I'm having some issues getting the animations to appear. The furniture options show up (Mainly with the Nuka Collector beds because I don't use DLC3/6 stuff atm), but when I select them AAF is telling me there's "no compatible animations"

Did I miss an XML file or something? I poked at the XML files by hand and noticed Humans weren't in the actor data (I assume it usually gets that data from the main AAF files).

I'll try reinstalling (I use MO2) but if anyone can help me out with this that'd be mighty helpful ?

11 hours ago, SAC said:

I think this pack uses a "dragged furniture across floor" sound for some of the animations. I would like to know the base id for that sound, so I can erase it

TY

For example: Desk Doggy

On 12/27/2018 at 3:28 AM, SavageCabbage said:

Updated 27/12/2018

Version 1.0.4

It's time for another release. Here's what's new in store for this update.

*Some new additions to male/female human animations and some in new series.
 -Armchair Cowgirl sequence, added another animation to the sequence and brought the naming convention to what others are.
 -Motorcycle Cowgirl added, more to come later
 -Pre War Highwayman Backseat, more to come later
 -Post War Highwayman Doggy (note that the only cars like this in the base game are movable statics which can't be used by AAF I'm guessing because they're always off centre, if anyone can let me know of a mod that allows the post-war cars to be built in settlements then I'll try to add them for support).
 -A gangbang involving a girl and four other men.
 -A gangbang involving a girl and eight other men.

20181108113046_1.jpg.01bed8b0af6cd33fa24b5b2fffc5e7bb.jpg

*A few new Super Mutant animations that I had worked on previously, single bed.
 -Double Bed 3, added a tease to sequence
 -Bed 2, new power bombing sequence with four animations

20181115052023_1.jpg.d339b48124e8b31b097e1127edc0233d.jpg

*One double bed animation involving a guy and two girls.

*Canine animations (requires Far Harbor DLC) with a female human (FD), an FDD sequence and an FDH sequence, the H being human which can be male or female.
 -A lot.

20180912123608_1.jpg.008dc981c6c1585e1b412024a69e9fde.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20180918195349_1.jpg.1e32c658494f214ebcf2574505fa683e.jpg

20181110002228_1.jpg.9c2ac3ee1083ad0e32079a0c195d030c.jpg

20181127202136_1.jpg.d0ab2c0628b289e471a16d95a17b975e.jpg

As always, the animations are designed for those with a female player character, though you can surely use them how ever you like.

Minor Bug: When using any dog other than Dogmeat for the FD animations, the dog partner won't transition to the next animation for some reason, it'll just keep playing the same animation over and over. It works fine in the FDD animations though, I can't fathom why. Also, dog heads still obey tracking even in these animations which can cause them to look odd sometimes.

Future plans

Wait for ZaZ and crew to finish the skeleton and then convert my animations to use that one. It's very tricky because with the added bones it means it will take a lot of time to re-align everything. My earliest animations weren't particularly careful in that regard either but it'll give me a chance to redo some that aren't up to scratch.

Until then, I'll probably not work on any human on human animations, it'll probably be super mutants and ghouls to increase the numbers available for those including adding the tease, start, climax and finish parts. When I do get back to human animations, I will eventually try to make sure to do more involving multiple people at once.

Disclaimer: I don't care for or advocate bestiality or any furry stuff, don't message me about any of that.

Oh, and thanks CG! for help with FOMOD again.

i have a question when i go to the actions to the mod it says penisclimax vagina but in during the animations its not there could someone explain why??

48 minutes ago, Ryuudou698 said:

Please make a Feral ghoul gangbang animation of 2 to 4 ghouls raping nora. i really want to see her turn into a whore for the feral ghouls

LOL. That comment had me laughing for a while... I myself would like to see one involving a few males taking turns on 1 girl but I will be more than happy with anything savage wishes to make next

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 11:33 AM, salzsaure said:

is the order from the anims supposed to start from 3(no number 1, 2)?

like, example the handjob anim start from 3 to 4

i'm just wondering if i missed something during the installation

Yeah, 1 and 2, 7 and 8 are all reserved for things like initiating the encounter and ending the encounter. Not all of the animations have these yet and some animations just have one or two of them done. Don't worry about it, you aren't missing anything right now.

