4 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

Are you kidding me? A capitalisation? Is that it?

(starts cleaning keyboard of spittle....)

yup. i've spent 2 hours trying to fiddle with fo4edit and that was the problem all along, at least for me.

but did this fix your game too?

10 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

yup. i've spent 2 hours trying to fiddle with fo4edit and that was the problem all along, at least for me.

but did this fix your game too?

I'm actually giggling here :) Yup that fixed it!

How mad is that???

Also: well-bloody-done on finding the problem and sorting it!

(there was a slight hiatus as I couldn't find the DLC4.xml file before realising I didn't HAVE one, due to not installing that option.... Quick reinstall and edit: sorted)

6 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

I'm actually giggling here :) Yup that fixed it!

How mad is that???

Also: well-bloody-done on finding the problem and sorting it!

(there was a slight hiatus as I couldn't find the DLC4.xml file before realising I didn't HAVE one, due to not installing that option.... Quick reinstall and edit: sorted)

good to know, buddy ?

This is indeed odd as my game's .esm for contraptions workshop is named "DLCworkshop02" has no capitalised W. I just assumed that everyone's files were named the same way, so overall I think we can all safely agree that Bethesda are to blame for this and will get their karmic justice in due time. I'll have to put a little troubleshooting.txt file into the archives or something incase anyone else has this problem.

But yeah, good job @riot_punch, it's not something I'd have ever been able to recognise.

Oh, yeah, you can't close the pillories yet. Oh well. At least I don't know of a way to do it through the console directly. There's a roundabout way of doing it that involves selecting an NPC with the console up, typing "setcommandstate 1" and ordering them to use the pillory. Type "setcommandstate 0" and then with them selected still, type "disable" and "tcl" and it should look like the pillory is locked while you play your animations. Obviously, save before doing this or you will lose some NPC you might wanna keep.

@astymma Hey, I don't personally feel like going through my XMLs all over again and changing things but if you wanna release your own modified XMLs for that purpose, feel free to do so.

33 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

This is indeed odd as my game's .esm for contraptions workshop is named "DLCworkshop02" has no capitalised W. I just assumed that everyone's files were named the same way, so overall I think we can all safely agree that Bethesda are to blame for this and will get their karmic justice in due time. I'll have to put a little troubleshooting.txt file into the archives or something incase anyone else has this problem.

But yeah, good job @riot_punch, it's not something I'd have ever been able to recognise.

Oh, yeah, you can't close the pillories yet. Oh well. At least I don't know of a way to do it through the console directly. There's a roundabout way of doing it that involves selecting an NPC with the console up, typing "setcommandstate 1" and ordering them to use the pillory. Type "setcommandstate 0" and then with them selected still, type "disable" and "tcl" and it should look like the pillory is locked while you play your animations. Obviously, save before doing this or you will lose some NPC you might wanna keep.

@astymma Hey, I don't personally feel like going through my XMLs all over again and changing things but if you wanna release your own modified XMLs for that purpose, feel free to do so.

you're welcome, bethesda sure knows how to make modders angry.

about those pillories and furniture from torture devices, someone should make a non-animated version, meaning it's always closed, i wouldn't mind having no opening-closing animations and a bit of clipping.  

3 hours ago, Destynova99 said:

*edit* Hmm this actually works both ways. I was curious and changed the xml to the way you posted as the corrected version and then *I* got the bug you were having. So it seems if you don't have an issue, leave it be; if you do, change the capitalization. 

What a capital idea!  :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Um, sure... attached is the actionData, equipmentSetData, animationData and positionData XMLs that ADD new animations that are FFM versions of your FMM, FFFM of the FMMM and the orgy of FMMMM is made into a FFFFM. These are in addition to  your existing animations and can be used alongside them.

SC_FFM.7z

On 6/27/2018 at 3:28 AM, riot_punch said:

@SavageCabbage @Tr_veller @BillyPilgrim

I seem to have fixed the DLCWorkshop02.esp bug.

this is the original file: SavageCabbage_furnitureData_DLC4.xml

this is the "fixed" file: SavageCabbage_furnitureData_DLC4.xml

try to find the difference, i'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

giphy.gif.744cad24a3ac21dfc83112f8fc25cd2d.gif

how do i close the pillory/stocks?

Thanks for your help. I can confirm that this worked and fixed the error message. 

Updated 29/06/2018

Version 1.0.2

-Added a lot of new animations including:

*Several "tease" animations (kissing, touching) added to the start of sequences.
*Additional animations added to existing sequences.
*New Female/Male sequences.
*Several Female on feral ghoul/bloated ghoul/super mutant sequences added.

Sorry, no additional threesome+ animations in this update.

Nb: BG (Bloated Ghoul) and FG (Feral Ghoul) animations can be played by either creature, though they won't align properly if not played on the appropriate one. Also, there's no support for Ghouls with regards to body morphs yet, so they won't become erect for now.

For those that will wonder, "SMBed" aka "TiresBed" is a bed that you find in various super mutant camps in the world that is just a bunch of tires with a mesh on it. Medford Hospital (near Taffington Boathouse) is a location I know of, other than that I don't know of any others off the top of my head but there are surely some in super mutant camps scattered throughout the land.

Those with the capitalisation error from before will probably have to go back into that XML to change it again after updating.

