Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Will someone remove the grey nylon texture from the Uniform Boots please?  When combined with Berserker Uniform it clips through all over the cat suit black shiny rubber, and looks like crap.  I do not know if other suits have this issue but my guess would be yes.  I have run everything through Bodyslide for my  Custom 3BBB Amazing Body Preset, (a slimmer version of Nora Preset)  If this is not possible or you do not want to do this, how can I do it myself?  

Edit: In addition, I have DCL set to restrict Fast travel when restrained (Miscellaneous section).  But it restricts fast travel If I have a quest from DCL in my journal.  Even if I have on no restrains.  How can I make it only restrict when restrained?  At least for Chloe quest.  

Edit 2: Ok, another example, I got hit by a gas trap and had a desire to self bondage.  Ok, I got equipped with  nipple piercing, chain harness, and cat suit gloves.  All from the Chloe quest, (except maybe the piecing), I had the key so I just unlocked everything.  I have no quest in my journal and no devices on.  Yet fast travel is disabled for me.  and I can not reenable it from zaz. DCL will not let me.

51 minutes ago, puttputt said:

hello

can someone tell me or give me tips/a guide in how to escape the dagonar prison? i've been trying and just can't figure it out.

The only thing I can say is I was in there for 1 day then released, I had a bounty of 1 gold, and a wolf defeated me and sent me to prison to collect the bounty, lol.   Anyway, from what I remember a pop up said that if I could find a crowbar or similar tool the grate looked weak enough to be opened, but you still then need to escape the tunnels underneath.  i was not in jail long enough to find out how or where to find tools like this, possibly a pickaxe will work.  Good luck.

6 hours ago, Primordial Instinct said:

Will someone remove the grey nylon texture from the Uniform Boots please?  When combined with Berserker Uniform it clips through all over the cat suit black shiny rubber, and looks like crap.  I do not know if other suits have this issue but my guess would be yes.  I have run everything through Bodyslide for my  Custom 3BBB Amazing Body Preset, (a slimmer version of Nora Preset)  If this is not possible or you do not want to do this, how can I do it myself?  

Edit: In addition, I have DCL set to restrict Fast travel when restrained (Miscellaneous section).  But it restricts fast travel If I have a quest from DCL in my journal.  Even if I have on no restrains.  How can I make it only restrict when restrained?  At least for Chloe quest.  

you can do it yourself in outfit studio, delete the pantyhose part. the mesh is used a few times, so it will be removed from a other things too. back up the nif before modifying it.

it might be better to experiment with device hider in the dd mcm first.

you will get restrained in the chloe quest too. in fact i'm pretty sure you get restrained in all quests, so it's kinda moot to not have it running for quests?

the chloe quest just applies this restriction at the start of the quest, there's no way to disable the no travel restriction for that quest.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

you can do it yourself in outfit studio, delete the pantyhose part. the mesh is used a few times, so it will be removed from a other things too. back up the nif before modifying it.

it might be better to experiment with device hider in the dd mcm first.

you will get restrained in the chloe quest too. in fact i'm pretty sure you get restrained in all quests, so it's kinda moot to not have it running for quests?

the chloe quest just applies this restriction at the start of the quest, there's no way to disable the no travel restriction for that quest.

I have no Idea how to use the device hider, I have looked at it a few times because I wanted my Cubic hair to show with my outfit but could not figure it out.  Not sure I would have any luck trying the opposite.

As far as the restrained part.  Yeah you get restrained in the quest.  but it is only for the last half of the quest.  I guess the toggle feature is just a tease in this case then since fast travel will be disabled regardless.  Like my edit 2 above, If you get restrained, and freed at the beginning of a quest that is not part of DCL, fast travel will be disabled until that quest is completed.  and god help you if its a long quest.  

2 hours ago, puttputt said:

i've been trying and just can't figure it out.

Spoiler

Any failure increase a time in prison and remove all escape items.

From start:

1) At start sex with guard to steal a key.

2) In working mine: take nails from chest.

3) In quest when clean a pile - use stealed key to open guard room, steal from here utility knife, when exit don't forget lock doors behind you or it will be failed. Put utility knife into hole in your prison cell.

4) In basement work steal a crowbar from barrel, made lockpick from nails.

