I have a few questions...

#1: This is regarding the requirements.  In your post you mentioned...

"Definite Requirements: AAF. It won't work without it. AAF EVB Morphs (AAF Compatibility Patch).

Full Version Requirements: Contraptions Workshop, Nuka World, SSEX (Settlement Supplies Extended), Homemaker, Torture Devices and Prisoner Shackles for certain animations. I think if you don't have these DLCs/mods it might give you an error."

Where can I find the AAF EVB Morphs file? - under the AAF page I do not see it anywhere.  And can you like "Torture Devices and Prisoner Shackles?"  I see a "torture devices" mod here on LL, but it doesn't mention anything about shackles, so I am not sure if it is the correct one.

#2:  In game how do you go about activating the animations?

#3: In the Download section there are files for "Savage Cabbage" - what are these?

#4: What are the requirements for the male bodies?  For instance, do I need Dongs Of Fallout for the males to have erections, or will any nude male body mod work?

Thanks in advance for answering these for me.

Eric

7 minutes ago, erc1971 said:

I have a few questions...

#1: This is regarding the requirements.  In your post you mentioned...

"Definite Requirements: AAF. It won't work without it. AAF EVB Morphs (AAF Compatibility Patch).

Full Version Requirements: Contraptions Workshop, Nuka World, SSEX (Settlement Supplies Extended), Homemaker, Torture Devices and Prisoner Shackles for certain animations. I think if you don't have these DLCs/mods it might give you an error."

Where can I find the AAF EVB Morphs file? - under the AAF page I do not see it anywhere.  And can you like "Torture Devices and Prisoner Shackles?"  I see a "torture devices" mod here on LL, but it doesn't mention anything about shackles, so I am not sure if it is the correct one.

#2:  In game how do you go about activating the animations?

#3: In the Download section there are files for "Savage Cabbage" - what are these?

#4: What are the requirements for the male bodies?  For instance, do I need Dongs Of Fallout for the males to have erections, or will any nude male body mod work?

Thanks in advance for answering these for me.

Eric

1: AAF Compatibility Patch is available on this website... in the adult download section I believe. Prisoner Shackles is on Nexus.

2: You need to use AAF's (Advanced Animation Framework) ingame wizard to use the animations, check the AAF thread for more info.

3: That's the FOMOD file for mod managers if you prefer to use them.

4: Requirements for the male bodies are just AAF, because they're designed to morph shapes depending on the scene and AAF is what does that part.

29 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

1: AAF Compatibility Patch is available on this website... in the adult download section I believe. Prisoner Shackles is on Nexus.

2: You need to use AAF's (Advanced Animation Framework) ingame wizard to use the animations, check the AAF thread for more info.

3: That's the FOMOD file for mod managers if you prefer to use them.

4: Requirements for the male bodies are just AAF, because they're designed to morph shapes depending on the scene and AAF is what does that part.

Thanks for the answers. 

Time to install all this stuff and see if it works :P

Thanks again,

Eric

Don't forget the AAF compatibility patch. That's what gives you erections for your males. You will see a list of what is offered based off of two things; Your lineup, mmf, mf, mmmf. (Those are your choices unless you mess with the AAF xmls) and what furniture is in range when you key up the wizard. There is a smack fuck ton of animations, but you may not see many depending on what furniture the mod can see.

Experiment. And for the sake of all that's holy, build a friggin' pool table for once. You'll be glad you did.

6 hours ago, erc1971 said:

I see some bed positions in the screenshots that I do not have access to.  By chance do different beds allow for different animations?

Yeah, there's a difference between single beds and double beds. If you don't have the mods I suggest in the initial post (Homemaker or Settlement Supplies Extended) then you'll have a hard time viewing the animations for the double beds (of which I probably did the most animations for) because there's not many instances of them ingame and you can't build them in settlements by default.

2 minutes ago, juanchotl said:

i have that version :/

Can you be more specific about what was happening when the error occurred? Was with it with human animation? Mutant? Feral Ghouls? Glowing Ghouls? What was the weather like ingame? Were you taking radiation damage?

12 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Can you be more specific about what was happening when the error occurred? Was with it with human animation? Mutant? Feral Ghouls? Glowing Ghouls? What was the weather like ingame? Were you taking radiation damage?

all feral ghouls, yes i was taking rad damage, when i press "end" the game crashes

9 minutes ago, juanchotl said:

all feral ghouls, yes i was taking rad damage, when i press "end" the game crashes

That's an issue with radiation damage affecting the doppleganger, just try to avoid being in a position to take any damage at all for now until the creator of AAF has worked out a fix.

Hi,

Im having a problem with the newer animations for feral ghouls and supermutants that im hoping you could help with. any time im using feral ghoul animations their head dissapears and for both SM and ghouls the erection doesnt happen. im currently using Leito's rigs for mutated lust atm so I dont know if that might be causing it. Will this mod work without it? 

Thanks for the great mod by the way! I'm sure its just a silly problem on my end 

1 hour ago, BustANutella said:

Hi,

Im having a problem with the newer animations for feral ghouls and supermutants that im hoping you could help with. any time im using feral ghoul animations their head dissapears and for both SM and ghouls the erection doesnt happen. im currently using Leito's rigs for mutated lust atm so I dont know if that might be causing it. Will this mod work without it? 

Thanks for the great mod by the way! I'm sure its just a silly problem on my end 

Hi, does the same thing happen with the Mutated Lust mod or just mine?