Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

6 hours ago, sighningup said:

stupid sanity checking question. I am having trouble with clipping of the college rubber gloves. these appear to use the same mesh as the catsuit long gloves, but those do NOT clip. so I copied over the mesh from devious devices to cursed loot but that has not fixed the issue. should I be trying something else rather than straight copying the files, which I might add are both named the same and stored in mxw_catsuit folder. I did try using body slide on the file but couldn't fix it but I assume I might be doing something stupid.

If you re ran bodyslide after copying the nif under meshes, but didn't copy over the shapedata and sliderdata under calientetools\bodyslide, then you probably just overwrote the file you copied over from DD.

If you're using CBBE SE, try these files and then re run bodyslide:

https://mega.nz/file/OvhXVYZb#vnEPbBHMT-FLPSpFlXhoJYE5YX6eXEo7dbd9hM895fs

5 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

Apologies for sounding like an idiot but how do I do that? I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to outfit studio. 

See the sections on editing bone weight and adding physics to an outfit:
https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Converting_outfits_to_SSE_CBBE_BodySlide

Basically, select the outfit or outfit parts, right click, and copy bone weights. The guide explains how to copy only specific bone weights if you want to do that.

5 hours ago, Exokyn said:

Getting somewhat random freezing that locks the game. Can't really reproduce it consistently but, every time it does the last line of the Papyrus Log is "[DCUR] Periodical update starts"

I save a lot so it's not a great deal of hassle to continue on this way; I've not encountered any freezing in the quests.

Any suggestions? 

papyrus is logging the last thing that occurred, not necessarily the thing that froze it (can't write to a log if it's frozen...). so it's just as likely that DCL is not the cause of your freezing

Make sure you get the sse engine fixes and maybe try display tweaks too. Someone also mentioned that using the cleaned skyrim textures can help. Or follow the second sticky on cathedral assets optimizer to optimize the data directory.

If you have a lot of script heavy mods, you may need to make some choices on what to keep or just live with it. DCL is script heavy, and so are things like frostfall.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

See the sections on editing bone weight and adding physics to an outfit:
https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Converting_outfits_to_SSE_CBBE_BodySlide

Basically, select the outfit or outfit parts, right click, and copy bone weights. The guide explains how to copy only specific bone weights if you want to do that.

That appears to have worked. Thank you!

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you re ran bodyslide after copying the nif under meshes, but didn't copy over the shapedata and sliderdata under calientetools\bodyslide, then you probably just overwrote the file you copied over from DD.

If you're using CBBE SE, try these files and then re run bodyslide:

https://mega.nz/file/OvhXVYZb#vnEPbBHMT-FLPSpFlXhoJYE5YX6eXEo7dbd9hM895fs

I'm having the same issue as him. It appears that DCL's gloves, despite using seemingly the same model as the DD gloves it actually uses a different model name, and those models don't have a bodyslide file. 

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

DCL 8.5 ? It's long time ago released:

Maybe you mean DCL 9.0?

Oh no, when I go to the download section of the file, it leads me to a MEGA site with DCL name and its according version number. For SE right now its ver 8.4, but when I went to LE site it was 8.5, in which Kimy stated that he has incorporated many rope devices in DD into the 8.5 update. But maybe if I am getting something wrong, please help me clarify. Thank you!

Hello, my apologies if the answer to this is somewhere in this thread but I haven't found it.

I have recently done a clean reinstall of Skyrim SE and most of the mods I really wanted. Before I did that the DCL catsuit armors were working with physics, with the new install they are the base form. I'm not very good with any coding stuff and I don't know how I got it to work before. I've tried seeing if the files are not showing up in bodyslide and such but to be honest I don't really know what I'm looking for. 

Can anyone point me to fix the armors to morphable again? 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Futadoll said:

Can anyone point me to fix the armors to morphable again? 

Morphable is other thing - you need do batch build and select morph checkbox too. As for me on SE version works only belly morph - for breast physics you need complete rework all bodies to add sliders for breast morph work.

Before I did that the DCL catsuit armors were working with physics

Physics is other thing. You need install HDT SMP breast physics mod or other breast physics mod what you like.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Morphable is other thing - you need do batch build and select morph checkbox too. As for me on SE version works only belly morph - for breast physics you need complete rework all bodies to add sliders for breast morph work.

Physics is other thing. You need install HDT SMP breast physics mod or other breast physics mod what you like.

It appears updating to 8.5 (which I just learned about today) has the files apologies for wasting anyone's time and thank you for your effort to help.