On 7/30/2019 at 9:22 PM, attackatosh said:

I'm having some issues getting the animations to appear. The furniture options show up (Mainly with the Nuka Collector beds because I don't use DLC3/6 stuff atm), but when I select them AAF is telling me there's "no compatible animations"

Did I miss an XML file or something? I poked at the XML files by hand and noticed Humans weren't in the actor data (I assume it usually gets that data from the main AAF files).

I'll try reinstalling (I use MO2) but if anyone can help me out with this that'd be mighty helpful ?

I didn't put that bit together so I don't really know, try using some other furnitures and see if you still have the issue. I'm pretty sure it works in such a way that it only shows furnitures if there are actual animations to play on them in the vicinity so if it shows a furniture, you should have animations available or it wouldn't show it.

On 7/31/2019 at 6:59 PM, SAC said:

I think this pack uses a "dragged furniture across floor" sound for some of the animations. I would like to know the base id for that sound, so I can erase it

TY

I don't specifically have any sounds like that, it might just be a part of the sound pack I downloaded and use with this mod. If you can pinpoint it then I'll see about possibly cleaning the sound file up or removing it.

On 8/4/2019 at 2:54 AM, 7_Rogue said:

i have a question when i go to the actions to the mod it says penisclimax vagina but in during the animations its not there could someone explain why??

I'm not sure what you mean, sounds like a Themes thing, do you have that mod installed? If so try contacting Halstrom, I think he does that mod.

On 8/7/2019 at 7:53 PM, Ryuudou698 said:

Please make a Feral ghoul gangbang animation of 2 to 4 ghouls raping nora. i really want to see her turn into a whore for the feral ghouls

I don't have any plans for that specific scenario, I try to keep my animations somewhat grounded. Not sure based on how feral ghouls operate whether they would act like that. Maybe I'm wrong though.

hi Cabbage

After a long time away from FO4 i installed your mod the full pack (not reading) and realized that i needed . Settlement Supplies Expanded  i have very bad feelings about this mod and thats SKE  I have had a lot of problems with that mod.

Ok tried to uninstall the full pack and used your fomod to avoid ssx but all the files are still there and i got the same warnings in AAF  do i have to manully remove al the fullpack  files XLMs ?

The dragging furniture sound i can confim

10 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

hi Cabbage

After a long time away from FO4 i installed your mod the full pack (not reading) and realized that i needed . Settlement Supplies Expanded  i have very bad feelings about this mod and thats SKE  I have had a lot of problems with that mod.

Ok tried to uninstall the full pack and used your fomod to avoid ssx but all the files are still there and i got the same warnings in AAF  do i have to manully remove al the fullpack  files XLMs ?

The dragging furniture sound i can confim

SKE is optional with SSEX. Have that version myself, is quite good.

Took a look, and the 'full pack' appears quite old. You'd want to fully remove it, and install the FOMOD version, ensuring you select [or do not select] what you have/don't have.

The XML's are irrelevant at that point, provided you're using the One Patch.

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

SKE is optional with SSEX. Have that version myself, is quite good.

Took a look, and the 'full pack' appears quite old. You'd want to fully remove it, and install the FOMOD version, ensuring you select [or do not select] what you have/don't have.

The XML's are irrelevant at that point, provided you're using the One Patch.

Thanx for Reply

I tried install the  fomod (without ssx) after uninstalling the full pack , but still get AAF warnings and the game still calls for furniture that is not there.!?

Ok maybe i will try SSX  without SKE

41 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Im using NMM .......(waiting to upgrade to latest version because the upgrade proces will uninstall all mods and im not ready for that need an upgrade of AAF as well)

Yeah, that won't help.

NMM has...

Issues...

Installing/uninstalling with it is unreliable at best, and it often only installs the plugins after a while.
The community-updated version is apparently a lot better, but you're much better off changing to Vortex/MO2. Obviously a fair bit of work, and involves reinstalling and sometimes redownloading, all the mods, and cleaning shit out can be a nightmare, but it's much easier to keep track of, and add/remove/modify once the up-front work is out of the way.

