Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Aroused X SE was posted on one of the pages in that thread, a conversion. not sure which post it was. but i installed the normal version on a brand new fresh install, and still having the same problems.

even when using only the basics, DCL isn't starting.. i mean the "working Girl" option is there when i go into a tavern, The Gift Giving option also in the dialogues. the LAL option in Mara Statue is there and works. when i use AddItItem, i can see and access the DCL esm file and pull up items and wear them ok. i see DEC esm as well.

but the MCM and the primary functionality of DCL and DEC.. just isn't firing at all. 3 weeks now on this, it's bullshit at this point. hell i can't even access a save now without CTD.

i can see every other MCM for all other mods, except those 2. i save a game. i close the game and MO2, i restart MO2 and load the game, and then try to load any of the saves, and it crashes within seconds.

so something is creating a massive conflct, and i can't figure out what it is. i've done everything at this point. uninstall, reinstall, redownloaded files, looked at logs. i mean everything. hell i even have my papyrus logs set to true in the skyrim INI, although for some reason, it isn't creating the logs the last few days, and even then i don't know why. i don't have it installed in a system directory and i have admin access. i have exclusion in firewall and in virus lists.

this doesn't make any damn sense at all. and goggle does fuck all in giving me answers. i used all the current versions, then i rolled back using the previous version of everything and all with the same results. my Steam settings are correct (no updates) and same in MO2 (no updates). and when i ask questions, i get "your game is broken". well no it isn't because i can load my game just fine using SKSE and no mods at all from MO2. so my game isn't broken. but something somewhere is creating a conflict and i am not experience enough to keep investigating this and understanding.

this is my current load list. basics.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
EasyWheel-AIO.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
3BBB.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
SINful CBP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

as you can see. the basics are here. and if i can figure out why my papyrus logs are not generating now, and fix it then i can get a log to show. so if you know any console commands that i can debug in the abandonned prison, or force start menu, or check DCL status, or anything like that, then that would be good. but it makes no sense that DCL and DEC only don't work, nor that my saves are corrupted once i close MO2...

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Check my previous post - it works only for Devious devices. For DCL need find another conversion (i'm sure it's exist but can't find) Or you can replace DCL zipsuit meshes with DD (DCL zipsuit is bugged even on non 3BA conversion)

meshes\devious\cursedloot\zipsuit\body_0.nif and body_1.nif must be replaced after build in bodyslide from here:

meshes\devious\zipsuit\body_0.nif and body_1.nif

UPD: If in bodyslide too not body increase you need rework it in outfit studio.

I cannot thank you enough, most appreciated.

I messed it up at first attempt, but hours later repeated the whole process, and voilà - it worked! Beautifully!

I'll copy/paste your instructions for future reference.

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

as you can see.

First just for sure: you revert back to sexlab aroused redux? maybe Aroused X not compatible with DCL? Also i work of some console tests now. Write later. As for teaser try in console:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

exit from console.

This must updated MCM menus after 5 - 6 seconds,

Ok here we go:

Spoiler

In console:

sqv dcur_menuconfig

There must be filled all references and it must be running. if stopped then it screwed up. I don't know how it can be started.

help dcur_modshutdown

here must be zero value. If 1 - mod is shut down,

If you change this value. Mod not started.

sqv dcur_mainlib

Must be running.

You can try start it by startquest dcur_mainlib

But if it stopped then mod is wrong initialized and will not help

sqv dcur_mastercontroller

If stopped nothing can help - mod not running and this quest can't be started.

And last main quest

sqv dcur_clocktick

If it is stopped then timed events not work. Can't be restarted.

Also i don't know how force start all those quests and mod.

11 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

My English is bad no doubt, but I was hoping I'm making at least some sense...:)

Yes, it moves (shrinks) only the suit.

I'm using 3BBE Body Amazing/CBBE Curvy combination. When I open Bodyslide to check the preview with the suit on, in Outfit/Body I choose DCL - CBBE - Zipsuit and leave the reset to CBBE Curvy. Then in the preview I see this:

Reveal hidden contents

169046763_ZipSuitNotFitting_2.jpg.2bd07ee6cdeb6de1a1b447e0f41ac673.jpg

And that's how it looks in the game. I've done batch build with Build Morphs and almost all groups checked, including Cursed Loot.

There are two versions of the zipsuit. One comes with DD, one comes with DCL.

As elsidia pointed out, make sure you've got the 3bbb version of the DD bodyslides installed.

I've also done 3bbb versions for DCL - do you have that installed?

https://mega.nz/file/8GYmGSYL#NenQzfc8Ni7ReXYJabsueUqpOyiHa63P-CEXreDG-H0

IIRC, I also recently fixed a zipsuit. Try this after making sure you've got the main 3bbb conversions installed for DD and DCL.

