surrounds. Rapists are put in immortal aliases so they don't die.

They engage PC in a regular brawl.

PC gets a popup (only once per rape attempt) offering choice fight back or surrender.

• If PC chooses surrender, brawl ends, PC gets raped - or maybe go to HH style struggle/persuade.
  • If PC chooses fight back, brawl continues. If PC wins, no rape.
  • If PC escalates to weapons/spells, fight continues, but guards are called.

If guards catch PC brawling rapists, outcome depends on guard disposition to PC, random numbers, etc, but PC either gets a bounty, or rapist gets a bounty.

Possibly in some cases both get a bounty.

If guards catch PC fighting rapists with spells/weapons, PC gets a bounty, rapist may also get a bounty.

If PC defeated in brawl after resisting, rape is brutal. May be multiple scenes. Afterwards, PC will be beaten unconscious, robbed and dumped somewhere in town.

If PC defeated in armed fight after resisting, rape is extremely brutal. Will be multiple scenes, such as three different rape animations. Afterwards, PC will be beaten unconscious and possibly sold via SS (if available), otherwise dumped somewhere unpleasant in Tamriel not too far from the town/city.

If PC defeats rapists to bleedout, when they recover they run away screaming.

If all rapists defeated before guards arrive, when they show up, guards give all rapists a bounty, but PC doesn't get one.  Win!

The SLHH struggle system does give the PC more of a chance as she levels up, with options to factor in both level and stamina differences.  I like that ability to peacefully resist, and do so more successfully as the PC becomes more accomplished, without that ever becoming a guaranteed outcome.  For a relatively simple system, it works well. 

The ability to resist in other ways (and get away with it) depends a lot on one's view of how Skyrim rape mods should work, particularly the general attitude of guards.  Are they trusty defenders of the weak, lusty corrupt opportunists, or something in between? 

My personal take on why females can't effectively fight back when guards are present is that they'll always blame her.  A little struggle is okay and if she escapes that's fair.  But if she strikes a man with her fists, she's disturbing the peace.  Better to just give the man what he wants.  He wouldn't have grabbed her unless she was asking for it.  No one likes a tease, so she got what was coming to her -- in the eyes of corrupt guards.

DEC allows brawling but it doesn't track the ending, so the PC avoids rape even if she loses.  Guaranteed rape avoidance even for a level 1 PC is so unbalanced that I never use that option.  I'd tried using the surrender hotkey from a defeat mod if I was losing a brawl to get around that, but the outcome wasn't satisfactory.  A moral NPC would just walk away after defeating the PC; an immoral one might sell her as slave.  Neither fit well.  Proper handling of brawling would be welcome, though in towns it will quickly favor the PC after gaining a few levels.  Most town NPCs are very low level and wear no armor, so avoiding rape by brawling would soon render rape mods irrelevant, a risk only for the opening stage of a game.  If the play wants that, great.  But if not then it quickly eliminates a threat that the player intentionally added to the game. 

In regard to deadly force, my assumption is that the female would always be blamed.  A mid-level PC could easily win against a rapist, but would have to flee the town with a bounty.  (If a rapist receives a bounty, what is the consequence?  That NPC spends a week in jail with the chance to break quests involving that NPC?)  A high-level PC could slaughter the guards and the inhabitants, but depopulating towns doesn't leave much to do there.  Either way, it's better not to resist too hard (my rationalization for why rape mods still work even as the PC gains in strength).  Obviously that changes a lot if the guards in your Skyrim are virtuous upholders of justice.  But in that case rapists would be severely punished, rape attempts much more rare, and rape mods would be pointless in civilized areas.  Again, that might be exactly what some players want, with danger only in places beyond the law's reach, but then only combat rape would ever have much place in the game. 

Just my take.  Other people's views and preferences will differ.

I have to agree with what some of the others have said about brawling, its just not a very reliable way of spicing up the rape mechanic, even with the modern fix it brawling could still result in some unintended side effects.  However, I do have an idea that's like brawling and probably easier to implement and would have fewer potential bugs than brawling.  A surprise gut punch!  Ever hear of Houdini?  If there's one thing to be learned from that man's story its this, a surprise punch to the gut that you weren't ready for can seriously fuck up your day...and even kill you.

