Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

7 minutes ago, KronosSkunkbutt said:

it crashes

According to log it crashes directly after send prisoner chains equipping event. You have HDT SMP and DLC DD HDT SMP fixes install? If not you have ddhotfix to avoid CTD when HDT SMP not installed? Your CPU supports HDT SMP work? You don't have install custom facegen to got crash with it? You see equipped chains before crashes? You can manually equip prisoner chains on you and Chloe?

1 hour ago, KronosSkunkbutt said:

I keep getting a CTD in the same spot, I am following the Chloe quest and after

Reveal hidden contents

talking to Nazeem in the hall of the dead and being 'cursed' by him,

it crashes. I dont know how to read the papyrus log so if anyone can tell me what went wrong, I'll give you a kiss.

Papyrus.0.log 304.91 kB · 1 download

Make sure HDT SMP is installed and working.

Don't use Joy of Perspective with HDT SMP and DD/DCL

If you still crash, install ddhotfix.

DD Hotfix == https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

8 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

it seems it didn't work!:/

Damn. I have not been able to get SLIF to do anything recently.

If you remove SLIF from the game, does the belt look right? There might be rapid fluctuations in belly size, but it should still match up I think.

Some of what I've seen elsewhere is SLIF is keeping things inflated when it shouldn't. I'm starting to think that SLIF doesn't work as well in SE as what I thought it did.

On 10/18/2020 at 8:03 PM, zarantha said:

If you're getting ready to start a new DCL playthrough, you might want to hold off a few weeks.

DD 5.0 is in beta now, and DCL 9.0 will likely be released soon after. Both will require a new game.

DD 5.0 so far is expected this month, and we should have it converted shortly after the LE release.

Current release of DCL is 8.5, I've got that here:

https://mega.nz/file/UDQGES6a#y2BP-bab5umqrrVTUGKCUTR6SIz6xvCVFjPYepXEYbo

Most of the patches and gotchas are in the post elsidia linked.

Good to know, maybe I will hold off for a bit and just play through some of the tedious stuff.

4 hours ago, lax4ever said:

Good to know, maybe I will hold off for a bit and just play through some of the tedious stuff.

Definitely good to know. I'll look at removing the current version of DCL from my PC until all releases. I was getting CTD inside Helgen Keep due to this mod. Didn't matter if you did the straight up vanilla start or loaded up AS:LAL and entered the cave, once you got near the spider den or bear area (depending on point of entry) it CTDed everytime.

I have been pouring over the posts here and can not find my issue.  (At least the one i have left, fixed several from these posts)

The issue is that with the princess start - after I get the slaver hideout key from one of the dead slavers on the surface and enter the slaver hideout.  There are no bodies, the boss is not there, nor the 2-3 slaver bodies that should be in the first big cave with the 4 platform stairs.  The female slaver guard is in the room I started in by the cage. (Dead) unlocked the gate with console to check.  anyone know why this might be?

edit: I am going to try DCL 8.5 and see if that fixes things.

21 minutes ago, Primordial Instinct said:

I have been pouring over the posts here and can not find my issue.  (At least the one i have left, fixed several from these posts)

The issue is that with the princess start - after I get the slaver hideout key from one of the dead slavers on the surface and enter the slaver hideout.  There are no bodies, the boss is not there, nor the 2-3 slaver bodies that should be in the first big cave with the 4 platform stairs.  The female slaver guard is in the room I started in by the cage. (Dead) unlocked the gate with console to check.  anyone know why this might be?

I have found that if the actors have disappeared. If I save, exit the game then reload they will have reappeared.

ok i need a bit of help. this issue started a few weeks ago. i went through a full re-install of everything, and the issue is still there. i cannot figure it out, other than perhaps Troubles of Heroine interfering in some way, but that makes no sense since i had it installed, and the Cursed Loot MCM appeared and DCL was working fine. 

About a week afterwards, i hadn't installed any new mods, i actually uninstalled a few minor ones (such as Troubles of Heroine, Immersive Hair Growth and Styling, Sexlab Harrassment and Devious Lore), and about a day or two after, i started noticing that DCL wasn't working at all.

it started with no restraints or keys showing up in bodies and containers (i had that setting set to 100% and still nothing showed up), and combat defeat didn't kick in with and without refined settings. and then the next day the MCM stopped showing up. i figure at first maybe it got corrupted, so i did a full complete wipe, and re-downloaded everything from the base game to all the mods and did a clean / fresh re-install.

after 2 weeks of playing around and researching, i finally finished about 4 hours ago, and loaded up a fresh game to test the MCM and settings were working for all the mods. and every single MCM shows up except.. yep you guessed it. no Cursed Loot MCM at all.