DCL_3BA_Zipsuit_updated.7z

8 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

is there a console command to force start the MCM at all ?

i am still having issues as DEC and DCL are the only 2 mods that don't start fully and i have no MCM.  or even a console command to do a debug trace ?

Just the base skyui one.

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

If the MCMs for just those two mods aren't loading, I'd recommend one of two methods, both with a new start, not a current save:

1. Load everything else first and configure their MCMs, then save and exit. After that, enable DCL and DEC and see if not having everything start at once fixes the issue.

2. Load DCL and DEC and their requirements only first, then load everything else.

SInce you've been on this for a while, I still think your saves are toast and you need  to give up and  start a new game. Once a save is broken there's very little that can be done to fix it, you'll usually just end up causing more problems down the road.

48 minutes ago, zarantha said:

There are two versions of the zipsuit. One comes with DD, one comes with DCL.

As elsidia pointed out, make sure you've got the 3bbb version of the DD bodyslides installed.

I've also done 3bbb versions for DCL - do you have that installed?

https://mega.nz/file/8GYmGSYL#NenQzfc8Ni7ReXYJabsueUqpOyiHa63P-CEXreDG-H0

IIRC, I also recently fixed a zipsuit. Try this after making sure you've got the main 3bbb conversions installed for DD and DCL.

DCL_3BA_Zipsuit_updated.7z 7.18 MB · 0 downloads

No, I don't have it installed, but I'll do it right away. Thank you.

Weird issue I'm not sure how to fix: the D.A.M.N boxes you find as loot or get as a reward for Dollmaker quests used to work fine for me even though they appeared under equipment. Click on it, it disappears and you get items. Now the game tries to equip them as gear. Didn't change around any mods or settings since the last time I used them. Any ideas what causes this or how to fix it?

EDIT: In case anyone else has this issue, I fixed it surprisingly easily by passing them off to a follower then taking them back one at a time. Might have been caused by having multiple in my inventory at once.

Another edit: I didn't actually fix it, it appears one in the stack of three was fine, the other two refuse to open and just equip as stated. I loaded back to an earlier save and the boxes worked fine. As far as I can tell, the only DCL-related thing I did in between was clearing the slut collar event (staying chaste for 5 days).

6 hours ago, Cyzyk said:

Weird issue I'm not sure how to fix: the D.A.M.N boxes you find as loot or get as a reward for Dollmaker quests used to work fine for me even though they appeared under equipment. Click on it, it disappears and you get items. Now the game tries to equip them as gear. Didn't change around any mods or settings since the last time I used them. Any ideas what causes this or how to fix it?

EDIT: In case anyone else has this issue, I fixed it surprisingly easily by passing them off to a follower then taking them back one at a time. Might have been caused by having multiple in my inventory at once.

Another edit: I didn't actually fix it, it appears one in the stack of three was fine, the other two refuse to open and just equip as stated. I loaded back to an earlier save and the boxes worked fine. As far as I can tell, the only DCL-related thing I did in between was clearing the slut collar event (staying chaste for 5 days).

I don't think there's anything you can do at the moment to prevent this from happening sometimes. Loading the save and trying again is about all that can be done. DD5 may help when it's released since device handling is much improved.

8 hours ago, Cyzyk said:

D.A.M.N boxes

Seems this is vanilla skyrim bug - somehow some items got removed attached scripts due to heavy scripted game or many items with scripts. This box is armor and when you equip it script unequipped it, destroy it and gives you gift. Those items just lost script and can be used as simple armor. You can throw it away. Or don't collect many - as you got it open immediately.

I have the same problem again with a new game where chloe again has a ebonite corset on her but not in the inventory ... this time i equipped it onto her. Tried via Cursed loot the fix follower function and the free me function both didnt work

Spoiler

grafik.png.38a873136fdfad9f214f30fcb10bd28e.png

Than i tried to reequip one and as you can see ...

grafik.png.cd8db74069ad0450b4b9b88a7b9a5e0d.png

Does someone has an idea?

14 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

how do i do this?

Tutorial in spoiler

UPD: if you can't select Chloe then change player position or find place where is less world object. Then enter a console and try again.

Spoiler

All terminology is from SSEEdit.

First DD items theory.

One Restraint items contains two parts:

1) Inventory device. In editor ID it always contain inventory. This part is visible into inventory, contains all menus, scripts, properties and variables need for success dd work. Also there is property devicerendered what makes a link to second part. This armor not visible on body.