It's also probably why you've still got the same errors. I'm willing to bet NMM didn't really remove some or even all of the files you told it to uninstall when you removed the 'animation - full pack'.

9 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Yeah, that won't help.

NMM has...

Issues...

Installing/uninstalling with it is unreliable at best, and it often only installs the plugins after a while.
The community-updated version is apparently a lot better, but you're much better off changing to Vortex/MO2. Obviously a fair bit of work, and involves reinstalling and sometimes redownloading, all the mods, and cleaning shit out can be a nightmare, but it's much easier to keep track of, and add/remove/modify once the up-front work is out of the way.

It's also probably why you've still got the same errors. I'm willing to bet NMM didn't really remove some or even all of the files you told it to uninstall when you removed the 'animation - full pack'.

No it did not remove all the files from the full pack ....by the way im using the Community version of NMM but had troubles with steam making NMM to a mess(could be the reason why it cant uninstall properly) so when Upgrading i will make a total reinstall (game and NMM, AAF) dont dare Vortex and tried MO in Skyrim  not good for me

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2019 at 8:18 PM, SavageCabbage said:

I don't specifically have any sounds like that, it might just be a part of the sound pack I downloaded and use with this mod. If you can pinpoint it then I'll see about possibly cleaning the sound file up or removing it.

Most of the furniture animations have that sound (desk doggy, bed animations...). Not asking to remove it from your animations, just to please point out any SNDRs used, and I'll edit my own SNDRs to remove that sound. TYVM!

Can anyone help? i installed the full animations pack i have all the mods it said i needed wit the exception of this (AFF EVB morph) thing i have EVB for the females the male is some other unknown one i cant remember what it was but ya and the other thing is the (AFF Compatibility Patch) i looked both of these up and could not find the site or the file or honestly WHAT it is if anything at all i could be missing but other than than ya this what i keep getting im not sure what it is 

ScreenShot20.png

• 2 weeks later...

I really love these animations.

But at the same time I'm bummed out that they only seem to be intended for playing through the AAF wizard and not as part of an animation group or tree.

Because if I set up an animation group then the transitions between stages are messed up most of the time, with the characters standing up for half a second and then snapping back into the next position.

And there doesn't seem to be a way around that, changing animation frame times in the xmls doesn't fix it, turning every second stage into a transition doesn't change anything etc.

But that's not a problem that's exclusive to this animation pack, Leito has the same issue and some staged anims from other packs too.

Anyway, here are my animationgroup and positiondata xmls for this mod if anyone wants them.

SavageCabbage Staged.7z

They are based on the ones in Auto Staged Animations Please. Those are are broken though, the time variable doesn't work.

edit: reupload because I forgot to add the fixed animationdata xmls

On 9/16/2019 at 12:41 AM, Bazinga said:

I really love these animations.

But at the same time I'm bummed out that they only seem to be intended for playing through the AAF wizard and not as part of an animation group or tree.

Because if I set up an animation group then the transitions between stages are messed up most of the time, with the characters standing up for half a second and then snapping back into the next position.

And there doesn't seem to be a way around that, changing animation frame times in the xmls doesn't fix it, turning every second stage into a transition doesn't change anything etc.

But that's not a problem that's exclusive to this animation pack, Leito has the same issue and some staged anims from other packs too.

Correction:

The part where actors just stand up between stages and then snap back into position after about half a second only seems to happen for the animations that involve dogs.

Same for Leito.

One thing I noticed is that for dogs the animation event for all stages isn't dyn_activationloop but dynamicidleloop. Their behavior hkx doesn't have dyn_activationloop listed in the animation events either so it's not like I could just try changing that in the esp.

dynamicidleloop.jpg

Might be a coincidence, but might also be related. Beats me.

weird question. when i install this via fomod there comes the option to install Creation Club Patches for Charleston Condo, Noir Penthouse and Nuka Collector and it says "This Option is checked automatically, if this DLC is installed and activated." But they aren't checked. is it just me or? i just wanna double check