Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

14 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i have a suggestion, something to add for the 9.0 version which may be of... umm, shal i say, interest, if it is possible to do.

when in the middle of a DCUR quest, to block other mods from interfering at all, or at least variables to increase vulnerability and enslavement options from other mods. because they end up breaking the quest.

i'll explain. i use DEC (deviously Enslaved) as it's a great mod and fun to use and compliments other DD mods. but, until last night, i never had a problem. i was running Leon's Quest, and i had just entered Usolf's house where Claudius was asking for sex. so right after the first of the 3 sex animations, i get a message from DEC that Claudius seeing me so helpless decided to give me to one of his friends, and then i was sold to an NPC from another mod. and that broke since Claudius wasn't even done his sex with my PC, so i had to quit the game and reload, readjust my normal DEC settings and start the quest again.

but still, something like this should not happen, and having some kind of check in place would likely help prevent unknown variable scenarios like this.

that sounds more like DEC was doing something wrong - most mods don't interfere while in a scene.

I think it's going to be impossible to implement, because you can't really block something you don't know about. I could be wrong about that though.

At most, there could be a failsafe to return to the mansion, but I don't know if that's something @Kimy could/would be willing to code for.

Have you brought this up on the DEC thread too?

@Elsidia  there's really now way to get a list of all BDSM mods, there's not just the mods here, there's stuff on patreon and other sites too. This is just the most convenient for most people, not the only place to get sex mods. Checking other mods for quests running won't work either, because some mod will always have a quest running, and there's no way to know if it will or won't break DCL from within DCL, so DCL would never run. At that point, you might as well remove DCL.

9 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

Quick question: Regarding Estrus For SkyrimSE, should I go with version 245 or250Beta?

Use the 245. If you're also using estrus chaurus mods, you might need to go older. I've seen reports where some of the tentacle animations used are missing in the newer versions, but haven't been able to verify myself because all they're doing is spitting at me, even with tentacles checked.

6 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Alright, so... I went slowly, 3-4 mods at a time, often just some textures, or world edits; Like Ancient land.

Every single fucking time, SOMETHING breaks. But I literally HAD all these mods working together and WITH DCL and all the rest. So I'm installing all my other mods, and will do the lovers lab stuff at the very end and pray that it works cause I am not spending the days it would take to troubleshoot everything one at a time for a beta which is apparently finicky like a hungry, sleepy 2 year old.

I love DCL, but damn, it is tweaky.

Edit: installed my everything else. Ran the game. Cleared the save files, the INI files, installed the lovers lab mods, ran bodyslide, ran fnis, played the game, triggered a DCL event. Got pony boots, no warnings. Tried to struggle out of the gag... Struggle animation on the first time! So yeah, seems like (for me anyway, mileage may vary.) that so long as the lovers lab stuff is the ABSOLUTE last stuff to get installed: it'll work.

Man, been modding my beth games for years, and you still get those "you don't know anything" moments.

Edit: SO! I haven't been able to make it work since. I noticed after my one good shot that one of the mods I installed (green estrus recolour.) was not working. Figured: I was restarting anyway so no big deal to remove it. And I did. and it's been nothing but FAILURES since. Crash on struggle every fucking time. I'm giving up for the night.

get netscriptframework and look at the crash logs. it will usually be something obvious, or at the very least it will mention what mod is at fault, and at best what mesh/texture is at fault.

it may be you've got another mod that skyrim has taken a sudden, unexpected dislike to and removing that mod temporarily will fix the issue.

my favorite example of this - started ctding for no damn reason. the crash logs said it was sos, i didn't believe it. still crashed after removing the last new things i added. removed sos, no issues. saved and reloaded, added the new mods, no issue. added sos back in again, everything still happy. f*cking skyrim just doing it for the hell of it. i didn't even reinstall sos, i just disabled in mo2, then enabled it later.

10 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Crash on struggle

I recommend try struggle fix somehow: i know i use a gamepad and game CTD's every time when i load a game and try struggle. In that times i play: 1) load a game 2) struggle 3) CTD 4) load a game, CTD 5) repeat while not CTD in struggle.

Then game stabilizes and i can play a 3 - 4 hours without CTD. When i put this fix - no CTD on struggles. Maybe it helps for you too even if you don't use a gamepad?

I think there is critical mass of mods: I have a few mods and DCL requirements and my game is stable as hell) When i start adding new mods and testing it and remove - game is a less stable as before.

In Fallout 4 i have many mods and it likes CTD in usual situations: restart game and no CTD at this point.

So I tried again this morning. Last night, I put the actual 4.51 skeleton on (rolling back to an earlier edition used to work well for fixing this.), this morning I wiped the inis, the saves, ran bodyslide and fnis and hit it again... Here, the important part: I forgot to plug my controller in. Yes, I do use a controller, I prefer it for beth games and it's a long standing thing with me since I started with morrowind on the original xbox.

