Hello, how do you make MrHandy/Codsworth have something, like a penis? The human is being penetrated by air. edit: I discovered: 

Olá, como faz para MrHandy/Codsworth ter algo, tipo um pênis? A humana está sendo penetrada pelo ar. edit: descobri: (acima)

Edited by cauamachado51
  • 2 weeks later...

is there a gangbang animations for ghouls in this mod ? because im playing with this mod for a long time and i have never seen threesome animation for ghouls 

and if there is such animations what could be the problem in my end ?

also robots never cycle through the different animations sets any idea on how to fix it ?

im using Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes)

and just to clarify all the other animations work amazingly 

thanks for your fantastic mode mister  SavageCabbage :D

On 2/20/2024 at 7:25 AM, Xaeis said:

Me nd the boys waiting for the 1 update a year from savagecabbage be like

Same here, been waiting for more, Fallout4 seems fall behind to Skyrim and The Sims 4 segs animations sadly xD

Edited by razzor69
  • 3 weeks later...

Dumb question - how do I initiate the animations? I've got AAF and the animations installed but I don't know how to use them ingame. I've never really used custom animations before.

4 hours ago, AS173 said:

Dumb question - how do I initiate the animations? I've got AAF and the animations installed but I don't know how to use them ingame. I've never really used custom animations before.

Assuming you have set up everything correctly:

(1) Press HOME. then ENTER

(2) You should see a list showing actors available for animations on the screen. Only NPCs close to your character will be detected, so be sure to stand next to them if you'd like to include them in the animation. Here I will refer to the player as "Nora".

(3) Use ArrowUp and ArrowDown to move your cursor, and PageDown to select characters, then the animations to play. Use ArrowRight to move to the next page.

- For instance, if you want to play a FM animation (1 female human + 1 male human), press PageDown when your cursor is on Nora, then PageDown again when your cursor is on a male NPC on the list. Then, use ArrowRight to move on and select the sex position you want them to assume.

It will make a lot more sense once you have the AAF menu up using step (1). Let us know if you have any question

13 hours ago, AS173 said:

Ideally you don't initiate the animations (not directly). These animations are a resource for AAF, which is a framework providing an API that other mods call to play animations at appropriate times. Yes there is a testing interface in AAF you can use to set up scenes manually, but that's not at all how it's intended to be used. Instead, install some mods that use AAF. You'll find a bunch of them mentioned here:

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 4:55 PM, riot_punch said:

@SavageCabbage I made these a couple months back, it's a patch for Capital Wasteland Workshop Pack part 1 and part 2, not all the furniture are compatible because some would clip or have the character(s) float.

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CWWorkShopMaster_V1.1.xml 4.72 kB · 1,531 downloads

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CWWorkShopPackPart2.xml 524 B · 1,341 downloads

very minor update on the master file. 

that would be great to explain how to update hum. i spend 3 days to understand my game crashing. I put the files in the wrong AAF folder

32 minutes ago, Mandaløre said:

that would be great to explain how to update hum. i spend 3 days to understand my game crashing. I put the files in the wrong AAF folder

These days, the answer is "use a mod manager".

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, DisplayName118 said:

Any update after the new update? 

The Fallout 4 game update? It's going to be a while before F4SE, LooksMenu, LLFP, etc are fixed to work with it so that you can use AAF at all.