Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

What i can say? I'm not interfere with those errors because i can say only basic things:

22 minutes ago, Leela2076 said:

I can no longer talk to guards.

Some of your mod conflicts with guard dialogues. Check mods what add dialogues, disable one and check dialogue again while you found guilty.

22 minutes ago, Leela2076 said:

Fast travel seems to always be disabled.

Some of your mods conflict and disables a fast travel. The same recommendation: disable mods while you found guilty. Also some places fast travel is disabled by default as in Helgen area (there was Chloe quest maybe because) Some time fast travel is disabled in city (Whiterun) Exit from city and try again.

UPD: some active quest can disable a fast travel.

1 hour ago, axel1115 said:

Currently i am at the dollmaker house and i am on stage 220

The same: not got this error anytime:

ideas: Did you have installed papyrus util SE? - it needs for some dialogue appear.

Don't you have installed a mods whats modify NPC dialogues and probably can add own dialogues and delete Chloe dialogue from dollmaker.

Try to reload a previous save and try again to reach dollmakers house - maybe local glitch and dialogue appears.

Try to reload save in dollmaker house. Maybe dialogue reactivates.

UPD: Chloe dialogue is down below try to scroll down dialogues while it not appears.
 Wait in dialogue menu a 10 sec. maybe Chloe dialogue not load into memory and later appears.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

The same: not got this error anytime:

ideas: Did you have installed papyrus util SE? - it needs for some dialogue appear.

Don't you have installed a mods whats modify NPC dialogues and probably can add own dialogues and delete Chloe dialogue from dollmaker.

Try to reload a previous save and try again to reach dollmakers house - maybe local glitch and dialogue appears.

Try to reload save in dollmaker house. Maybe dialogue reactivates.

UPD: Chloe dialogue is down below try to scroll down dialogues while it not appears.
 Wait in dialogue menu a 10 sec. maybe Chloe dialogue not load into memory and later appears.

Thank you after 1 minute of scrolling it appeared.

11 hours ago, ecksdee44 said:

Does anyone have any idea why DCL completely ignores my device settings? I've set minimum devices per event to one and maximum to two, threshold to 5 and disabled chastity belts, yet whenever a cursed loot event triggers, I get equipped with at least 5 devices, including the disabled ones.

A brief search on the LE thread and I see a similar issue reported a few months ago with no solution. Kimy checked the MCM code and there's no issue there.

I would suggest checking your load order for other mods that might do traps and equip devices and test without those mods. For example, something like deviously enchanted chests.

And/or if you don't see a mod like that, strip down your load order down to *only* DCL and it's requirements and see if the issue still occurs.

And/or uninstall DCL, make a clean save without it, then add DCL back in and see if the issue still occurs.

Otherwise, enable papyrus logging and reproduce the issue. Hopefully kimy can check them, but if not, I'll at least take a shot at it.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

A brief search on the LE thread and I see a similar issue reported a few months ago with no solution. Kimy checked the MCM code and there's no issue there.

I would suggest checking your load order for other mods that might do traps and equip devices and test without those mods. For example, something like deviously enchanted chests.

And/or if you don't see a mod like that, strip down your load order down to *only* DCL and it's requirements and see if the issue still occurs.

And/or uninstall DCL, make a clean save without it, then add DCL back in and see if the issue still occurs.

Otherwise, enable papyrus logging and reproduce the issue. Hopefully kimy can check them, but if not, I'll at least take a shot at it.

Here's the relevant portion of the papyrus log.
At the time of the event, chastity belts were disabled in the MCM menu, yet still got equipped, the amount of items is also way higher than set.

[11/18/2020 - 09:39:38AM] [DCUR] Looted a container.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:38AM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:39AM] [DCUR] Calculated chance for cursed loot = 7.400000%
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:46AM] [DCUR] - Character is low level. Using simple items only.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:46AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:46AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Amelie: Plug (Grand Soulgem) (Vaginal))
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:46AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Amelie: Plug (Black Soulgem) (Anal))
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedVaginal Plug(Amelie:1)
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Belly
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Amelie: Golden Chastity Belt (Padded))
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Vaginal Plug.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedAnal Plug(Amelie:1)
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
	[zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadlibs.WearingConflictingDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 1559
	[zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadlibs.equipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 527
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.dcur_equiprandombra() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 901
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.EquipSetChastityGear() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 8273
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.EquipSet() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 8256
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.processactor() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 6940
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.equipitems() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7058
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.dostandardevent() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7328
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.dcur_selectevents() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7348
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.dcur_calculatecursedloot() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7908

