Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

12 minutes ago, cherryblossomstorm said:

Yeah just DCL alone give issues :C

how do I check plug settings - which MCM menu is that? 

will DD 5.0 be LE and SE ? or just for one? 

I've never used or heard of SL animation loader haha. I'll check that out. Also how do I reset/re-register animations? is there something besides FNIS that I have to do?

DD 5.0 will be for both, but LE will get it first because that's what Kimy is developing in. We'll get the converted mod back to her shortly after that so she can post the SE version.

If you don't have slal, then you would do it in the sexlab menu. under the rebuild and clean there's a reset option for animations.

The plug events i was thinking of are from another mod (dde), but check the events under devious devices, not dcl.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

DD 5.0 will be for both, but LE will get it first because that's what Kimy is developing in. We'll get the converted mod back to her shortly after that so she can post the SE version.

If you don't have slal, then you would do it in the sexlab menu. under the rebuild and clean there's a reset option for animations.

The plug events i was thinking of are from another mod (dde), but check the events under devious devices, not dcl.

alright. I got animations working. but a few things:

1. LE seems to have a much higher chance of a cursed loot event triggering. 

2. how hard would it be to port Ariadia devious devices to SE?

50 minutes ago, cherryblossomstorm said:

LE seems to have a much higher chance of a cursed loot event triggering

It's depend on your MCM settings - cursed loot trigger when you are aroused enough. What level start triggering are set in MCM. And % of trigger too.

Spoiler

Also if you want trigger a cursed loot a lot then just when you are enough aroused just loot one container a few times (up to 5 times) in row: enter container, freeze there for 5 sec, then exit and repeat a process. Also due to slow script work events trigger slower need wait time in SE.

1 hour ago, cherryblossomstorm said:

I'm still curious about converting Aradia to SSE! would it be as easy as loading it into the Creation Kit and re-saving it?

The ESP can stay as is, there's no real reason to convert it to form 43 other  than to shut up some arbitrary warning mod managers are forcing.

The meshes will need to be converted to SE, you can do that by running the mod through CAO.

If you use UNP,  that should be it.

If you use CBBE  SE, you will  need to convert the CBBE bodyslides or the UNP bodyslides to the CBBE SE body.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

The ESP can stay as is, there's no real reason to convert it to form 43 other  than to shut up some arbitrary warning mod managers are forcing.

The meshes will need to be converted to SE, you can do that by running the mod through CAO.

If you use UNP,  that should be it.

If you use CBBE  SE, you will  need to convert the CBBE bodyslides or the UNP bodyslides to the CBBE SE body.

So I converted Aradia assets using Cathedral, and installed the mod. The esp is active .but Cursed Loot SE says Aradia Expansion is not found! what next? 

56 minutes ago, cherryblossomstorm said:

So I converted Aradia assets using Cathedral, and installed the mod. The esp is active .but Cursed Loot SE says Aradia Expansion is not found! what next? 

Did you grab the 4.0 DDi update from the aradia thread?

Doesn't look like the esp name changed. Just downloaded it myself for the first time, and it shows up for me using the 4.0 update.

22 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Use correct Aradia installation or you something damage in mod structure by convert.

I download LE version from here:

and:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot100.jpg.58f6990cc8fbf11172d1a764021360a6.jpg

There's a DDi 4.0 update in the support thread for that mod. I grabbed that too. Are you just using the 2.0 still?

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Are you just using the 2.0 still?

I'm not use any version of Aradia - i just google it open that thread install in my game to test it for user @cherryblossomstorm- and it works. Of course all armors are damaged because those is LE and not CBBE SE but in DCL show that mod is running. Later after test i delete that mod) Too many work to get working meshes. And not sure if this mod is worth to do it.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I'm not use any version of Aradia - i just google it open that thread install in my game to test it for user @cherryblossomstorm- and it works. Of course all armors are damaged because those is LE and not CBBE SE but in DCL show that mod is running. Later after test i delete that mod) Too many work to get working meshes. And not sure if this mod is worth to do it.