5) When you made eat for you in kitchen are 2 prisoners. When you speak with one of her (randomly chosen) she gives you rope. Big chance to failure - guards can catch you in speak with prisoners. At least you need do it twice if first girl haven't rope.

6) When you back into prisoner cell for night, use utility knife to cut off straitjacket. There can be failure - if yes at second morning guards see it and punish you for escape attempt.

When you free from straitjacket unlock prisoner cell doors with lockpick - it's need for you free from prisoners boots.

Now if you have rope and crowbar in inventory need wait some time to trigger menu for escape. Sometimes i do free walk in prison. But not speak with prisoners to activate this menu, sometimes wait 1 hour. But sometimes it's activates itself after 30 sec. - 1 minute RL.

7) Now you are in sewers and need find your items from chest where you store it and then you can exit from severs.

You are free!

8 hours ago, Primordial Instinct said:

At least for Chloe quest.

As i remember while you haven't restraints on you can fast travel if are outside of Helgen zone. If i remember correct you can fast travel when you are Riwerwood. At least i remember you can travel if you are near a Whiterun. But i can remember wrong.

5 hours ago, Primordial Instinct said:

The only thing I can say is I was in there for 1 day then released, I had a bounty of 1 gold, and a wolf defeated me and sent me to prison to collect the bounty, lol.   Anyway, from what I remember a pop up said that if I could find a crowbar or similar tool the grate looked weak enough to be opened, but you still then need to escape the tunnels underneath.  i was not in jail long enough to find out how or where to find tools like this, possibly a pickaxe will work.  Good luck.

yeah there's not only a crowbar. There's nails, utility knifes, ropes, makeshift lockpicks and a bunch of other stuff i can't remember and also most likey stuff that I cannot find as well. It's kinda hard to figure it all out.

The way it is right now, I just disable the jail option in MCM or if I get caught I just use "FREE ME" and get out fast.

i need some assistance here. in trying to re-install everything again, trying to figure out why my DCL isn't starting, i noticed a folder structure possible error and missing psc files

when i look at the folder structure of the mod once installed in MO2, i find it is different than all the other mods. i have a folder called "scripts", and inside i see the PEX files. and inside a Source folder with only the LAL PSC file. no other PSC files at all. i see a seperate main folder called "source" with a scripts folder inside, and in the scripts folder is only the LAL PSC file (same as in the other folder)

every other mod i see the source folder and psc files inside the scripts folder that has the psc files. is this correct ? where are all the other PSC files and why is there 2 LAL PSC files ?

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i need some assistance here. in trying to re-install everything again, trying to figure out why my DCL isn't starting, i noticed a folder structure possible error and missing psc files

when i look at the folder structure of the mod once installed in MO2, i find it is different than all the other mods. i have a folder called "scripts", and inside i see the PEX files. and inside a Source folder with only the LAL PSC file. no other PSC files at all. i see a seperate main folder called "source" with a scripts folder inside, and in the scripts folder is only the LAL PSC file (same as in the other folder)

every other mod i see the source folder and psc files inside the scripts folder that has the psc files. is this correct ? where are all the other PSC files and why is there 2 LAL PSC files ?

psc files are used only for compiling the scripts (usually in the CK), they aren't used by the game itself.

\source\scripts is the SE way source scripts were saved, LE used \scripts\source. It causes a lot of confusion when compiling scripts, and you'll see it both ways for SE,

As long as you have pex files in the scripts folder, that's enough. there should be 600+ (i've got 684 for DCL 8.5). Not sure why you don't have the source scripts, but it shouldn't cause problems unless you're missing  the pex files too.

which conversion are you using? the 8.5 I posted a while back, or the one on the download page?

8.5: https://mega.nz/file/UDQGES6a#y2BP-bab5umqrrVTUGKCUTR6SIz6xvCVFjPYepXEYbo

I'm showing I've got this folder structure going down two levels for 8.5. I can print it out down to files if it helps.

