5 hours ago, mAttii said:

weird question. when i install this via fomod there comes the option to install Creation Club Patches for Charleston Condo, Noir Penthouse and Nuka Collector and it says "This Option is checked automatically, if this DLC is installed and activated." But they aren't checked. is it just me or? i just wanna double check

Yes-this furniture support of the mods CC.If you have not installed,they will not be marked.

On 8/31/2019 at 12:57 PM, SAC said:

Most of the furniture animations have that sound (desk doggy, bed animations...). Not asking to remove it from your animations, just to please point out any SNDRs used, and I'll edit my own SNDRs to remove that sound. TYVM!

I am still trying to pinpoint the dragged furniture sound, I think I have browsed all the (plausibly relevant) sounds from the FO4 sound .ba but couldn't find them. Any ideas how to identify it? I would really like to get rid of it

It doesnt continue after choosing actors in AAF. I mean I can't choose any animations after choosing actors. (I press the correct button btw.)

EDIT: I installed one patch (I extracted the winrar file and deleted leito patches because I like leito animations extended, not staged. Then I archived it and installed through ModOrganizer.) It works properly now.

1 hour ago, Akinos said:

AAF XML Extended doesn't work correctly anymore

That's because a lot has been changed into this new version, ids completely changed and more! Well...modders will have an hard time remaking support for this, and btw all new animations, if a mod call by tag, will not be used because AAF themes still haven't added support for these. 

The authors of the animations are the ones that gives us the most important reason to sexualize our fallout 4, don't get me wrong, we owe them all but... they surely don't make life easy for modders. Why don't they release tags according to AAF Themes standard like GrayUser, and why are they forcing genders for all animations when some are possible for example for F-F combinations of which one female has a strapon? You see all this work and adaptations is left to the others like kennedyMadeIt etc...and this not always return best results.

AAF will truly grow up when standards will be shared by all, and above all when those forced limitations of genders in XMLs will be removed...please leave to the modders and to the users the freedom to choose the input actors, i don't even use OMO animations but from a coding perspective is so boring to have to take in account these limitations when making universal call sex functions.

In conclusion: don't install this new version if you use other AAF sexual mods, especially since ids of previous animations have changed, wait until themes and modders add support. If you instead use AAF without other mods, like if you start sex only from AAF manager then you are ok to use.

This updates cool and all, but why after such a long period between the previous update add a few things. i expected to see some abundance of animations for ferals, super mutants and humans, but instead got updates for stuff i dont even use or care about. Just my input though

5 minutes ago, Xaeis said:

This updates cool and all, but why after such a long period between the previous update add a few things. i expected to see some abundance of animations for ferals, super mutants and humans, but instead got updates for stuff i dont even use or care about. Just my input though

I've seen, just out of curiosity, a video tutorial about animations and how much needs to be done to get a ten-second animation. We are fortunate that he dedicates some of his time to share these animations without asking for anything in return. 

On 9/24/2019 at 5:25 PM, GoldenRain said:

I've heard that SC was causing aaf errors??? if so I have error free SC files.  Almost the same as unmodified.  No SC related aaf errors.  Not sure why the animations are becoming broken since they used to be fine

The One Patch and now the One Patch Fix are not updated for this, but those errors you note are more cosmetic in that it does not effect gameplay. You can load this version after the Patch and Fix to get the new animations, or you can place it before Patch and Fix to forego the new animations but reap some of the Fix mods' features. Errors will still be there in Administration (seems to be all CC Club related) but gameplay can continue without glitching.

23 hours ago, SAC said:

I am still trying to pinpoint the dragged furniture sound, I think I have browsed all the (plausibly relevant) sounds from the FO4 sound .ba but couldn't find them. Any ideas how to identify it? I would really like to get rid of it

Found them, they are in the "slapping" and "slapping slow" folders (e.g. slapping 28, but there's a bunch of them). I am happy, deleted those on my end.

Important Edit: Lol I didn't see the update to My Animations Pack.  What is below is for the 1.0.4 version not the updated 1.1 version.

(If you are not using FG and Bodytalk I use the 1.0.4 version with this now semi outdated advice.) Please please please Keep In Mind if you are unable to play SC animations please download 

These work and are why I use SC animations in SCORNED.  These are what I am using for my auto staging project. 
- If you are working on the One Patch Please try leaving SC alone and instead patch Kennedy's working mod that relabels the SC animations.  Just try patching those instead of SC and let me know if it worked.  

Looking forward to eventually trying out a completed and working perfectly One Patch 

Posted this on the One Patch to bang em all's page