2) Rendered device. This part is visible on body and invisible in inventory. Also contains all effects (hobble etc.), keywords what identify what type of dd item is equipped on you (quest item, plug, belt, etc.) This doesn't have a name in game only id. This editor id in most cases contains scriptinstance.

Each dd item have unique link between those parts (see first point)

If you don't see corset into Chloe inventory, but see corset, that means on her due to script lag is equipped only rendered device. You need restore that lost link by equipping on Chloe mach inventory device.

How it can done:

To easy work i recommend unload all items from Chloe inventory. Also if you want less work unlock all visible dd items (both not necessary, but you spend more time to look for need item id)

Then open a console near to Chloe and use mouse pointer to click on Chloe. Upper console must show up Chloe id - if it 14 - it's id player. You must re select. Also sometimes can selected furniture id then you need try select correct id. Then type

showinventory

if all correct you see all Chloe inventory. You need search for id without names and ignore items with bad editor name. I don't know why skyrim even contains items with bad editor id. Bug of betsheda? In other spoiler is Sasha's inventory example: 1209f853 - is Sasha's slave collar rendered devices part. Also those devices have word - worn.  Also there can seen Sashas ID 1209e7d8. Also there you see Sasha slave collar inventory device 1209f852. Link between those you can find into SSEEdit.

In your case you need found all worn rendered devices and i you have more that one in Chloe's inventory need found correct link for all devices into SSEEdit.

One of those device will be without link to inventory device - probably your corset. If you have more that one device without link to inventory device - you need restore all link or in future will be more problems.

How to found link?

In SSEEdit form id type rendered devices id and it found necessary rendered device.  In right lower part  is referenced by - there must be as 1 or more. click on it and see list of referenced objects. There must be only one inventory device (ARMO) with name. In second spoiler is example. If you have that inventory device into Chloe inventory - all correct. If not, you need equip that device by console.

equipitem id

, where id is inventory device from what you found in SSEEdit.

Repeat this process for all lost inventory devices.

Then exit to console and enter in Chloe inventory by game - you will see your lost dd items

Note:

In console move up or down in list use: Page Up, Page Down buttons on keyboard.

Good luck!

Spoiler

ScreenShot99.jpg.e28c8ab0ed0347c93d3f3551fd0ea34a.jpg

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.20fdb5f4f5fd20c38e906a5e2bbd8b05.jpg

Hi, everyone... so far, great mod. Works smooth apart from some rare CTDs. However, I found some minor flaws and some things I simply cannot make out:

1. Inventory in real world: The problem with equipped devices not being in the inventory but staying visible also is my problem. Lydia wears a corset not appearing in her inventory. Chloe still wears a chain harness (right form the beginning) which cannot be removed (so I do not know if it is actually supposed to be removed???). The solution some posts before I did not try, but I will.

2. Dagonar: The scripts are buggy like hell. But once you figured out how to progress (e.g. hitting E on the Foreman like 20 times until the necessary script dialogue triggers) you can continue

3. Rubber Arrears: first attempt to bring the girl back always results in her being completly reset after fast traveling back close to Dawnstar. She stands there, protests when asked, but does not follow you. Reloading does the trick

4. Missing devices: Things such as rope harnesses are neither found nor equipped outside of Dagonar. Apart from that, even the tentacle thingy I was able to trigger but no ropes at all... They simply do not appear or are chosen by foes to restrain you. In Dagonar, you get the full version. I first thought it had to do with me running bodyslide wrong. But since they are there in the prison, showing off perfectly, I guess my Bodyslide attempt was correct. BTW I do not exactly understand how to run and what to do in this program to get  everything correct. Maybe someone could make a short tutorial on what to do in Bodyslide concerning DD and DCL. I just want to be sure.

5. XDCF: an option to reactivate the dominant follower (Leon or Leah) would be nice, because after you escaped the collar or simply used the safeword in MCM, the whole quest is gone and there is no option to reactivate it. Maybe this is intended???

6. Scripts: are in general laggy as hell or stop responding completely. This is due to papyrus, I know... Help comes from triggering the console or the ESC key between script stages, then it progresses a lot faster. Also some DCL-related script dialogues or closed captions are running along way to fast

Oh, and sorry for asking stupid question. But this thread is already so long I cannot find anything answering my questions...

So, is anyone else having problems trying to rape the bound girls? I keep choosing the option, but all it does is make them... unresponsive? They sandbox and stuff, but talking to them again just gets a generic reply, but no animation will play. Ever.

Edit: Never mind. It was an option in flowergirls I didn't know existed.