Spoiler

├───CalienteTools
│   └───Bodyslide
├───Docs
│   └───Deviously Cursed Loot
├───Interface
│   ├───CursedLoot
│   └───Translations
├───Meshes
│   ├───Actors
│   ├───Devious
│   ├───DixiePig
│   ├───duderino_LL
│   ├───KS Hairdo's
│   ├───newmiller
│   ├───nsfwmods
│   └───wilaw
├───Scripts
│   └───Source
├───Seq
├───Sound
│   └───fx
└───Textures
    ├───Actors
    ├───CubeMaps
    ├───Devious
    ├───DixiePig
    ├───duderino_LL
    ├───KS Hairdo's
    ├───newmiller
    ├───nsfwmods
    └───wilaw

How do I forcibly remove bugged items? After doing the Leah thing and escaping according to the "steal key" thing, I'm now stuck in some bugged pieces. Tried hiring a blacksmith to remove it, tried using the MCM debug tool to Free Me, and even tried the console command removeallitems on myself. Which removed all my items, except the ones in question.

EDIT: Related question. I seem to be getting a bug sometimes with the wrist restraints where I'm still using the bound animations even without any items on. Only when sprinting. I tried resetting the Zax animations with the MCM, but that didn't help.

EDIT AGAIN: That last one I managed to "fix" by using the DCL MCM option to load up on restraint items then strip them off afterwards with the debug safeword a couple times.

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

psc files are used only for compiling the scripts (usually in the CK), they aren't used by the game itself.

\source\scripts is the SE way source scripts were saved, LE used \scripts\source. It causes a lot of confusion when compiling scripts, and you'll see it both ways for SE,

As long as you have pex files in the scripts folder, that's enough. there should be 600+ (i've got 684 for DCL 8.5). Not sure why you don't have the source scripts, but it shouldn't cause problems unless you're missing  the pex files too.

which conversion are you using? the 8.5 I posted a while back, or the one on the download page?

8.5: https://mega.nz/file/UDQGES6a#y2BP-bab5umqrrVTUGKCUTR6SIz6xvCVFjPYepXEYbo

I'm showing I've got this folder structure going down two levels for 8.5. I can print it out down to files if it helps.

Reveal hidden contents

├───CalienteTools
│   └───Bodyslide
├───Docs
│   └───Deviously Cursed Loot
├───Interface
│   ├───CursedLoot
│   └───Translations
├───Meshes
│   ├───Actors
│   ├───Devious
│   ├───DixiePig
│   ├───duderino_LL
│   ├───KS Hairdo's
│   ├───newmiller
│   ├───nsfwmods
│   └───wilaw
├───Scripts
│   └───Source
├───Seq
├───Sound
│   └───fx
└───Textures
    ├───Actors
    ├───CubeMaps
    ├───Devious
    ├───DixiePig
    ├───duderino_LL
    ├───KS Hairdo's
    ├───newmiller
    ├───nsfwmods
    └───wilaw

yeah, your structure is different than mine totally between source and scripts. and yes i downloaded 8.5 from that link.. twice.

i am wondering if the issues i am having could be caused by the latest version of MO2 (using 2.32). like i said before, i updated all my files to the latest version of everything. so obviously there is a conflict somewhere which is breaking things. it isn't the game,  i've uninstalled and reinstalled now 3 times in the last 5 days with the exact same results. i'll try rolling back my MO2 version to see if that helps.

btw, i have 688 PSC files and 684 PEX files currently. i'm going to manually move them and see if that does anything.

EDIT 1: nope, nothing, same fucking issue, and this is getting ridiculous. not even google is helping me resolve this crap. something is creating a conflict and breaking my game. i have downloaded this game 3 times in 5 days, after doing a full complete sweep on my laptop, and it was fully clean each time. so something is fucking up and creating this stupid conflict that is breaking the game period.

EDIT 2: 2 questions here. i have zaz 8+ only, not 7. would this be a problem creating this conflict at all ? and would any of these mods could be creating the zaz propreties missing and the dcur / crde conflicts ? could any of the following be doing this ?

Complete Alchemy & cooking overhaul

Cutting Room Floor

USSEP

CCAS

Trouble of Heroine

Dragon Age Spells Redux

Sexlab Adventures (not to be confused with Devious Adventures)

Ordinary Women

Wet and Cold

Better Sounding Shouts

i also posted my load order a few days ago, so maybe it's something in there that i am missing ?

On 10/24/2020 at 12:34 AM, YojimboRatchet said:

i stopped using SexLab/SexLab Aroused Redux SE and started using the Aroused X

all traps, key drops depend on arousal level - seems DCL can't read aroused level.  if level is low no DCL drops.

