3 hours ago, EmberBlade6366 said:

Can we get a full list of animations?

Go to the AAF folder and open up the SavageCabbage AnimationData xmls and scroll through, each animation has the "Animation id="Name-Of-The-Animation" line. There are a lot. Like... 141 just in the main AnimationData file... and that's not including the ghoul and supermutant animations.

Can someone guide me here regarding the compatibility patch?

I am kinda new in modding fallout 4, so I don't know which compatibility patch to download for this, or how/where to install it.

I see that one of the requirements is the compatibility patch for AAF (I already have the AAF).

Any help will be appreciated!

1 hour ago, Chojol said:

Can someone guide me here regarding the compatibility patch?

I am kinda new in modding fallout 4, so I don't know which compatibility patch to download for this, or how/where to install it.

I see that one of the requirements is the compatibility patch for AAF (I already have the AAF).

Any help will be appreciated!

Yeah follow this guide and you should be good to go:

Hi folks,

So I did some editing of the XML files in this animation pack, and I've made it so they work like Polistiros staged Leito animations. Basically, I did what he did for Leitos anims to these. I added the AnimationGroup file and the Transition file and made edits to the Position file, using Polistiros files as a guide. I do recommend keeping the original files backed up just in case, but if you want, give these a shot. I did this for every human animation with 2 or more stages, with the exception of the hip shake.

SavageCabbage_transitionData.xml

SavageCabbage_positionData.xml

SavageCabbage_animationGroupData.xml

On 7/6/2018 at 6:32 PM, Destynova99 said:

Yeah follow this guide and you should be good to go:

Thanks man!

Just downloaded the compatibility patch, but I have no idea where to put all of the files from the zip, there is no readme file either for guidance.

31 minutes ago, Chojol said:

Thanks man!

Just downloaded the compatibility patch, but I have no idea where to put all of the files from the zip, there is no readme file either for guidance.

Which zip? Most of the files linked in the guide have fomod installers

40 minutes ago, Chojol said:

Thanks man!

The mod ships with an NMM, Vortex and MO compatible FOMOD installer.
For manual installing the bain folder structure is used. Just read the folder names and put their contents directly into the data folder.
No guide needed.

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Vader already has, but hasn't released them yet for some strange reason.

?

Hes stated that the reason being is that deathclaw animations do not loop like other animations and so a workaround would need to be found before being able to be used

Would love romance options for ghouls and mutants. If open to suggestion

Hi folks,

So I did some editing of the XML files in this animation pack, and I've made it so they work like Polistiros staged Leito animations. Basically, I did what he did for Leitos anims to these. I added the AnimationGroup file and the Transition file and made edits to the Position file, using Polistiros files as a guide. I do recommend keeping the original files backed up just in case, but if you want, give these a shot. I did this for every human animation with 2 or more stages, with the exception of the hip shake.

Can do for non humans also?

5 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Hes stated that the reason being is that deathclaw animations do not loop like other animations and so a workaround would need to be found before being able to be used

Ah........ty for the update!

?

In one of Rufgt's posts in atomic lust (I think) he pointed towards some feral ghoul equipment. When he released his latest animations I guess. Probably the Mutated Lust thread now that I think about it as that's the one that has the scary fuckers (swidt?)

24 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

In one of Rufgt's posts in atomic lust (I think) he pointed towards some feral ghoul equipment. When he released his latest animations I guess. Probably the Mutated Lust thread now that I think about it as that's the one that has the scary fuckers (swidt?)

hey thanks for the reply...now if i could make them erect versions instead of flaccid!!

8 minutes ago, sikamikanico78 said:

hey thanks for the reply...now if i could make them erect versions instead of flaccid!!

Yeah, I'm not sure how that would work. I know that the super mutant and regular ghoul "junk" is supplied by the compatibility patch. I know that they will be flaccid if the patch is not  installed or installed wrong. You'll also get flaccid junk if looksmenu is not installed or installed wrong. I just don't know if that would effect feral ghouls and hostile super mutants. I haven't messed with that much because they keep TRYING TO KILL ME.

I did try it, as I'm just as perverted as the next guy, but it didn't pull my trigger, so to speak.

8 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure how that would work. I know that the super mutant and regular ghoul "junk" is supplied by the compatibility patch. I know that they will be flaccid if the patch is not  installed or installed wrong. You'll also get flaccid junk if looksmenu is not installed or installed wrong. I just don't know if that would effect feral ghouls and hostile super mutants. I haven't messed with that much because they keep TRYING TO KILL ME.

I did try it, as I'm just as perverted as the next guy, but it didn't pull my trigger, so to speak.

aha i see! thanks! btw were to get that compatibility patch?

On 7/8/2018 at 12:13 AM, BeoWulf91 said:

Hi folks,

Thanks for this! 

18 minutes ago, kraoro said:

I installed the vanilla file, and I'm still getting errors about missing SSEX, Torture Devices, etc.

Install the FOMOD version, it lets you select which animations you want installed. It looks like the vanilla and full versions are the exact same size so it's quite possible that Savage forgot to take the extra stuff out of the vanilla zip. I don't really feel like downloading and opening both to verify. <.<