15 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Yep, that's correct. Feb 3rd was the last time I edited it and is the version I use.

Ah, thanks, from the conversations above your post I had assumed that was file that was just updated in the last few days and so something I could use to check if the 1.1 I had was the latest one.

25 minutes ago, mnbv99 said:

Ah, thanks, from the conversations above your post I had assumed that was file that was just updated in the last few days and so something I could use to check if the 1.1 I had was the latest one.

It sounds like the animation content in 1.1 was last modified and working stably on @SavageCabbage's system as of February, but if memory serves it wasn't uploaded to LL until the end of September and has received several revised reuploads to solve  packaging and other non-animation-related problems since then (most recently 8 hours ago), without increasing the release version number in the filename.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

It sounds like the animation content in 1.1 was last modified and working stably on @SavageCabbage's system as of February, but if memory serves it wasn't uploaded to LL until the end of September and has received several revised reuploads to solve  packaging and other non-animation-related problems since then (most recently 8 hours ago), without increasing the release version number in the filename.

No, just that specific XML was done in February. I was pretty much working on animations right up to about two weeks before I put this up. I gave all the relevent stuff to other modders to give them a head start on updating their own mods for compatibility issues. Then it was just a mess of old files somehow not being replaced in the 1.1 FOMOD.

Lol so I keep trying to install other workshop mods like Workshop Rearranged but the only workshop mod that ever works for me is Homemaker. I remove that and everything still doesn't show up in the workshop menu. And the one time I got SKE working was with an NPC placer mod which caused my game to crash every time I tried using it so I removed those.

Dammit this workshop thing is frustrating and I need a break from this.

Overall frustration aside, I still can't get anything from homemaker to work with any animations turns out. Not just this one. So I don't know what the actual problem is anymore but I did try Workshop Rearranged combined with Homemaker as suggested with no results at all. Heck I can't even get the prisoner shackles to show in my workshop menu with or without homemaker enabled. I managed to work through all the kinks with other mods but when it comes to the workshop I can't seem to fix anything.

Edit: I managed to get animations to work somehow which is really all that matters. My workshop menu is still a dumpster fire though.

hello, I’m trying to get this mod to work. Whenever I have savage cabbage my animation pack checked in Mod Manager, I am unable to the AAF scene menu. I can toggle AAF on and off through the home button, but when I hit enter to select characters for a scene, nothing happens. I see it loading in the upper right hand corner, but then nothing opens. When I uncheck the mod, the menu opens fine. I’ve spent days trying to Troubleshoot this, and I can’t seem to find anything on this thread to address it. Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you!

7 hours ago, cenermass5 said:

hello, I’m trying to get this mod to work. Whenever I have savage cabbage my animation pack checked in Mod Manager, I am unable to the AAF scene menu. I can toggle AAF on and off through the home button, but when I hit enter to select characters for a scene, nothing happens. I see it loading in the upper right hand corner, but then nothing opens. When I uncheck the mod, the menu opens fine. I’ve spent days trying to Troubleshoot this, and I can’t seem to find anything on this thread to address it. Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I had been in exactly this situation. Enter Admin Mode, and see what error messages are there (ever better if you can use F12 to get screenshots). Odds are pretty good there are multiple errors from ID mismatches in the XML file.

Hello. I have a question to ask. I have detected, that in some animations (FM-Bed02-05Cowgirl for example) female character's vagina is not opening. In some other animations everything is right (FM-Bed02-03Cowgirl, FM-Bed02-04Cowgirl, FM-Bed02-06Cowgirl). I use the latest avaliable versions of fusion girl, bodytalk v2, zex skeleton, cbp physics, aaf and this animation pack (by the way, it's really great). Installation: manual. What can be wrong? Maybe I have made some mistakes during installation or anything else?

With respect. 

14 hours ago, Vel W said:

I had been in exactly this situation. Enter Admin Mode, and see what error messages are there (ever better if you can use F12 to get screenshots). Odds are pretty good there are multiple errors from ID mismatches in the XML file.

Looks like errors 038 and 037. Do I have to go and manually fix each one of these? How do I do it? I'm a bit lost. Thank you for your help!

20191014133527_1.jpg

2 hours ago, zxcv_asdf_019500 said:

Hello. I have a question to ask. I have detected, that in some animations (FM-Bed02-05Cowgirl for example) female character's vagina is not opening. In some other animations everything is right (FM-Bed02-03Cowgirl, FM-Bed02-04Cowgirl, FM-Bed02-06Cowgirl). I use the latest avaliable versions of fusion girl, bodytalk v2, zex skeleton, cbp physics, aaf and this animation pack (by the way, it's really great). Installation: manual. What can be wrong? Maybe I have made some mistakes during installation or anything else?

With respect. 

It has been said the animated penis and vagina have been added just to some anims. Hes adding to others later

6 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

20191014181949_1.jpg.898785a2865843c47a350d449a33c717.jpg

Those MorphSet IDs are trying to reference the BodyTalk  mod. which is probably absent in your mod list. You have to use it starting with version 1.1

I recognize these because I was trying to use v1.1 without BodyTalk, and got exactly the same error.