Worked great with mouse and keyboard. No crash. Lovely struggle animation.

Plugged in controller. Loaded the save, tried again. CTD.

Unplugged the controller, ran it. Bounce, jiggle, struggle.

Plugged it back in: CTD.

*Flips table* It's my fucking controller!

Gonna install the controller crash mod I saw in the SSE conversion tracking thread. See if that helps.

Edit: Found the controller fix, installed it. And put my darling dame through several back to back struggles using my controller. Wonderful. Thank you all for the help so far, and I hope it's a long while before I have to bother any of you again.

3 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Gonna install the controller crash mod I saw in the SSE conversion tracking thread. See if that helps.

Not sure why you had to go to there to find the controller fix. I have it linked in the troubleshooting post I referred you to back on Wed. I know it's long, but it had everything you needed that I can see.

image.png.75ab64feadcd86aca5fdddaede6ba656.png

I left Chloe at Helgen for quite a long time at "Add Chloe as a follower and then talk to her again" since I already was being dominated by Leah and couldn't take both at the time, just went back as I remembered she's been there and I'm not getting any dialogue prompts after adding her as a follower now. Is there a console command I can use to skip to the next bit?

Okay, so... probably a stupid question: but do some of the devices block sex entirely? Cause I was sent on the shopping quest in a straightjacket/legbinder and there were no animations, just pushed on to the next step in the quest. Also: I was only able to rape one of the four bound girls in whiterun.

6 hours ago, SJX52020 said:

I left Chloe at Helgen for quite a long time at "Add Chloe as a follower and then talk to her again" since I already was being dominated by Leah and couldn't take both at the time, just went back as I remembered she's been there and I'm not getting any dialogue prompts after adding her as a follower now. Is there a console command I can use to skip to the next bit?

Maybe try adding her as a follower through a follower mod? Have you already gone through helgen and picked up and read the note? You might have accidentally skipped some quest stages.

2 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Okay, so... probably a stupid question: but do some of the devices block sex entirely? Cause I was sent on the shopping quest in a straightjacket/legbinder and there were no animations, just pushed on to the next step in the quest. Also: I was only able to rape one of the four bound girls in whiterun.

Yes, there are some issues with the straitjackets and the animation filter. it will be fixed in dd5, since it's a filter issue iirc.

Not sure about raping the bound girls, i usually just set them free if i enable them at all.

33 minutes ago, KronosSkunkbutt said:

I seem to have the belly node bug. All the items think my belly is 10 times larger then it actually is. Even after removing SLIF, the items extend to obscene proportions. Is there a fix I missed or will it be better to wait for the next version of CL?

Have you disabled cum inflation yet?

and the nodes might not be able to reset if you removed slif without resetting it all to 0 first. If that's the case, try show racemenu and edit your character or reload your preset, then save and reload the game.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

Yes, there are some issues with the straitjackets and the animation filter. it will be fixed in dd5, since it's a filter issue iirc.

Not sure about raping the bound girls, i usually just set them free if i enable them at all.

Ahh, cool. Thank you.

Just for the record: one was in slave harness (which has a chastity shield on it.) and the other two had leg shackles. It did the same thing to me as it did during the shopping quest: just nothing happened. No animation, just finished the conversation and off you go. Normally, I try to free them too, but arousal was at 100 and chloe wasn't having it; something had to give. Kinda wish there was an after option though: "What do you do now? Free her, add more, leave her alone."

9 hours ago, zarantha said:
10 hours ago, KronosSkunkbutt said:

I seem to have the belly node bug. All the items think my belly is 10 times larger then it actually is. Even after removing SLIF, the items extend to obscene proportions. Is there a fix I missed or will it be better to wait for the next version of CL?

Have you disabled cum inflation yet?

and the nodes might not be able to reset if you removed slif without resetting it all to 0 first. If that's the case, try show racemenu and edit your character or reload your preset, then save and reload the game.

if you have Fertility, then this would be related as there is a current bug that occurs randomly during pregnancy/delivery, that the mod author has not been able to reproduce. DCL would not be the cause. if you don't have Fertility, then you may want to look at any and all mods that inflate the belly, and read the thread for the last month or so, to see if anyone else has been having this issue.

16 hours ago, SJX52020 said:

I left Chloe at Helgen for quite a long time

There is extremely danger solution. To do this you need exit from Helgen, stay near a gate and save game as new slot and in continue use other game tree. Then remember save slot before to do it if later need revert back. Now open the console:

Spoiler

resetquest dcur_chloeQuest

Now quest is reset and when you enter in Helgen keep enough deeply will start again and you need do all quest targets for new even if it shows up as completed.  Then when you make Chloe as companion need be restore quest dialogue to continue a quest.