the LAL option shows up in the Statue of Mara options. when i use AddItItem, i can see the ESP and i can browse all the different DCL items, as well as wear them, and they all lock as normal. but the main MCM and all the MCM settings, just are not there. it isn't firing. and i have tried to search and can't figure out what is going on. it's baffling me.

i am not familiar with any of the possible console commands to even trigger the MCM menu, or even know where to look for any kind of log that would tell me why it isn't firing. i am at a complete loss here because it simply doesn't make any sense at all. everything else is working, other than DCL.

what can i check ? where can i check ? any loggs or console commands ? any ideas ?

the only thing i can think, which seems rather unlikely, is that i stopped using SexLab/SexLab Aroused Redux SE and started using the Aroused X version instead which is supposed to be the exact same thing. but even that seems a bit far fetched that this would prevent the MCM and Loot from firing up.

Papyrus.1.log

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

2 hours ago, wildtangent said:

I have found that if the actors have disappeared. If I save, exit the game then reload they will have reappeared.

I will try that. 

I have also noticed that the mountain area behind the trap door to the slave hideout triggers a quest completion for "Lie down with dogs", which I did not have in my journal, completed or otherwise.  Also If you travel through the blocked off cave section under helgen, and make it to the bottom of the spider ramp, LAL will pop a warning about using console commands and teleport the player outside the keep front door.  So this is interfering with LAL starts.

I got the lie down with dogs quest completion also. Do you have Radiant prostitution installed? There is a job or quest that I think might relate to that, don't know what it's called off hand.

Yeah LAL always dose that. I don't bother going under the collapsed wall. I just go around, and enter through the cave entrance.

2 hours ago, wildtangent said:

I got the lie down with dogs quest completion also. Do you have Radiant prostitution installed? There is a job or quest that I think might relate to that, don't know what it's called off hand.

Yeah LAL always dose that. I don't bother going under the collapsed wall. I just go around, and enter through the cave entrance.

No I do not have radiant prosti installed.  and the quit reload did not work for the slaver boss or the slavers bodies that should be in that cave.  I am going to try removing a weapon mod I installed and see if that has an effect.  ( I had a crash that crash fixes thought was related to an imperial sword., while in helgen)

Well frak me, It was a dead body clean up script.....from Dead NPC Body Cleaner Remover, which I installed for the ability to burn bodies.  for mods that dont clean dead bodies. Like Mrissi.  well that mod is gone.    *Sigh......on to the 10th restart today*

7 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

ok i need a bit of help. this issue started a few weeks ago. i went through a full re-install of everything, and the issue is still there. i cannot figure it out, other than perhaps Troubles of Heroine interfering in some way, but that makes no sense since i had it installed, and the Cursed Loot MCM appeared and DCL was working fine. 

About a week afterwards, i hadn't installed any new mods, i actually uninstalled a few minor ones (such as Troubles of Heroine, Immersive Hair Growth and Styling, Sexlab Harrassment and Devious Lore), and about a day or two after, i started noticing that DCL wasn't working at all.

it started with no restraints or keys showing up in bodies and containers (i had that setting set to 100% and still nothing showed up), and combat defeat didn't kick in with and without refined settings. and then the next day the MCM stopped showing up. i figure at first maybe it got corrupted, so i did a full complete wipe, and re-downloaded everything from the base game to all the mods and did a clean / fresh re-install.

after 2 weeks of playing around and researching, i finally finished about 4 hours ago, and loaded up a fresh game to test the MCM and settings were working for all the mods. and every single MCM shows up except.. yep you guessed it. no Cursed Loot MCM at all.

the LAL option shows up in the Statue of Mara options. when i use AddItItem, i can see the ESP and i can browse all the different DCL items, as well as wear them, and they all lock as normal. but the main MCM and all the MCM settings, just are not there. it isn't firing. and i have tried to search and can't figure out what is going on. it's baffling me.

i am not familiar with any of the possible console commands to even trigger the MCM menu, or even know where to look for any kind of log that would tell me why it isn't firing. i am at a complete loss here because it simply doesn't make any sense at all. everything else is working, other than DCL.

what can i check ? where can i check ? any loggs or console commands ? any ideas ?

the only thing i can think, which seems rather unlikely, is that i stopped using SexLab/SexLab Aroused Redux SE and started using the Aroused X version instead which is supposed to be the exact same thing. but even that seems a bit far fetched that this would prevent the MCM and Loot from firing up.

