On 11/3/2019 at 11:54 AM, DremoraDream said:

Hey SC, these anims are extremely well done as always. Just a question though, some of the standing animations (like the shower one) seems to be exclusive for the mod CWSS, is there any way to have standing animations like that play near any wall?

Shower one works in the players old home in concord.

1 hour ago, jimmywon34 said:

so zaz extended skeleton is required now for the newest version in order for things to look aligned and play properly?

Yes, not only that BodyTalk v2 is also required or you'll get AAF-level errors that prevent this mod from working.

I'm willing to believe that Fusion Girl is also required at this point. The end results are worth the trouble, from where I'm standing.

10 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Yes, not only that BodyTalk v2 is also required or you'll get AAF-level errors that prevent this mod from working.

I'm willing to believe that Fusion Girl is also required at this point. The end results are worth the trouble, from where I'm standing.

Fusion Girl is not a hard requirement as this still works with CBBE.

16 minutes ago, Vel W said:

all my outfits are for cbbe bodyslide so that's a no go on fusion girl, including my vanilla outfit replacer, however  I was following another guide that said you can't use bodytalk v2 males with cbbe females as well so that's why I was wondering.

The animations have been updated to use the penis bones instead of rely on penis morphs. The only male body right now that has penis bones is Bodytalk (because its rigged with zex skeleton) so not having it may lead to misalignment and the animation quality will not be the same.

On 11/1/2019 at 7:31 PM, galgat said:

Good stuff as always  Thank you!

EDIT >> I see the download appears to still be named"SavageCabbages Animation Pack FOMOD V1.1"

Is this the right download ?  for I assume the latest version?

Thanks, and yeah it's correct, I don't alter the version number for tiny updates like that.

On 11/1/2019 at 9:04 PM, Magos567 said:

Love youre Work ? nice Stuff  ?.Thank you

Thank you kindly.

On 11/3/2019 at 7:54 PM, DremoraDream said:

Hey SC, these anims are extremely well done as always. Just a question though, some of the standing animations (like the shower one) seems to be exclusive for the mod CWSS, is there any way to have standing animations like that play near any wall?

That particular animation should also play on the similar showers available in the default game. Just gotta find em!

On 11/7/2019 at 1:59 PM, nieda113 said:

but it says in ur positiondata xml:   startMorphSet="SCready" stopMorphSet="SCunReady"   its changed from simply "ready" to "scunready" and "scready"   .. so is that correct? or change it back to ready and unrady.?

Which position data are you talking about? Everything should be "ready" and "unReady" now.

On 11/9/2019 at 1:26 AM, ComVlad said:

This looks great, unfortunately every time I try to install it in mod organizer it freezes at 64% (32 if I try 1.0.4), any advice (my apologies if this was answered already I haven't been able to find it in the thread)?

I don't use mod organizer so I'm probably gonna be no help but usually when I install and it freezes it means I'm missing a pre-requistite. You have AAF, yes? That's the only hard requirement now.

22 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

so zaz extended skeleton is required now for the newest version in order for things to look aligned and play properly?

I don't think it's a hard requirement but if you want things to look optimal you will need that and a body that uses that skeleton. Things SHOULD work even without them though. I've changed most of my bodies to be Fusion Girl and BodyTalk but still have some bodies using EVB and CBBE in my game and had no errors.

9 hours ago, vault_111 said:

Anyone know the object ID for the Pre War Sedan?  Or any settlement mods that have a supported one thats buildable?

IIRC it's Settlement Supplies Extended which is supported by this mod. Default ones are movable statics which are hard to get aligned properly and also can explode so yeah.

4 hours ago, TEMMIS said:

im having a problem with this mod. i have the latest version of aaf installed and i downloaded this mod and installed it with nmm. but when i loaded my save and tried to open aaf, the loading circle spun but the wizard did not open. i uninstalled the mod and aaf worked fine. the image is all that aaf does.

bug.jpg

As Maxw3ll said, press the "DELETE" button on your keyboard to enter Admin Mode. This is usually a missing asset in one of the XML files and AAF was trying to protect your save by not running itself over them.

