7 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Hi, when you use this mod it can take some time to find the proper furnitures at first especially on a heavily modded game, also not every single furniture option is available because with some things there would be a lot of clipping so for immersion's sake I decided against including certain ojects in the furniture list. At the moment there are no F/M animations that don't use furnitures, I figured that other animators have that aspect covered, only the F/M/M and beyond are usable anywhere. Leito's are all usable anywhere and Atomic Lust, I think, has a lot of ground-based animations.

If you go to a settlement, you can probably find a furniture available from that list but be patient at first because as I said, it can take some time to load animations, there's a few things that contribute to long waiting times such as lots of compatible furnitures in a location, or the characters are far away from where you want to play the animation. In particular, furniture-based animations generally take longer to load as well.

If you want to do that, you'll need to change the alignment of the root to be under the floor as well, otherwise the characters will be floating.

Thanks, the problem is after 5+ minutes of waiting and giving up I think it's safe to say that it's either not working or the wait times make it not worth it. But seeing as others are enjoying the mod, I'm sure this isn't normal =/ I literally can't use any animation packs while this is installed as it will never load the animation list. It loads immediately without it. I wish I could figure out a way to make it work.

(When there is compatible furniture around, 3 way animations also do the same thing. So I assume it has something to do with detecting furniture not working properly.)

9 hours ago, Campbell said:

You might only be seeing the threeway animations that don't need furniture? If you wanted to use all the animations without furniture you need to remove the location from all of the SavageCabbage_positionData.xml files.

Original position looks like this

id="FM-Bed01-01Handjob" location="Single_Bed"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-02Handjob" location="Single_Bed"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-03Titjob" location="Single_Bed"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-04Blowjob" location="Single_Bed"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-05DeepthroatA" location="Single_Bed"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-05DeepthroatB" location="Single_Bed"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-05DeepthroatC" location="Single_Bed"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-06BlowjobRough" location="Single_Bed"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-07Cumshot" location="Single_Bed"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-07Swallow" location="Single_Bed"/><><><><><><><><><><>

Remove the location so it looks like this

id="FM-Bed01-01Handjob"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-02Handjob"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-03Titjob"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-04Blowjob"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-05DeepthroatA"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-05DeepthroatB"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-05DeepthroatC"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-06BlowjobRough"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-07Cumshot"/>
 id="FM-Bed01-07Swallow"/><><><><><><><><><><>

Now you should see those animation listed all the time without needing furniture.

Thanks for the idea. I think i'll give this a shot and find out.

Edit: Unfortunately didn't do the trick =/

55 minutes ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Thanks, the problem is after 5+ minutes of waiting and giving up I think it's safe to say that it's either not working or the wait times make it not worth it. But seeing as others are enjoying the mod, I'm sure this isn't normal =/ I literally can't use any animation packs while this is installed as it will never load the animation list. It loads immediately without it. I wish I could figure out a way to make it work.

(When there is compatible furniture around, 3 way animations also do the same thing. So I assume it has something to do with detecting furniture not working properly.)

Sounds like there's some interference somewhere, have you tried playing with the load order at all? It seems odd to me that you can have the non-furniture animations play but not the furniture ones... either they should all work or none at all. Is your AAF up to date?

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue with the mod, I followed this guide of AAF line by line ''https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101315-advanced-animation-framework-installation-guide-for-beginners-alpha-version/'' Lately i've been having issues, trying to pinpoint to what end, when I install your mods I can't do any ghoul animations from leitos animation packs and I have the patches installed from Polistiro as well to help with the AAF compatibility. When I disable your mod then the ghoul animations start to show and I am able to select it, I don't know how or why this is happening >.<. I have very little mods installed. heres a picture if it helps out.

Screenshot (7).png

10 hours ago, raintez24 said:

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue with the mod, I followed this guide of AAF line by line ''https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101315-advanced-animation-framework-installation-guide-for-beginners-alpha-version/'' Lately i've been having issues, trying to pinpoint to what end, when I install your mods I can't do any ghoul animations from leitos animation packs and I have the patches installed from Polistiro as well to help with the AAF compatibility. When I disable your mod then the ghoul animations start to show and I am able to select it, I don't know how or why this is happening

That's odd because I've been working on my own ghoul and super mutant animations and they work perfectly fine, even with Leito's mod installed. Try changing up the load order, maybe? I put it near the top.