Papyrus.1.log 521.26 kB · 0 downloads

loadorder.txt 2.79 kB · 0 downloads

modlist.txt 3.9 kB · 0 downloads

At this point, it looks like the save game is borked. There is no way you should have that many script errors for DCL when it's just starting up. It's unable to attach items to some of the core scripts.

Tiny subset of your DCL errors, which do also include errors for the MCM script:

Spoiler

[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "piqs" on object "dcur_clocktickscript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "refscr" on object "dcur_clocktickscript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dcumenu" on object "dcur_clocktickscript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SexAttacks" in state "" on object "dcur_clocktickscript".
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnTriggerPrison" in state "" on object "dcur_clocktickscript".
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnWalkofShame" in state "" on object "dcur_clocktickscript".
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnTriggerSpanking" in state "" on object "dcur_clocktickscript".
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dcumenu_var" on object "dcur_chastityspellEffectScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dcumenu" on object "dcur_chastityspellEffectScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dcumenu_var" on object "dcur_gagspellScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dcumenu" on object "dcur_gagspellScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dcumenu_var" on object "dcur_restraintspellScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dcumenu" on object "dcur_restraintspellScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dcumenu_var" on object "dcur_restraintsonhitEff"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dcumenu" on object "dcur_restraintsonhitEff"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnUpdate" in state "" on object "dcur_WhoreCollarEffScript".
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_WhoreCollarEffScript".
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dcumenu_var" on object "dcur_pacifycloakapplyEffectScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dcumenu" on object "dcur_pacifycloakapplyEffectScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::cts_var" on object "dcur_rubberdollcloakeffscript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dcumenu_var" on object "dcur_rubberdollcloakeffscript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dcumenu" on object "dcur_rubberdollcloakeffscript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "cts" on object "dcur_rubberdollcloakeffscript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dcumenu_var" on object "dcur_checkforguardEffScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dcumenu" on object "dcur_checkforguardEffScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::cts_var" on object "dcur_removearousalScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "cts" on object "dcur_removearousalScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnUpdate" in state "" on object "dcur_workinggirlcollarEffScript".
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_workinggirlcollarEffScript".
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::pqs_var" on object "dcur_prison_esc_loosebricks"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "pqs" on object "dcur_prison_esc_loosebricks"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::pqs_var" on object "dcur_prison_garbageScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "pqs" on object "dcur_prison_garbageScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::mcs_var" on object "dcur_slaveGagScript"
[10/23/2020 - 03:53:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dcumenu_var" on object "dcur_slaveGagScript"

If you're trying to rescue the save, I'd remove DCL and the addon from your active mods and make a clean save. Load the game without DCL, wait around 15 minutes, then save.  Then open the save in resaver/fallrim tools and clean anything that you can that shows when you filter on DCL (if it's still there). Remove the unattached and undefined items in the save. load the cleaned save, wait another 15 min or so then save and exit again (this is mostly to make sure cleaning the save didn't do more damage). Reinstall DCL again if you haven't already. Then activate DCL and the addon again and see if it works again.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to start a new game.

6 hours ago, Primordial Instinct said:

I will try that. 

I have also noticed that the mountain area behind the trap door to the slave hideout triggers a quest completion for "Lie down with dogs", which I did not have in my journal, completed or otherwise.  Also If you travel through the blocked off cave section under helgen, and make it to the bottom of the spider ramp, LAL will pop a warning about using console commands and teleport the player outside the keep front door.  So this is interfering with LAL starts.

The SE version of LAL has an 'anti-cheating' function that the LE version of LAL has not received - because LE LAL hasn't been updated. No way around it for SE, you're going to have to walk through the helgen dungeon both ways if you want to do the chloe quest and the finish up unbound. No patch available, because it's not broken in LE, and we'd have to rewrite it more than I'm comfortable with to fix it for SE. 

Make sure you save before going into the slaver hideout to make it easier for reloading if the bodies don't load.

edit: nm, i see you found the culprit body cleaner. that would have broken more dcl quests later.

Ok, I am running into some bazar/Unfair behavior.    I have been defeated by a single wolf, on the very first bite ...several times....I am then bound...by a wolf..........................WTF?   

Also,  i was defeated by a bandit after a power hit.  I was only slightly injured, the mod said it made me drop my weapon.   I had a bound sword.  You can not drop a bound sword!  WTF?  I do not have animals as rapists.  How the hell is a wolf going to put me in restraints?   Immediately after the bandit capture and rape, they tied me up in gear.   I was told I had to get my stuff back.  the bandit with my stuff went to the top of the tower we were next to during the black-out.  Howerver the other two bandits that were there then defeated me again because I was helpless...........