4 hours ago, Centermass said:

Looks like errors 038 and 037. Do I have to go and manually fix each one of these? How do I do it? I'm a bit lost. Thank you for your help!

20191014133527_1.jpg

Making a guess here. Was the Workshop Rearranged option checked in the installer? You don't need to check any option if you don't have the mods in your game. I've been using these animations without them, since most animations can be found in Homemaker and vanilla furnitures~~

2 hours ago, Vel W said:

Those MorphSet IDs are trying to reference the BodyTalk  mod. which is probably absent in your mod list. You have to use it starting with version 1.1

I recognize these because I was trying to use v1.1 without BodyTalk, and got exactly the same error.

Making a guess here. Was the Workshop Rearranged option checked in the installer? You don't need to check any option if you don't have the mods in your game. I've been using these animations without them, since most animations can be found in Homemaker and vanilla furnitures~~

Yes, I checked everything. Should I uninstall and reinstall, not checking the boxes? 

2 hours ago, cenermass5 said:

Yes, I checked everything. Should I uninstall and reinstall, not checking the boxes? 

That'd explain the errors.

Yes,  were I in your situation, I'd uninstall then reinstall, not checking the boxes that have not been checked by the installer. The rest should take care of itself ?

By the way, does anyone here know any patch for genitals on canines / feral ghouls / supermutants / other non-human creatures?  Some of the animations here involve them.

2 hours ago, Vel W said:

Yes,  were I in your situation, I'd uninstall then reinstall, not checking the boxes that have not been checked by the installer. The rest should take care of itself ?

By the way, does anyone here know any patch for genitals on canines / feral ghouls / supermutants / other non-human creatures?  Some of the animations here involve them.

one very easy suggestion. go try Patch for animations, and with leito's animation. i think these two cover those in theirs.

I use these files with version 1.0.4 of My Animations Pack to get auto staging.  Not sure if they work with version 1.1 because I am still not using bodytalk

I used AJ's + Leito's + SavageCabage's xml's to put it together.

I can remove them from this post if SC wants me too

GB_SC_SM_furnitureData.xml GB_SC_SM_positionData.xml GB_SC_SM_animationData.xml GB_SC_SM_animationGroupData.xml

I also used the tags from Halstrom's Themes and just added them to the correct xml by looking at Gray User's 50 Shades of Gray xml's

Edit: I was sooo close before the 1.1 update that I decided to stop stabbing the drywall and to just finish the project LOL

Edit #2: I changed the animation "time" to "frames" and made the value of animation time based on 120 seconds sex scene duration times 60 frames per second divided by number of positions per animation group

Edit 3: I added in edit #2 so that if you are using non 120 seconds sex scene duration's then you will have to change the value of frames

13 hours ago, Vel W said:

Ok I tried that and it works when I select nothing, but even if i select the canine, feral ghoul, bloated ghoul, and super mutant check boxes, it doesn't work. Same problem. It only works when I select nothing, but how am i supposed to get the supermutant animations to work if I dont elect the box?

edit: I can select upermutant and have it work, but when I select k9 or any other, even if selected alone, same problem. AAF menu {ENTER} doesnt work.

25 minutes ago, Centermass said:

Ok I tried that and it works when I select nothing, but even if i select the canine, feral ghoul, bloated ghoul, and super mutant check boxes, it doesn't work. Same problem. It only works when I select nothing, but how am i supposed to get the supermutant animations to work if I dont elect the box?

edit: I can select upermutant and have it work, but when I select k9 or any other, even if selected alone, same problem. AAF menu {ENTER} doesnt work.

The one patch has my creature patch integrated which add penis morphs for most creatures (behemoths included) and make them ready for AAF. But you cant use it with leito and crazy patch by polistiro

9 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

The one patch has my creature patch integrated which add penis morphs for most creatures (behemoths included) and make them ready for AAF. But you cant use it with leito and crazy patch by polistiro

so should I disable lieto and select k9 in savage cabage, or not select k9 in SC and just use the One Patch (Im assuming its bang them all and not rule them all.

Thank you!!!

44 minutes ago, Centermass said:

so should I disable lieto and select k9 in savage cabage, or not select k9 in SC and just use the One Patch (Im assuming its bang them all and not rule them all.

Thank you!!!

Yes the one patch to bang them all. 

What do you mean by disabling leito? Also the selections in savage cabbage is weather or not you want animations for that creature (to provide the according xmls), it has nothing to do with creature penises.

By disabling, I mean uncheck the Leito mod in mod manager. 

my issue is that when I select any box other than “supermutant” during installation, I cannot open the AAF scene menu via the [ENTER] button. I want animations for all the creatures, not just super mutants.

Flacid super mutants is another issue I have, but I need to focus on one thing at a time lol.

Edit: I tried unchecking leito mods, but I still have the same issue.

5 hours ago, Centermass said:

Do you have the AiO Theme Pack by Halstrom?