1 hour ago, EmberBlade6366 said:

This pack seems to be breaking AAF. I'm not sure if it's slow in detecting furniture even if I'm standing near it, or it's broken. It's a shame since the animations are good.

Do none of them work, or just the furniture ones?

Trying to figure out how to get those anims working. after opening AAF ill highlight myself and a random NPC.. But all male NPC´s wont work if im female and vice versa. FemalexFemale worked tho. What am i doing wrong or what am i missing. Im pretty sure i tripplechecked all reqs.

EDIT-

Figured it out myself- 0.7 is working just fine while the current 0.73 is not (AAF)

6 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Did a bit of experiment, and it seems it's the furniture ones. It won't detect any nearby furnitures. Also, it's hard to trigger scenes between two actors because the location list doesn't always pop up. Sometimes after picking actors, AAF loads and nothing else happens

2 minutes ago, EmberBlade6366 said:

Did a bit of experiment, and it seems it's the furniture ones. It won't detect any nearby furnitures. Also, it's hard to trigger scenes between two actors because the location list doesn't always pop up. Sometimes after picking actors, AAF loads and nothing else happens

It sounds like it might be an AAF thing, I'm not running the newest version of AAF right now so maybe a bug was introduced in the most recent version? You could try rolling back your AAF and see if it affects anything. For reference, I'm currently on 70.alpha, but I think the newest is 72.alpha.

Also to note, if you upgraded AAF then it helps to get FallrimTools and clean your save of anything AAF related before updating, so you might have to uninstall AAF, clean your save, then reinstall it. I got some odd errors when I didn't do that.

All I know is that as of the 70.alpha release of AAF, everything works fine for me. I think "Atomic Lust" has furniture based animations as well, so you could always try that to see if it has trouble detecting them there as well.

1 hour ago, -Player1- said:

Trying to figure out how to get those anims working. after opening AAF ill highlight myself and a random NPC.. But all male NPC´s wont work if im female and vice versa. FemalexFemale worked tho. What am i doing wrong or what am i missing. Im pretty sure i tripplechecked all reqs.

Figured it out myself- 0.7 is working just fine while the current 0.73 is not (AAF)

Thanks for testing that, I'll PM dagobaking to see if he can identify what's wrong.

1 hour ago, SavageCabbage said:

That's odd because I've been working on my own ghoul and super mutant animations and they work perfectly fine, even with Leito's mod installed. Try changing up the load order, maybe? I put it near the top.

None of them work, I tried changing the load order to the very top, for some reason it just doesnt show the animations, it works fine on normal human males, and super mutants although for some reason the super mutants animations a error message pops up with ''AAF package assignment error'' but that I think has to do with polistiro patch, without it, it wont show Leitos super mutant poses, but with it, it does but shows that error, which im okay with, but for some reason and I don't know why it doesn't show any poses for ghouls with this mod. I'm okay with the issue, just wanted to somehow resolve this,  mainly cause I like to tinker sometimes >.>.

1 hour ago, SavageCabbage said:

It sounds like it might be an AAF thing, I'm not running the newest version of AAF right now so maybe a bug was introduced in the most recent version? You could try rolling back your AAF and see if it affects anything. For reference, I'm currently on 70.alpha, but I think the newest is 72.alpha.

Also to note, if you upgraded AAF then it helps to get FallrimTools and clean your save of anything AAF related before updating, so you might have to uninstall AAF, clean your save, then reinstall it. I got some odd errors when I didn't do that.

All I know is that as of the 70.alpha release of AAF, everything works fine for me. I think "Atomic Lust" has furniture based animations as well, so you could always try that to see if it has trouble detecting them there as well.

Nope. Still nothing. Guess I'll just wait for a more stable version

4 minutes ago, raintez24 said:

None of them work, I tried changing the load order to the very top, for some reason it just doesnt show the animations, it works fine on normal human males, and super mutants although for some reason the super mutants animations a error message pops up with ''AAF package assignment error'' but that I think has to do with polistiro patch, without it, it wont show Leitos super mutant poses, but with it, it does but shows that error, which im okay with, but for some reason and I don't know why it doesn't show any poses for ghouls with this mod. I'm okay with the issue, just wanted to somehow resolve this,  mainly cause I like to tinker sometimes >.>.