Trying to skip 117 pages worth of "Why isn't this working".

I want to try installing this on SE, using the 3BA body. I can see that there's a version of 8.5, if that's the latest version so be it.

I assume that the 8.5 link @zarantha provided is the LE version. Does this mean I could just go grab the latest LE version, run it through CAO, and use it?

Are there any preexisting 3BA bodyslide files for the additional pieces (ex. tentacles), or do I need to convert them myself?

Edit: Found 3BBB files, any problems with them to watch for?

7 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

That appears to have worked. Thank you!

I'm having the same issue as him. It appears that DCL's gloves, despite using seemingly the same model as the DD gloves it actually uses a different model name, and those models don't have a bodyslide file. 

18 hours ago, sighningup said:

stupid sanity checking question. I am having trouble with clipping of the college rubber gloves. these appear to use the same mesh as the catsuit long gloves, but those do NOT clip. so I copied over the mesh from devious devices to cursed loot but that has not fixed the issue. should I be trying something else rather than straight copying the files, which I might add are both named the same and stored in mxw_catsuit folder. I did try using body slide on the file but couldn't fix it but I assume I might be doing something stupid.

The bodyslide I linked has long gloves, but yes, not the right path.  Looks like it was never actually a bodyslided outfit in LE.

Try this:

DCL_Long_Gloves.7z

11 hours ago, Evikleun said:

Does anybody have any idea of when is DCL 8.5 getting released on SSE?

43 minutes ago, w234aew said:

Trying to skip 117 pages worth of "Why isn't this working".

I want to try installing this on SE, using the 3BA body. I can see that there's a version of 8.5, if that's the latest version so be it.

I assume that the 8.5 link @zarantha provided is the LE version. Does this mean I could just go grab the latest LE version, run it through CAO, and use it?

Are there any preexisting 3BA bodyslide files for the additional pieces (ex. tentacles), or do I need to convert them myself?

Edit: Found 3BBB files, any problems with them to watch for?

I converted and released it for SE back in April. This DCL 8.5 link is for SE:
https://mega.nz/file/UDQGES6a#y2BP-bab5umqrrVTUGKCUTR6SIz6xvCVFjPYepXEYbo

If you're self converting, you need to be comfortable with editing scripts. This is one of the mods you can't just run through CAO and expect to work. Several scripts needed to be updated to use skee instead of nioverride. Chains needed to be converted from HDT PE to HDT SMP. But if you don't care about physics, body morphs, high heels or pop up warnings about nioverride, everything else should work.

The 3BBB conversion is below. I since I'm working on DD 5.0 and  prepping for DCL 9.0, I haven't updated the file with the two fixes I've done in the last day. Those will get merged in when I've got time or DCL 9.0 is released, whichever is first.

3BBB: https://mega.nz/file/8GYmGSYL#NenQzfc8Ni7ReXYJabsueUqpOyiHa63P-CEXreDG-H0

Zipsuit: DCL_3BA_Zipsuit_updated.7z

Long Gloves: DCL_Long_Gloves.7z

On 9/29/2020 at 1:03 AM, numen13 said:

It still happens with unmodified arousal. Maybe my save is already corrupt. I need to check it with a clean save.

Nevermind i am just stupid. I forgot i installed Deviously Enchanted Chests too. Dcl works fine...

Strange, I never reworked the breast before and it still worked. I've done all the other bodyslide things many times this go around and the armors aren't working. The DD catsuits work fine, but the armor catsuits are static things that give my character the base body of all the other women. 

I have other morphable armors of steel and iron and the metal bounces and jiggles, but the latex catsuit is hard and stiff. 

What is not working?

Morphs ( breasts not increasing/decreasing, or clipping through the outfit when bouncing)?

Physics (The outfit breasts not  moving or chains are static or on the ground)?

For morphs, we need to know which body. The AIO linked on download page contains bodyslide files for CBBE (this is the LE version of the body that some are still using in SE), CBBE SE (new version of the CBBE body for SE only), or UNP (nothing different between LE and SE). If you're using 3BBB, then there are additional files you need to grab, see the post just above this one. If you're using BHUNP, you'll need to install the UNP version, then update the breasts with the new bone weights for BHUNP (this is done in outfit studio).

For physics, you need to install HDT SMP. CBPC can only handle 'body' physics, not clothing, hair or chains.