On 11/9/2019 at 10:51 AM, Vel W said:

Clearly!

CBBE uses an inflatable balloon for its pregnant belly. Fusion Girl uses her real belly!

That alone is worth it, IMHO!

:thumbsup:

On 11/10/2019 at 6:51 AM, SavageCabbage said:

On 11/9/2019 at 9:05 PM, vault_111 said:

Anyone know the object ID for the Pre War Sedan?  Or any settlement mods that have a supported one thats buildable?

IIRC it's Settlement Supplies Extended which is supported by this mod. Default ones are movable statics which are hard to get aligned properly and also can explode so yeah.

@SavageCabbage Pardon me. Could you remind me where in the SSEX menu we can find the Pre War Sedan cars? I have SSEX (non-SKE version) installed and couldn’t find it after scouring through the workshop menu. 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:25 PM, SavageCabbage said:

No, just that specific XML was done in February. I was pretty much working on animations right up to about two weeks before I put this up. I gave all the relevent stuff to other modders to give them a head start on updating their own mods for compatibility issues. Then it was just a mess of old files somehow not being replaced in the 1.1 FOMOD.

Here's a 4 stage dogmeat penis! It would be awesome if we could use it somehow!

:thumbsup:

12 hours ago, Vel W said:

@SavageCabbage Pardon me. Could you remind me where in the SSEX menu we can find the Pre War Sedan cars? I have SSEX (non-SKE version) installed and couldn’t find it after scouring through the workshop menu. 

Nevermind. I switched to the SKE version and it’s working now. Very cool that you’re switching between different places in the car with these positions tho there’s only 3 of them. Hope you plan on expanding these in the future 

On 10/22/2019 at 12:22 PM, goosetrip said:

There is an AAF issue with version 1.1, not sure what it is but I started with a clean build and did some testing.  AAF can't identify an actor when 1.1 is installed.  There is no such issue with version 1.04.  Seems a lot of people are having problems with version 1.1.  Was it intended to be used with the One Patch which I don't install in my builds because it caused to many issues.

Did some testing and the issue doesn't seem to be your animations.  I think the problems could be some of the other XMLs like AJs or extended.  Also BPs animations cause a lot of AAF warnings for me - did a clean build and this is what I've gathered:

BP animations seems to cause a lot of AAF warnings.  I just completed a new build because I wanted to see what was causing issues in my last build.  I installed AAF, Leito's, SCs, AL, Farelles and BPs.  I test each after installation and checked AAF admin mode.  After each installation before BPs the Admin log was clear.  After install BPs animations, I got a ton  of warnings for AAF.  I removed BP and the warnings are gone.  I like his animations but he needs to clean up his XMLs.  I don't use The One Patch, it cause more issues than it fixes.

Did some testing and the issue doesn't seem to be your animations.  I think the problems could be some of the other XMLs like AJs or extended.  Also BPs animations cause a lot of AAF warnings for me - did a clean build and this is what I've gathered:

BP animations seems to cause a lot of AAF warnings.  I just completed a new build because I wanted to see what was causing issues in my last build.  I installed AAF, Leito's, SCs, AL, Farelles and BPs.  I test each after installation and checked AAF admin mode.  After each installation before BPs the Admin log was clear.  After install BPs animations, I got a ton  of warnings for AAF.  I removed BP and the warnings are gone.  I like his animations but he needs to clean up his XMLs.  I don't use The One Patch, it cause more issues than it fixes.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:09 PM, VonHelton said:

I have an emergency of sorts. I need a supermutant penis. Mine's purple, and doesn't work.

:exclamation:

Missing textures. I had that problem once with The One Patch. Do you have it? Installing SavageCabbage's animations after it and overwriting it resolved the situation for me.