Hi SavageCabbage,

First of all thanks you for these amazing animations. I really like those for the pooltable. But the 03 Cunnilingus seems to be wrong in the role of the actor. My character (a male one) take place on the table and the female start to make the cunni ?. I've tryed to modify the gender in the position data xml but noway jose... Even if I unlock the gender in aaf.ini, the characters changes their places on the pooltable. Is just me or I have missing something.

Hope to see more of your animations in the future. Great work !!!

4 hours ago, GreenV said:

First of all thanks you for these amazing animations. I really like those for the pooltable. But the 03 Cunnilingus seems to be wrong in the role of the actor. My character (a male one) take place on the table and the female start to make the cunni ?. I've tryed to modify the gender in the position data xml but noway jose... Even if I unlock the gender in aaf.ini, the characters changes their places on the pooltable. Is just me or I have missing something.

Hope to see more of your animations in the future. Great work !!!

Thank you. All versions have been fixed and should be okay now.

I would like to add that for those who have issues with AAF not working properly or incompatible with your load order, you can still use this mod's animations.

Simply install AAF and this mod. Go into FO4edit and remove the requirement for AAF then save it.

Uninstall AAF and lauch the game

If, like me, you know how to use console commands, you can assign animation to characters.
ex: PLAYIDLE FM-Bench01-03ReverseCowgirl-F1   and it will do the animation.

Of course, they won't "Chain" one after the other but still most of them are usable without any issues.

This is very short information but "It just works!"  ;)

Awesome animations and thank you for your work!

Fallout4 2018-06-21 21-53-31.png

Fallout4 2018-06-21 22-13-08.png

Fallout4 2018-06-21 22-20-23.png

Fallout4 2018-06-21 22-29-32.png

Fallout4 2018-06-21 22-47-51.png

Short video i made to prove it... lol

https://vimeo.com/276368749

36 minutes ago, nweiss said:

won't detect anything other than human, even after installed creature files, any suggestion?

When you installed AAF, did you place check marks next to creatures in the scan settings? It has selections for humans, ghouls, supermutants, creatures, robots, behemoths and... I forget what else. Only humans and ghouls are checked by default, I believe. And if you don't have animations for something there's no point in checking it as it just adds to the setup time.

5 hours ago, awarhero said:

Awesome animations and thank you for your work!

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it. You'd enjoy it more with AAF though probably!

2 hours ago, nweiss said:

won't detect anything other than human, even after installed creature files, any suggestion?

There are no animations for creatures in this pack, it's all human.

2 hours ago, Destynova99 said:

When you installed AAF, did you place check marks next to creatures in the scan settings? It has selections for humans, ghouls, supermutants, creatures, robots, behemoths and... I forget what else. Only humans and ghouls are checked by default, I believe. And if you don't have animations for something there's no point in checking it as it just adds to the setup time.

yes, i did...and i just realized I posted in the wrong place....

29 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

There are no animations for creatures in this pack, it's all human.

yes, I realize I posted in the wrong place, well since you're here just wanted to say this is a wonderful animation pack, good work and thank you for sharing. hope to see more in the future.

2 hours ago, awarhero said:

I know but i've spent the last month re-building my load order...  It will have to wait for the next time ;)

If you have any other mods that utilize the "home" key in some function then it's probably that. A settlement building mod, perhaps? If it's not that, possibly you still have the fourplay installed or some remnants of it, rather than the fourplay proxy. If it's not one of those then you might have to do a lot of testing, when you get around to it. ? 

1 hour ago, donesu said:

Sweet zombie jesus, your animations are top notch! They're making me want to learn how to animate so I can contribute XD. 

Thanks bruv

Do it, pal. I've only been doing this since February this year, never ever did anything related to animation beforehand. I waited til I felt I was good enough before I released anything though.

20 hours ago, nweiss said:

yes, I realize I posted in the wrong place, well since you're here just wanted to say this is a wonderful animation pack, good work and thank you for sharing. hope to see more in the future.

Thanks, mate! I'm working on feral ghoul and super mutant stuff but nothing more extreme than that.

Spoiler

20180610115451_1.thumb.jpg.fb7cac2a0fdcd781eedf72b607ab72c8.jpg

20180611170915_1.thumb.jpg.4cad8b65259fe55abc5f618c7ddcba9d.jpg

3 hours ago, awarhero said:

Any chance of getting more FFM animations next?

Not any time soon, sorry. I have to finish what I've started first, which is doing the initial "tease" animation for each sequence I've made, which involves kissing, heavy petting etc, that transition from the tease the proper sequence, then work on finishing the existing F/M/M/M ones, also the feral ghoul and super mutant things I've started recently, and also the climax and ending to these sequences. Then maybe I'll start working on animations involving more than one woman. I've not tried it myself but I think that Atomic Lust has F/F animations going on so you could check that out.

Hi there - have you managed to see what's causing the spurious dlcworkshop02 requirement? It only appears when your animation pack is added to the load order. I've redownloaded thet files (and cleaned in FO4Edit), started a new game and the requirement still pops up... Kind of at a loss now so any help would be appreciated.

37 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

Hi there - have you managed to see what's causing the spurious dlcworkshop02 requirement? It only appears when your animation pack is added to the load order. I've redownloaded thet files (and cleaned in FO4Edit), started a new game and the requirement still pops up... Kind of at a loss now so any help would be appreciated.

The mod has pillory animations and the pillory was added with DLCWorkshop02 so naturally it requires that addon. If you don't have the workshop addon and the requirement is causing you problems then you can use F04Edit to remove to pillory idles. There are several FM-Pillory idles and then if you scroll down there are a few more FMM-Pillory idles. That should do the trick. Probably.

2 hours ago, Destynova99 said:

The mod has pillory animations and the pillory was added with DLCWorkshop02 so naturally it requires that addon. If you don't have the workshop addon and the requirement is causing you problems then you can use F04Edit to remove to pillory idles. There are several FM-Pillory idles and then if you scroll down there are a few more FMM-Pillory idles. That should do the trick. Probably.

I do have all the DLCs and DLCWorkshop02 IS in the load order - ticked and checked. The problem seems to be that it is not always recognised as being there and only when this Mod is used.

40 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

I do have all the DLCs and DLCWorkshop02 IS in the load order - ticked and checked. The problem seems to be that it is not always recognised as being there and only when this Mod is used.

I would suggest simply re-installing and not installing those specific files. With the FOMOD you should be able to do that, or just pick and choose what you want from the full version. It's pretty well segregated and easy to follow.

Do you use, I think it's called Horizon? There are SOME mods that alter Bethesda's files, I think someone earlier in the thread had this issue where it didn't recognise the .esm as being there because one of their mods had altered it in some way.