I was thinking since I went to the trouble to download it, I might do the bodyslide conversion when things slow down. But there's also the point that it's one of those old, not maintained mods that could break after Kimy takes out the legacy APIs sometime after 5.0. they're staying in 5.0 for now, just to prevent such mods from breaking, but it won't be that way forever.

ok here's an odd one. i have the full DD/DCL/zaz package of fixes, but i happen to CTD in the hall of the dead right after the explosion, when the purple suit / restraints are being equipped. i'm assuming it's the chains, which i was under the impression that DD/DCL/Zaz thingy contained all the prisoner chains and HDT fixes to fix these issues ? or is there a fix that isn't included that i should have extra ?

48 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

ok here's an odd one. i have the full DD/DCL/zaz package of fixes, but i happen to CTD in the hall of the dead right after the explosion, when the purple suit / restraints are being equipped. i'm assuming it's the chains, which i was under the impression that DD/DCL/Zaz thingy contained all the prisoner chains and HDT fixes to fix these issues ? or is there a fix that isn't included that i should have extra ?

It's trying to equip the prisoner chain which have always been a pita. Make sure HDT SMP is installed and working.

If there's still an issue, grab ddhotfixes, which will swap out the mesh entirely, or try the prisoner chains hotfix elsidia made. Also make sure you aren't using Joy of Perspective or 360 move.

Install DD Hotfix == https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs
    or
    Install prisoner chain fix == https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/?do=findComment&comment=3004947

Make sure to redo bodyslide after elsidia's fix.

BTW, if you can, get me a netscriptframework crash log before installing the fix please? I have no idea what's up with them still, the version in the installer has been rock solid for me as long as HDT SMP is installed. Maybe that will tell me what piece is causing the issue.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

BTW, if you can, get me a netscriptframework crash log before installing the fix please? I have no idea what's up with them still, the version in the installer has been rock solid for me as long as HDT SMP is installed. Maybe that will tell me what piece is causing the issue.

ok, you'll have to walk me through this as i have no idea what this is.

37 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

ok, you'll have to walk me through this as i have no idea what this is.

Install this mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

If you've already got SSE Engine Fixes, you're set, otherwise you'll need to install engine fixes or the dll plugin loader linked on the description.

There's no setup to do, just install and enable it. I keep it enabled all the time simply because it will often tell you what mod or texture really caused the crash. Takes out a lot of the guesswork.

Repro the CTD, then get the crash log from here: /Data/NetScriptFramework/Crash/

21 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You can check by spawn prisoner chains and put onto you. If not CTD, then chains not guilty. If i remember correct CTD there can cause facegen mods what's modify player face and add extras like a wing.

Not too many npcs in the hall of the dead usually. the only facegen issue i'm sure of are the dead imperials at the start of the chloe quest.

Love this mod, but ran into a few problems that I'd appreciate help troubleshooting:

1. Does anyone have the console command (quest name and stage ID) to clear the "Dominated!" quest from Leon? I escaped but it's still active in my quest log.
  2. Also - my character seems to be stuck in a crawling anim in lieu of walking after being dominated by Leon. Is there anyway to reset this?
  3. I have Estrus SE 245 installed, but it's not being recognized by this mod. What are some workarounds I should try?
  4. Has anyone found a way to get this mod to play nice with the SE SL Inflation Framework?

I'm trying to change the cover animation of DCL to the one from EVG conditionals. I replace DCLFTNudeCoverOff.hkx with the one in EVG and rename that one to DCLFTNudeCoverOff.hkx, but in the game the cover animation isn't changed. Is there something else that I need to do in addition to that?

30 minutes ago, Inferno_inmate said:

but I can't find it.

Spoiler

There no vibrator or plug for Sasha physically.

You need equip Sashas chastity belt and bra, exit from menus.

Then return in equip system will be unlock new menu - equip with plugs for Sasha. But still those not see those in your inventory. After that you can activate a remote control.

42 minutes ago, Elsidia said:
  Hide contents

There no vibrator or plug for Sasha physically.

You need equip Sashas chastity belt and bra, exit from menus.

Then return in equip system will be unlock new menu - equip with plugs for Sasha. But still those not see those in your inventory. After that you can activate a remote control.

It worked! Thanks!