4 hours ago, Inferno_inmate said:

with Chloe besides

As i know no. Buy Sasha from Dollmaker for 10000.

She have:

Spoiler

Additional sex dialogues

Additional tie up dialogues

Additional quests for player Slavery

Additional outfits dialogues

Additional gather quest for player (got resources)

Quick question, that I'm not sure has an actual fix.

If my character is restrained, animations don't work, at all. Any outfit that is to do with binds the hands together in anyway prevents animations from triggering. Solicitation for instance acts as if it went through, however, animation just isn't there. Both characters "reset" on the spot and continue as normal.

32 minutes ago, LazyVegetable said:

If my character is restrained, animations don't work, at all. Any outfit that is to do with binds the hands together in anyway prevents animations from triggering. Solicitation for instance acts as if it went through, however, animation just isn't there. Both characters "reset" on the spot and continue as normal.

have you tried to run FNIS again then reload the game ?

1 hour ago, LazyVegetable said:

There's a very limited number of animations for armbinders, and currently animations don't work for straitjackets. For other wrist bindings i'm not sure. The filter will also take into account things like plugs and gags to limit animations further.

So basically, you can very easily go from a small number of available animations to no animations that fit everything, leaving you with nothing. Disabling the animation filters could be a solution, but it's not recommended since you WILL get animations that don't make sense with the bindings.

Wait for DD 5.0 to be released (coming soon) and then check. The animation filter has been tweaked considerably to make it much more robust. Just be aware that DD 5.0 will require a new game.

Having a ton of trouble with this. Several bugs:

* Everytime I get defeated in combat, my character gets frozen to the spot, enemies gather around me, and then...nothing else happens. Just totally stuck in place. I did activate sexlab via mcm. I ran FNIS. I have XP32SE skeleton and HDT-SMS physics. 

* even with the % chance turned to 100% and all the modifiers up to max, the odds seem less than 50%, and the bodies don't trigger at all.

* Vibration events for plugs don't seem to be playing?

Should I just go back to LE? is anyone having a smooth experience with Cursed Loot SE? thanks for all your help guys.

17 minutes ago, cherryblossomstorm said:

Having a ton of trouble with this. Several bugs:

* Everytime I get defeated in combat, my character gets frozen to the spot, enemies gather around me, and then...nothing else happens. Just totally stuck in place. I did activate sexlab via mcm. I ran FNIS. I have XP32SE skeleton and HDT-SMS physics. 

* even with the % chance turned to 100% and all the modifiers up to max, the odds seem less than 50%, and the bodies don't trigger at all.

* Vibration events for plugs don't seem to be playing?

Should I just go back to LE? is anyone having a smooth experience with Cursed Loot SE? thanks for all your help guys.

Try resetting and re-registering animations in SexLab and SL AnimLoader. Characters standing around are animation issues, not SMP or body issues.

When the characters appear stuck, bring up the menu or console and then exit them - this will often 'jostle' the stuck animation. Can happen pretty frequently due to SexLab load issues.

If that doesn't work, do you have any devices equipped? Straitjackets currently have animation issues, and armbinders have limited animations, so the DD filter could be filtering out all the animations.

For the plugs - check your settings for them.

Could also be script load issues, do you have issues if you test with just DCL and it's requirements?

Up to you on returning. Works a lot better for me with the newer PC. I had to abandon DD a few years ago because my old PC couldn't handle it (both in LE and SE). You can add more mods with SE, doesn't mean your PC can handle it even with an improved Skyrim.

When DD 5.0 comes out, you'll want to try it. it has improved the filter and fixed a lot of the bound animation issues, and has increased performance for device equip/unequip. It will require a new game though.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Try resetting and re-registering animations in SexLab and SL AnimLoader. Characters standing around are animation issues, not SMP or body issues.

When the characters appear stuck, bring up the menu or console and then exit them - this will often 'jostle' the stuck animation. Can happen pretty frequently due to SexLab load issues.

If that doesn't work, do you have any devices equipped? Straitjackets currently have animation issues, and armbinders have limited animations, so the DD filter could be filtering out all the animations.

For the plugs - check your settings for them.

Could also be script load issues, do you have issues if you test with just DCL and it's requirements?

Up to you on returning. Works a lot better for me with the newer PC. I had to abandon DD a few years ago because my old PC couldn't handle it (both in LE and SE). You can add more mods with SE, doesn't mean your PC can handle it even with an improved Skyrim.

When DD 5.0 comes out, you'll want to try it. it has improved the filter and fixed a lot of the bound animation issues, and has increased performance for device equip/unequip. It will require a new game though.

Yeah just DCL alone give issues :C

how do I check plug settings - which MCM menu is that? 

will DD 5.0 be LE and SE ? or just for one? 

I've never used or heard of SL animation loader haha. I'll check that out. Also how do I reset/re-register animations? is there something besides FNIS that I have to do?