<truncated stack>
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
	[zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadlibs.equipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 534
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.dcur_equiprandombra() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 901
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.EquipSetChastityGear() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 8273
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.EquipSet() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 8256
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.processactor() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 6940
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.equipitems() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7058
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.dostandardevent() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7328
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.dcur_selectevents() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7348
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.dcur_calculatecursedloot() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7908
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.OnUpdate() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 8015
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:47AM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
	[zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadlibs.equipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 535
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.OnUpdate() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 8015
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Anal Plug.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(ShockVibEffect)
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedChastity Belt(Amelie:1)
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Amelie: Steel Cuffs (Padded) (Arms))
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Chastity Belt.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: original exposure rate was 2.000000. Setting to 6.000000.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: CorsetMagic(): No corset equipped, done.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedArm Cuffs(Amelie:1)
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: Difficulty modifier applied: 1.000000 [setting: 4]
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:48AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Amelie: Ankle Chains)
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:49AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:49AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Arm Cuffs.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:49AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedLeg Irons(Amelie:1)
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:49AM] [Zad]: RestraintScript OnEquippedPost Arms
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:49AM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevices() is working:1
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:49AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:49AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Leg Irons.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:49AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Amelie: White Leather Collar)
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:49AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:50AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedCollar(Amelie:1)
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:50AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Collar.
[11/18/2020 - 09:39:50AM] [Zad]: RestraintScript OnEquippedPost Collar

14 hours ago, Elsidia said:

What i can say? I'm not interfere with those errors because i can say only basic things:

Some of your mod conflicts with guard dialogues. Check mods what add dialogues, disable one and check dialogue again while you found guilty.

Some of your mods conflict and disables a fast travel. The same recommendation: disable mods while you found guilty. Also some places fast travel is disabled by default as in Helgen area (there was Chloe quest maybe because) Some time fast travel is disabled in city (Whiterun) Exit from city and try again.

I found the fast travel issue. I can't complete the Chloe quest so DCL thinks I'm in one of it's quests. The I can't enter the collapsed tunnel. It just teleports me to the nearby draw bridge. I see some posts with others having the same issue but not the way to fix it. I presume it's a mod conflict but I can't figure it out. If I wait to enable DCL until I get out of Helgen it seems to not break fast travel (so far).

On 11/17/2020 at 2:26 PM, ecksdee44 said:

Does anyone have any idea why DCL completely ignores my device settings?

I have minimal DCL mod configuration and some mods what not interfere with chests like Laura Bondage shop and Simple slavery.

I set a normal cursed loot trap trigger 100%, cooldown time to zero, dead body, chests and ornate chests to max trigger. Also i disable a belts. As max trigger set 1 item

Spend about hour to test dead bodies and chests. As test area use White river watch.

Always was 1 one item and no belts.

if your mod configuration is right and no mods what interfere with DCL possible problems:

1) You trigger advanced traps what can equip specific items. It's not disable by devices or simple traps, for that DCL have own settings. Example Slave chastity belt what need 5  body restraint keys to unlock.

2) Different containers trigger different traps.

3) Also if you set in MCM progressive bondage or full set, it can rewrite MCM other settings.

4) Combat surrender, solicitation and rape maybe can ignore those settings.

4 hours ago, Leela2076 said:
19 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I found the fast travel issue. I can't complete the Chloe quest so DCL thinks I'm in one of it's quests. The I can't enter the collapsed tunnel. It just teleports me to the nearby draw bridge. I see some posts with others having the same issue but not the way to fix it. I presume it's a mod conflict but I can't figure it out. If I wait to enable DCL until I get out of Helgen it seems to not break fast travel (so far).

there is a workaround for this, as i have found that Zaz seems to be the one causing some of the fast traveling issues in the early stages of the game. the bandaid solution is a bit tedious and annoying, but it seems to work without issues every time i do this, sadly, every time i find i cannot fast travel, i have to repeat these steps. but at least, it's a temp solution.

go into the Zaz MCM, and go to the Slots sub-menu. on the right side at the bottom, there are 5 checkboxes for permissions (off the top of my head i don't remember the names, sorry). those check boxes are "unchecked". so one by one, check all 5. and then when they all have the checks, uncheck them all one by one, then exit the MCM back to the game, and wait 2 or 3 seconds and try to fast travel then. you should be able to.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I have minimal DCL mod configuration and some mods what not interfere with chests like Laura Bondage shop and Simple slavery.