I think there might be some sanity check problems?  also the scenes are getting stuck.  I discovered I can unstick it by opening and closing the console.

EDIT; Oh, and please don't take this as yelling or anger.  It's not intended that way.  It's kind funny actually, but is quickly loosing its charm.

Papyrus.0.log

50 minutes ago, Primordial Instinct said:

Also,  i was defeated by a bandit after a power hit.

Critical hits, hit from back force you surrender with 1rst hit. You can turn off surrender in MCM if not like. Drop sword is DCL feature and not check what weapon you have. You can turn off swords drop into MCM DCL rape section. (I do it). Robbery can be turned off too in MCM DCL (I do it too). About wolf.... maybe somewhere is turn on. Also maybe in surrender distance was human. For me if wolf surrender me all ends and i continue a my path with recovered life and without new restraints. "Attackers lose interest on you" - mod says. Maybe there is bug if wolf defeated you by critical hit - surrender works.

UPD: Also in MCM you can turn on recovery after surrender into inn - you have some time to free and return for your stuff.

4 hours ago, Primordial Instinct said:

Ok, I am running into some bazar/Unfair behavior.    I have been defeated by a single wolf, on the very first bite ...several times....I am then bound...by a wolf..........................WTF?  

I think there might be some sanity check problems?  also the scenes are getting stuck.  I discovered I can unstick it by opening and closing the console.

Try disabling the allow animal creatures and possibly also allow humanoid creatures under the rape section. This will prevent creatures from raping you, but since they aren't using dcl's combat surrender, they shouldn't be chaining you up after.

the issue where a sex scene doesn't start quickly is a known issue with sexlab, opening/closing the console and menus  are the only workarounds.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Critical hits, hit from back force you surrender with 1rst hit. You can turn off surrender in MCM if not like. Drop sword is DCL feature and not check what weapon you have. You can turn off swords drop into MCM DCL rape section. (I do it). Robbery can be turned off too in MCM DCL (I do it too). About wolf.... maybe somewhere is turn on. Also maybe in surrender distance was human. For me if wolf surrender me all ends and i continue a my path with recovered life and without new restraints. "Attackers lose interest on you" - mod says. Maybe there is bug if wolf defeated you by critical hit - surrender works.

UPD: Also in MCM you can turn on recovery after surrender into inn - you have some time to free and return for your stuff.

There is a setting that says: Combat Attacks,  Health threshold - I have this at 25.  (I thought this setting would prevent the above from happening .

Below that is Complex surrender - I had this at 7.5 not sure what this does (possibly controls above) but I am dropping it to 1.5

There is no section in Rape - that deals with drooping weapons.  There is one under Miscellaneous Section for Gas Traps.  

I do not want to turn off too much, I wanted this to trigger if my health dropped to 25%  I do not want wolves to trigger this, (it could not even hurt me , yet defeated me).  I want to still be able to surrender (at low health) and be surrendered too.

If I die Death Alternative has me covered.  

11 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Try disabling the allow animal creatures and possibly also allow humanoid creatures under the rape section. This will prevent creatures from raping you, but since they aren't using dcl's combat surrender, they shouldn't be chaining you up after.

the issue where a sex scene doesn't start quickly is a known issue with sexlab, opening/closing the console and menus  are the only workarounds.

I had -Allow Animal Creatures- unchecked,  I did not want to disallow Humanoid Creatures...but I can see if it has an affect on wolves.  

35 minutes ago, Primordial Instinct said:

I had -Allow Animal Creatures- unchecked,  I did not want to disallow Humanoid Creatures...but I can see if it has an affect on wolves.  

do you have any other mods that do any kind of defeat, capture, bondage, slavery at all. might be a setting in that mod

3 hours ago, Primordial Instinct said:

Health threshold

That means if your health drop lower that 25% - you surrender always. (I set 15%) It's not affect critical hits surrender. Complex surrender - not sure what is means but seems is after surrender you got complex restraints or start surrender mini game. Critical hits surrender trigger always. You need block all critical hits. And not run form enemies - if you got hit on back - you surrender. Also if you wear DD boots - you can surrender because slip away in boots. Or that was leg cuffs what forces surrender? Probably yes.

Also seems drop swords checkbox works only for traps not surrender. But not sure about it.

17 minutes ago, lax4ever said:

@zarantha Have we gotten any news on DD 5 and DCL 9?

DD 5.0 is still in beta. DCL 9.0 beta hasn't started.

DD 5.0 now includes contraptions, DD for Him, and Beast Race refits. The LE version is in an all in one installer like the SE version comes now.

There's been several bug fixes, but nothing major enough to delay release last I heard.