Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Hi, I'm having this problem of when Cursed Loot events are triggered, not every items appear as equipped and so I cannot remove them. For example, is a chastity bra and a straitjacket is equipped, only one of them will appear as equipped in my inventory. The Safeword debug option cannot detect them either since their status is unequipped. The items are all in the inventory, when I try to select the item, it says another item is preventing you from equipping this. I tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it, starting new game, still the same problem persist. Please help, thank you. 

5 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

i'll use Inflation framework with cbbe morphs with 3bbb

You have custom armor on what not support a morph. Try it on naked body. If still not match - then need build 3bbb body the same as belt. Then morph will be equal.

Also this armor and all other outfits need be 3bbb morph support.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:48 PM, zarantha said:

If you've got a devious quest going, or possibly talking to NPCs, those won't always respect the restrictions. That's intentional.

If you're seeing 'mixed up' messages that's nothing I've heard of before. I'm not even sure what you mean by that. It could be your install is messed up.

Edit: This should be checked before the reinstall below. If you're using iequip, you need a patch.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/?do=findComment&comment=3077954

Try making sure you don't have any quests running, remove all equipped items, drop them somewhere, then remove DCL and make a clean save. That means at minimum, load the game up again without DCL wait 15+ minutes in game, save again. If you have fallrim tools/resaver, check your save for dcl related references and remove what you can. Then load up the game again, wait, save, then reinstall dcl and see if it acts better.

Here are screenshots of what I encountered, still the same problem. I reloaded and reinstalled many times. Please help. 

ScreenShot31.png

ScreenShot32.png

4 minutes ago, Evikleun said:

I reloaded and reinstalled many times. Please help. 

Iequip?

It's incompatible with DD and maybe somewhere is fix for it.

2) Script lag - it left rendered device on you because other the same instance not activated. More answers can got by check inventory in console.

49 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Iequip?

It's incompatible with DD and maybe somewhere is fix for it.

2) Script lag - it left rendered device on you because other the same instance not activated. More answers can got by check inventory in console.

Thank you so much for getting back, since I have never heard of nor installed IEquip, the first issue you named is not a cause of problem for me 100%. But script lag I suspect might be the cause. Can you show me how to fix this 'script lag' issue? I have tried deleting several scripted mods but they helped to no avail. This issue is very frustrating, please guide me if you have the time to spare. Thanks!

Going to give 8.5 a try since I've found a way to fix the zero armor glitch certain items in this can cause, but I'm wondering if there has ever been a fix for the non-locking clothes when using UNP? All devices worked properly (maybe due to DD meshes being fixed), but clothing was still an issue and Leah and Sasha had massive clipping along with my character as well. 

7 hours ago, Evikleun said:

Here are screenshots of what I encountered, still the same problem. I reloaded and reinstalled many times. Please help. 

ScreenShot31.png

ScreenShot32.png

just off topic, but, i am curious how you got that look for the menus and the fonts ? i like how this looks, and it's very clean text / info wise.

41 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

it says the pc is still wearing a belt that is preventing removal

Probably you still have wearing a belt rendered device. Need check player inventory by console for hidden rendered devices

40 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

the arbor in the Anthos (the high wizard) quest

Not from DLC.

On 10/9/2020 at 6:02 AM, Evikleun said:

Sorry its me again, I don't have any quest going on at all, and neither do I have iequip install. However I did try to drop all items, save , uninstall DCL 8.5 and reenter the game , waited , then save and install it again, with the mod newly download again from the link you provided.

The mod did re configure, I immediately set the chance to 100% and go to test in a dungeon, and when a gag got equipped on my character, the inventory shows no gag equipped again, and this time with no gag in the inventory either. I'm very confused, should I post the mod list I have so you can maybe have a look? Thank you and sorry for constantly asking like this. 

All I've got with known issues is here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/?do=findComment&comment=3077954

What you may need to do is start a new game with dcl and it's requirements only. play for a while and see if it's working. Then slowly add mods again until things break for you.

I still think it's script lag, which means you're either playing with too many mods for your pc to handle (this can happen with older pcs - it's entirely possible for SE to be able to handle more than your computer can, I saw this myself with my old pc) or you've got too many script heavy mods. Once you find out where it breaks, you'll need to decide for yourself if you can live without that mod, or if you need to drop DCL.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:50 PM, AnnaShapard said:

hi, i have a small problem:

20201010034409_1.jpg

does someone know how to fix that? i'll use Inflation framework with cbbe morphs with 3bbb body and yes 3bbb Devious devices, but the Devious devices seem not to fit the morphed belly!:/

try turning off the breast/belly options in DD and body modification/cum inflation in DCL in the MCMs. iirc, this is usually an issue with cum inflation in DCL.

54 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

i have tried that and nothing unless there is another trick to remove hidden devices

Try dropping all your inventory so you are wearing and carrying nothing. then check your inventory in the console.

usually though, i can use devious device equip to check for and remove items. depending on how badly broken the item is that may not work for you.

You might have to reload a previous save where those items aren't equipped.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Try dropping all your inventory so you are wearing and carrying nothing. then check your inventory in the console.

usually though, i can use devious device equip to check for and remove items. depending on how badly broken the item is that may not work for you.

You might have to reload a previous save where those items aren't equipped.

ok i will try that here in a little bit

I just encountered this error recently, regarding the high heels rubber boots like the Uniform boots found in Helgen. Whenever I loot it, an error message pops up saying that this item requires NetImmerse Override and I don't have this installed. THis is very weird because it has never happened before, I even reinstalled racemeneu and racemenuHH but to no avail. Could this error be caused by too many mods? Can somebody help me please? thank you!

21 hours ago, Evikleun said:

I just encountered this error recently, regarding the high heels rubber boots like the Uniform boots found in Helgen. Whenever I loot it, an error message pops up saying that this item requires NetImmerse Override and I don't have this installed. THis is very weird because it has never happened before, I even reinstalled racemeneu and racemenuHH but to no avail. Could this error be caused by too many mods? Can somebody help me please? thank you!

Reinstall DD/DCL and make sure nothing is overwriting their scripts, or install the dd-dcl-zaz patches and make sure it overwrites both.

https://mega.nz/file/NPgRECpK#3FyfCRIyGagWobZ_uznneC9ajmLtCwEKmp94fglXX5g

14 minutes ago, AnnaShapard said:

i checked them, but all these you mentened were already unchecked!

Have you tried rebuilding your body as elsidia suggested?

Other things to check:

If you unequip everything so the pc is naked, does the belly increase to what the belt shows, or does it still show what is under the belt?

Any other mods that could be causing inflation? 

If you remove slif, do you still see an issue? You might need to zero everything and save before that.

Did you install the DCL SLIF patch from the LE patch installer?

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

Have you tried rebuilding your body as elsidia suggested?

Other things to check:

If you unequip everything so the pc is naked, does the belly increase to what the belt shows, or does it still show what is under the belt?

Any other mods that could be causing inflation? 

If you remove slif, do you still see an issue? You might need to zero everything and save before that.

Did you install the DCL SLIF patch from the LE patch installer?

thanks for answer!
1. nope, the belly shows what SLIF calculated, i have only problems with dd Items.
4. hu? what SLIF patch?

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

Sounds like you might have a problem with HDT.  Try working through these things:

In your comment it only shows the DDHOTFIX for the no HDT SMP installed, I have HDT SMP and it's prerequisites as well as the hotfix all installed prior to this bug occurring, would you like to see my load order? you seem like you'd be able to spot a mod discrepancy a lot better than me. I'll also attach the plugins.txt for good measure

loadorder.txt plugins.txt