I set a normal cursed loot trap trigger 100%, cooldown time to zero, dead body, chests and ornate chests to max trigger. Also i disable a belts. As max trigger set 1 item

Spend about hour to test dead bodies and chests. As test area use White river watch.

Always was 1 one item and no belts.

if your mod configuration is right and no mods what interfere with DCL possible problems:

1) You trigger advanced traps what can equip specific items. It's not disable by devices or simple traps, for that DCL have own settings. Example Slave chastity belt what need 5  body restraint keys to unlock.

2) Different containers trigger different traps.

3) Also if you set in MCM progressive bondage or full set, it can rewrite MCM other settings.

4) Combat surrender, solicitation and rape maybe can ignore those settings.

It wasn't anything of what you mentioned, since it equipped regular items.
I've found out however that it goes back to normal after reaching either level 3 or 5 with my character, so maybe the new "new characters only get less punishing loot" thing is to blame? Long ago you couldn't get any event to fire when super low level if I recall correctly.

2 minutes ago, zarantha said:

How low a level are you? Below level 5? I'm wondering if your preference are taking effect until you're past that.

I was probably level 2 at the time, it started working properly either after lv3 or lv5. IIRC the changelog said low level characters wouldn't be exempt from cursed loot events anymore and equipped easier items, but those were hardly easy ?

7 hours ago, Leela2076 said:

The teleport issue is actually due to alternate start itself. Arthmoor implemented an "anti cheat" script in the new alternate start releases, which are on SE only. The 'cheat' it's detecting is the mechanism kimy used to squeeze past the bridge.

Go as far as you can the normal way. If the squeeze past the bridge doesn't work for you, or you're at the part where you're teleporting out just before the last cave, walk around to the helgen tunnel exit and enter there. If you haven't gotten to the cave with the spiders, walk up there, loot the imperials there and read the note. That's what progresses Chloe's quest. Then start heading out and pick hadvar or ralof to finish the main quest unbound.

5 minutes ago, ecksdee44 said:

I was probably level 2 at the time, it started working properly either after lv3 or lv5. IIRC the changelog said low level characters wouldn't be exempt from cursed loot events anymore and equipped easier items, but those were hardly easy ?

Yeah, that sounds like it.

@Kimy Would this be a DCL bug?  At low level MCM preferences are ignored? Or is that intentional below level 5?

ecksdee44's original question - cursed loot events were ignoring the MCM preference to not equip chastity belts
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/?do=findComment&comment=3199971

The log is a few posts up here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/?do=findComment&comment=3200946

curious question...

If DCL requires DD, why are there so many assets from DD also in DCL ? i'm looking at the overwritten files, and there's like 400 of them from DCL overwriting DD files, which are assets. so if they're already in DD, why these files also in DCL ? makes no sense to me. maybe this is something to clean up and streamline in DCL 9.0 ?

9 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

curious question...

If DCL requires DD, why are there so many assets from DD also in DCL ? i'm looking at the overwritten files, and there's like 400 of them from DCL overwriting DD files, which are assets. so if they're already in DD, why these files also in DCL ? makes no sense to me. maybe this is something to clean up and streamline in DCL 9.0 ?

Not sure. Either convenience or scope creep over time are my guesses. It looks like mostly bodyslide files from my quick scroll through

11 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

isn't there a setting in the MCM to have the more punishing events occur after a certain level, where you can set the level at which they would be incurred ? would chastity belts or any of the other items mentioned, be considered "punishing" by this function ?

There's an option to have standard events until a level. But i think the chastity belt is standard and what is considered punishing are the things like yokes and armbinders, or things that are marked as slave or high security.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

It looks like mostly bodyslide files from my quick scroll through

I can't guaranty that there is 400 files, but rubber suit and transparent suit have doubled meshes: one from DD, one from DCL - you need change both in bodyslide because DD zipsuit is different from DCL but looks similar in game.

UPD: Also there was 2 HDT ankle chains what looks similar but one was from DD but second from DCL - you need edit both to get compatibility with HDT SMP.

UPD2: Only thing what probably is different is keywords on armor (DCL suits have nozadhidden keyword). And maybe different scripts, but isn't need only armor addon be the same? Armors can be different?

4 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I can't guaranty that there is 400 files, but rubber suit and transparent suit have doubled meshes: one from DD, one from DCL - you need change both in bodyslide because DD zipsuit is different from DCL but looks similar in game.