UPD: Maybe because DCL MCM not show up: it's try read arousal level from SexLab Aroused Redux SE  and DCL MCM crash in that way.

15 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

yeah, your structure is different than mine totally between source and scripts. and yes i downloaded 8.5 from that link.. twice.

i am wondering if the issues i am having could be caused by the latest version of MO2 (using 2.32). like i said before, i updated all my files to the latest version of everything. so obviously there is a conflict somewhere which is breaking things. it isn't the game,  i've uninstalled and reinstalled now 3 times in the last 5 days with the exact same results. i'll try rolling back my MO2 version to see if that helps.

btw, i have 688 PSC files and 684 PEX files currently. i'm going to manually move them and see if that does anything.

EDIT 1: nope, nothing, same fucking issue, and this is getting ridiculous. not even google is helping me resolve this crap. something is creating a conflict and breaking my game. i have downloaded this game 3 times in 5 days, after doing a full complete sweep on my laptop, and it was fully clean each time. so something is fucking up and creating this stupid conflict that is breaking the game period.

EDIT 2: 2 questions here. i have zaz 8+ only, not 7. would this be a problem creating this conflict at all ? and would any of these mods could be creating the zaz propreties missing and the dcur / crde conflicts ? could any of the following be doing this ?

Complete Alchemy & cooking overhaul

Cutting Room Floor

USSEP

CCAS

Trouble of Heroine

Dragon Age Spells Redux

Sexlab Adventures (not to be confused with Devious Adventures)

Ordinary Women

Wet and Cold

Better Sounding Shouts

i also posted my load order a few days ago, so maybe it's something in there that i am missing ?

I've got 684 pex and 688 psc files. All you need though are the pex.

I am using MO2 and I keep it up to date. I don't think MO2 is the issue, if something is eating your files. Usually, when I see files missing after install at work (i do enterprise tech support) it's usually antivirus coming along and deleting them. You could scan the archive before installing, disable your AV, then try installing and see if it looks better.

Also, you are starting a new game right? Loading up an old save that's in the LAL cell will not work. It has to be a brand new game. And the new game with only DD, DCL and their requirements, nothing else?

For ZAZ, I am using  8+ only, I haven't used 7 in years. It does conflict with DD, but not in this way. The conflict is with handling bound animations, and that is fixed by disabling the animation filter for one of them in the mcm.  I usually disable zaz's.

For the errors I saw in your logs, I do not think it is a mod conflict. Limiting the mods used just limits how many things can break when you're trying to figure it out.

I've used CACO, CRF, USSEP, CCAS, SexLab Adventures, and Wet and Cold. I don't see anything in the mod list that seems like it would cause trouble.

In MO2, when you right click on DCL and go to the conflicts tab, that will show you what, if anything is overwriting DCL files. Files overwriting or overwritten by DD shouldn't be an issue, they're from the same mod author and just duplicated.

19 hours ago, Cyzyk said:

How do I forcibly remove bugged items? After doing the Leah thing and escaping according to the "steal key" thing, I'm now stuck in some bugged pieces. Tried hiring a blacksmith to remove it, tried using the MCM debug tool to Free Me, and even tried the console command removeallitems on myself. Which removed all my items, except the ones in question.

EDIT: Related question. I seem to be getting a bug sometimes with the wrist restraints where I'm still using the bound animations even without any items on. Only when sprinting. I tried resetting the Zax animations with the MCM, but that didn't help.

EDIT AGAIN: That last one I managed to "fix" by using the DCL MCM option to load up on restraint items then strip them off afterwards with the debug safeword a couple times.

I like Devious Devices Equip for removing bugged devices. For ones it can't see, you'll need to use the console. It's easiest to drop all your inventory somewhere, then list your inventory in the console. There should be either an invisible item, or two items for one device. The invisible second item is intentional. Try removing that in the console, then any other items you still have.

For exact steps, use these:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/141056-devious-devices-stuck-item-cannot-remove/

The safeword should also have helped here, but i don't like using it since it also stops any dcl quests i have running.