If you're using the dd/dcl 3bbb versions and have HDT SMP installed and working, i've posted a fix for the zipsuit, also in the post just above this one. If it's a different catsuit or not working in CBBE SE, let me know the name of the outfit (so i can track down the nif) and I'll take a look.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

I converted and released it for SE back in April. This DCL 8.5 link is for SE:
https://mega.nz/file/UDQGES6a#y2BP-bab5umqrrVTUGKCUTR6SIz6xvCVFjPYepXEYbo

If you're self converting, you need to be comfortable with editing scripts. This is one of the mods you can't just run through CAO and expect to work. Several scripts needed to be updated to use skee instead of nioverride. Chains needed to be converted from HDT PE to HDT SMP. But if you don't care about physics, body morphs, high heels or pop up warnings about nioverride, everything else should work.

The 3BBB conversion is below. I since I'm working on DD 5.0 and  prepping for DCL 9.0, I haven't updated the file with the two fixes I've done in the last day. Those will get merged in when I've got time or DCL 9.0 is released, whichever is first.

3BBB: https://mega.nz/file/8GYmGSYL#NenQzfc8Ni7ReXYJabsueUqpOyiHa63P-CEXreDG-H0

Zipsuit: DCL_3BA_Zipsuit_updated.7z

Long Gloves: DCL_Long_Gloves.7z

Thanks! The only things I was missing were the fixed zipsuit and long gloves. I'm content to use a pre-converted version if it's that much of a hassle (my SE CK isn't nearly as well-functioning as LE).

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

The bodyslide I linked has long gloves, but yes, not the right path.  Looks like it was never actually a bodyslided outfit in LE.

Try this:

DCL_Long_Gloves.7z 298.49 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for that. There do appear to still be some issues with that (or with my game.) The gloves don't appear to generate properly, there is quite a bit of clipping and they have very jagged edges, despite seeming correct and smooth in the bodyslide preview. The preview looks identical to the standard DD gloves that work fine and don't clip but for whatever reason there is still issues with this. For reference the exact gloves I'm testing with are the "Master College Gloves Of Illusion". 

I've included a screenshot of the bodyslide preview and of how they look in game. 

Thanks for your help! 

Gloves.PNG

enb2020_10_4_20_57_50.png

34 minutes ago, RGB22111 said:

Thanks for that. There do appear to still be some issues with that (or with my game.) The gloves don't appear to generate properly, there is quite a bit of clipping and they have very jagged edges, despite seeming correct and smooth in the bodyslide preview. The preview looks identical to the standard DD gloves that work fine and don't clip but for whatever reason there is still issues with this. For reference the exact gloves I'm testing with are the "Master College Gloves Of Illusion". 

I've included a screenshot of the bodyslide preview and of how they look in game. 

Thanks for your help! 

I'm not seeing jagged edges in game or in that screenshot. But anyway, try this. looks like the old weight painting was causing the clipping, since the original hands were not aligned correctly. I didn't think we needed to weight paint the gloves again since arms haven't changed that much. So much for thinking. :D 

DCL_Long_Gloves_v2.7z

@w234aew you may want these too, since you just grabbed the last set of gloves.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I'm not seeing jagged edges in game or in that screenshot. But anyway, try this. looks like the old weight painting was causing the clipping, since the original hands were not aligned correctly. I didn't think we needed to weight paint the gloves again since arms haven't changed that much. So much for thinking. :D 

DCL_Long_Gloves_v2.7z 301.64 kB · 1 download

@w234aew you may want these too, since you just grabbed the last set of gloves.

That fixed it! Thanks. Both the jagged parts and the clipping. The off weights must have been the cause of all of the issues.

Also thanks for linking that guide on adding the physics, that seemed to mostly fix the formal shoes and totally fix the Working Girl outfit, the weights were wrong (honestly the formal shoe's stockings still are off, but that's because I don't know what I'm doing, even with the guide)

1 hour ago, RGB22111 said:

the formal shoe's stockings still are off,

First try only formal shoes - if alone there not clipping then issues not into shoes - it's work perfect but in outfit what you wear (corset, dress etc) Put one item after one while start clipping - that item is guilty and need rework bones the same as formal shoes.  I experienced some corsets and and DCL dress (the one what wear a Leah) with wrong weights. After rework bones of that - shoes clipping stops. At 90%.

12 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

(honestly the formal shoe's stockings still are off, but that's because I don't know what I'm doing, even with the guide)

I remember not being happy with stockings on one of the shoes, that might be it. I'm still picking up new tricks in outfit studio, so i'll probably take a whack at reconverting them later to see if I can do a better job.