Okies, new problem on the chloe quest: I confront nazeem in the hall of the dead, explosion goes off, and the second after I get the suit put on: the game crashes. I reinstalled all the DD stuff and DCL, ran fnis again, ran bodyslide again... and am at a loss for actually making it work. I wanna see the end of the quest, it's been fun so far.

4 hours ago, Evikleun said:

Does anybody know when is the next DCL version being released? The 9.0 one?

After dd5 is released. dd5 i'd expect anytime in the next couple of weeks, then a bit of time to see if any issues turn up in a public release that didn't in the beta, then the dcl 9.0 beta should start. So maybe a month or so for the beta if we're lucky nothing major turns up?

1 hour ago, Wonko486 said:

Okies, new problem on the chloe quest: I confront nazeem in the hall of the dead, explosion goes off, and the second after I get the suit put on: the game crashes. I reinstalled all the DD stuff and DCL, ran fnis again, ran bodyslide again... and am at a loss for actually making it work. I wanna see the end of the quest, it's been fun so far.

that's an hdt error - the chains he's equipping require it. if you don't have hdt smp, install ddhotfix.

DD Hotfix == https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

7 hours ago, Gopostal said:

Hi, everyone... so far, great mod. Works smooth apart from some rare CTDs. However, I found some minor flaws and some things I simply cannot make out:

1. Inventory in real world: The problem with equipped devices not being in the inventory but staying visible also is my problem. Lydia wears a corset not appearing in her inventory. Chloe still wears a chain harness (right form the beginning) which cannot be removed (so I do not know if it is actually supposed to be removed???). The solution some posts before I did not try, but I will.

2. Dagonar: The scripts are buggy like hell. But once you figured out how to progress (e.g. hitting E on the Foreman like 20 times until the necessary script dialogue triggers) you can continue

3. Rubber Arrears: first attempt to bring the girl back always results in her being completly reset after fast traveling back close to Dawnstar. She stands there, protests when asked, but does not follow you. Reloading does the trick

4. Missing devices: Things such as rope harnesses are neither found nor equipped outside of Dagonar. Apart from that, even the tentacle thingy I was able to trigger but no ropes at all... They simply do not appear or are chosen by foes to restrain you. In Dagonar, you get the full version. I first thought it had to do with me running bodyslide wrong. But since they are there in the prison, showing off perfectly, I guess my Bodyslide attempt was correct. BTW I do not exactly understand how to run and what to do in this program to get  everything correct. Maybe someone could make a short tutorial on what to do in Bodyslide concerning DD and DCL. I just want to be sure.

5. XDCF: an option to reactivate the dominant follower (Leon or Leah) would be nice, because after you escaped the collar or simply used the safeword in MCM, the whole quest is gone and there is no option to reactivate it. Maybe this is intended???

6. Scripts: are in general laggy as hell or stop responding completely. This is due to papyrus, I know... Help comes from triggering the console or the ESC key between script stages, then it progresses a lot faster. Also some DCL-related script dialogues or closed captions are running along way to fast

Oh, and sorry for asking stupid question. But this thread is already so long I cannot find anything answering my questions...

items getting bugged is usually due to script lag. this should be greatly improved when dd5 comes out, which should be soon. dd5 will *require* a new game.

removing bugged items - try devious devices equip first. if that doesn't work, you'd need to use the console. elsida posted some steps using the console two posts above your post...

dd5 will have a option in the mcm to remove bugged devices.

scripts for dagonar are not buggy in that way from what i've seen and heard elsewhere. for dcl you cannot skip through dialog. let it play at its own pace. hitting e that many times sounds like your game is really slow, which also relates to script lag and too many script heavy mods (yes, dcl is also script heavy).

not sure on rubber arrears. never heard of this issue. since you've got other symptoms of script lag, i'd suspect it here too.

ropes were recently added, i'd expect them to show up more as more mods make use of them. the next dcl will add a bondage inn, i'm sure they will be used there too. other than that, it's up to rng as to if you get ropes or some other item, and skyrim's rng is not the best.

if the ropes showed in dagonar, you built it correctly. bodyslide is bodyslide, any recent bodyslide tutorial would be all you need to know how to run it for this mod. it's not doing anything different. all you need to know is to make sure you check all the dda/dde/dcl/ft groups and your body groups before batch building.

xdff, that's a known issue. hopefully more to come with dcl 9.0, but i don't know for sure.

script lag, all you can do for now is remove large and script heavy mods. there are significant performance improvements in dd5.0, it should be out soon. once the LE version is publicly released, we'll get it ported to SE soon after. I'd expect you would benefit a lot from dd5, so stay tuned. but you will need to start a new game, upgrading between major dd versions is not supported.