Protip: For ideal immersion with ghouls, get the Terrifyer mod which changes the sounds to be scarier.

Thanks again CGi for making the FOMOD.

Any issues, especially any odd artifacts in the animations themselves, please tell me.

20180624194719_1.thumb.jpg.f60bffef881cff970a4b3ef66477b8dc.jpg

20180610231602_1.thumb.jpg.00d158d6a19c6bb466655358decd7b9a.jpg

20180612002412_1.thumb.jpg.e06e0da81298c17d04eb7fcf6f8a04b9.jpg

What is the easiest way to figure out the list of animations and the corresponding furniture ids? I am using the console to place the furniture, but I can't figure out which couches / beds etc get recognized by the mod, and which not. Also, don't know which animations are FM / FMM / FMMM etc, to select the actors properly in the first step

Thanks!

1 hour ago, SAC said:

What is the easiest way to figure out the list of animations and the corresponding furniture ids? I am using the console to place the furniture, but I can't figure out which couches / beds etc get recognized by the mod, and which not. Also, don't know which animations are FM / FMM / FMMM etc, to select the actors properly in the first step

Thanks!

In Data\AAF folder first look at all the files that start with SavageCabbage_positionData. Those will tell you what animations are used on what furniture items like for example "Couch". Then check all the files starting with SavageCabbage_furnitureData to see what the furniture items translate to in formIDs. Also the animation names are explicit about being FM or FMM or FMMM etc..

1 hour ago, SAC said:

Thanks!

Check the SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml file and the other "furnituredata" ones as well, it lists all the form IDs to the furniture and lists each category as it's defining each one. For example there's a distinction between single bed and double bed, but all the single beds are in the same group id so they'll have the same animations whether it's the dirty ass mattress on a driftwood frame or a fancy clean new institute bed.  There's a fair number of groups for chairs though. Benches, armchairs, high chairs, medium chairs, low chairs, very low chairs, and so on. It lists the form ids though so you can look up what they look like if you're having trouble figuring out which ones to use if you don't want to waste space by doubling up.

5 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Обновлено 29/06/2018

Версия 1.0.2

-Добавлено много новых анимаций, в том числе:

* Несколько анимаций «дразнить» (поцелуи, прикосновения) добавлены в начало последовательностей.
* Добавлены дополнительные анимации к существующим последовательностям.
* Новые женские / мужские последовательности.
* Добавлены несколько женщин на одичавших гулях / раздутых последовательностях ghoul / super mutant.

Извините, в этом обновлении нет дополнительных триольных + анимаций.

Nb: BG (Bloated Ghoul) и FG (Feral Ghoul) могут воспроизводиться любым существом, хотя они не будут правильно выравниваться, если не будут воспроизводиться на соответствующем. Кроме того, пока нет поддержки для Ghouls в отношении морфологий тела, поэтому они пока не станут прямостоящими.

Для тех, кто будет задаваться вопросом: «SMBed», ака «TiresBed» - это кровать, которую вы найдете в различных супер-мутантных лагерях в мире, которая представляет собой просто кучу шин с сеткой на ней. Медфордская больница (недалеко от Таффингтонского лодочника) - это место, о котором я знаю, кроме того, что я не знаю никого из других, но есть некоторые в супер-мутантных лагерях, разбросанных по всей стране.

Те, у кого ошибка капитализации, вероятно, придется вернуться в этот XML, чтобы изменить его после обновления.

Protip: Для идеального погружения с ghouls, получите мод Terrificer, который изменяет звуки, чтобы быть более страшным.

Thanks for the update.
Can you make an animation with robots? At least with companions - robots (not synths).

3 hours ago, riot_punch said:

@SavageCabbage 

about the newest update, does this require Leito's animation rigs?

Not to my knowledge. AAF's compatibility patch uses it's own body morphs based on Leito's stuff IIRC but for the feral ghouls, you might want it.

5 hours ago, SAC said:

Thanks!

Best way is to build random stuff in a settlement. In the first post it gives you a good indication of the stuff to build.

1 hour ago, torn said:

Thanks for the update.
Can you make an animation with robots? At least with companions - robots (not synths).

I don't think there's a rig for any robots at the moment. I lack the skill to properly create one.

7 hours ago, astymma said:

In Data\AAF folder first look at all the files that start with SavageCabbage_positionData. Those will tell you what animations are used on what furniture items like for example "Couch". Then check all the files starting with SavageCabbage_furnitureData to see what the furniture items translate to in formIDs. Also the animation names are explicit about being FM or FMM or FMMM etc..

Thanks, will get cracking on this

5 hours ago, yuliekit said:

NMM installation failed, stopped at 50%

NMM needs to be updated to the latest version?

AAF needs to be installed and active or NMM makes the installer quit silently.

6 hours ago, yuliekit said:

NMM installation failed, stopped at 50%

NMM needs to be updated to the latest version?

NMM is quite buggy, mine also seemed to have stopped at 50% after the FOMOD menu, i just waited until it was good.

DON'T exit NMM mid-installation. 

16 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

NMM is quite buggy, mine also seemed to have stopped at 50% after the FOMOD menu, i just waited until it was good.

DON'T exit NMM mid-installation. 

Your case points towards a messed up NMM database. Probably very fragmented and full of left-overs.
A reinstallation of NMM would fix that.