For using bound animations when not bound, if you have something like fnis sexy move, you may need to reset the player animations in that mcm. I'd expect zaz to be conflicting only with the sex animations, but make sure you have the 'override if needed' for animations in zaz's menu unchecked anyway.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

For exact steps, use these:

Info is a bit old because seems due to overfull DD items database you got unequipped rendered items into inventory without match inventory devices. It' silent bomb. When equips other dd what fit that type of rendered device it equips that hidden device and not new match rendered device. i found only one way to ride it: found match inventory device and equip it by console. Remove device by key or struggle. Only i'm not sure what's better: equip inventory device by console. Or add inventory device and equip it by manually press on it in inventory. After ride that device save game into new slot and load a game - after that can appear another damaged database item. Repeat it while all damage instances removed and not appear new.

8 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Info is a bit old because seems due to overfull DD items database you got unequipped rendered items into inventory without match inventory devices. It' silent bomb. When equips other dd what fit that type of rendered device it equips that hidden device and not new match rendered device. i found only one way to ride it: found match inventory device and equip it by console. Remove device by key or struggle. Only i'm not sure what's better: equip inventory device by console. Or add inventory device and equip it by manually press on it in inventory. After ride that device save game into new slot and load a game - after that can appear another damaged database item. Repeat it while all damage instances removed and not appear new.

neither way is good i think. i actually prefer to go back a few saves to when it was working and go from there.

A noob question, if I may...

My character just got trapped in the zipsuit from this mod (I assume so as it is named DCL - CBBE - Zipsuit in Bodyslide). It looks that the suit follows exactly my bimbo's bodacious frame, only the body in it is not the one I normally see in the game. It looks like the low weight version, and by default, the slider in the preview is moved all the way to the right at 100. When I move it back to 0, the suit shrinks and fits perfectly the low weight body. But I don't wanna see this version of the body in my game at all, with or without clothes/armor. 

Is there a noob-friendly way to make the high weight body fill the suit and look as intended?

39 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

A noob question, if I may...

Noob answer if I may)

I don't understand as one word from your post. When you move sliders body inside stays on place and moves only transparent zipsuit? Or body inside is invisible? What type of body you use?

Anyway if i suspect what i suspect you need rework that outfit into outfit studio to place inside correct body type and rework all sliders and weights.

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Noob answer if I may)

I don't understand as one word from your post. When you move sliders body inside stays on place and moves only transparent zipsuit? Or body inside is invisible? What type of body you use?

Anyway if i suspect what i suspect you need rework that outfit into outfit studio to place inside correct body type and rework all sliders and weights.

My English is bad no doubt, but I was hoping I'm making at least some sense...:)

Yes, it moves (shrinks) only the suit.

I'm using 3BBE Body Amazing/CBBE Curvy combination. When I open Bodyslide to check the preview with the suit on, in Outfit/Body I choose DCL - CBBE - Zipsuit and leave the preset to CBBE Curvy. Then in the preview I see this:

Spoiler

169046763_ZipSuitNotFitting_2.jpg.2bd07ee6cdeb6de1a1b447e0f41ac673.jpg

And that's how it looks in the game. I've done batch build with Build Morphs and almost all groups checked, including Cursed Loot.

22 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

I'm using 3BBE Body Amazing/CBBE Curvy combination

You have installed 3BA DD outfit conversion from here:

If yes you need build outfit with name 3ba - if not first try it.

Also if you installed and build correct outfit and it not works - then only outfit studio will help.

Also my English is third language not first.

38 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You have installed 3BA DD outfit conversion from here:

If yes you need build outfit with name 3ba - if not first try it.

Also if you installed and build correct outfit and it not works - then only outfit studio will help.

Also my English is third language not first.

I didn't even know it existed, thanks for the link.

Installed it, followed the instructions, but nothing changed. Could it be possible I need to load a save before the zip-suit was equipped in order to see the changes? I did try to find a save before right before that moment, but I'm not quite sure in which moment the trap was triggered.  

1 hour ago, Incubusbul said:

Installed it, followed the instructions,

Check my previous post - it works only for Devious devices. For DCL need find another conversion (i'm sure it's exist but can't find) Or you can replace DCL zipsuit meshes with DD (DCL zipsuit is bugged even on non 3BA conversion)

meshes\devious\cursedloot\zipsuit\body_0.nif and body_1.nif must be replaced after build in bodyslide from here:

meshes\devious\zipsuit\body_0.nif and body_1.nif

UPD: If in bodyslide too not body increase you need rework it in outfit studio.