Ah, I think I misunderstood you at first, I thought you meant feral ghouls but you mean regular ghouls, yes?

I think it's an issue with the latest AAF, I'm literally testing this right as I type this message. I've put Atomic Lust on, all of Leito's stuff and my pack and I'm able to play human animations with ghouls, all the furniture shows up and is detected in seconds.

Can you tell me which version of AAF you are using? I'm still on 70.alpha and they are all working flawlessly (aside from alignment issues with Leito's stuff).

9 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Ah, I think I misunderstood you at first, I thought you meant feral ghouls but you mean regular ghouls, yes?

I think it's an issue with the latest AAF, I'm literally testing this right as I type this message. I've put Atomic Lust on, all of Leito's stuff and my pack and I'm able to play human animations with ghouls, all the furniture shows up and is detected in seconds.

Can you tell me which version of AAF you are using? I'm still on 70.alpha and they are all working flawlessly (aside from alignment issues with Leito's stuff).

it works fine with creatures, super mutants and normal humans, just not ghouls, I'm using version alpha 72. I't does detect the npc ghouls, but not when i go to next selection no pose.

*Update* Tried on Alpha 70 version of AAF works perfectly the one you have, now I gotta resolve the issue with super mutant, animations works fine yet for some reason that error keeps popping up, Might have to do with that polistiro patch >.>, but *sighs* without it,it wont show Leitos poses or might be something else >.>, anyways Thank you very much for helping me don't know why version 72 wasn't working maybe its just me on that one.

7 minutes ago, raintez24 said:

*Update* Tried on Alpha 70 version of AAF works perfectly the one you have, now I gotta resolve the issue with super mutant, animations works fine yet for some reason that error keeps popping up, Might have to do with that polistiro patch >.>, but *sighs* without it,it wont show Leitos poses or might be something else >.>, anyways Thank you very much for helping me don't know why version 72 wasn't working maybe its just me on that one.

Good, good, glad to help. Others that have had issues have version 72 as well so it definitely seems like a bug in that version is causing trouble. I've alerted dagobaking to it anyway so hopefully he nips it in the bud.

Wrt that package error thing, I get that too but it doesn't seem to actually affect anything near as I can tell. I have a theory as to what it is anyway, something to do with the morph data is my guess.

2 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Good, good, glad to help. Others that have had issues have version 72 as well so it definitely seems like a bug in that version is causing trouble. I've alerted dagobaking to it anyway so hopefully he nips it in the bud.

Wrt that package error thing, I get that too but it doesn't seem to actually affect anything near as I can tell. I have a theory as to what it is anyway, something to do with the morph data is my guess.

Thank you ^-^, and yea I dont know about the error thing either, my guess is the patch but then again im still a newbie at these things I only have some experience due to trial and error from skyrim lol. seems like the error doesn't harm me in anyways  either so I'm good for now >.>.

3 hours ago, EmberBlade6366 said:

Will I need to clean my save even when downgrading to 70? I have 73 right now. I want to try 70 to see if it will work

I just switched from 73 to 70 without doing anything besides opening NMM and switching the mods. 

Workes for me

Holy shit, I just downloaded this to test it out and expected it to be a bunch of clunky amateur looking animations but WOW man a lot of these are on par with if not better than Leito's animations. Please keep up the amazing work I look forward to more of your animations!

On 6/15/2018 at 6:37 PM, -Player1- said:

Is there a way to use FemalexMale anims with two Females ? (Strap-on equipped ect)

You can disable the gender/sex restriction in your AAF settings XML file, I think. The animations may not line up properly though as they were designed for men and women.

13 minutes ago, RagnarThaRed said:

Holy shit, I just downloaded this to test it out and expected it to be a bunch of clunky amateur looking animations but WOW man a lot of these are on par with if not better than Leito's animations. Please keep up the amazing work I look forward to more of your animations!

I wouldn't go that far but I do try to emulate his stuff in terms of quality. Thanks for the compliment! More animations will be on the way.