Point is, if you don't see it coming a punch to gut can really knock the wind out of you, and it doesn't even need to be a strong hit from a strong person either, just needs to be a surprise you weren't ready for, and its very hard to fight back when you can't breathe.  But we would need someway to determine if our character would be ready for such a thing and what exactly would the gut punch damage?  Well it would damage your stamina by a percentage, effectively limiting your ability to fight back during the struggle anim, and the sneak skill could be used to determine a character's awareness and therefore how ready they would be when receiving said tummy pummel.  For example, a character with only 15 points in sneak would suffer 85% damage decrease to their stamina bar.  A character with 50 sneak would only take 50% damage, and a character with 100 sneak would take 0% damage, as they would be highly aware and alert and easily see it coming.  This way, in regards to their stamina vs your stamina you still have a high chance of losing even though you're a much higher level.

Now I know what your thinking...but what if I'm in full plate armor or something?  Gut punch shouldn't really work in that case cause steel greater than puny fist, and you're right it isn't, but I would like to answer that question with another question.  Just how many of us are actually playing female characters running around in heavy armor?  And even if you are wearing heavy armor...does it actually have armor covering the character's stomach?  I'd bet that number of people who answer yes are very few.  But what if I'm playing a mighty dudeman warrior and almost always wear full plate?  In that case...I'd have to question the mightiness of your dudeman warrior being taken down and bent over by Mikhail cause you bumped him.  In all seriousness, an mcm option could be added to either decrease the overall stamina damage from the gut punch or just outright disable the stamina damage entirely for the characters in heavy armor that's actually covering all the important parts of the body.

Anyway, just throwing my two cents into the idea bowl.  Keeps things relatively simple while still increasing the difficulty of resisting in an immersive way that mostly makes sense so its not a bad idea right?

2 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I installed this file and am not getting approached by NPCs.

Dangerous Condition must be on, and Morality should be 3 for the greatest chance.  Understand that NPCs will only "approach" you after a physical collision occurs -- you must bump into them or they must bump into you.  You don't need the original version.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:14 AM, D7Rock88 said:

I have to agree with what some of the others have said about brawling, its just not a very reliable way of spicing up the rape mechanic, even with the modern fix it brawling could still result in some unintended side effects.  However, I do have an idea that's like brawling and probably easier to implement and would have fewer potential bugs than brawling.  A surprise gut punch!  Ever hear of Houdini?  If there's one thing to be learned from that man's story its this, a surprise punch to the gut that you weren't ready for can seriously fuck up your day...and even kill you.

I'm finding this surprisingly appealing, not only for SLHH, but generally as a way of rationalizing the various situations where the mighty dragonborn finds herself on the bottom of a heap of squirming bodies.  I'd almost like this to be an alternate resist "minigame" where the player must respond to a prompt within a time limit - oh god, shades of QT events in other games, which should tell me it's a bad idea.  OK, forget that.  But I still like the idea of the resist "game" happening before the punch.  If the player avoids it, by whatever means, there may be a struggle.  But if the harasser gets a solid hit in first, with no effective defense, that is it for resistance.

Ideally, now that I'm running with the idea, it would involve a simple animation, something like this sequence:

1. Harasser comment: "Hey, you!" or something equally clever.

2. Player is turned to face the harasser (picture a hand on the shoulder spinning her around).

3. Harasser completes a "punch" animation.  Ideally, player completes a bend down animation, such as that used in stripping leggings but sped up.

4. Finis, proceed as desired.

For me, the existing grabbing from behind animation works pretty well.  If you imagine the grab as an arm lock, the victim can't draw a weapon or cast a spell.  There's not much player involvement in the struggle event, but it does play out over a few rounds.  And since clothing must be stripped, there's an actual advantage to wearing undergarments.  I wish that some of the other mods would use the Horrible Harassment system, since the typical "Service me, slut" followed by choices to consent or resist (and always fail) doesn't work nearly as well.