When I'm redoing them they're tagged as dd/dcl. I'd have to look when i get back to dcl, but i think they have different output files.

Spoiler

Hey! So i think i may have ran into an issue. Not 100% Sure what could be causing it. 

So i don't run a ton of Mods, but a few. Everything was working fine, and i changed nothing in the mod folders. No new mods or anything. Yesterday i decided to do Chloes Quest. Ever since meeting the Doll Maker i have noticed the it seems like Cursed loot isn't working as it should. 

I play all day yesterday (About 8 hours after finishing Chloes Quest). Didn't have a single "Cursed Loot Event" happen. Granted i turned it of from looting enemies/Opening doors (Should still work when im looting chests/urns/shelves ect). I didnt catch on so quick, just thought maybe i was lucky. But i really noticed it when i went to finish leveling a skill. I looted/stole like 4 dungeons worth of stuff. 

I started to think that maybe it was because my character had the Premium Chastity Belt still equipped. So i went back and took it off. Tried looting a few dozen things and still nothing. 

I then went and did Leons/Leahs quest, and played with Leah for a little. Then went to the Dollmaker and purchased Sasha. 

At the moment, Sasha is my "Keyholder". Cursed loot events for looting still are not happening. I decided to go do the DLC Quests and am currently in The Temple of Miraak. As i got the the Island it told me Sasha would be willing to Unlock me. I didn't do anything with it because why not? But i've not had a single event pop while in the Temple. 

-----------------------------------------------
Things that do still work - Troubleshooting. 
1. I can still sollicit sex. Though the success chance seems rather high. Only 1 person "Reported me", which did nothing.
2. I still get the random "I'm horny" "I need sex" "The plugs turn on" "Stop short of climax" ect, however they are alot less frequently. That when i first installed the mod. 
3. Sasha/Chloe/Leah all still work fine, to my knowledge. 

4. When i broke the law, a guard did Slave collar me, so assume their functions are still working. 
----------------------------------------------
Stats 
Arousal = 100

Exposure = 99

Exposure rate = 10.0
Days since last orgasm 4.9 (Sasha turned the belt on a little to long)

Inside of Cursed Loot Debug i did notice
"Cursed Loot Chance" = 17.5% But it is greyed out (Not sure if it's suppose to be)
and 
"Active Quest Running" = True. 
I checked my quests i do currently have "The Bound Queen" which i got from reading a book, so not sure if that is causing an issue.

Truthfully, i am VERY new to modding, so alot of what i see on these forums are Jibrish. I would love to fix this, if you need to see a log or something, please tell me how/where to find it! Thanks!

------------------------
I just tried tweeking the settings. I am outside, i put "Wilderness Chance" Up to 100% Looted an area outside, and nothing. 

So it seems that a quest of some sort was blocking me? I used my safeword just to see what would happen and it seemed to have fix'd it? First thing i looted with the 100% triggered a trap. 
However- it said i found a chastity belt, gave me the option to put it on or leave it. Twice.
Then when i said leave it, i got the "You feel dizzy" and i was locked in a gag. Not sure if that is intended?

2 hours ago, TessaMarieGaming said:

"Active Quest Running" = True. 
I checked my quests i do currently have "The Bound Queen" which i got from reading a book

Yes, any quest that changes the active quest to true will prevent normal cursed loot events. finish up that quest and things should return to normal.

You cannot edit the cursed loot chance on the debug screen. It's just a calculation of your current chances, not a setting that can be changed directly.

22 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Yes, any quest that changes the active quest to true will prevent normal cursed loot events. finish up that quest and things should return to normal.

You cannot edit the cursed loot chance on the debug screen. It's just a calculation of your current chances, not a setting that can be changed directly.

Thanks so much! Answered so many questions! :) Also seems while 1 quest is running, another cannot start. 
I was intentionally trying to get sent to the prison, to test if the guards were in fact working. They just kept saying "Your offence was minor we'll let you go", even after a murder spree. 
After using Safeword, it seemed to fix it, as i am now in jail giving some orc a BJ lmao

2 hours ago, TessaMarieGaming said:

I then went and did Leons/Leahs quest

If you complete Leon's and Leash quest it's bugged: you need ride Leon's quest variable by console:

Spoiler

setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false

After that wait 10 seconds and check debug page - there must turn to false if other DCL quest not running.

The Bound queen quest rewrites this variable too if you are in deep quest (start at one of moment). Also this can be by Bound queen quest active. When this variable is true - then most of DCL events not trigger.